+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Counterfeit, (NC-17) - *complete*

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Counterfeit - Conclusion (NC-17) 4/28/06

Zannie & letia said kissing but, I don't think it's that.

Can I get half a cookie?

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lj715

Can I get half a cookie?
    I don't think kissing the lips down below counts as kissing. If not that then what could it be? Mmmmmm.....

Is it something like she never put her shoes back on before she left the mansion?

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by letia84

Can I get half a cookie?
    I don't think kissing the lips down below counts as kissing. If not that then what could it be? Mmmmmm.....
    The problem is, of course, that they didn't do a lot of things. So we have to read Josi's mind about what particular thing she was thinking about.

I can't remember them kissing (although I could be misremembering), but that might not be what Josi had in mind.

They also didn't dance an Irish jig. Or eat watermelon on the floor. Or ride motorcycles through the hallways of the mansion.

Are any of those right?

Heh

Is it something like she never put her shoes back on before she left the mansion?
    Well she did carrying them out with her no?

Quote Originally Posted by Zannie
    I can't remember them kissing (although I could be misremembering), but that might not be what Josi had in mind.

They also didn't dance an Irish jig. Or eat watermelon on the floor. Or ride motorcycles through the hallways of the mansion.

Are any of those right?

Heh
    LOL

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Re: Counterfeit - Part 2 (NC-17) 4/17/06

Um, why didn't they use a condom?
    Because I decided to not steal your condom-in-the-mouth trick. *snicker*
    Wonderfully hot and smutty and an excellent vindication for the wounded Chlexer inside all of us. I really liked the reconsideration refrain. And don't think I didn't notice all of your "borrowing" of my Zannie-smut-isms. But, instead of resenting it as do when someone copies another's writing style too closely ( ), I'll take it as I know it was intended: an elaborate shout-out.
    One gargantuan Zannie shout-out, that's what all my fics are at this point. Since you keep giving me the until I get off my dead as and write something decent. If you're going to me when I don't pull through, the least you can do is let me borrow some of your smuttiness. I need all the inspiration I can get. And at least I didn't steal your idea -- yet. Heh.
    In fact, this story has actually touched my heart. Healed something inside of me that I thought would never be whole enough. I have no idea how your immense talent was able to work such a miracle in my soul, but I can only thank you eternally for it. You've moved my heart . . . er, or something like that.
    *preens* I'm so happy I managed to touch you so... ...deeply. (haha.) I know it was the intense Chlex dirty that worked a miracle in your soul. At least...that's the kind of stuff that moves my..soul...heheh. Must've been the oral. That gits 'em every time.

And I was referring to them not kissing.

But no one's guessed my favorite paragraph. Hmph.

ETA:

Are any of those right?
    Heh. No. But they also didn't anal probe Lana. Wished I'd have thought of that one. They could've sent her back to her home planet ala nasty, insipid byotch.

Then how could I have gotten it half right? The no condom wasn't what you were referring to. (lol)

This is too much thinking for a Saturday morning.

Re: Counterfeit - Part 2 (NC-17) 4/17/06

Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo
    And I was referring to them not kissing.
    Alright half way to my cookie.

But no one's guessed my favorite paragraph. Hmph.
    This one I'm at a lost for since there are so many good ones but this was my fav.
    Chloe knew the moment Lex realized they were being watched. Heard Lex grunt, felt his fingers digging into her hips and his pelvis moving with a new kind of urgency. Knew when he aimed his hot gaze back on her, indifferent to the voyeuristic needs of the brunette to the doorway and intent on the needs of the woman riding his cock.
    When Lex sees Lana I love that he just keeps going. Fuck her standing at the door watching since he doesn't really like her all that much anyway. Chloe's riding his cock and that's what matters and no surpise at the end. "Oh Lana we were just huh...." Didn't even acknowledge she was there at the end.

I don't know that's what I liked any disregard for Lana's feelings sounds great to me.

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Then how could I have gotten it half right? The no condom wasn't what you were referring to. (lol)
    I considered your no condom guess as half right because it was something they didn't do, even if it wasn't what I was thinking of.

The no kissing thing amused me because I typically put some kind of suck face in my updates. The fact I didn't get to it seemed strange. Even when I meant to have some kind of kiss at the end, I didn't do it. *shrug*

I'll point out my favorite paragraph later. For some reason, I thought it would be easy. Heh.

Leaving...

Is your favorite paragraph the blana bashing? I'm on pins and needles here...pls tell.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information