+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aftermath (NC-17)

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: Aftermath Part 2 4/9/06 (NC-17)

Excellent update!

Unlike the show, you are actually having Chloe reacting to the fact that she is responsible for the death of two people, and you are having Lex feeling guilty for disappointing his mom.

This is good and believable strorytelling, and I think you are doing a wonderful job with this
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Aftermath Part 2 4/9/06 (NC-17)

Now that is what I am talking about. What a great kiss. I can't wait to see how Lex answers her.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Aftermath Part 3 4/10/06 (NC-17)

Notes: Thank you guys for the nice feedback. I’m sure if I worked for AMiles I would be fired by now for this next Chapter.

Part 3 I tell you...

“What the fuck just happened.” She said her voice shrill and her eyes staring at Lex in disbelief.

Lex paused he took moment to figure what the fuck just happened. This wasn’t like the drunk kiss he gave Lana after the election results or some need to shut Chloe up and keep her form crying. It was something else that he couldn’t define and it was something that was always there floating over their entire relationship.

Chloe took in some much need air and brushed the tears from her eyes. Her mind was running a mile a minute trying to understand not why Lex Luthor just kissed her but why she allowed her self to kiss him back.

Lex had to play this off as if it where just a fluke and a momentary lapse in judgment. “I’m sorry didn’t mean to…”

“You better be sorry.” Chloe cut in still not able to believe that something happened and it was something she thought about but never thought would come true at this point.

“Is everything alright Mr. Luthor?” A member of Lex’s staff popped his head into the study. “I heard something break?”

It was a welcoming distraction from current events. “A glass just broke we are fine.”

“Speak for your self” Chloe mumbled. She didn’t know if she should just leave or get back to what it was she really came there for.

“It’s fine I can clean it up you can leave.” Lex waved off the staff member and he started to walk for the side door to restroom to get a towel. He didn’t say anything to Chloe and assumed she would just run away.

Chloe tried to get a grip on herself once he left. She was crying like a hysterical woman in front of Lex Luthor. She needed to get back to the point of why she was there.

It didn’t matter that he thanked her for saving him or telling her that she wasn’t a bad person. She and Lex were no longer friend’s not even casual acquaintances and he could be having her followed around like some crazy obsessed stalker.

Going over what she was really there for Chloe pushed her guilt back then buried it at the pit of her stomach and was ready to get her answers.

Lex came back to the room to find Chloe still standing where he left her. She no longer seemed up set but pissed off. He took the time to lay the towel down over the scotch and glass mess then went for the waste basket near his desk to put it in. If he just ignored her maybe she would just go away and let him think about what just happened.

She watched him cleaning up the mess and wonder how many people where permitted to such a domestic Lex Luthor.

Lex was accustomed to silence in fact enjoyed it but having her stand there watching him kneeling on the floor cleaning up the mess was making him long for her to say something or just leave. “Why are you staring? Haven’t you seen someone clean up a mess before?”

Chloe narrowed her eyes and didn’t think his hostility was necessary. He kissed her he should be explaining him self. “How did you know I was late for class today?”

Lex finished scooping all the glass in the waste basket and then he heard question. He swallowed so hard he thought he took his tongue with him. He stood up and went for the bar to replace his drink with another one. “What are you talking about?”

Chloe followed behind him. “You came to see me and it was like you knew exactly the right time to do it.” She wasn’t going to let him get out of this by playing dumb. “It appeared you have gained some sort of power of premonition to know I was running late specifically for class.”

“It was a guess.” Lex said to her pouring a new glass of scotch. “Is that why you came here?” He turned to face her and she was looking less then pleased with his answer.

“This is why I came here among other things.” Chloe took in a deep breath. “Lex I want and answerer and honest one. Consider it payment for me saving your life twice. I’ll repeat the question so you fully understand it. How did you know I was late for class?”

She did dissever the truth and maybe telling her now he could get to what he was looking for; Clark’s secret. “I told you I would find out what really happened during the meteor showers so for a time I was having you followed.”

