+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dear Journal NC-17 complete

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Re: Dear Journal (NC-17) ch2 4/16/06 revised! pls reread!

I don't want to start out negative, but this caught my eye:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    He moaned her name and wanted her so bad right now. He finally got to the peak. It didn’t take him long. He waited for a second catching his breath. No he wasn’t done yet. He sat up straight and leaned forward and put his mouth over his cock. He normally did that to tease himself. He just wanted to sleep, but when he gave it to himself, he gave it to himself good. His mouth went in and out of his cock. He was wet. Very wet. He tasted his own cum. Again it was bitter. It was probably bitter then Chloe’s. Or so he thought. He took his tongue and danced it around the head of his penis. He cumed a little in his mouth and quickly spit it out. He wanted to sleep so he gave up there. Not completely satisfied but it was something, to get him by. For now.
    Please let me know if I'm reading this entirely wrong or not, but as far as I know, this is not even remotely possible. I think Lex would have to have several ribs removed to accomplish sucking himself off, and quite frankly the image is disturbing. Of course, if he's contortionist flexible and has a mammoth cock, he might be able to suck the head. Maybe.

Ew.

~Chlex Smutaholic~

**gasps for air over the mental image**

Sorry Sandy--but I have to agree with Josi on this one. I'm pretty sure Lex might break his neck trying to get off that way no matter how well endowed he is.

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo
    Of course, if he's contortionist flexible and has a mammoth cock, he might be able to suck the head. Maybe.

Ew.
    Heh. Autofellatio is possible for a very small percentage of men, but it usually takes yoga training and the man's being very well endowed.

In general, Sandy, even if it were feasible, it's probably not the visual of Lex that most Chlexers want to read. That doesn't mean you can't use it if it's necessary for your story, but you might consider sticking to more traditional sexual acts until you've had more practice writing smut.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    He sat up straight and leaned forward and put his mouth over his cock. He normally did that to tease himself.
    Huh.... I don't know about this. I have heard of it being done before but I don't think Lex should do it or least the image of Lex I have in mind shoudn't.

Leaving...

Now I'm feeling even more shy. I think I need a smut beta. Anyone interested? I'm not a pro, merely an amature...a very amature...I feel embarrassed......

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

If you want one PM someone from this bets list here is the link
    Beta

Leaving...

Thank you Tracy for giving me the link. I'll check it out, but I'm impatient waiting for the corrections....I'm working on chapter three....and I deleted the part where Lex sucked his dick, so you can get that disturbing image out of your minds.....

Ahem....the next chapter..........

Chapter Three

Lois rushed home early that morning. She hoped Clark wouldn’t be awake. She knew he was an early riser. Just like his dad. Lois had moved in with the Kent’s. She slept in Clark’s bed, while Clark slept on the couch downstairs. Sometimes Clark would sneak up to his room, and they would make hot love to each other. Lois liked those nights. Especially when it was hot. He was exceptionally sexy when he was sweaty. She was longing for him already.

Lois felt dirty from last nights exertions with Lex. She knew Clark would be pissed if he found out. When she went into the kitchen, she saw Clark pouring some coffee. He looked like he’d been up all night.

“Did you stay up all night?” Lois asked as she approached him. He poured his coffee, and didn’t bother with his favorite ingredients. He wasn’t in the mood for flavored coffee. He wanted to know where his girlfriend had been all night. He looked at her with his serious distrust look.

“I was out with Chloe.” She lied as she poured her self a cup. Clark had set her one out. He knew Lois would want some. When she was done she put some French Vanilla creamer in it, and went to sit outside on the porch swing. Clark gracefully followed her.

“I thought it was our night to be a lone. Remember? My parents went out on a date. I waited all night. We could’ve screamed Lo.” Clark said as he wrapped her arm around her, shielding her skin from the soft cold that nipped the morning. It was summer, but even in Kansas it’s still a little cool in the morning. Yeah instead I was screaming at Lex’s….Lois felt horrible for her act, but she thought she wasn’t with Clark, and here they were, getting back together. Lois sighed and just cuddled up with him. He moved his hand lower around her arms. He laced his fingers with hers.

“I didn’t intend on a surprise sleep over.” She lied. “Chloe said it was an urgent matter, that we stay up all night, and watch movies. She said she was stressed, and needed some comfort. So what better way to have your cousin spend the night, and watch movies, and talk?” She lied again and again. She could go on and paint the picture, but she didn’t want to make it too obvious. She would have to tell Chloe to act on her little white lie later. Clark wasn’t that dumb. He could tell that she was lying. He could always tell when some was lying. It must be one of his abilities, or he’s just really good at telling who’s lying, and who’s not.

“Well next time it happens, give me a call.” He played a long. Lois nodded her head and snuggled up to him again. She was feeling naughty this morning. It was probably from sleeping with Lex. Maybe he was rubbing off on her. She grinned and felt Clark’s dick in his pants. Clark grinned fast. She lightly ran her fingers over it.

