+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Counterfeit, (NC-17) - *complete*

Re: Counterfeit - Conclusion (NC-17) 4/28/06

Fantastically smutty! It's nice to see Chloe taking charge for once, not just sitting back and gazing with tearful eyes at who she wants. Down with wishy-washy Chloe. Great smuttiness! Loved Lana's automatic acceptance of something being wrong with Lex to make him act that way. Heh. Dumbshit.

She felt exuberant and unstoppable and perhaps a smidge – untouchable.

Because after all this time she had finally moved beyond the shadow and the light.
    Could these possibly be friendly gibes aimed at Zannie for 'stealing' your idea of voyueristic-Lana?

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

WOO FRICKIN HOO!! That was hot and so in your face!!! I loved it. and where was the condom? I hope she is on the pill.. and Barfa take that you skinny ass pink punk.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Leaving...

I think they should've kicked Lana out. But you did a good job! The smut was hot as usual.

awesome conclusion Josi! Loved it!
    Beatrice: You have stayed me in a happy hour, I was about to protest I loved you.
    Benedick: And do it, with all thy heart.
    Beatrice: I love you with so much of my heart, that none is left to protest.

"Much Ado About Nothing."

Mr. Darcy: You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

"Pride and Prejudice"

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sinecure
    Could these possibly be friendly gibes aimed at Zannie for 'stealing' your idea of voyueristic-Lana?
    Potato-potawto. You call it friendly gibes, I call it a shout-out of her great importance. Heh.

And I can't believe no one wants my cookie...

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo
    And I can't believe no one wants my cookie...

Was I wrong?

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lj715
    Was I wrong?
    You're half-right, but your right part was actually not what I was thinking they didn't do. Heh. If that makes any sense. Or maybe I'm wrong and they did do it and I just don't remember...

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

You're half-right, but your right part was actually not what I was thinking they didn't do. Heh. If that makes any sense. Or maybe I'm wrong and they did do it and I just don't remember...

Hmmmmm.. what didn't they do? I'll have to read it again.

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Re: Counterfeit - Part 2 (NC-17) 4/17/06

Check. Check. And…check.

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddd…………check. Count it.
    Heh. Oh goodie.

for Zannie…
    Aww! My heart is moved beyond all telling.

However, she would’ve been terribly shocked if he’d reacted as most men would have and had gone to sleep after only one orgasm. And she would’ve been very, very disappointed. Lividly so.
    Heheh. I should certainly think so. Mortal men would perhaps do so, but never, ever Lex Luthor.

She wanted to impale herself on him, to take his hard cock into her body and dance her way to completion.
    Is she suggesting she might do a little jig of appreciation after her earlier BJ? *snicker*

Lex clenched his teeth, baring them in a feral display of appreciation, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled the musky scent of her arousal.
    Ah! Two in one sentence. Thank you. Yum.

Lex gasped against her hot center, moaning softly as Chloe tightened her grasp on his cock, twisting her upper body around slightly to attain a better angle. She rocked her hips, slowly gyrating against his mouth, her hand stroking him almost clumsily, gradually increasing the rhythm as her hips moved faster.
    Excellent coordination, Chloe. Particularly under such distracting circumstances. I'm impressed.

Was unreasonably grateful to be sitting on the face of a man who had enough knowledge of a women’s body to think outside her box.
    Who wouldn't be? Who wouldn't be? Heheh.

Chloe sat proudly astride him, squeezing her inner muscles around him as she raised herself off his cock, quickly rolling her hips before taking him back inside.
    Something about the fact that she's sitting "proudly" made me giggle uncontrollably.

A sudden movement in the doorway caught her eye, the doe-like gaze of horror that met hers sending a torrent of unadulterated pleasure pulsing through her core. Heat flooded her as horror quickly morphed into self righteous rage, leaving her inexplicably caught between the thrill of exhibition and the fall of shame.
    Very nice. Can't wait to see how Chloe reacts to the Lana-voyeurism.

Decided to flaunt the primitive, dirty position she was in, and instead brought her hands to her breasts, palming the smooth globes of flesh as she licked her lips hungrily. She kept eye contact, rocking her hips and moaning wantonly, the slick pressure of Lex’s cock throbbing inside her, pushing her closer to release.
    Heh. Naughty, naughty Chloe.

Lana’s eyes left Chloe’s face, scanning down her lithe body, focusing on her breasts, full and heavy in her hands, her fingers pinching her nipples teasingly. Lana licked her lips distractedly sending a rush of pleasure rushing through Chloe’s body as the brunette shifted uncomfortably, a knowing flush painting her a fraud.
    Heh. Naughty, naughty Lana.

