+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Counterfeit, (NC-17) - *complete*

Leaving...

Re: Counterfeit - Part 2 (NC-17) 4/17/06

Excuse me while I clean up the puddle of drool around me....ahem....Thank you Josi for writing this! I was waiting for someone to write this. And you did it! Yay! I loved it! I want more! I need some alcohol....I'll have some during Smallville tonight....ugh...I don't think even alcohol can drown out the pain that is Smallhell...ha!

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Josi, if I was remotely cool I would say this chapter was hawt. And I would have spelled it all crazy and disorganized like this "HAHwt!" Sadly, I am both old and uncool, but now much happier about Fragile. Thank you, very much. Hot smut, and my favourite kind - not over yet.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Hot damn Josi! Sorry, I've been sucked into That 70s show J/H fanfiction...I've been lurking here a bit. This update was just...er...damn, Oh, QUEEN OF SMUT, I bow to thee!

Smut Queen!!!
    Beatrice: You have stayed me in a happy hour, I was about to protest I loved you.
    Benedick: And do it, with all thy heart.
    Beatrice: I love you with so much of my heart, that none is left to protest.

"Much Ado About Nothing."

Mr. Darcy: You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

"Pride and Prejudice"

is pushing daisies Senior Member

Honestly I don't know how I missed this until now. Yay you've come back with another story!
    Obviously this is how that entire scene should have played out, stupid writers who don't know what they're doing...maybe you should apply to be one of their writers!
    Oh and that line about handing his balls over, he's definetly done that on the show.
    Great story, please update again soon!
    Say what you will.

i love this, i love this take charge chloe, can't wait of the next part

Leaving...

So when are you coming back to update? *pouts* *sniff* Waahhh!

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Um...I'm sick of playing with this, so here it is, take it or leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zannie

So what you're saying is that my excessive use of WTF smilies wasn't enough to inspire you to write more.

Hmph.
    Um… I saved the most fulfilling part for you?
    Hee! I love it when Lex hisses. And when he bares his teeth. And when his nostrils flare. Heh. Yum.
    Check. Check. And…check.
    Except for an update longer than 1,361 words.
    Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddd…………check. Count it.

And I’ll send a cookie to anyone who can answer these two questions;

What’s my favorite paragraph of this update? And, what didn’t Chloe and Lex do?

Enjoy.

~~//~~

for Zannie…

“Just lay back,” Chloe purred, crawling onto the table with him. “Just lay back and let Chloe take care of you…”

Lex relaxed on the pool table, melting into the hard expanse of felt as Chloe knelt beside him, her eyes intent on his flushed face.

As he regrouped she used the few unguarded moments to watch him. His labored breath gasping from between parted lips, his arms relaxed by his sides, eyes half-closed yet hauntingly exposed.

Chloe had always known Lex’s level of complexities, but she had never really believed the rumors of Lex’s God-like sexual prowess, had never deluded herself into believing him to be anything more than a man.

However, she would’ve been terribly shocked if he’d reacted as most men would have and had gone to sleep after only one orgasm. And she would’ve been very, very disappointed. Lividly so.

Lex shifted beside her and Chloe smirked as he worked to free himself from the restrictive clothing around his ankles, his shoes hitting the floor with a thud. She breathed a small sigh of relief, grateful she wouldn’t have to pull over on the way home, the pulsating between her legs becoming almost unbearable in intensity.

She leaned over him, pulling him up and pushing his shirt off his shoulders and down his arms. She stroked her hands up his bare chest, quickly following with the leisurely stroke of her tongue on his skin.

She painted a wet trail up his sternum, veering swiftly to swirl her tongue around his flat nipple, sucking briefly before using her teeth aggressively, earning a sharp intake of breath from Lex. She paid the same attention to the other side, smiling against his chest as he moaned in pleasure, his hands reaching for her, pulling on her clothes suggestively.

Smirking wickedly, Chloe stood up on the pool table, toeing her shoes off and lightly kicking them over the edge. She brought her hands to the fastening of her pants, keeping her eyes on Lex as she lowered the zipper and let the clothe fall around her ankles, leaving her naked but for the top framing her breasts.

