+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: If Looks Could Kill (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

If Looks Could Kill (NC-17)

MODERATOR'S NOTE: Several pages and posts of this thread were compromised or deleted by a hacker's attack, so here's a link to read the full story on a different server

http://www.mediafire.com/view/baz8v4...ould_Kill.docx

Notes: Yes this is another fic by me. These chapters well be coming slowly until Lex & Chloe is done (I’ll update it in a day or two). Thanks to those that read and bigger thanks for those that leave feedback. Once again I don’t know Chloe’s mother’s name but I will call her….Sarah Sullivan.

Title: If Looks Could Kill (NC-17)
    Author: Letia84
    Rating: NC-17 for Sexual Content, Adult Language and Violent Content
    Disclaimer: I do not own these characters. Own by DC and Warner Brothers
    Summary: Chloe Sullivan is one of the best contract killers in the business. She is hired by Genevieve Teague and her target is billionaire playboy Lex Luthor. Her mission was retrieving a stolen artifact in Lex's possession and finding out any information he has accumulated on the stolen piece. She goes deep undercover in Metropolis to learn all she can about Lex then proceeds to seduce him so she complete her mission. Chloe fails to follow the first rule as a hit woman "Never fall for your mark". She has to kill Lex then hand over the information or be killed.

Prologue

“Ms. I need to see your ID before you go in.” A guard held up his hand blocking Chloe at the entrance into a conference hall in Washington D.C. It was a pretty high profile meeting since the scientific research being presented could change the lives of hundreds of people.

Chloe was there for one reason to kill the honored speaker before he could tell the world about his research. He would be presenting his data that he had a better drug for lung cancer patients with minimum to no side affects. The drug was being worked on by several people and they were all close to getting it right but the man speaking to today beat them to it.

She didn’t question her employer’s desires to have this man dead but it was obvious that the company wanted the scientist out of the way so they could take the credit for his work. The only information she took on a quick kill like this was a name and a face.

Chloe was holding on to a note pad and pin and smirked at the guard holding her back.

“I’m a reporter here for the Washington Post .” She held her badge out to him that was draping around her neck. She waited for the ok from him and he waved her in to the building. Chloe walked in making her way through the crowded to the back stage of the symposium room to go and do her job.

Chloe was a trained contract killer and it all started eight years ago when she took out her first mark a lobby lawyer in Memphis, Tennessee. Her father started to train her once she turned twelve in the ways of the family
    business.

It was shortly after her mother was killed when her father started grooming her for the life she was now living.

Sarah Sullivan was attacked and killed by people looking for her father Gabe. After it happened Gabe knew if anyone where to find out about her she would suffer the same fate but he would make sure it couldn’t happen.

He started teaching her self defense but soon her father realized she was a natural with weapons and had the ability to con the pants off a poor man. Her father could give her a lot of things being a wealthy hitman but this was something he couldn’t buy. It was important to him that she be safe.

When she made the choice to become apart of her father’s net work he protested against it. She was doing small cons with him helping him steal things we she turned seventeen and Chloe wanted more. She did her first job on her own without her father’s knowledge. It was easy kidnapping and she was only nineteen at the time.

The people that hired her for the kidnapping where looking for her father but she took the call and did the job. At first they where pissed when she showed up with the mark she did her job so well they were impressed that she was so young and skilled at the job.

The word spread that a new alias was on the market and there was nothing her feather could do to stop her becoming one of the best in the business after only a few jobs.

Chloe landed in Washington D.C. a week ago on a red eye from Germany. She was paying a visit to Gabe and her father insisted she go and take on this hit.
    It was a simple job but it was paying enough to keep in her in Dolce & Gabbana the rest of the year. It wasn’t that she needed the money but her father knew she was still young to the business and she should take on as many jobs as possible to build up her reputation.

Chloe finally made it to the door leading to the backstage lighting looking towards the front of the symposium room. Last night she broken into the place and left her rifle in pieces in the bottom of a custom suit case her father gave her last year for a Christmas gift.

She had everything planned out and was proud of her self for getting it a done in a week’s time. The speaker had guards at his hotel and she didn’t want to risk not getting him because she had to run from the police. When the speaker was on stage and out in the open it was the perfect time for her to make the hit.

Chloe figured out the guard scheduling on the backstage and knew that one would be waiting for once she opened the door. The door was locked and she pulled a hair pin from her sleek up do to pick the lock. It was one of her favorite things picking locks especially vaults. She saw vaults just like the door she was about to open; easy to get into if you just have the key.

The door opened and the guard was standing there waiting for her. “Hey you can’t be back here.” The man said.

“No one tells me can’t” Chloe reared back her arm and punched the guy then her elbow meet his throat once his head went back. She was three times smaller then the guard but he wasn’t ready for her it was always an advantage for her.

People never expected her to be as strong or as fast as she was. Her father’s advantage was that he looked like and every man. Someone you talk to around the water cooler and went to the bar with for a beer after work.

No one ever expected her father to know six languages, have knowledge of every gun every made, and have the ability to kill a man with one blow. All these things he taught her.