Chloe stared at him as he spoke and his expression was blank like what he said made perfect sense and there was no room for her to be upset by it. “You bastard! I knew it I knew you said what you did a little too much like you just knew.”

Chloe turned around and let her mind wonder to what happened with her the past few months. The things she done, the people she'd spoken to and all the times she helped Clark. Lex couldn’t’ have seen anything that would finger Clark since he had done nothing about it.

“Well I hope you had a good run at being a stalker because it stops now.”

“Your ready to tell me the truth now?” Lex placed his glass down. If she wanted to fight and have it all out then they where going to fight.

Chloe turned back to face him ready to punch him square in the nose for what he done and not even apologizing for it. "Did you find what you where looking for Lex.”

“No that should be obvious to you by now.” He spit back at her.

“Well there is nothing to find.” Chloe felt her pressure raising and her breathing quicken. Everything that was between them was surfacing and she wanted to have it all out on the table and have it all explained. “I told you I don’t remember what happened that day if I did I sure as hell wouldn’t tell you.”

“Why because of some twisted loyalty you have to Clark. Well get it through your head he well never love you Chloe.” Lex didn’t mean to say what he did but it came out and he couldn't take it back.

Chloe felt her heart lurch then her skin catch on fire from anger. “Who said anything about Clark? This is about you and me and your need to control everything. Clark is a better friend then you ever were to me so hell yes my loyalty is with him but it so unfortunate for you that there is no mystery to Clark Kent. But you want to talk about love? Do you really think Lana will love you Lex. Lana loves one person her self and there is no room for another person in that love.”

That aggressions she always manged to pull out of him was hitting its peak and Lex grabbed her arms pulling her closer to him. “You think your so smart and know everything. Lana means less then nothing to me.”

“Oh she means nothing. She is singing a different tune. She thinks you’re in love with her. You keep kissing her and you where working together to get me committed“ Chloe struggled in his grasp trying to get away from him unable to move to do anything in his iron grip.

“First off I was drunk when that happened and secondly I was trying to get you help. I know how it feels to be lost like that and I wanted to help you.” Lex tossed her to the side feeling his emotions getting the best of him like when he kissed her. Damn Chloe always in the way of his control over himself.

Chloe stumbled a few steps back. “You care about me that’s a laugh. I haven’t spoken to you in months and your first words to me are about Lana.”

“Stop talking about Lana.” Lex had his back to her and couldn’t look at her anymore. He just listened to her taunting him.

“No you wanted to talk about Lana to day remember so lets talk about her. What is it really Lex that is so appealing about her to you? You think she's sweet and innocent but she’s not. You think she’s beautiful and virginal trust me that went out the window months ago with Clark. You want her to be your prize so you can say hey look I won out over Clark I win the pink fairy princess. Is it she reminds you of someone is that it. The long line of burettes you fuck reminding you of your mother is that where Lana fits in to your life. Is it….”

Chloe was going to keep going but he grabbed her. He grabbed her arms so hard this time he was going to leave bruises on her. His face was flushed and she knew she went to far mentioning his mother.

“Do you really want to know Chloe?” Lex shook her trying to make her see to understand why he was doing what he did with Lana. “I need to know the truth about Clark. You won’t tell me so I am playing Lana to get the truth. She has nothing to do with my mother and you be mindful not to mention her again to me in that context.”

“I'm sorry.” Chloe tried to get away but he wasn’t letting her go this time. "You’re hurting me Lex."

“You came here looking for answers. For the truth. Fine here is the truth. Did I have you followed? Yes! Am I using Lana to get what I want? Yes! Did I kiss you just now because I have wanted to do it for years? Yes!” Lex let the words come out in a rush before he could stop him self.

Chloe eyes widen and she didn’t hear anything but what he said about the kiss. “For years?” She said confused trying to get at what he meant.

“You want me to tell you everything and be honest with you because you deserver it then this is the truth Chloe. This is all of it.” Lex pressed her against him still holding on to her arms.

“I’ll show you the truth.” He captured her lips again pushing his mouth it hers hard. He fought his way into her mouth and heard her moan.