“Chloe,” Lex breathed hoarsely.

“Shhh,” Chloe shushed him, her voice quiet and controlled as she pushed her pants to the side with her foot. “Don’t speak. You’ll just ruin it.”

Lex raised a brow at her quizzically but remained quiet, keeping his eyes locked with hers as she straddled him. She squatted down and rubbed her wet center on his chest, moaning softly from the friction on her delicate flesh.

She wanted to impale herself on him, to take his hard cock into her body and dance her way to completion. Chloe thought about shifting back, of lining up her wet entrance with his stiff shaft, of enveloping him in her slick heat, of skipping the rest of the foreplay and riding him hard, pushing both of them directly over the edge of ecstasy.

Then reconsidered.

Decided to change tactics and instead stood up, moving forward until she stood over him, her throbbing sex directly above his head. She squatted down again, this time placing her wet center on his collarbone, her feet straddling his head and her hands placed on his shoulders beneath her for support.

She watched him, his eyes hot on her pussy as his tongue flicked out to wet his lips hungrily. She moved forward slightly, bumping her wet slit on his chin, his hiss of approval a hot brand on her sensitive flesh.

Lex clenched his teeth, baring them in a feral display of appreciation, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled the musky scent of her arousal. He panted sharply a low growl emitting from within him, his hands coming up under her thighs and grasping her hips firmly, urging her closer.

Chloe let her knees fall forward, easing her feet under his shoulders as she repositioned herself closer to his mouth, his breath hot on her core, her stomach quivering in anticipation. She resisted her urge to plant her wet sex on his face, to grind her center against his lips and tongue until she orgasmed all over his face.

Instead she waited it out, her breath becoming quick pants in sync with his as he flicked his tongue out, a swift flutter of sensation on her swollen, wet flesh. She felt his hands flex on her hips, moving around to grip her thighs, pulling forward, mouth open, lips moving, tongue seeking.

Chloe moaned loudly as Lex assaulted her intimate flesh with lips, tongue and teeth, his hands gripping her thighs almost painfully as he tried to keep her still on his face. She bucked against him, rubbing her throbbing center on his lips, trying to ease the pulsing ache inside her.

He tightened his grip further, forcing her back as he licked a line from her clit to her trembling entrance, pushing his tongue inside her briefly before laving her slit with the flat of his tongue. He fluttered his tongue over her clit, taking the sensitive nub between his lips and worrying it gently with his teeth.

He continued to assail her, setting a heated rhythm of teeth and tongue as she flailed above him, her hands frantically clutching his shoulders, arms, chest, her hands seeking purchase on everything, anything that would keep her grounded.

She felt as if she were on fire, every nerve ending in her body focused on the brink of ecstasy. She moaned again, her high keening of primal arousal reverberating throughout the room, and she arced like a bow, her upper body falling back until her hair was pooled on Lex’s stomach.

Chloe gasped, dragging air into her lungs as she fought for control of her body, already feeling an orgasm building inside her. She forced herself to school her breathing, inhaling an exhaling in cadence with her thrusting pelvis,

Chloe stroked her hands up her body, massaging her breasts briefly as she straightened, bringing her hand to her mouth, her tongue snaking out to wet her palm. She reached behind her, her hand skimming along his stomach as she sought his hard flesh, her agile fingers gripping him firmly.

Lex gasped against her hot center, moaning softly as Chloe tightened her grasp on his cock, twisting her upper body around slightly to attain a better angle. She rocked her hips, slowly gyrating against his mouth, her hand stroking him almost clumsily, gradually increasing the rhythm as her hips moved faster.

Lex cursed against her core, taking one hand from her thigh and pulling his arm from beneath her leg. He reached around her, capturing her arm in his hand and removing her hand from his cock. He gripped her hand in his, pinning it behind her back as he renewed his oral efforts, tongue and lips and teeth once again active on her intimate flesh.

Chloe moaned, panting loudly as Lex took her with more vigor, his tongue and lips on her clit pushing her quickly towards orgasm. He raised his head off the table, shaking his head in an effort to vary the rhythm of his ministrations, picking up the intensity of his agile tongue.