Chloe realized her assets where simple. She looked trustworthy but in her green eyes there was the hint of something more and men seem to eat it up. She could talk her way out of mort situations instead of having to shoot her way out and she wasn’t bad on the eyes either.

Her father made sure she understood cons that involved seduction where dangerous because that’s how he met her mother. The first rule for any job was don’t get so close to your mark you start to have feelings for them. They were being stolen from or killed and the job left no room for emotions.

The guard was taken back by her blow to his face then started to gag once her elbow crushed his windpipe. Chloe was glad she went with a pants suit today because it appeared it would take more then one punch to put this guy out. She leaned back and did a round house getting him down on the ground.

Once the guard was backed away from the door she hurried in before someone saw her and pulled out a needle filled with a tranquilizer hidden in her note pad.

She shot the man full of the fluid. “Your going to take a little nap and when you wake up you won’t even remember I was here.”

The guard didn’t stand a chance and he was sound asleep in a matter of seconds. Chloe hid her case in a broom closest and didn’t expect anyone to search there. People never wanted to be reminded that someone cleaned their bathrooms and scrubbed their floors.

She heard the meeting starting in the room and kicked into action. She pulled out the case then walked over to the lights looking out onto the stage. No one could see her from where she as since the lights where so bright. Once she confirmed the speaker was being announced she knelt down on the ground and opened the case.

She opened the secret latch to find her black sniper rifle. It took her a few seconds to get it together and loaded. She stood up and lined up her shoot pointing the tip of the gun to the stage. There was plenty of time before the guard woke up and there wasn’t going to be a guard change until after the speaker was done.

The crowd clapped for the scientist once he was announced and he came out all smiles. “Hello Mr. Whitman.” Chloe mumbled to her self getting the man in her line of site. Getting just the right shot aligned.

There was only one shot at this because as soon as the gun went off she knew there would be chaos. Once the speaker was still at the podium Chloe had her shot.

She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Even though she killed before every time it came to doing it she took a moment to think. Her first kill she threw up afterwards. Stealing and coning where one thing but taking another life was something that changed you.

Chloe’s heart was harder then it should be and most of her nights she spent alone. Casual acquaintance with men was all she did and getting involved with someone in her line of work just wasn’t possible. The only man in her life was her father and she was set in the fact that he would be the only man she ever loved.

After taking her moment to reflect Chloe finger the trigger of the rifle and double checked her shot then she squeezed. The bullet zoomed to the scientist and he was down and dead before people could scream.

The job was done Chloe had to act quickly. She went back to her case and placed the rifle back in just as fast as she took it out. Her father drilled her morning, noon and night until she could put it together faster then a marine.

Once the gun was put away Chloe made a mad dash out of the backstage room to the door leading out of the convention center. She had to push through the crowd and every one was terrified franticly trying to get out before the shooter shot again.

Police where coming from all directions and she would have get out of before they caught up to her wanting to question everyone on what they saw. As she walked through the mass of frighten people she took off her reporter badge and stuffed it into her suit coat. She timed her escape to about five to sex minutes given the chaos after she did her job.

Clear of the crowd out in the city streets she slowed down and tried to look as if she belonged on the crowded side walk simply walking around the city. There was no reason for her to rush no one was following her and it appeared things went smoothly.

As soon as the news reporters went out about the assassination of the prominent scientist her pay would be deposited in to one of her secret accounts.

Chloe let out a sigh then looked out onto the crowd street for a cab. A driver saw her waving her hand and stopped to pick her up. She told the driver to head to Ronald Reagan National Airport.

Today was just another day at the office for Chloe Sullivan and a new job was waiting for in Metropolis.

TBC

Chapter 1 The Assignment

Notes: I don’t know I’m I crazy for writing this one? Have I gone too far? Please let me know.
    Last edited by lexie; 9th June 2015 at 01:57.

Re: If Looks Could Kill Prologue 4/4/06 (NC-17)

Great job. I'm not able to stop by much and I've hardly ever reviewed under this name, but I have to say that I love what you've written so far. The idea of Chloe as an assassin is great. I just can't wait until she meets Lex.

~Diana

Post Re: If Looks Could Kill Prologue 4/5/06 (NC-17)

Loved the prologue and can't wait to see where you take this one

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: If Looks Could Kill Prologue 4/5/06 (NC-17)

That was great. I loved this take on Chloe its different, new and fresh. You go girl.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

great prologue, can't wait for more.
    is lex going to hired her or is someone else going to hired her to kill, seduced or steal from lex?

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Love the prologue, very different ! Can't wait to read more.

Very interesting, more when you can.

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Great start Letia I love the idea of Chloe being a trained Hitman I can't wait for her to interact with Lex

Looking forward to more soon.

Is it wrong that I think it's sweet that Gabe met Chloe's mother because he had to kill her? It kinda meaks me think of "Charmed" and the fact that Piper feel for Leo just like her mum before her fell for her whitelighter, eventhrough it was against the rules. This looks like a neat story. I can't wait to see how this Chloe will interact with Lex.

Great start ! A new take on Chloe is always interesting to read and I can't wait to see what happens next !!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information