+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Journal NC-17 complete

Leaving...

Dear Journal NC-17 complete

Dear Journal
    Summary: Lex keeps a journal about what he wants to do with Chloe. Will he ever get to do it outside his fantasies?
    Rating: NC-17 for sexual content, maybe some language
    Genre: Angst, romance, humor?
    Spoilers: Anything is fair game
    Disclaimers: Not mine. I just like to “play” with them for a while. I promise to have them back, but with them longing for each other.
    A/n: I am very shy at posting this. I have read some smut in the past. So if this sucks let me know…I converted I hope you’re happy. btw I'm so nervous....lemme know what you think...

Chapter One

Soft music plays as Lex writes in his journal. He’s been keeping a journal ever since he met Chloe Sullivan. He couldn’t get her out of his head. He would give her hot passionate sex if she would let him. For now he fantasizes about it in his journal. Let’s take a peak.

Dear Journal,
    I saw her again. Altho I don’t think she saw me. We were in Metropolis, and as usual I had to fantasize about her. I have been doing it ever since I met her. I imagine her whimpering underneath me as I give her several thrusts. She’ll cry out for more, screaming my name with intensity. Just thinking about being inside her makes me cum. We haven’t really talked since the trial. I don’t know if I could ever talk to her, since the accident. I had accidentally walked in on her kissing Clark. I know they aren’t together, or at least that’s what I think. I know Chloe has a longing for him, but she will never get him because Clark has eyes for Lana. If only I was the one kissing Chloe. I would run my hands down her body, feeling her soft nipple, making it hard. She would pant for air and kiss me. Then she would lower her hand down to my cock. Rub it a little teasing me.

“I want you.” She would say. We would head to my bedroom and have sex. I would slide into her pushing hard. Hearing her moan is music to my ears. I long to hear her moan under neither me as I push. Oh god I think I’m hard from writing this.

“Feel me.” She would say. I slide out of her as I let my hand wonder to her clit. It isn’t moist or even wet yet.

“I can’t work with you with out you being wet Chlo.” I would say to her. She giggles as she looks at me.

“I’ll take anything you give me.” She would say. “How about some tongue?” She winked. I smirked as I proceeded to glide my tongue around her clit. She moans in pleasure as I give her what she asks. I press my tongue hard and she cums onto my tongue almost in my mouth. The taste isn’t as bad as I thought it would be.

“Sorry.” She says looking me in the eyes with a smile.

“It wasn’t that bad.” We both laughed……

Chloe I need you now. Too bad you’re so far away. Just give me a little bit of time Chloe. You won’t be disappointed. I promise.

TBC
    -----------
    Did this suck? Honestly let me know...I need to learn how to write this stuff....I CONVERTED!!!!!!!

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: Dear Journal (NC-17)

that was so great as sexy i can't wait for more please lease update as soon as possible i will be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting.

Yay, you are converted !!!

I loved so far !!!!

Please continue soon.

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    I need to learn how to write this stuff..
    Feel free to visit this thread: Writing Smut for help, tips, feedback or just general discussion.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

You converted huh? It was only a matter of time before you became completely corrupted.

Sounds good so far. Poor Lex only in his dreams.

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

OMG! Sandy I can't believe you have been converted!! LOL only joking welcome to the dark side

Lovely start I can't wait to see if Lex's dreams will come true

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I knew if you stayed here long enough you wold be. Welcome to the bad sad. And it was good for the first try. I would PM Josie and ask her for some advice. She won't be shy and telling you what to write.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

~Chlex Smutaholic~

Hee hee! Another convert! Indeed, welcome to the dark side.

Keep writing, you'll get more comfortable as you go (just like sex )

Great start! Don't be nervous, just keep on going...

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

yes! you should definetly continue this!!

Hey, I create our own slogan:

"Welcome to the dark side, we have smut"

Or "Welcome to the Naughty Seduction, we have smut"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information