+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dear Journal NC-17 complete

Leaving...

Re: Dear Journal (NC-17) ch4 4/18/06

Chapter Five
    Dreaming

It’s only in your drrrrrrreams….

“Harder Lex! Oh god! Harder!” Lex pushed into her as hard he could. Chloe screamed out his name.

“LEX!” They both hit the peak and comed into one another.

Lex woke with a start. Sweat pouring down his face.

“Another dream.” He said breathlessly. His cock was throbbing. Whatever he dreamt it made him rock hard.

“god!” He reached into his night stand looking for his journal, but it wasn’t there.

“Where is it!” He shouted as if he was shouting at someone. Then he remembered his revelation…he thought Chloe had it, cause she used something from his journal. Lex whipped the sweat from his face. He was still panting for air. He craved sex again.

“No. Not anymore.” He hated giving it to himself. He wanted Chloe to give it to him. Masturbating drove him insane. He thought it was sick. He’d rather have Chloe whimpering beneath him. Lex sighed. He refused to do it again. He just lay there in bed thinking where his journal could be.

You want me to run your hands over my wet pussy don’t you?

Lex shut his eyes tight. Could Chloe really know where his journal was? Or did she have it, and was using it against him? Shit! She could print it in the D.P! Lex thought of all the worst case scenario’s that could come from this. She could use it against him. Or worse…blackmail him. There was no way Lex was getting back to sleep this time.

“Dammit.” He whispered. He rolled over and tried to drift off to sleep.

It’s only in your drrrrrreams…

The next morning Lex went to check up on the Talon. He did that about once a week. He made sure things were running smoothly. He hated going in there and talking to Lana. He swore the girl whined every time she talked to him. He wanted to vomit after being around her. He didn’t know why he helped her. Probably to shut her yappin.

Lex strode into the building with his shades on. Lana was at the counter like a good girl should be. god he’s so hot today… Lana trailed off in thought, as she whipped the counter clean.

“So anything I need to know about?” Lana just stared at him wishing she was his. Lex looked at her like he didn’t care about her. Which in truth he didn’t. Chloe came in and his focus was on her.

“Not really.” Lex didn’t even hear her he was so fixed on her. The way she walked in to the swinging of her hips. It made him hard just looking at her figure. The cleavage was a bonus. She wore a V neck tank top as it was too hot outside. He could see trickles of sweat over her forehead. He’d take her right there if he could.

“Lex?” Lana asked breaking his train of thought. He just gaped at Chloe ignoring everything around him. Chloe smiled evilly as she walked up to him. She grabbed his cock and squeezed him.

“Eep!” Lex yelped. Chloe moaned victoriously. Lana couldn’t believe what she was doing.

“Chloe!” Lana gasped in horror at the site.

“Is that how you like it Luthor?” Chloe squeezed harder causing Lex’s arms to grab hold of the counter.

“god Chloe!” He said breathless.

“I’ll have the regular.” Chloe said still holding onto the bulge in his pants. She felt something warm under her fingers. She smiled as she drew down her shades. She shook her head in discuss.

“I can’t believe you Lex.” She let go as she took her coffee with out paying. She knew Lex would cover for her. Lex was breathing heavily still in shock from her dirty hands.

“It’s on the house.” He breathed before Lana could speak. Lana was horrified at the site she just saw. She rushed to the back to call Clark.

Lex caught Chloe before she got in her car. He stopped dead his tracks at the glare she gave him. Icy cold eyes that looked like shooting daggers. He was afraid. She gave an evil smile.

“Did you want more Mr. Luthor?” She asked like a child while batting her eye lashes. Lex wanted revenge. Pure revenge. He glared at her with hatred and lust. He inched closer towards her. He looked down her shirt.

“That’ll be 3.75.” He demanded as he looked at the coffee. Chloe was disappointed.

“Oh Lex come now. You don’t think I can get away with free coffee?” She winked at him. Lex smirked. He was tempted to rub her nipples.

“Fucking me for coffee isn’t going to get you free coffee Chloe.” He winked at her. Chloe had to laugh.

