+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Journal NC-17 complete

Leaving...

Re: Dear Journal (NC-17)

Haha Louise! I'm still shy tho...working on the second chapter. I have some of it played out in my head. Look forward to a surprise...I might even throw in Lucas...who knows?

hahha, don't be. I was like you a while ago. Then, Clois and Chlex smut fics converted me pretty fast !

Leaving...

Chapter Two
    So close, & threats

Lex woke up with a start. He couldn’t tell what he dreamed was real or not. He dreamed he was fucking Chloe. Oh god was it ever real. In fact it was so real that his dick was hard. He could actually feel her inside of him, it gave him shivers. His face was sweaty that if you looked at it, it would glimmer in the night. He turned on his lamp by his bed. He quickly got out his journal and wrote what he saw.

I thought I was in heaven tonight. Only my mind was playing tricks on me. I can still hear her faint moans calling out to me. She was shaking so bad underneath me, that I thought I would hurt her with my weight.

“Lex, I need you baby.” She said. I had asked her where and she wanted me to lick her.
    I did. After I slid out of her, I ran my tongue around her swollen clit, and tasted her juices. It was bitter but went down my throat smoothly. I had never actually tasted her before, so this was a first. If only you could imagine my reaction. I moaned happily during that moment.

There was something else I wanted from Chloe, that I hoped she would give me. Her love. Sex didn’t matter too much, well ok it did. A lot. I just want her to love me. I don’t have any friends like that. To give her pleasure and her love me at the same time, would be sweet.

During my dream I know I did some more things to her. She even did some things to me as well. She gave me a blow job. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Her mouth sliding in and out of my cock. It was mesmerizing. She knew how to please me. I did want to cum in her mouth but I did. She moaned as my juices flowed freely into her mouth. Some of it dripped down her chin.

“Let’s do it all night.” She said to me. I could feel my heart skip a beat. I hope I don’t screw up in trying to get her. That’s the last thing I wanted to do.

I’m rock hard. I need to do something!

Lex put his pen and journal back in his drawer. He usually did this after a sexy dream about Chloe. He put his hand down his pants and started masturbating. It was the only way to get his fix. He didn’t have a girlfriend to give him the pleasure he needed, so he gave it to himself. He kept rubbing up and down and even danced his fingers on the tip of his dick. He moaned softly and could feel himself ready to cum already. It didn’t take him long. He thought he was a sick man for doing this to himself. He needed someone to get his fix. That someone would be Chloe. Hopefully, if he could get his way. His fingers wondered up to his balls who were just begging for it. Too bad Chloe wasn’t here. She could give it to him how he liked it. Lex squeezed himself hard and yanked at his dick. He started to breathe really hard. He felt that holding his breath was more comfortable, but he didn’t want to pass out, so he breathed regularly.

“Chloe!”

He moaned her name and wanted her so bad right now. He finally got to the peak. It didn’t take him long. He waited for a second catching his breath.
    Lex rested in his bed laying straight, huffing and puffing. Images of Chloe’s naked body passed through his mind.

You’re pathetic Lex.

Lex’s inner voice taunted. That’s how it usually was after he was done masturbating. His own voice taunting him. Or was it Alexander? He knew how to play the ladies, but he didn’t want to hurt Chloe. Yes his other half was the pro at sex. Especially with the ladies. When they worked as a team, they got something done.

Lex needed help in getting Chloe. But who could he go to? How could he get her a lone with him, long enough for sex? He searched his mind and dreaded the thought that Alexander through at him. Lois Lane.

The next day Lex went to the Talon hoping to find Chloe Sullivan. He was really there to see Lois, but seeing Chloe would be a bonus. Especially for his dirty mind. Lex strolled up to the counter and saw Lois wiping the counter. He smiled at her seductively and she rolled her eyes at him.

“Hey Lo.” Lex said in a sexy tone, and leaned his elbow on the counter. Lois glared him with her daggered eyes, piercing into his skin.

