+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Counterfeit, (NC-17) - *complete*

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar

Re: Counterfeit - Conclusion (NC-17) 4/28/06

*cackles delightedly*

*steeples fingers*

*cackles some more*

Oh. This is the bit where I'm spose to be intelligible yeah? Brilliant. Seriously it's one of the only words in my brain right now. I'm too busy cackling evilly and imagining watching this on Smallville.

Sigh. Just loved it. Loved the way Chloe called Lex on the whimp Lana had turned him into. Loved the way she took charge and took what she wanted. Loved the pink princess finding them. Absolutely adored Chloe's words to the princess and walking off and leaving them.

I'm sorry that this is the last thing of yours I'll read Josi but I'm very grateful that you wrote this and posted it for us.

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: Counterfeit - Conclusion (NC-17) 4/28/06

WOW Josi that was HOT!!! I loved it I read it twice trying to see if I could spot your favourite part and I was torn between these two paragraphs but knowing me I am probably way off!

Chloe moved faster, her hips gyrating, her thighs working to move with his thrusting pelvis. All of Chloe’s senses became an intricate contradiction of desires; her body, rocking lithely, gleaming with arousal, insisting that Lana taker her leave. Her eyes glowing brightly, demanding Lana watch the culmination of what she’d never be and of everything she was incapable of doing.
    OR
    An indignant sound from the doorway caught her attention, causing her to once again look at the angry brunette who was still watching them. Watching them very intently, eyes branding, condemning. Naught more than a green-eyed monster in paltry princess packaging.
    ???

I can't believe you are quitting Chlex fanfic I for one am sad to see you go but thanks for all the wonderful stories that you did give us !

Members

Re: Counterfeit - Part 2 (NC-17) 4/17/06

Great story, love it!!

Maybe you should
    Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo
    Then reconsidered.
    and continu your story??

Chloe completely rocks, she's awesome. Not only did she put Lana in her place but she managed to have her way with Lex Good stuff. Revenge and smuttiness all rolled together, yum! I loved it!

Steph*

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Since this thread will only be up for another day, I figured I'd better point out my favorite paragraph of the conclusion.

Chloe let her knees fall forward, easing her feet under his shoulders as she repositioned herself closer to his mouth, his breath hot on her core, her stomach quivering in anticipation. She resisted her urge to plant her wet sex on his face, to grind her center against his lips and tongue until she orgasmed all over his face.
    Because who wouldn't want to grind their verginer (misspelled on purpose) all over Lex's face? Come one...admit it...you wanna...

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Because who wouldn't want to grind their verginer (misspelled on purpose) all over Lex's face? Come one...admit it...you wanna...
    Heheh. That is a good paragraph. I particularly like how she wanted to orgasm all over his face.

But I'm still holding out that it's not the best in the update. Of course, my favorite paragraphs in my chapters are rarely the best.

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zannie
    But I'm still holding out that it's not the best in the update. Of course, my favorite paragraphs in my chapters are rarely the best.
    Well, I didn't ask for the best, I asked for my favorite. Heheh. I snickered and then giggled after writing that paragraph, and everytime I skimmed over it, I snickered and giggled some more.

But now I have to ask, which paragraph is the best?

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

But now I have to ask, which paragraph is the best?
    Hmm . . . I don't really know. It would depend, of course, on what kind of thing I was looking for: concrete, sensual language or clever, rhetorical punch. You have (and used in this update) both to an impressive extent. If I have time, I'll read over the update again and try to pick a potential best paragraph.

The One and Only absentia-varia's Avatar

Love it, Love it, Love it!

Leaving...

lol!
    I never would've guessed....but come on what about the blana bashing? yum!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information