“You’re hard Smallville.” She said as she teased him. Clark smirked.

“I’m always hard around you Lo.” He said and pulled her into a hard kiss, causing her to almost spill her coffee, that she was holding. She set it on the ground before they got started. She lay down on the swing, so he could lay on top of her.

He started pushing his groin against her, feeling her up. The swing started to shake as he kept pushing hard. Lois moaned softly as he was giving it to her.

“Don’t break the swing Smallville.” She winked at him. Clark smiled seductively.

“Oh please, get a room.” Clark and Lois both shot their heads up at none other then Lex Luthor. He was wearing a smile of defeat. He had made them both feel embarrassed. Lois’ cheeks turned a bright red. Clark tried to hide his blush, but a light red colored his cheeks. Lex grinned winningly.

“Oh don’t stop on my account.” He winked at Lois. Lois felt uncomfortable all of a sudden. Lex was being a jerk. Lois could tell right away. She push Clark off of her, and went up to Lex with out fear. Her lips were squished together in anger.

“What do you want?” Her body language told it all. The way she walked he knew she was pissed. The way she made her shoulders sway back and forth angrily, told him that she was pissed that he walked in on her. Lex pulled his sunglasses lower on his nose looking at her with a smile. He had a piece of paper in his hand.

“I have a message for you to give to Ms. Sullivan.” He whispered. Clark listen in, with his super hearing, as he was curious. Lois took the paper in her hands. She too was curious.

“I trust that you won’t read it, although I somehow know, that you will read it anyway.” He said as he pushed his sunglasses back up on his nose. Lois felt like she was holding a gold bar, that she had to give to Chloe unbroken. Lois didn’t say a word as he just stared at her.

“Have a nice day.” He said and left the farm.

“I know you listen.” Lois said softly. Dammit!

Lois quickly rushed to Chloe’s apartment in Metropolis. It took her awhile to get there. She didn’t care if she was speeding. The note was on her mind. She never read it.

Lois barged into her apartment, and saw her eating ice cream and watching TV.

“Hurry up and open this.” She demanded. Lois’ curiosity was haunting her. She really needed to know, what Lex had up his sleeve for getting her cousin. Chloe looked at her, as she slid the spoon out of her mouth. Chloe took the piece of paper and open it up.

“Meet me for dinner. L.L”

Chloe was shocked as much as Lois was. Dinner? That's all he wants? Maybe there's more...Lois thought. Would she play Lex’s game, or would she tell Chloe the truth, that Lex wanted her?

TBC
    ------------
    I also like the clois!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Dear Journal (NC-17) ch3 4/17/06

That was a good update. I can't wait to see if Chloe will go out with him or not.

I am glad you took out that part about Lex. It was the right thing to do. Don't be afraid to ask someone for help when you are out of your element.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Leaving...

Re: Dear Journal (NC-17) ch3 4/17/06

Chapter Four
    New reading material

Chloe looked at the note, and looked at his poor handwriting.

“You think he could learn to write?” Chloe said shaking her head. Lois shrugged.

“Oh you know men. They got the chicken scratch hand writing gene.” Chloe and Lois both laughed.

“I had a hard time reading Clark’s hand writing, but I finally got the hang of it.” Chloe nodded her head in understanding. She shrugged her shoulders. She tossed the piece of paper on her coffee table, like it was nothing. She was curious tho as to why Lex wanted to have her for dinner. There could be a million reasons. Chloe thought. But why me? He could have any other girl, but he chooses me. I’m going to find out why.

Lois studied Chloe and she knew she was deep in thought.

“You’re thinking again aren’t you? That’ can’t be good.” Lois said as she sat beside her. Chloe shrugged her shoulders.

“It’s just that I’ve been single for most of my life. What if he’s one of the ones that wants to kill me?” Lois had to laugh. That sounded preposterous. She even knew that Lex would never want her dead, but whimpering underneath him.

“Chlo, I doubt Lex Luthor would want to kill you.” She reassured her cousin. Chloe looked at her concerned.

“How do you know?”

“Trust me, I know.” Then it hit her. Chloe knew that Lex was hiding something.

Lex walked in the Talon and sat down at a round table. He took out his folder with work papers in it, and then snuck his journal in front of his folder, so no one would see that he was writing. He wanted them to think that he was busy with his work. He looked around like a school boy, and made sure no one was looking. Then he grabbed his pencil, open his journal and started writing.

I want her so bad.

He just wrote that over and over, adding Chloe Sullivan here and there.

I want to fuck her hard. I want to run my fingers in her wet pussy. I just want her to whimper underneath me. I want her and I want her now dammit!

Lex stopped writing and looked around.

Fuck me Chloe, fuck me hard.

“Whatcha doin?” Chloe asked as she sat across from him. Lex’s pencil tip snapped and broke. He recognized that voice. It was his fantasy lover.

“Shit!” He whispered so that she wouldn’t hear him. Lex cleared his throat, closed his folder with his journal in it.

