+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Counterfeit, (NC-17) - *complete*

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Re: Counterfeit (NC-17) 4/17/06

Quote Originally Posted by Zannie
    You, who I have come to count on to write well-developed smut and chapters with real development, seem to have succumbed to the tendency to write absurdly short updates.
    I'm trying to kick start my muse into finishing my stories, since the level (as in quantity, not quality) of FB certainly isn't what I'd call aspiring. Heh. But I apologize for letting you down. I will do my best to come through with something amazing in the near at some point in the future.

But until then, here's something else for you to complain about whilst you wait for a real update.

And since this-
    Quote Originally Posted by letia84
    Hey everyone else get a clue and give Josi feedback so I can get my smut fix.
    is the reason I'm posting this, this is for you, letia. Hope you enjoy it.

~~//~~

Lex’s head fell back slightly as he pulled in a ragged breath, quickly expelling it on a hissed, “Fuck…yes...

Chloe purred in satisfaction, squeezing her legs together to assuage the insistent pulse in her loins. She pulled back some, her hand continuing the erotic massage on his cock, a soft moan falling from her lips at the sight of him reclining on the pool table.

Eyes closed. Mouth slightly open in helpless pleasure. Sheen of perspiration already glowing along his brow.

Chloe straightened, grunting determinedly as she pulled him upright by the front of his shirt. She paused, waiting for his eyes to open before viciously yanking the shirt apart, scattering the buttons on the floor around them.

Power thrummed through her, an intense visceral need overwhelming her as Lex remained compliant, his nostrils flaring as she tugged his shirt out of his pants, his hands gripping the table once more as she sunk to her knees in front of him.

She unbuckled his belt, unfastening his pants and pulling the zipper down with her teeth, her breath quickly becoming labored as lust saturated her. She opened his pants, pushing the expensive fabric down his hips to pool around his ankles haphazardly.

She licked her lips at the sight of his turgid flesh jutting out before her. She leaned forward, nudging his hard length with her nose and licking a line from the base of his cock down the seam of his scrotum. She fluttered her tongue along his sac, gently sucking his balls into her mouth before painting a wet trail up his hard length to swirl around the swollen tip.

Lex’s stomach muscles quivered and Chloe smiled around his cock, quickly taking stock of his white-knuckled grip on the table, his clenched jaw, ragged, labored breathing. She pulled back, grasping him firmly with her hand and breathing on the tip of his cock briefly before swooping in and taking him deep, swallowing his entire length without pause.

Lex leaned back heavily, his hands reflexively coming up to cup her head, pulling slightly on her hair as his fingers threaded a firm yet gentle grip. Chloe moaned in appreciation, sliding off of him slowly, dragging her tongue firmly along the underside of his stiffness, pausing to flicker along the sensitive slit at the tip.

Lex’s moan of pleasure reverberated through the room as she swallowed him again, sucking his hard flesh into her mouth, her tongue stroking tirelessly along the throbbing vein in his cock. She took him deep, as far as she could, the head of his cock bumping the back of her throat as she swallowed around him, her own moan of pleasure radiating around him as his pelvis instinctively tried to push his cock deeper.

Chloe brought her free hand up, scraping her nails up the sensitive flesh of his inner thigh to once again cup his sac. She gently rolled his balls in her hand, alternately squeezing and stroking as she rhythmically bobbed her head along his cock.

She felt his hands tighten in her hair, his legs shaking slightly as she worked him over faster, her lips and tongue and hand working fluidly, her palm firm on his balls, her fingers pressing into the sensitive skin just behind them.

She heard him grunting in time with the bob of her head, his gasping moans expelled every time she took him into her mouth. She felt him try to pull her off, heard the guttural tone of her name on his lips, felt the ominous contraction of his cock in her mouth.

But she didn’t stop. Instead she sucked harder, bobbed her head faster and tightened her hand along his length. The sounds of her wet mouth on his flesh echoed around her, intermixed with his cadenced moans and her own labored breathing.

He roared mutely, giving himself over to her silent demand as she dug her nails into the sensitive spot behind his balls, curling her hand and squeezing him erotically. His fingers dug into her scalp almost painfully, the sensation spiraling from her head down her body, adding to the insistent ache in her center.