“I’m not fucking you for coffee. I just like to tease you.” She said as she open her door. He shut it before she could get in.

“I hate being teased.” He said angrily and pushed his thumb on her nipple, rubbing it hard. He couldn’t believe this was really happening. Him playing the girl of his dreams. Chloe looked at him. She could feel the pleasure flowing through her body. She gasped as he pushed harder.

“Lex…” She whispered as he pressed into her and pushed against her vagina.

“Oh god!” She about shouted. He stopped suddenly and smiled wickedly at her.

“Have a nice day Ms. Sullivan.” Chloe blinked twice as he left. Lex felt victorious in winning the battle.

“It’s not over Mr. Luthor.”

TBC

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Dear Journal NC-17 ch5 4/19/06

Damn I need a ciggy that was hot!!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Chlexaholics Unite! Senior Member Ann's Avatar

LOL! I love how he's starting to get back at her now. Great updates.

Leaving...

I realized I made a mistake....Chloe is not at the Torch so I will take that part out, and put D.P in...*blush* my bad.....next part coming whenever...

Here's the next update! I never written a blow job before...I'm still new at smut..but for what it's worth, I thought it was hot. Enjoy!

Chapter Six
    Chloe’s revenge…

The next day in the Talon Lex needed something to calm him down. He didn’t like smoking, and didn’t feel like going home to soak in his booze. Instead he ordered a cup of coffee. No flavored coffee, just a plain old black cup of coffee. He sat at his table watched the steam float off the coffee. He sniffed the aroma and it filled his nose, and swept his body, as if it calmed him down. Yesterdays activities were enough to drive him to insanity. . .no that happen a long time ago. This was different. He almost had the girl of his dreams in the palm of his hands, and he had to walk away from her. Idiot. . . He slammed his fist down on the table, and took a swig of the hot steaming coffee. It burned his throat but he was too numb. He precious cock wasn’t getting the action it deserved from Chloe Sullivan. Lex took another sip this one being more bigger. A few more sips, and he finished his coffee. He went up to the counter, and asked for another refill.

“Lex, that was your fifth cup. You’ll be up all night.” Lana argued with him, like a bar keeper arguing with a drunk. Lex wasn’t drunk, he was only drunk on his emotions. Like the response a drunk would give, he replied,

“I’ll tell you when I’ve had enough!” He slammed his fist in anger glaring at the brunette. His eyes boring into her skin, as if it would catch on fire. Lana jumped back from his sudden out burst. She took his cup with haste, and went to pour him another cup of coffee. She set it down and in fear, she stepped back. He snatched the hot cup of coffee, and drank it, ignoring the pain in his mouth.

“Getting your afternoon fix?” Chloe said haughtily as she grabbed his ass, her hands curved and took in its form. She squeezed it hard. Lex almost spilled his coffee, or rather choked on it. I’m not looking, I’m not looking. Lana thought to herself over and over. As if a little sex would hurt her eyes.

Lex turned to look at her. He held his coffee as his eyes glared at her. He let his eyes wonder over her body. First his eyes wondered on the cleavage of her neck, then skimming down to her breasts, he stayed there for a while, tempting to fondle them. Then he slid his eyes down to her center. He swore he saw it twitch when his eyes touched it. Chloe just let him stare all he wanted. She did come here for a reason. He let her rake his eyes all over her how much he wanted. She was testing his desire for her. Seeing how long he could last before he comed out of embarrassment, in front of Lana Lang.

Chloe massaged her neck, letting her fingers tickle her unseen hairs. She let her fingers wonder vigorously, lightly stroking herself. She moaned as if she was giving herself pleasure. Lex’s grip on his coffee cup became tighter as she slid her hand on her chest. His cock reacted to what he saw. Chloe’s fingers slid smoothly down her shirt, almost touching her breasts. Lex let out a soft moan feeling himself getting ready for release. All the while Lana was watching, not knowing what was going on. Chloe smiled at Lex winningly, knowing she had affected him.