Lex growled deep in his chest, the vibrations rolling out on his tongue as he stabbed inside her, pushing his tongue into her depths, his nose bumping against her clit deliciously. Once. Twice. His mouth immediately latching onto her clit again as she came, sucking on the tight bundle of nerves and fluttering his tongue insistently.

Chloe moaned loudly, yelping at the intense pleasure radiating from her clit, pulsing through her core. It was almost too much, and she had to resist her urge to pull away, to push his head down and not let herself be swept away by sensation.

Was unreasonably grateful to be sitting on the face of a man who had enough knowledge of a women’s body to think outside her box.

Smiling foolishly, Chloe moved away from him, quickly sliding down his body until she was straddling his lean hips. Sobering, she grasped his hard cock in her hand, aligning her hot center with his erection and raising her eyes to meet his.

She lowered her core closer to him, rubbing the head of his cock against her slick heat, hissing as his hard, hot flesh moved over her sensitive sex. She watched him, lust burning in his eyes, his lean body coiled with tension, his mouth still glistening with the proof of her desire.

She stopped, abruptly taking the head of his cock inside her, paused, pulling off of him then sinking back down again, moaning as she sheathed his entire length in her wet channel. She remained motionless, her inner muscles quivering around his hardness, her shaking hands resting on her thighs for support.

She rocked forward slightly, putting some much needed pressure on her engorged clit, a low moan of need slipping from her lips at the delicious friction. She leaned forward, placing her hands on Lex’s chest and rotating her hips, gasping with pleasure at the shocks of sensation that pulsed through her.

Lex groaned, his feet coming up onto the edge of the table and his knees falling to the sides as he adjusted beneath her. He lifted his upper body from the table, his hands reaching around and gripping her ass cheeks possessively. He bucked up uncontrollably, once, twice, his stomach muscles tightening as he forced himself to be still, his face tense with need as he waited for her to make a move.

Chloe sat proudly astride him, squeezing her inner muscles around him as she raised herself off his cock, quickly rolling her hips before taking him back inside. She moved over him, setting an unhurried pace of give and take, her hands braced on his chest, her thighs working to retain the leisurely tempo of her bouncing gyration.

Lex never took his eyes off of her, his gaze alternating between her flushed face and the place where they were joined, his feral look of ownership sending renewed lust threading through her. She snorted internally, drunk on lust and power, cackling in her mind’s eye at the knowledge that no matter how sophisticated, how rich and powerful, all men were mere mortals with a pussy on their cock.

Chloe picked up her speed slightly, wanting to push Lex to the very brink of his control. Wanted him desperate and needy. Wild and insatiable.

Knew it wouldn’t take long.

Wondered briefly who would beg first.

A sudden movement in the doorway caught her eye, the doe-like gaze of horror that met hers sending a torrent of unadulterated pleasure pulsing through her core. Heat flooded her as horror quickly morphed into self righteous rage, leaving her inexplicably caught between the thrill of exhibition and the fall of shame.

She thought about covering herself, about leaning forward and hiding her face from the accusatory gaze of the vapid brunette before her. Briefly considered fleeing, of freeing herself from Lex and running away before abject humiliation could even begin.

Then reconsidered.

Decided to flaunt the primitive, dirty position she was in, and instead brought her hands to her breasts, palming the smooth globes of flesh as she licked her lips hungrily. She kept eye contact, rocking her hips and moaning wantonly, the slick pressure of Lex’s cock throbbing inside her, pushing her closer to release.

Lana’s eyes left Chloe’s face, scanning down her lithe body, focusing on her breasts, full and heavy in her hands, her fingers pinching her nipples teasingly. Lana licked her lips distractedly sending a rush of pleasure rushing through Chloe’s body as the brunette shifted uncomfortably, a knowing flush painting her a fraud.

Chloe smirked seductively, her hands skimming back down her body to the where Lex’s cock was moving inside her. She reached down, feeling the slide of his turgid flesh against her fingertips before placing two fingers on either side of his cock and squeezing erotically.