His pelvis moved with her, pushing into her as much as she was taking him in. She raised her eyes as best she could, looking up at him, a feral growl rising from deep within her as her gaze clashed with his and she felt another gush of moisture throb between her legs as he tensed, his body coiling on the brink of unleashed pleasure.

He cursed hoarsely, stringing together a quick tempo of thrusting hips and muttered curses. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, his voice strained, his eyes wild, a trickle of sweat rolling over his temple as his eyes fluttered closed in the culmination of helpless satisfaction.

Chloe felt his cock contract, seamlessly ignoring the bitter taste of his seed on her tongue as she instinctively swallowed, taking what he gave and continuing to give what he needed. After a few moments his hips quit moving and his hands relaxed in her hair and he sagged against the pool table.

Chloe let his cock fall from her mouth, her tongue running over her lips hungrily as she gracefully rose to her feet. She stepped back, slowly undoing the button on her jacket, then shrugging out of it and tossing it to the side.

Lex watched her intently, his eyes skimming over her form-fitting top, a glint of appreciation evident in his gaze as she stroked her hands up her sides to cup her full breasts. She pulled the fabric down, exposing her peaked flesh, pushing her naked breasts together and rubbing her fingers over her tight nipples.

Chloe moaned quietly as she pinched her nipples between her fingers, Lex’s hot gaze on her only intensifying the ache between her legs. She licked her lips, once, twice until he finally tore his gaze from her heaving breasts and focused on her face. She met his gaze, inclining her head down and lifting a breast to her lips, silently reveling in the flare of lust that reignited in his eyes at the sight of her tongue laving her own nipple.

She repeated the action on the other breast, then dropped her hands and stepped closer to him, pressing her body against his, rubbing her hard nipples against his chest. She sighed as his hands stroked over her back, his fingers pushing her shirt up to dance on the naked skin just above her ass.

Chloe leaned back and peered at his face, smirking to herself at the confusion warring with the still-burning arousal in his eyes. She thought about letting him off the hook, thought about just patting him on his bald head and walking away.

Then reconsidered.

Decided to take the opportunity to be predator stalking prey and instead pulled him closer, crushing her breasts against his chest and licking the line of his lips hungrily. She pressed her pelvis against his softening cock, stroking a hand down his chest and along his side to squeeze the flesh of his ass, the other hand cupping his jaw as she met his gaze challengingly.

“What’s wrong, Lex?” Chloe asked sweetly. “In all your fawning over that insipid princess, did you suddenly forget how to properly grudge fuck?”

Lex tensed, his arms tightening around her as he spoke. “How many times do I have to tell you?” Lex said exasperatedly. “La—”

Chloe put her hand over his mouth, effectively cutting him off. She glared at him, her voice rough as she spoke. “Don’t say it, Lex,” Chloe responded, shifting her body against his restlessly. “Don’t even think her name. Do you understand me?”

At Lex’s nod of acquiescence she removed her hand from his mouth, leaning closer to him and nibbling on the skin where his shoulder met his neck. She nibbled a trail to his ear, her lips and teeth resolute in her task as she easily pushed him onto his back on top of the pool table.

“Just lay back,” Chloe purred, crawling onto the table with him. “Just lay back and let Chloe take care of you…”

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo
    And since this-

So what you're saying is that my excessive use of WTF smilies wasn't enough to inspire you to write more. Hmph.

Oh well. I shall not complain about two updates in the same afternoon.

[Lex’s head fell back slightly as he pulled in a ragged breath, quickly expelling it on a hissed, “Fuck…yes...
    Hee! I love it when Lex hisses. And when he bares his teeth. And when his nostrils flare. Heh. Yum.

Chloe straightened, grunting determinedly as she pulled him upright by the front of his shirt. She paused, waiting for his eyes to open before viciously yanking the shirt apart, scattering the buttons on the floor around them.
    Wow. Good for Chloe. Way to take charge.

Power thrummed through her, an intense visceral need overwhelming her as Lex remained compliant, his nostrils flaring as she tugged his shirt out of his pants, his hands gripping the table once more as she sunk to her knees in front of him.
    Yay! His nostrils are flaring!

She licked her lips at the sight of his turgid flesh jutting out before her. She leaned forward, nudging his hard length with her nose and licking a line from the base of his cock down the seam of his scrotum. She fluttered her tongue along his sac, gently sucking his balls into her mouth before painting a wet trail up his hard length to swirl around the swollen tip.
    Very nice. Precise details with some excellent smutty words. I don't think I've ever used "seam" before in smut. And I like how she was "painting a wet trail."

