+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aftermath (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Aftermath Part 4 4/11/06 (NC-17)

Great update! I was really surprised the they each told the other that they were in love. Glad they didn't try to decide where they go from here right now. Just let them be in love with each other for the moment.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Damn that was good. I love how they told eachother how they loved eachother. More please...

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Junior Member

Wow, amazing!!! I am really in love with this story!!!!

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Aftermath Part 5 4/12/06 (NC-17)

Part 5 Aftermath

It was getting late and Chloe knew she had to get back to Metropolis but Lex’s bed was far to relaxing not to sleep in but what she didn’t realize was she slept the afternoon away after a another morning tumble with him.

She was finally up and redressed in her suit that was magically cleaned and hanging in the bathroom for her along with her bra and panties also suddenly Downy fresh. When she woke up Lex wasn’t there but there was note telling her he had to work and would be in the study whenever she was ready to come down.

While Chloe was alone showering and getting dressed she could really think about what was happening. She was relieved at first to tell Lex the truth but now she was having second thoughts.

Was Lex really in love with her or using her like he was using Lana just to get to Clark’s secret?

Chloe didn’t want to believe that Lex could be that cruel to her but he used people all the time why not her. He really spread it on thick with her last night telling her he loved her and Chloe fell for all of it.

All that time away from her last year, the surveillance, his purist on Lana and suddenly he was a changed man and in love with her. Chloe just wasn't buying it.

Her mind started to wonder how far Lex had really gone with Lana and if she was the only one to share is bed that week.

Just as soon as she felt her life was getting good all of Chloe's insecurities started screaming at her that Lex didn’t really love her.

“Right I have the numbers.” Lex said to one of his accountants on the other end of the phone.

Lex was trying to focus on work in his study but his mind keep drifting to Chloe’s naked body in his bed. He shouldn’t have left her but he had to make a few phone calls.

He kept hoping any second now she would walk into his office still naked so he could fuck her again until she couldn’t do anything but fall asleep completely exhausted.

Lex let his thoughts of Chloe run through his mind while the accountant rambled on the other end. He didn’t hear the accountant saying his name over and over again. “Sorry what did you say?”

Just as the accountant got back to his long speech Chloe walked into the study fully dressed unfortunately. “I have to go. I’ll call you back.” Lex hung up not letting the guy say good bye.

He got up from his desk to move closer to her standing just a few feet from the study entrance. He could feel his heart flutter and he was smiling but didn’t know why. “I was going to wake you up but…”

“It’s ok.” Chloe cut in. “I should have woken up a long time ago.” Chloe wasn’t as happy as she was this morning. She didn’t know why she was about do this but she had to know the truth.

Lex moved closer to her wanting to throw off her nice clean suit but just pulled her closer to him so he could hold in his arms. “Are you ok?” He could feel her body go stiff against him. She was having second thoughts and Lex knew it.

“I have to ask you something. I don’t want to turn this into a fight but I have to know the truth.” Chloe looked up at him and couldn’t’ stop thinking of him losing control of himself in bed grunting at her like and animal as he fucked her but it didn’t matter now all of it could have been a lie.

Lex ran his hand though her hair and tried to comfort her and make her see they where finally doing the right thing but her face said other wise. “What do you need to know?”

Chloe pulled away from him and stood back. “Did you just use me like your losing Lana.”

Lex contorted his face and didn’t know what the hell she was talking about. “No! Is that why you’re being so cold to me right now? Chloe I didn’t say what I said to you yesterday to use you.”

“Be honest with me Lex. Your not just saying you love me to get at Clark's secret are you?” Chloe wanted to stop this but her better judgment couldn’t expect Lex’s love as if it had always been there.

”I want to know Clark’s secret that hasn’t changed but I want be with you and I willing to make scarifies to do that.” Lex tried to touch her but she jerked away from him.

“So you’re saying you didn’t sleep with Lana to get to the truth?” Chloe said it and wanted to take the question back.

“Doesn’t it matter I thought we where letting this go.”

Chloe felt tears coming and knew he was avoiding the answer because it was true. He was lying she could see he was lying to her. “How can we let it go when we haven’t really talked about it Lex. Saying nothing at all just makes me think you did sleep with her.”

“Well that logic is ridiculous Chloe. I told you last night Lana means less then nothing to me.” Lex moved to hold her again this time pulling her to him resting her body against his. “Don’t try to find a reason not to go through with this Chloe. I think we’ve waited long enough."

Chloe rested her head in his chest and tears started flowing from her eyes. She moved to look up at him. “Is that what you wanted to tell me yesterday? You wanted to tell me that you sleep with Lana? You wanted to tell me that you were sorry for doing it because I’ll understand Lex.”

Lex couldn’t believe she was doing this. He hadn’t sleep with Lana and it shouldn’t matter if he did or didn't. “I think the question is irrelevant.”

Chloe tore herself away from him. “Of course it’s irrelevant because sex means nothing to you is that it?”

“Sex with you did mean something to me. It meant everything to me.”

Chloe couldn’t stay there any longer he wasn’t telling her the truth and she couldn’t believe everything that looked so promising was not crumpling. “I have to go.”

Chloe moved to the door and Lex grabbed her arm. “What?! No you can’t just leave. Why does Lana matter so much to you?”

“She doesn’t matter to me Lex. I want to know if she matters to you. If you would use her enough to sleep with her it means you would do the same thing with me.”

“I didn’t sleep with you for secrets. I did it because I love you.”

“Well I’m sorry but your actions have proven other wise. You have been following me around, but you saw fit to cut me out of your life, your chasing after Lana and didn’t care how that would make me feel, and now you won’t answer my simple question about you fucking her.”

Chloe moved to undo his grip on her arm. “I think we should just go back to living as if the other doesn’t exist.”