Chloe didn’t push him away and wasn’t struggling in his arms. Her body became relaxed. She leaned into him letting him into her mouth tasting scotch there thinking it was the sweetest taste she ever had in her mouth. He let go of her arms and allowed Chloe to grab his smooth bald head pushing him closer to her making the kiss deeper.

Lex wasn’t thinking and he didn’t want to think about it or over analyze what was happening. He wanted Chloe like this in his arms and he wasn’t going to stop. He grabbed the soft flesh of her arms pushing her in to his groin using her center to tease the growing arousal in his pants.

Chloe tried getting her head around what was happening but she was swimming in Lex's lips, his hands on her ass, and his cock started to swell between them. She wanted this and didn’t want to admit that she wanted him to do what he wanted to her right now.

Chloe pulled away from his lips looking at his flushed face ready to accept what he was showering her. “Take me to your bed.”

TBC

Part 4 … You tell me

Re: Aftermath Part 3 4/10/06 (NC-17)

Quote Originally Posted by letia84
    “You came here looking for answers. For the truth. Fine here is the truth. Did I have you followed? Yes! Am I using Lana to get what I want? Yes! Did I kiss you just now because I have wanted to do it for years? Yes!” Lex let the words come out in a rush before he could stop him self.
    I love when Lex looses control. There is something about a strong,composed modern man just being overpowered by his emotions. Plus it is ALWAYS good to hear that the real reason Lex is interested in Lana is to use her [ and I know how awful that sounds but just the thought of them together makes me see red]. I'm looking forward to the smut, and I hope that once morning comes Lex and Chloe won't go back to denial and realize once and for all how perfec they are for eachother. Afterwards the only problems left will be the fact that, there is no way Lana will believe that Lex isn't in love with her, and of course Clark with his stupid superpowers.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Woo hoo--I love it that you have Chloe telling Lex off

And he did eed to know the truth about Lana, but it's all good because he's just using her. If only this could happen on the show.

Keep up the excellent work.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Holy Cow!!! Great chapter. I loved the arguement between Lex & Chloe. Seemed like they were trying to see who could be the most brutely honest with the other. Can't wait for the next chapter ( smut please )

wow im so loving this, can't wait for the next part!

NS Junior Member

great update, I loved it

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Man that was good. To bad we can't have this Lex on the show, otherwise I would still be watching it.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Aftermath Part 4 4/11/06 (NC-17)

Notes: Thank you for the nice feedback. Everyone seems to be looking forward to the smut so this part is a bit longer and I hope it’s to your liking. Always worried about the smutty parts of stories but here is my shot at it.

Part 4 … You tell me

Nothing seemed clear at this point between the two of them. Chloe can hear Lex close the door behind her, she can see the enormous behind adored in silk bedding in front of her and she can feel Lex warping his arms around her body completely surrounding her but nothing is clear at this point.

It’s obvious to her that this is what she wants. This is the reason she has been so jealous of Lana lately, the reason she’s been so anger with Lex and turning back to comforting old habits pining after Clark. All of it to make her forget and keeps her from processing what she had been really feeling for Lex. She can remember what it was like all those times she wanted him to be with her like this to take her into his arms and hold her closer to him just as he was doing now.

For a few moments Lex can’t seem to make the next move. Chloe wanted to be here in his bedroom and he wasn’t going to say no. The walk there was quite, long and seemed almost never ending as they took the stairs, made the three turns until they reached the room. All he could do at this point was to hold her, take in her scent, and let his mind settle into the fact that in a few moments he would find his release in side Chloe body at last.

After everything that happened and all the lies he continued to tell himself he couldn’t rid his mind of Chloe. His focus on Clark’s secret, using Lana and attempting to locate the spaceship where wall ways to make him forget and to get him to avoid processing what he was really feelings for Chloe.

Chloe leaned back into his chest resting her body flush to his. She had to say something it was like he was waiting for the ok to go ahead and finish what they start in the study. “I’m not a virgin but it’s been a while since…”

“I know” Lex interpreted her lower his mouth to her ear resting against him. “I know about the Olsen boy.”