Chloe moaned in appreciation, sliding off of him slowly, dragging her tongue firmly along the underside of his stiffness, pausing to flicker along the sensitive slit at the tip.
    I giggled quite inappropriately at "his stiffness." Probably because it reminded me of "his highness," and then I made the most bizarre connections in my mind, imagining vast crowds bowing at the majestic sight of Lex's regal erection.

She felt his hands tighten in her hair, his legs shaking slightly as she worked him over faster, her lips and tongue and hand working fluidly, her palm firm on his balls, her fingers pressing into the sensitive skin just behind them.
    For some reason, I found the detail of his legs shaking to be incredibly erotic. Weird. And yummy.

He cursed hoarsely, stringing together a quick tempo of thrusting hips and muttered curses.
    Very nice.

She met his gaze, inclining her head down and lifting a breast to her lips, silently reveling in the flare of lust that reignited in his eyes at the sight of her tongue laving her own nipple.
    Hmm . . .

*giggles*

She thought about letting him off the hook, thought about just patting him on his bald head and walking away.

Then reconsidered.
    Good plan.

“Just lay back,” Chloe purred, crawling onto the table with him. “Just lay back and let Chloe take care of you…”
    Oh, goodie! Sounds like an excellent idea.

Very nice blow job scene, despite it's sad brevity. It was very hot, and also provided me with an number of giggles--so I couldn't ask for anything more.

Except for an update longer than 1,361 words.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

*evil laugh echoes in the room* That was great. Poor Lex didn't know he was going to get a good fuck that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo
    I feel so spoiled right now. Was having shit day and now I can make it a little brighter with some smut. Thanks Josi

I don't know why but I like it when the nostrils flare.
    She heard him grunting in time with the bob of her head, his gasping moans expelled every time she took him into her mouth. She felt him try to pull her off, heard the guttural tone of her name on his lips, felt the ominous contraction of his cock in her mouth.

But she didn’t stop.
    I like this bit here. Lex move your hands away Chloe's cock now just take it like a man.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: Counterfeit - Part 2 (NC-17) 4/17/06

If only this had actually happened on the show!

Excellent smutty action, but I think we really need more.

There will be more, right?!

Because Chloe needs to show Lex what he's missing by continuing to be interested in the Lang.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

2 Updates in one day, you really are spoiling us, I am indebted to you for cheering me up on a really boring bank holiday Monday.

I loved this, the smut was amazing, I love how chloe is taking charge and putting Lex well and truly in his place!

I haven't seen this episode but I saw the Chlex clip with Lex dissing Chloe about not having a boyfriend and I did think that the writers are making a complete ass out of Lex I mean how childish is that, like Lex would resort to immature retorts about Chloe's love life!!!

I totally love this alternative ending, it is so much better than the Lexana crap that the writers are throwing up on our screens

Loved it!

Kimmie

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Thanks Josi for writing more You write smut so well I was practically drooling while reading this! LOL You definitely need to write for smallville but the first thing you should do is change the name to smutville!!

I look forward to more of Chloe showing Lex exactly what he has been missing out since following around the pink princess

Oh my. That was scorching. I am going to require more, forthwith. Er, please.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

DAMN!!! I need a cigarette after readin those two updates hold on ok wait ok I can type now. Josie you are the queen of smut I know you can do better than two short ass updates. I know how much you cna't stand when writers leave us hanging. Please be better than that. What are you still doing reading this go and write my SMUT!!!!

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you put this fic up. I hated the way Lex was so mean to Chloe and she just left without giving him a piece of her mind. And man, does Lex really have to bring back Chloe's lack of relationship i n her face? Is he too stupid to know that Chloe was always too much of energy, spirit, ambition for goodie two shoes Smallvillian to realize how great she was. I swear he just became worst then them, falling in the eternal every Smallvillian male falls for Lana. How disapointing. Anyway, you did an excellent job so far with this fic. Just love the banter between the two oH! and let'S not forget the "Let Chloe take care of you" line!! That was absolutely splendid!!! Please write more soon, I'm dying to read more!!!!!!!1

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

WOW!!! Holy shit that was hot Josi! I always love when Chloe takes charge. I've missed stories from you. Really happy to read this.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information