Lex bucked up erratically, jostling Chloe’s hand away from his cock and bumping against her swollen clit. Chloe moaned, moving her fingers on her clit, her eyes blurring on Lana as sensation overwhelmed her.

Chloe moved faster, her hips gyrating, her thighs working to move with his thrusting pelvis. All of Chloe’s senses became an intricate contradiction of desires; her body, rocking lithely, gleaming with arousal, insisting that Lana taker her leave. Her eyes glowing brightly, demanding Lana watch the culmination of what she’d never be and of everything she was incapable of doing.

“Fuck,” Lex’s voice permeated her senses. “Chloe…come…come for me.”

At Lex’s words, Chloe tore her eyes from Lana, gazing down at him with a moan as he thrust up inside her forcefully. He was watching her intently, his eyes on her face, oblivious of the audience still standing in the doorway, the unwanted audience who was too stunned to know when to admit defeat.

Chloe smiled lasciviously, the feeling of power intensifying, her need to prove ownership overwhelming common sense. She leaned backwards, placing her hands on the edge of the table behind her and edging her feet forward until she was supporting herself on her hands and feet. Her head fell back as his hard flesh connected with her g-spot, each inward thrust pushing her closer to orgasm, each rough gasp a punctuation of urgency.

The new position forced her legs open wider, presenting Lex with an unobstructed view of his cock sliding in and out of her wet channel. She braced herself with one hand, bringing the other back to her aching clit, rubbing the sensitive bit of flesh firmly as she rocked over him.

“Fuck,” Chloe whimpered, her face tight with concentration as her orgasm built inside her. “Eh. Yeah. Lex.”

An indignant sound from the doorway caught her attention, causing her to once again look at the angry brunette who was still watching them. Watching them very intently, eyes branding, condemning. Naught more than a green-eyed monster in paltry princess packaging.

Chloe shouted mutely, the knowledge that Lana’s eyes were intent on the place where she and Lex were joined sent a jolt of pure heat thrumming through her. The exhibition, her fingers on her clit, Lex’s cock pushing into her core, everything at once, all of it coalescing until she felt she would burst.

Chloe knew the moment Lex realized they were being watched. Heard Lex grunt, felt his fingers digging into her hips and his pelvis moving with a new kind of urgency. Knew when he aimed his hot gaze back on her, indifferent to the voyeuristic needs of the brunette to the doorway and intent on the needs of the woman riding his cock.

Chloe glanced down at Lex, meeting his eyes momentarily before once again focusing on Lana’s face. Watched the emotions flit across the young girl’s features almost uncontrollably. Anger. Amazement. Desire. Disgust. A fleeting spell of unrequited rapture for what lay just out of reach.

Chloe tensed, her body becoming taut as sensation crested at her center, her wet channel quivering urgently as she sheathed Lex’s cock in her body, squeezing, clamping. She wanted to shut her eyes, to give herself respite and revel in the moment when pleasure shattered around her.

Then reconsidered.

Decided to ride it out, and instead forced herself to hold the self righteous gaze of Lana Lang as her released crashed into her. She wailed loudly, choking and panting in pleasure as she convulsed atop Lex, her inner muscles spasming relentlessly, Lana outraged intake of breath doubling her pleasure, doubling her fun.

She heard Lex’s hoarse shout of release, her name an ominous curse on his lips as he came. Felt his cock contract inside her, his hot seed an endless pulse of completion as he continued to pump into her. Saw the look of abject humiliation finally weave it’s way across Lana’s face, a helpless smile of vindication taking over Chloe’s features as she relaxed, straightening her back and easing her feet beneath her.

Chloe let herself fall forward, burying her face in the crook of Lex’s shoulder as she caught her breath, the thrum of pleasure slowly succumbing to the bareness of reality. She wanted to throw herself at Lana, to scream at her and scratch her eyes out of her insipidly moronic head.

Then reconsidered.

