+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Counterfeit, (NC-17) - *complete*

Kill Lana

Re: Counterfeit (NC-17) 4/17/06

Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo

“What’s wrong, Lex?” Chloe asked sweetly. “In all your fawning over that insipid princess, did you suddenly forget how to properly grudge fuck?”
    Favorite line of the whole story Don't know about anyone else, but i'm sure i need more of this! this is exactly the way it should've happened on fragile.

Re: Counterfeit (NC-17) 4/17/06

Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo
    “What’s wrong, Lex?” Chloe asked sweetly. “In all your fawning over that insipid princess, did you suddenly forget how to properly grudge fuck?”
    I just enjoyed that line

“Just lay back,” Chloe purred, crawling onto the table with him. “Just lay back and let Chloe take care of you…”
    Well hot damn. You gotta love it when a girl takes charge besides the fact that she was totally working Lex over I can never get enough of their smuttiness. I love it!! Definitely a welcome change to that cringeworthy kiss. Great job.

Steph*

Re: Counterfeit - Part 2 (NC-17) 4/17/06

Chloe refrained from commenting immediately, instead stepping in front of him and tilting her head questioningly. Then said mockingly, “Did Lana personally remove your balls? Or did you offer them up to her on a silver platter?”
    A question that I'd pay to hear on Smallville

“Just lay back,” Chloe purred, crawling onto the table with him. “Just lay back and let Chloe take care of you…”
    Yes, let Chloe take of you. He probably hasn't been never a real woman in a long time I think he needs a wake up call in this area and I believe Chloe's just the woman for the job

This is a gorgeous story, from what happened in Fragile this story certainly makes it all better I hope there's going to be more soon

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar

Chloe raised a sardonic brow at him, curling her lip in annoyance as she stared at his gloating back.
    Game....

“That’s not true, Chloe,” Lex said defensively. “I never ditched you, we just grew apart.”
    ...Set...

Lex’s hands tightened painfully on her arms, his eyes burning hotly into hers. He brushed his pelvis against her abdomen, pushing the bulge in his pants against her soft curves. “What kind of game are you playing?” he asked roughly.
    ....MATCH!!!!

“What do you think…Lex? Do you think you could satisfy me?”
    Challenge! And he's up for it, too!

Josi, what can I possibly say to express how great this chapter is. Your writing turns me into Ashanti.

Your Lex (with balls) is like - Whoa!
    Your Chloe (with a sex drive) is like - Whoa!
    Their is like - well, you get the picture.

Dude, I think I need a cigarette. DA-YUM!

NS Full Member

“In all your fawning over that insipid princess, did you suddenly forget how to properly grudge fuck?”
    Love that line!

Very kind of you to update so soon! Please continue

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Ok Chick you got all these replies can we please get part 3?

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

I am at work and check this post to see if you updated and to my sad surprise you haven't. Don't you see the love Josi for this fic. I think it needs be resolved with a part three.

So people stop lurking and start giving feedback. You want your smut fix then say so.

Please please please update this.

I ain't too proud too beg -The Temptations

NS Senior Member Senior Member

That's it! In my mind this story is what officially happened on the show. What are you talking about? There was never any scene at the end with Lex and Lana. Never happened. I taped the episode and that part got cut off so in my mind it never happened. That right there should tell you that the Gods of TV don't want it to happen if they don't allow it to be taped.

More I need more!!! My mind craves Chlex. It's like the mouthwash that gets rid of the bad taste the show leaves. Only it's not the kind of mouthwash that burns, it's more like a fresh stick of gum that never goes stale. Yeah, that's it, new from the makers of Willy Wonka candy : Everlasting Chlex Gum.

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Short? Yes. Sweet? Yeah baby! To the point? Most fucking definitely!!!

I loved this story, Erica!!! My warped just-woken-up mind was able to handle it too, lol. Totally awesome!!! You'd better continue; I wanna see Chloe get the goods too!!!

Do'

Members

Now that is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information