“I thought we dropped nicknames?” She said harshly as she continued to work.

“Don’t tell me you miss me.” He winked at her imagining her in his bedroom, making sweet love to her. Lois didn’t care about him anymore. He was old news.

“Not hardly. We barely lasted a week.” Lois exaggerated. Lex laughed as a smirk spread across his lips.

“On a scale of one to ten, how good was I in bed?” He questioned her never taking his gaze off her. Lois looked at her from whipping the counter. She wasn’t in the mood for this.

“Ten. Are you happy? You were probably one of the best guys I’ve ever fucked.” She said just to make him feel high and mighty. Lex smirked cocking his head back like he just caught his prey.

“Why do you ask?” She knew he wanted something. Most girls should know that if a Luthor asks you something, there’s always a catch.

“I need you to do me a favor.” Just then the bell dinged on the door, indicating that someone entered the building. It was Chloe. Lex stopped talking and stared at her. He looked her up and down and licked his lips. Hot today.

“Hi Lex. Hi Lois.” Chloe said as she walked up to the counter.

“The regular Lo.” Chloe ordered and got her money out. Lex was still staring at her seductively. He gave a soft mmm as he rotated his head a bit. He was feeling brave today. He reached out his hand and grabbed her butt cheek and squeezed it.

“Mmm!” He moaned in pleasure. Chloe jumped forward yelping a bit as she looked at him. Some change fell from her hands. Lex just smiled at her like he did nothing at all. Chloe would slap him but that wasn’t the first thing that came to mind. She enjoyed his hand being on her ass. She didn’t admit it to him, because Lois was there. In fact I don’t think she would ever admit it.

“It’s on the house.” He whispered to her seductively and imagined her naked under him, whimpering like a puppy. Chloe smiled at him taking him away from his fantasies.

“Thanks.” She said like she enjoyed his ass on her butt. She grabbed the money and put it back in her purse. Lois put the coffee in front of her and she was off. The Talon was just a pit stop. Chloe had some things to do.

Lois glared at Lex with all of her might. Lex couldn’t believe he accomplished something today. He had more to accomplish as the days wore on.

“If you hurt Chloe,” Lois began harshly but Lex cut her off.

“I don’t intend on hurting her Lo. I need you to help me get her.” Lois rolled her eyes and made a clucking sound with her tongue, hitting the back of her throat.

“As if. I wouldn’t be caught dead helping you.” Lex smirked. He wasn’t afraid of Lois. He knew how to play her.

“If you don’t, then I’ll make sure you don’t work here, or anywhere else.” He said staring her down in the eye. She hated his stares. They always made her feel uncomfortable.

“Fine.” She said. He had defeated her, and Lex enjoyed it.

“Tonight at my house. I expect you to be there, and wear something sexy.” He demanded as he walked out. He was high on the clouds that day.

Lois dreaded going to Lex’s house. She knew what they were gonna do. She thought he was a sick man. She dreaded opening the front doors to the mansion, dreaded walking to his office, dreaded what he would be wearing, dreaded just seeing him. She felt like she was being slowly roasted in hot water. That’s one reason she hated the Luthor’s. They usually got there way, and Lex was going to get his way tonight.

She let herself in his office. He was wearing the same attire as earlier. At least he’s not naked…not yet. Lois entered the double doors angrier then when she had seen him. Lex noticed something was up.

“Lois. You look lovely. I told you to wear something sexy.” Lois didn’t give in to his demands. She wore the same thing she did at the Talon.

“You’re lucky I’m here at all Luthor. Now get on with whatever sick thing you want to do to me.” She barked.

“Don’t you miss us? Having sex like we used to. Does Chloe even know you dated me Lois?” He taunted her as he played with her brown her. She shivered in his presence. Lex Luthor was pure evil.