Chloe moved faster, her hips gyrating, her thighs working to move with his thrusting pelvis. All of Chloe’s senses became an intricate contradiction of desires; her body, rocking lithely, gleaming with arousal, insisting that Lana taker her leave. Her eyes glowing brightly, demanding Lana watch the culmination of what she’d never be and of everything she was incapable of doing.
    Very convincing psychological reaction, after having to put up with so much from Lana for so long. Naturally Chloe would want to flaunt this sort of victory.

The new position forced her legs open wider, presenting Lex with an unobstructed view of his cock sliding in and out of her wet channel. She braced herself with one hand, bringing the other back to her aching clit, rubbing the sensitive bit of flesh firmly as she rocked over him.

“Fuck,” Chloe whimpered, her face tight with concentration as her orgasm built inside her. “Eh. Yeah. Lex.”
    Very, very smutty. *fails to mention, but doesn't fail to notice the theft of my "Eh."*

Chloe knew the moment Lex realized they were being watched. Heard Lex grunt, felt his fingers digging into her hips and his pelvis moving with a new kind of urgency. Knew when he aimed his hot gaze back on her, indifferent to the voyeuristic needs of the brunette to the doorway and intent on the needs of the woman riding his cock.
    Excellent. I would have been very disappointed if Lex got a thrill from being watched by Lana. His focus should never shift from Chloe.

Decided to ride it out, and instead forced herself to hold the self righteous gaze of Lana Lang as her released crashed into her. She wailed loudly, choking and panting in pleasure as she convulsed atop Lex, her inner muscles spasming relentlessly, Lana outraged intake of breath doubling her pleasure, doubling her fun.
    *cackles despite the smuttiness*

She heard Lex’s hoarse shout of release, her name an ominous curse on his lips as he came. Felt his cock contract inside her, his hot seed an endless pulse of completion as he continued to pump into her.
    Um, why didn't they use a condom?

Lex, however, didn’t move. Not at all. He didn’t appear to be even remotely bothered by Lana’s furious, hurt gaze, and he didn’t seem too inclined on moving any time soon. Chloe thought he might have fallen asleep, but then he peeked at her, his speaking gaze hot and amused alike.
    De-licious vision of Lex. Thank you very much.

Lana’s eyes widened comically, an outraged huff emitting from within her as she stepped forward. “I can’t believe you would do this to me.” Lana whined, her face pinched, her hands shaking in rage.
    *sigh* How typical.

Looked her straight in the eyes and said, “Don’t worry Lana, I’m sure Lex didn’t mean it. He’s probably on drugs or he’s having a flash back from his days at Belle Reeve. I’m sure he won’t even remember it tomorrow.”
    Of course, he was. How else would he possibly want Chloe in the warped Smallville universe?

Lana’s frowned slightly, but then relaxed almost immediately, her lips curving into a small smile. “That’s true, Chloe. Someone must’ve poisoned his scotch again. I keep telling him he needs to keep closer tabs on his spirits.”
    *howls* I love that she bought it.

Because after all this time she had finally moved beyond the shadow and the light.

Wonderfully hot and smutty and an excellent vindication for the wounded Chlexer inside all of us. I really liked the reconsideration refrain. And don't think I didn't notice all of your "borrowing" of my Zannie-smut-isms. But, instead of resenting it as do when someone copies another's writing style too closely ( ), I'll take it as I know it was intended: an elaborate shout-out.

In fact, this story has actually touched my heart. Healed something inside of me that I thought would never be whole enough. I have no idea how your immense talent was able to work such a miracle in my soul, but I can only thank you eternally for it. You've moved my heart . . . er, or something like that.

I don't know what your favorite paragraph was. There were too many great ones. But I'll bet it was one that I quoted. If not, well them . . . hmph.

Thanks for finishing this--if not promptly, then at least very well.

ETA: Oh, I forgot your other question. Um, did they kiss? I don't think they did. Did they?

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

And I’ll send a cookie to anyone who can answer these two questions;
    Hell yeah I want a cookie

What’s my favorite paragraph of this update?
    I do believe this jab at Zannie for getting to your idea first with her mew Story the The Dark and The Light

And, what didn’t Chloe and Lex do?
    No condom and no kissing. I don't reacall them kissing at all other then the kiss Chloe blows at BLana

ETA: Ahh crap looks like Zannie beat me two the 2nd question.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information