Decided to at least attempt to follow Lana’s lead, and instead calmly stood up; wincing slightly as she pulled herself off of Lex’s softening cock. She sat down on the pool table, easing herself over the edge until her feet touched the floor then stood up. She reached for her pants, putting them on one leg at a time and fastening them. Then she adjusted her top, putting her breasts back in her bra and covering herself completely.

Lex, however, didn’t move. Not at all. He didn’t appear to be even remotely bothered by Lana’s furious, hurt gaze, and he didn’t seem too inclined on moving any time soon. Chloe thought he might have fallen asleep, but then he peeked at her, his speaking gaze hot and amused alike.

Chloe rolled her eyes, running her hands through her hair as she turned to face Lana, her voice not betraying her still-racing heartbeat. “Lana.” Chloe asked innocently. “Did you want something?”

Lana’s eyes widened comically, an outraged huff emitting from within her as she stepped forward. “I can’t believe you would do this to me.” Lana whined, her face pinched, her hands shaking in rage.

Chloe rolled her eyes, “Psh,” Chloe scoffed. “Believe it or not, Lana, but this really has nothing to do with you.”

“But…I…Lex…” Lana stuttered.

Chloe raised her brows at Lana mockingly, “How typical of you – always staking ownership of that which remains unattainable.”

Lana glared at her, her normally pretty face marred with rage. Chloe thought about twisting the knife some more, briefly considered playing with the brunette, of pushing her to the brink of madness.

Then reconsidered.

Decided that any further amusement would only tarnish the initial score and instead decided to use means over the head of such simpletons. She stepped forward and placed her hand on Lana’s arm reassuringly. Looked her straight in the eyes and said, “Don’t worry Lana, I’m sure Lex didn’t mean it. He’s probably on drugs or he’s having a flash back from his days at Belle Reeve. I’m sure he won’t even remember it tomorrow.”

Lana’s frowned slightly, but then relaxed almost immediately, her lips curving into a small smile. “That’s true, Chloe. Someone must’ve poisoned his scotch again. I keep telling him he needs to keep closer tabs on his spirits.”

Chloe stifled a snort with a small laugh, her condescending demeanor going unnoticed as straightened her clothes. She picked up her jacket, grabbed her shoes and stepped towards the door.

Lex’s hand on her arm stopped her, “Chloe,” Lex said quietly, having finally donned his black dress pants. “Maybe you sh—”

“You’re absolutely right,” Chloe interrupted, ignoring his bare chest and meeting his gaze challengingly. “I’m sure you both have lots to talk about. I’ll let myself out.”

Chloe suppressed her urge to cackle at the look of utter discontent on Lex’s face as she brushed by him dismissively.

She winked at Lana, blowing her a kiss as she moved by her, shoes in hand, an almost giddy bounce in her step as she strutted out of the mansion.

She felt exuberant and unstoppable and perhaps a smidge – untouchable.

Because after all this time she had finally moved beyond the shadow and the light.

And it felt damned fucking good.

The end.

Re: Counterfeit - Conclusion (NC-17) 4/28/06

They should have kicked Lana out and continued on with the show The chlex was fantastic, I loved this fic

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Great you updated this.
    Then reconsidered.
    I loved the use of this line. Taking the moment for all it was worth. Poor Lex didn’t know what hit him. So glad he just kept going once Lana walked.

Poor Lana...NOT! WTF can't she stopped staring at people. I guess she was taking mental notes on how to do it the right.

And it felt damned fucking good.
    That felt damn good to read. Thank for updating this deleted scene. Great smutty goodness to come home to after a hard days work. Thanks Josi!

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Counterfeit - Conclusion (NC-17) 4/28/06

WOW!!!!! SO glad you updated this !! Loved the ending. Ok...is your favorite paragraph this:

"Decided that any further amusement would only tarnish the initial score and instead decided to use means over the head of such simpletons. She stepped forward and placed her hand on Lana’s arm reassuringly. Looked her straight in the eyes and said, “Don’t worry Lana, I’m sure Lex didn’t mean it. He’s probably on drugs or he’s having a flash back from his days at Belle Reeve. I’m sure he won’t even remember it tomorrow.”

They never used a condom... Do I get a cookie now?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information