“No. I made sure to keep that hidden.” She whispered like Chloe would actually hear her. She was afraid. She knew he was going to threaten her again. She could feel it creeping around the corners, crawling all over her. Lois' mind was on her and Clark's argument and she didn't even hear Lex blabbing.

"Lois? Lois!" Lex yelled a bit more kinder. She shook her head out of her trance.

"Huh?" She asked while blinking her eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Lois wasn't one to share feelings with a Luthor. She felt like he was out of place in asking her that question.

"Since when do you care?" She asked stubbornly like a child and sat down on the couch. She folded her arms across her chest and pouted.

"Lois, you know you can tell me anything." Lex was pissing her off. He was so cruel earlier and now he's being nice and gentle. He was like a freakin puzzle. No wonder he drove her crazy.

"Go away." She said as she face away from him when he sat down.

"You know you're going to tell me Lo." He said while playing with her hair like old times. His voice was calmer then normal. Lois gave up fightning him. She turned to look him in the eyes. Those big blue eyes that she got lost in. She flung herself at him and burried her face in his chest, as tears came down.

"Me and Clark had a fight. I didn't mean to yell at him." She said between sobs. Lex put his hand on her back, and gently began to rub it in small circles.

"What was it about?" Maybe he could get some insite on why Clark was so secretive.

"He came home late last night, and I was wondering why. I asked him if he was cheating on me with Lana, and he looked at me in distrust, and walked out. Now I don't know if we're together." A wet spot formed on Lex's clean shirt. He didn't mind. He had plenty to share with his favorite girls. Lois and Chloe. Grantit he did love Lois like a sister, but Chloe was different. There was something more to Chloe. Much more, and he wanted in on it.

"I know what would cheer you up. It always did. Remember?" Lois nodded her head yes. This is what he wanted. He wanted to have sex with Lois tonight. This was a better way of getting her then he had originally planned out.

"Harder Lex!" Lois screamed as Lex began to push harder and harder. Lois groaned loudly and her voice echoed in the room. Lex was enjoying this. He needed his fix. Lex slowed down after they reached the climax. They both had cumed into each other.

"Men are dirt." She said while panting.

"Excuse me?" He said.

"Not you. No you help women Lex. That's your problem. You can be cruel, yet when you want to, you can be calm and gentle. Why can't we be like that all the time?" Lois wished for things to be the way they were. When they were best friends.

"We can be Lois. But I really need you to help me get Chloe." Lois nodded her head as she kissed him.

"I hate you sometimes." Lex smirked. Lois hated that he could be cruel, and gentle.

"Cruel to be kind." He gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Too bad you don't fuck like Clark." She smiled wide. Clark and Lois' sex life was much rougher because of his super strength. She failed to mention that to him. She promised Clark that she would never reveal his secret. Lex smirked at her last sentence.

"Well, not all of us are like Clark Kent. Speaking of which, this little conversation never happen."

Shit!

Re: Dear Journal (NC-17) ch2 4/16/06

Owww. Poor Lois indeded.

That was the second story I read that have some Lexis sex like that. In a Clois story called "Do what you have to do" Lex is acting exactly like that.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Re: Dear Journal (NC-17) ch2 4/16/06

I take it from that Lexis that Lex is not a nice man does he really think Chloe could love him treating her cousin like that!!

I felt really sorry for Lois and I don't like Lex at all!! I hope he is going to sort this mess out

Leaving...

Re: Dear Journal (NC-17) ch2 4/16/06 revised! pls reread!

***Please go back and reread the lexois part. I've fixed it!***

I think you will like this Lex now.

Much better.

*sighs relief*

I liked the mentioned of the CLois sex life. I love some Clois smut.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Wow I didn't see that twist coming. I wish he would have done it with a hooker instead. I don't like Lex and Lois together like that.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Queen Em

i liked the old Lex better

*hides*

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Much better although I still didn't like him having sex with Lois like hfce said I wish he had of had sex with a hooker but It was much better to read this time I wonder what Lois is going to do to help Lex then??

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information