“How did…” Before she could finish the question she let it go. It had to be around the time Lex found out she was working for Lionel and he would have found it out in passing trying to understand what a kid was doing at the Daily Planet. He must have been following her around longer then she thought.

Lex finally taking some action let his hands move to the buttons of her suit jacket starting to undo them. “I told you the truth now you tell me.” He whispered to her still at her ear.

Chloe can feel his breath on she can smell faint hit of scotch there. Her body starts to tense up as he when works on the buttons of the jacket. She can feel him sliding it down her arms yanking it away from her body exposing her silk blouse to the cold air in the room. Her nipples become erect and Lex moves his hand across the curve of her neck lowering it to one her breast. His hand brushes across the stiff peak and she pushes back into him wanting to be as close as possible.

Chloe tries to focus on his question to think of the answer but she can only feel Lex push him self closer to her kneading her breast in his hand and breathing slow and steady in her ear. A low purr leaves her lips feeling his other hand brush down her body pass her center then reaching for her the bottom of her skirt.

He’s enjoying the reaction from her body from his touches but he needs to hear her it from her that he’s not the only one that wants this and has wanted it for what seems like and eternity. “I need you to tell me the truth Chloe.”

Chloe chokes on her first admit to speak reaching back to pull his head closer to her neck wanting him to sink his teeth into her flesh and claim her as his own. Lex follows her nudging resting his lips on neck placing soft kissing there then licking at it tasting the tiny beads of sweat that seem to be colleting even in the chill of the room.

“Did I come here to find out if you where following me? Yes.” One truth out of the way Chloe thinks to her self. She pushed her ass back into him rolling her hips slightly getting him to moan over her neck.

“Did I want to know your interest in Lana where purely to use her for some higher purpose? Yes.” Another truth out of the way Chloe moves her hands away from his head bring them behind her to place between them. She tries reach for his member wanting to know how much he really wants her and is surprised to feel how hard he all ready is.

Satisfied with her initial omissions Lex stops his work on taking her arms to turn her around to look at him. Her face is red and her clothes are out of place and it’s the most beautiful he’s seen Chloe in all is time knowing.

“What about me?” Lex can feel his cock starting to get impatient. He doesn’t want to rush this but his urgent need from the study is starting to rise inside of him. “I said I want you. Do you want me?”

Chloe can see he’s getting anxious and needs answer before they can move on to the next step. She looked into his blue grey eyes seeing the a fire there igniting for her and she lets go of the truth. “I have wanted you to kiss me for years. Yes.”

She moves closer to him pressing her body into his locking her arms around his neck. “Now you said you’d show me the truth so show me.”

Lex moves to hold her body in place backing them up to the bed behind them to show her how he really feels. Chloe can feel the bed behind her legs and sinks down to sit on it. Her eyes focus on the front of his pants and she moves to undo his belt looking up at him for any objections and finds none.

Chloe fumbles with the belt un-looping it then moving to the button of his slacks and finally undoing the zipper. Her hearts starts to flutter a little in anticipation of seeing his manhood hard ready to be buried inside her.

Lex just stands in wait for her to expose himself to her. He can fell his body urging him to go fasting demanding he throw her back on the bed push her panties aside and gild his way home but he wants to savor this to remember every bit of pleasure this is bringing him.

Chloe pulls down his pants slowly not wanting to rush and her hands start to tremble. Lex can see her getting nervous, feels her hands quivering and he helps her pull his pant down until they are resting at his feet on the floor. She assumed that he would be wearing boxers but it appears Lex doesn’t and his semi erect cock is looking right at her.

Chloe broke her awkward stare and looked at him. “I’m still angry with you.”

Lex grinned at her stepping out of his shoes and pants leaning over to lay her back on the bed. “Let me make it up to you.”

Chloe is nearly on her back still in her skirt and Lex starts to slide it up her legs until her panties are in full view. There not exactly what she had in mind for something like this but he doesn’t seem to notice.