“Working.” He said as he stared at her breasts. Chloe leaned forward and Lex’s naughty eyes caught a glimpse down her shirt.

“Can I see?” She asked as she touched the papers. Lex jerked them away from her.

“No. I don’t let anyone see my work.” He said clutching onto his journal for dear life. He didn’t want her to know his naughty thoughts about her. What would she think? Would she laugh in his face? He was afraid of rejection.

“I got your note the other day. You know if you wanted to ask me out, all you had to do was call. I’m not so sure I want to take your offer.” She said as she walked away. With out thinking Lex put his folder a long with his journal, on the table and went after her.

“I’ll make it worth your while.” He said as he grabbed her arm pulling her back, smiling at her seductively. Chloe took a step close to him. Lex wanted to grab her right there.

“I’m sure you will. I have no doubt that Lex Luthor can please any women he gets. Well it’s different with me Luthor.” She walked to the bathroom leaving him hanging. Dammit! That didn’t go well. Lex walked out of the Talon, not knowing he left his journal for anyone to pick up.

Chloe came back out of the bathroom, and saw Lex left his folder. She looked for him but he was gone. She went to his table and picked up the folder, and noticed it was heavy.

“Hmm…” She open it and saw a broken pencil in it, being his book mark.

When she read what he had written last, she was shocked and slightly aroused.

Fuck me, fuck me hard Chloe.

“So that’s his plan huh? Well, no one gets Chloe Sullivan with out a fight.” She cackled as she closed his journal, and took it with her.

Lex felt horrible when he entered his mansion. He went to his wet bar and poured himself a stiff drink. Scotch. His favorite. He drank it like water. He took a swig as images of Chloe naked under him, flashed through his mind. He needed another plan. He hated rejection. He went to his desk and started scheming.

Chloe crossed her legs getting comfortable in her bed. She was visiting her father this weekend. The window was open letting the cool breeze, drift through out her room. The sun filled her room giving her enough light, to read Lex’s journal. She took a sip of her coffee, and turned the page.

Every day I want her more and more. To hold her in my arms, and smell her perfume. She is all I ever think about, fantasize about, and dream about. I’ve had many dreams where she was whimpering under me, wanting more of what I had to offer. I slid in and out of her, her begging for more. “Harder Lex.” She’d say. I’d go deep inside her causing her to scream out in pleasure. I feel defeated every time I see her in reality, because she’s not mine. I can only fantasize until I finally get her. Underneath me. For now I will wait patiently, but patience is not my strong suit. I always say I have patience, but in truth it drives me nuts. Waiting for something you want, when the person doesn’t coo operate is a pain. Just touching her skin lightly is a turn on.

Chloe was slightly turned on by the reading material. She thought she comed, but it could only be her imagination. She turned the page and saw I want her, written over and over. Chloe smiled evilly. She looked at her clock. It was only 8:30. She knew he would still be up.

Chloe open the doors to Lex’s office. He was busy at his desk doing more paper work. Work usually took his mind off of Chloe, but not for long. Chloe smiled evilly as she strode in, high on a horse.

“Ms. Sullivan, what a surprise.” Lex said coolly as he walked up to greet her.

“Is it really?” She said looking him up and down, and licked her lips. Lex tried to stop himself from lunging at her, grabbing her ass and pushing her against his dick. He was tempted.

“Well I was just saying,” He said as he motioned with his hands. Chloe got up front and personal with him. She pushed against him feeling him up. Chloe twisted his nipple hard, making him yelp and slightly jump back.

“Is this what you want Lex?” She said coolly as she got close to him again, feeling him up. Lex was speechless, and wondered what the hell she was thinking. Chloe took his hand and put it in her pants, and moved his finger over clit. Lex gasped as his finger circle her soft clit. Chloe knew he was taking pleasure in this.

“You want to run your finger over my wet pussy don’t you?” Shit! Shit! Shit! Lex knew she had his journal. He just remembered that he left it at the Talon. Double shit! Chloe was taking pride in this. She didn’t mind the fact that he wanted her. She liked it actually. She hasn’t had sex since that fateful summer. She just wanted someone to love her, and when she read “I want her to love me.” She about melted. Her heart instantly went out to him. If there was one thing she liked about guys, it was playing hard to get. She did think that Lex was attractive. Very attractive. She didn’t like the fact that he could get any women he wanted, so that’s why she was playing hard to get.

She moved his finger over her clit harder. Chloe enjoyed what she was doing. She wanted more of him, but refrained herself.

“Chloe.” He moaned. Lex was becoming aroused. He would come any second. Chloe smiled as a giggle escaped her mouth. She took his hand out.

“You know Lex, I’m not so sure you can offer me anything. Besides, what do I care anyway?” Chloe strolled out feeling victorious, and leaving Lex wanting more.

“Devil, thy name is women.” Lex breathed as he whipped his hand on his pants.

TBC

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Dear Journal (NC-17) ch4 4/18/06

Chloe that was so wrong. I can't believe she that. Lex needs to get back at her and do the same.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information