“Lana, I’ll have the usual.” Chloe said as she went up to the counter smoothly, her ass bouncing a little. To make it difficult she stuck out her ass, hoping Lex would react. His eyes glued to her as, he licked his lips in anticipation. He knew was about to come any second. Fight it Lex, fight her. Don’t let her win. Lana put the coffee cup in front of her, expecting her to pay, but then remember she got free coffee.

“It’s on the house.” Lex’s voice was high, soft, mostly a whisper. Lana knew something was going on between them, but she didn’t know what. Chloe began tracing the rim of her coffee cup to urge him on. Lana watched with raised eye brows at she was doing. She felt a twinge in her core, and had the unusual need for a cigarette. Lana didn’t smoke but she was on fire, as she watched Chloe.

“I’ll be outside.” Lana said breathlessly as she scurried away from the horrid scene.

Chloe noticed a wet spot in Lex’s trousers. She grinned at him and snickered. She took his hand and lead him to the office of the Talon, locking the door.

“Is that what you want Mr. Luthor?” She said haughtily. Lex was still out of it from the show she put on a second ago. He couldn’t form words. He just stare at her dumbly.

“You want me don’t you? You want me to run my hand over your wet juicy cock, all the while you fondling my breasts. Is that it?” She said as she grabbed the bulge in his pants, felt the dampness around it, and pressed her boobs against his chest. Lex was heaving. His breath was going at a faster pace.

“Say it!” She demanded almost shouting.

“god yes!” Lex breathed as she tighten his cock in her grip. He moaned as pleasure swept through him.

“All you had to do was ask.” She released him and he looked at her questioningly. She winked at his what the fuck look. Turning to open the door, he wasn’t about to let her wonder out. He yanked her arm away and stepped in front of her.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He asked as his hands bore into her shoulders. She could tell he was hungry by the look in his eyes. She locked eyes for a second with him. Despite he already came, there was still hope. He longed to hear her scream his name, but he would need a secure place for their screaming.

“I need some coffee, I left mine on the counter.” Lex didn’t let her move. He stood in front of her. He took her hand and placed it on his shivering cock.

“Take it Chloe. Do what you want with it. I’m yours.” Chloe about melted into his arms. She longed for this moment. Coffee or sex? Coffee, sex? She had a dilemma but there was no doubt that sex won over.

She squeezed his bulge as hard as he could. Lex arched his arms on the door, to hold him up. Chloe was going to have fun with this. She unzipped his pants, slid them down slowly, her fingers tickling his skin. He stepped out of his pants and kicked them across the room, with his foot. She slid off his briefs.

“I’m disappointed Lex. No boxers?” She snickered as he kicked them across the room. And there standing before her, the famous cock that’s been fucked many times by women. But this time Chloe Sullivan was claiming him as her own.

She squeezed his cock, and lightly stroked it with her free hand. Lex kept backing up as pleasure washed over him, seeping through his body, to his dick that was being fondled with. He gasped as Chloe’s hand tickled the head of his length.

“Hello Mr. Luthor. Would you like a good blow job?” Chloe was talking cutesy to his penis, while rubbing his balls. Lex moaned and wanted her to hurry up and suck his cock, for all he was worth.

“Yes!” Lex answered breathlessly. Chloe smiled evilly and slid his length inside her mouth.

“Oh god!” Lex was backing up as his back slid down. Pleasure was filling his body from the tip of his head, to the tip of his toes. Chloe slid his member in and out of her mouth while running her tongue over the head. Lex whimpered at her mercy.

“Chloe.” He moaned in a high pitched voice. His breath quicken as she bobbed her head with his quivering member. She could his cock react to her touch. Lex could feel that he was ready for release.

“Come for me baby.” She purred to his dick.

“What’s that you say?” She put the cock next to her ear as if it said something. She smiled at Lex, who’s expression was priceless. He had a pleasurable look on his face. Sweat trickled down his face. Chloe sucked harder on his dick, deeper in her mouth almost touching the back of her throat. Hearing Lex Luthor moan was priceless. Chloe anxiously awaited his come. Lex was gasping his breath faster, his back now sliding down farther almost to the floor. His hands barely able to hold him up.