She walked away without giving him a second thought. Things weren’t just going to be alright because they said I love you and Chloe knew better then to pine for something that could never really be hers.

Lex stood there and let her leave. She was being irrational and he would let her calm down before speaking to her again. Now that he had a taste of what it could be like with her he wasn’t going to just give it up.

Chloe walked into her dorm room hoping Lana wouldn’t be there and she could cry alone in peace but there she was sitting on her bed with her star maps all over the place.

Lana was worried about Chloe but she assumed she pulled another all nighter at the Daily Planet but something that happened a few nights ago made her think other wise. “Where have you been?”

Chloe didn’t want to talk to her but she knew she would have to get through it so she would just leave her alone. “I was with a friend.” Chloe knew she should have lied better then that but she was feeling completely drained after the three hour drive back to Metropolis.

Lana pushed her maps aside and got up to stand next to Chloe at her bed side. She knew where she was but didn’t want to believe it. “You where with Lex?”

Chloe narrowed her brow and cocked her eyes at Lana completely lost on how she knew. “How did you…”

“I knew he would come to you?” Lana said to her holding her head down.

“What are you talking about Lana?”

“Lex told me he couldn’t forgive me for what I did to him...” Lana started.

“You mean getting him killed.” Chloe finished for her.

“Yes. I tried to apologize but he said that it didn’t matter. He said the only reason he was still alive was because of you.”

Chloe dropped her bag on the ground and almost fell over on her bed. Whatever Lana was about to say had to be what Lex wanted to tell her when he came knocking on their door yesterday. “Does Lex talk about me often?”

Lana didn’t want to admit it but she told Chloe the truth. “He talks about you all the time. He’s always asking about you.”

“What? Why didn’t you tell me this before Lana?” Chloe stood up to face her. Lana was hiding things but if someone did it to her she would hate them for it then never trust them again..

“I guess I was jealous. Lex really trusted you during Lionel's trial and I never felt like he fully trusted me. I assumed he was attracted to me all those times he kissed me but the way he speaks about you ...it was … different.”

Chloe knows she made a mistake at the mansion just now. That she let her fears take her over and now she may have pushed Lex away for good. “Different how?”

“When you where sick he really wanted to help you. We were looking all over for you and I wanted to stop but Lex just told me I was slowing him down and he dropped me off here then he went looking for you again.” Lana rolled her eyes remember that night. She came to Lex for help but he completely took over and became frantic when Chloe went missing from the medical center.

“Lana why didn't you tell me this sooner.” Chloe wanted to slap her for this. She was hiding everything she needed to know about Lex.

“I don’t know. He gave up talking about you after you stun gunned him. He thought you really hated him.”

“I wasn’t my self.” Chloe growled at her.

“Yeah I know that but he said even though you don’t talk anymore he didn’t want you to hate him.”

Chloe stood up and pushed passed Lana she had to fix what she done. She didn’t hate Lex and it was obvious he didn’t hate her.

“Chloe wait.” Lana called after her. She turned the door opened then looked back at her. “Do you love him?”

“Why do you want to know? Because he could never love me back?” Chloe replied to her seconds away from giving her the beating she dissevered after everything she done.

“I was just asking because when he told me he didn’t want to see me anymore I ask why and he said it was because he loved you. I tried to throw my self at him but he told me no because he knew it would mean he could never be with you.”

“Lana I don’t agree with any of the choices you made this year but this is the first thing you’ve done right during our entire friendship.” Chloe turned and walked out of the room. She was halfway down the hall and realized she couldn't walk to Smallville and went back to get her car keys.

As she was walking back down the hall a voice called out to her.

“Chloe!” Lex said to her coming from the stairwell. He thought he could give her a day to calm down but minutes after she left he followed after her.

Chloe turned around to face Lex and she ran to him letting him take her into his arms. “I made a mistake. I got spooked.”

“I didn’t sleep with Lana. I just let my pride get in the way of saying it. I should have just answered you.” Lex held on to her settling into the feeling of her body next to his.

“Can we try again? I can’t go back after last night. I love you” Chloe locked her hands around his neck pressing her body into him.

“I can’t go back either.” Lex moved to tilt her face towards him lower his lips to her “I love you too.” He kissed her softly linger over her lips and that was the end of it.

Clark secret was still hanging over them both and it could be forgotten or it could drive a wedge between them. Chloe only had one choice to make and Clark would want her to choose him but for once in Lex’ s life someone was going to choose him. Chloe still had her fears of ending up in a place like her mother but maybe she could keep her self grounded if some one was in her corner. Lex still had his decided density waiting for him but with Chloe maybe he could avoid the evil path is mother warned him about.

In the aftermath of the past five years Lex and Chloe where standing at a cross rounds in their lives and they where going to choose their paths together.

The End

Notes: I know kind a cheesy at the end there but I like the happy ending or almost happy. I hope people enjoyed this deleted and alternate ending to the past few episodes of crap. Thank you for the feedback more is always welcomed.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Aftermath Part 5 4/12/06 (NC-17)

That was wonderful I so wish that happened on the show.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This was excellent--a great story with a great ending
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

I loved it Letia I haven't seen those crappy episodes yet but I know already that this was 100% better! OMG!! I nearly passed out when Lana finally did something right for a change!

Leaving...

Sequel?!!! This could go on to a sequel you know! I loved it. I love the fluff! Hehehe...well done! So are you going to give us a sequel? You know with the thoughts of Clark's secret taunting her.....hehehe....that would make a good angst story..Anyway bravo!

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Aftermath (NC-17) ~Complete~

Great job letia! Loved it.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: Aftermath (NC-17) ~Complete~

i love this story and i am glad that lex didn't touch lana (big ewwwwww!). i hope everything works out for chloe and lex the deserve to be happy together forever.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information