Lex takes his time pulling her panties down kneeling between her leg s as he lowers them until there at her ankles. He takes off her shoes then the panties fall to the floor. He takes hold of her thighs feeling over her smooth skin and his eyes rest on her heat and he can see her entrance glistening already wet for him.

Chloe stares at him propping her self up on the bed seeing him stare at her and she knows how wet she gotten just waiting for him to take her. She can see him leaning forward towards her entrance and one of his hands moving up her to her clit. A finger brushes across the hood covering the tiny flesh and she loses her upright position falling back on the bed.

Lex licks is lips then uses two fingers to pull back the skin cover her clit so his moisten lips can brush across it. Chloe grabs the sides of the bed to brace her self for this and has never had anyone go down on her like this before.

“Lex” she moans when his lips part and his tongue is flicking at her sending jolts through her body getting her wetting each times he laps at her flesh. Her hands take in a fist full of the sheets and her body involuntary pushes into his mouth.

He tries to keep himself in control seeing her starting to lose it as he works her over. Lex lowers his free hand to his cock and gives it a few calming pumps then becomes fully erect. He can feel her pushing up into his mouth and he takes her clit around his lips sucking on it gently getting her to push into him hard.

Chloe’s starts to breathe faster panting as he sucks on her and the sheet on either side of her are drawing up closer to them. She’s not going to come yet and doesn’t want to come this way for the first time with him.

She forces her hands to let go of the sheets to move to his head nudging it away from her. “Can we move on please?” Her eyes on him pleading for him to comply with her request.

Lex stands up and grabs his cock again feeling it twitching now seeing her face completely flush and her chest heaving up and down. “We need a condom.” He announce it to her as if she didn’t know trying get himself under control.

Chloe watches him move to the night stand next to them. She pulls her skirt down and starts to franticly undo the buttons of her blouse. She was initially cold coming into the room but feels like she’s on fire dying for him to release her.

Lex retrieves a condom packet from the night stand drawer then looks over to find Chloe completely naked resting down on her back and her head resting on the pillows. His cock starts to bounce and he tries to calm it again with a few stokes but his hand is cut off by her moving over to him quickly to take him into her hand.

Lex closes his eyes as her hand runs up and down the shaft of his cock. He lets out a primal groan in his throat and can’t take any more of this. “That’s enough.”

Chloe moves her hand away and loved the growl she got from just a few stokes. She laid back on the bed and watches him open the condom then roll it down his length. Lex takes no care in getting his dress shirt off and rips the buttons to remove it quickly tossing it to the ground.

He moves back on the bed between her legs. His hands move over breast flicking at the hard nipples as another purr escapes her lips. Lex lowers his body to her using one hand to hold is cock in place.

He pauses with the tip of cock at her entrance looking down at her locking eyes with her. “If I do this I have to warn you I won’t be able to stop wanting you like this.”

Chloe reaches for his face taking it into her hands. “What makes you think I’ll be able to stop?”

Lex understands her completely and gilds himself inside slowly. Chloe squirms under him adjusting to getting filled by him. Her tight channel tries to reject him pushing his cock back but she doesn’t let him pull away moving her hands to his hips forcing him into her further.

“Huh” she starts panting repeating it until she lets out a groan.

“Let me pull out I’m hurting you.” Lex tries to move but she grips down on his hips keeping him in place over her.

“No, don’t just move.” Chloe closes her eyes and force her body to become accustom to the pain because she wants to feel all of it.

Lex does as she asks and rears back to do his first thrust and her channel tightens around him more. “Chloe” he groans feeling her squeeze down him becoming still. His hands move to the sides of her to hold his position keeping his weight off her.

“More Lex.” Chloe demands rocking up into him. Her hands move from his hips to wrap around his strong upper body pulling him down closer to her.

Lex lets her move him down to her capturing her lips with his once he’s close enough. He lays sloppy, wet, needy kisses on her letting his hips rear back to thrust into her again. He repeats the motion and has lost complete control of himself now and can’t stop his body from taking what it wants.