“Gah!” He released into her mouth. Chloe moaned taking in his arousal, dripping from her mouth. His cock was throbbing. Chloe could feel it in the depths of her mouth. She licked the tip of his head, licking every single drop of his precious come. Lex and Chloe slid to the floor, because Lex couldn’t stand up any longer.

She was still sucking on his cock. Lex was panting for air. He needed a break, but he let her take control.

“More.” Chloe demanded. Lex couldn’t come anymore. He was fresh out. The only time would come again was during intercourse. Chloe kept sucking eagerly awaiting another arousal. She longed for it, desired it. Lex just lay on the floor panting, staring at the ceiling of the Talon office.

“Chloe…stop…….pl…ease….” He could barely form words he was so exhausted by her naughty mouth. Chloe drew away from his dick, dripping with come. Chloe licked her mouth hungrily longing for more. She lay next to him.

“Now was that an amazingly blow job or what?” Chloe said as she leaned into him.

“god Chloe.” He breathed his heat on her face. Chloe kissed his lips. He tasted his own arousal still lingering on her lips. He deepened the kiss, touched his tongue with hers fondled it a little, ran his tongue on the roof of her mouth, caressing her teeth.

“I swear I got lost in you Lex. I forgot about everything.” She hugged him and pressed her center on his cock, still throbbing. Chloe felt the excitement from his cock in the depths of her core. Lex was still panting for air.

“Lex, make love to me.”
    ------------------------

Oh I'm so mean....hehehehe.....

Chlexaholics Unite! Senior Member Ann's Avatar

Mean? That doesn't even begin to cover it! Damnit, get back here and update! Please!

Leaving...

Re: Dear Journal NC-17 ch6 4/21/06

Chapter Seven
    Gasping for breath Lex nodded his head. 'I can't believe it's really happening. this is more then a dream.' He thought as he went to pick her up, and take her to the couch in the office. He gently laid her down, and as he took off her pants, and panties he said

"I'm glad I had this couch in here." Chloe and Lex snickered. "I knew it would come in handy one day." He rolled on the condom, spread her legs, lined himself up, and entered her. Her center felt so good around his hard cock. Lex cherrished the pleasure, as in hopes that this was not a dream. Chloe gasped as the pleasure consumed her.

"Lex!" She breathed while staring at the ceiling. He thrust her again this time more harder, and with feeling. He loved her, and she loved him. Chloe gripped on the couch as he kept thrusting, deep with in her channel. He moved her legs around him so he could go deeper. He pulled out and slammed in her, making her yelp in pleasure.

"Oh god!" She about screamed. His ryhthem picked up and started rocking her faster. Chloe felt the pleasure trickle through her body. Her nipples were getting harder as he kept thrusting.

"Are you coming yet?" He asked while he kept pushing. Chloe bit her lip and steadied herself on the couch. She whimpered and Lex took that as a yes. He was ready for release too. A few more thrusts, and they both came into each other.

"Lex..." Chloe couldn't speak she was so overwhelmed with their love making. She and Lex were breathing heavily.

"Chloe," He said as he kissed her sweaty forehead.

"Yes?"

"I'm so glad this isn't a dream." They both laughed.

"Me too Lex. Me too."

The End

Yeah I'm giving up smut writting after Lois & Scents is done...it's too hard, and quite frankly, I don't like writting it. I'd rather read it if ya know what I mean...and thank you all for your encouragement, and input.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Dear Journal NC-17 complete

That was great you made great improvement. I don't blame you not continuing smut. It is very hard to do but I am glad you tried.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Kill Lana

Yes, Good job, and i understand your quitting, and it was good that you tried. writing smut is very hard. I think it takes a certain type of person to master it, and if you aren't comfortable with it then its better if you don't write it. But, good job and it was very brave of you to try so i applaud you!

Leaving...

Thanks guys. I completed Lois & Scents tonight...so if you're interested I'm going to post the chapters now. I didn't quite like that story. haha..

awesome!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information