Chloe moans in his mouth sucking on his tongue looking for relief as he quickens his pace. She can fell him thrusting into her depths faster with hard jerky thrust and she wants him like this has always wanted him like this.

Lex tears away from her mouth. “Fuck.” He growls and starts pumping into her faster giving her harder thrust. Still close to her he drops his head next to her grunting under his breath.

“Lex…Lex…. Lex…” She says starting to chant his name. Their closeness lets her get stimulation in her heat and her swollen clit rubbing against his body working her up closer to her peak.

Lex tries to keep going loving how tight she is around him, loving the sound of her voice saying his name and he’s totally lost in getting what he’s always wanted. He tries to hold out for her to come feeling her nails go into his flesh, her wreathing under him and just when he thinks he can’t take much more her teeth go into his neck.

Chloe felt her orgasm coming and wanted to taste him in her mouth so she sunk her teeth into him as she come biting so hard she's going to leave her teeth marks on him. She clamped down on him trapping him inside her and Lex can only let off chopping thrust until he lets go of the tension in his body coming in her quiver muscles.

“Chloe” Her name leaves his lips. In the daze of his orgasm Lex is muffled in the pillow saying how he really feels. “I love you Chloe.”

Chloe breathing out taking on his weight holding him not wanting to let go and she thinks she hears him but can’t quite make out the words. “What?” she gasps.

Lex turns over to his side making her let go of him and his soften cock leaves the warmth of her body. He moves to look at her. “I said I love you Chloe.”

It seems natural to hear and even more natural for her to say it back. “I love you Lex.” Her stated body moves to join his and they hold each other finally letting go of the truth.

Lex caresses Chloe’s soft cheek then moves the strands of her hair back from her face. She’s naked and sleeping in his bed looking completely at peace with her self. He can see flashes of her last night beneath him panting out his name in ecstasy and is warning has come true and he can’t let her leave.

Chloe can feel someone touching her and she knows who it is but in a sleepy haze she’s to afraid to open her eyes and find that what she feels is just a dream. “Lex” she mumbles out hoping to hear and answer to wash her fear away.

“Did I wake you?” Lex replies to her moving his hand away.

A warm smile forms on her face and she opens her eyes slowly focusing on Lex’s bare chest then titling her head up to see his morning face. “You hog the covers at night.” Chloe leans up to his lips hoping she doesn’t look to bad in the morning for a kiss.

“I think you have it the wrong way. You’re the cover bandit. Just look at the bed.” Lex moves closer to her lips and watches her look away for a moment then turning back to him

Chloe takes a quick glance at the sheets and can see she does have most of them on her side. She moves back to her goal almost at his mouth and whispers to him before they kiss. “Sorry I am use to sleeping alone.”

“Not alone now.” Lex says to her taking her lips with his leaning her back onto the bed. He moves over her body and he can feel the urgent need to take her starting to rise again.

Chloe is enjoying their morning banter but reality starts to sink in and she turns her head way from him. “What are we going to do now?” Chloe says turning back to look at him waiting for an answer.

Lex leans back away from her resting in his initial up right position on the bed. The question is important but the answer is too difficult to think about now. After everything that has happened in this moment he doesn’t want it ruined by the chaos of their lives.

“I guess we can do two things. You can tell me what you want for breakfast and I can call the kitchen then we eat breakfast in bed or you can get dressed and leave and we can go back to living in denial that we don’t mean anything to each.”

This really wasn’t the answer Chloe was looking for. He completely avoided what really need to be answered in the aftermath of last nights events but maybe there doesn’t have to be some grand gesture. They both want to be here and maybe that’s enough for this to somehow work.

“I want coffee and I like waffles with fresh fruit.” She replies to him reaching over to bring him back to her.

Lex grins at her moving back to her lips taking want he wants. “Waffles sound good to me too.”

As they kiss it sets in that after all the lies, hurt, and death between them there is really only one thing that matters. They love each other and won’t deny that love any longer.

TBC

Part 5 Aftermath

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information