+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: If Looks Could Kill (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

If Looks Could Kill Chapter 8 4/29/06 (NC-17)

Notes: Thank you ladies for the feedback. As I said the chapters seem to have a life of there own so I’ll start doing them in parts after this chapter, it may help me keep what little sanity I have left. Last update till after my finals next week then I’ll shock and amaze you with so many updates you will be… I don’t know shocked and amazed. Oh yeah this crazy painting I keep talking about the one she is suppose to kill him over. I’m thinking of the one from season four so take a look at it but I will be changing its meaning as we go along. ( Painting ) I don't really know how to feel about this chapter. I may change it but I'll let you look first.

Chapter 8 A Matter of Time

“I’ll drive myself Lex.” Chloe repeated herself again in to her cell phone. She was at the museum working on the things she missed being in New York an extra day. Lex insisted that they stay another day and she had no reason not to. He was blowing off work to be with her and Chloe had to stay. He was slowly dropping his defenses and now she had to use that to her advantage.

They spent the day in bed and it wasn’t like she didn’t enjoy the much need rest but all he wanted to do was have sex. She knew the second time they were together she slipped up getting angry when he called her Sasha. It wasn’t what she wanted to hear and during sex she was out of control of her actions. As for now he didn’t question it and the extra day she made sure to keep that thought to her self.

She was assuming that after he asked about her bruises his next question would be about her hair. After seeing her fully naked then going down on her he had to know full well she was a true blonde. Dominic’s digging was a failure the last tape conversation he heard and Lex must be taking him at his word. He didn’t mention it and for some reason Chloe felt the question was coming and she would have to be ready for it.

Dying her hair was an impulsive move to draw him in but she’d wonder if it was her wit more then her body keeping him interested. His compliment at dinner about enjoying conversation with her was mutual but she kept it to herself. There was a nagging feeling in her that it was only a matter of time before she’d have to confess she enjoyed spending time with him but for now she was convinced other wise.

Once they returned she made a point of going to her office and getting the work done she neglected. He had plenty to catch up and that left her a day to get her self in order. It was nice to sleep in her own bed or the bed she was calling her own with out him clinging to her. Lex was like a furnace at night but that’s not what was making her uncomfortable about his closeness. It was his need to hold on to her. She’d squirm away and some how he managed to be all over again when she woke up.

Things didn’t have to be complicated and she knew where she stood with him now. Most of there day was spent in bed but it didn’t matter she had him hooked and her emotions were in check and she wasn’t feeling a thing for him other then lust.

“It was a suggestion you don’t have to snap at me.” Lex replied to her. He was suggesting a driver picking her up to meet him at the restaurant but she told him no. Now he was insisting it and she knew why. He wanted to be in control of when she came and went since they were going to his place after dinner to look at the painting. She needed to keep control of when she came and went not him.

“I’ll see you soon.” Chloe tried getting him off the phone but he had to say something.

“How much of you will I see?” His voice drew down lower and she knew what the meant.

“I think we have a misunderstanding here. This is a business transaction. We are going to have dinner then I’m looking at a piece for you and nothing more. You think your charms have won me over but you are sadly mistake” Chloe replied mocking him and she could hear him chuckling lightly before he answered her.

“I guess I’ll have to work harder on enticing you.” Chloe said her goodbyes to him and she was ready to leave her office picking up her things and heading out to her car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe arrived at the restaurant she was meeting Lex at sipping from her glass of red wine waiting for him. She went home changed quickly and she was a minute or two late for him but he was now going on twenty minutes late. Pushing her hair back she closed her eyes sighing almost grunting that he was making her wait so long.

“You’re expecting someone?”

Chloe opened her eyes looking at Jason Teague sitting on the stool next to her. “Yes I am waiting for someone.”

“Well it’s not me so I wonder who it could be?” Jason grinned at her and his wondering eye traveled over her body. Chloe had no idea how he knew were she was and she didn’t like it. He must have followed.

Chloe played with the rim of her glass, looking away from him, hoping he would just go away. She was starting to regret that she ever let him touch in the car that night. “I thought we had an understanding about this sort of thing. Are you following me?”

“No I am not following you. I value my life. I’m here meeting some friends. We haven’t heard from you since you sent in the information you got from his computer which was useless by the way. Some scans but you didn’t get to the real research.” Jason hand brushed across her arm.

She shifted in her seat looking at him and this was a golden opportunity to test Lex’s interest in her. “Then I guess I have to try again.” She moved in her seat with her legs crossed nudging his leg facing her.

“So he’s been keeping you busy?” Jason moved in closer to her and seemed to get the point that she was trying lure him in.

She tucked down his shirt collar letting her hand fall down his chest then back to her lap. His grin was growing and his hand hadn’t left her arm but his thumb was the only thing touching the soft skin of her shoulder.

“He’s been keeping me very busy.” Chloe was working him like anyone else she ever had and Jason was just so easy to play. Sipping her drink and licking her lips he raised and eyebrow. An action like this with Lex would have gone unnoticed. She assumed Lex was watching but he never let it show like Jason just did.

“So he’s playing into your charms. Keeping you around after you….” Chloe stopped him from talking putting a finger over his lips. She didn’t want him to mention drugging Lex for fear of him walking up when Jason said it.

“Let’s keep that one between you and me shall we.” Chloe moved her hands away from him and they stared at each other sizing the other up.

“Keep what between the two of you?” Lex was speaking just behind Jason and Chloe could see him over Jason’s shoulder.

Jason turned and Lex was towering over him. “Luthor long time no see.” Jason spoke to him and it looked like there was going to be a bit of a stand off between the two of them.

“Sasha is he disturbing you?” Lex moved around him to stand next to her.

Chloe was going to answer but Jason cut in. “Ahh… Sasha… now I know your name.”

She smirked at him and Jason seemed to be playing along just the way she wanted him to without instructions. She would have to give him credit for this even though he was obvious about his attraction to her; he seemed to know how to play the game when necessary.

“Now you know and you can leave.” Lex said moving in on him and Chloe was getting what she wanted. He was jealous and she could see it all over his face as he clinched his jaw and in his body making a fist at his side causing his knuckles to go white.

“She never said she was waiting for someone. I just wanted to buy her a drink.” Jason replied and got up from his seat. They were eye to eye and the staring match had started.

Chloe moved in between them facing Lex putting a hand on his chest. “I think our table is ready why don’t we go.”

Lex turned his attention away from Jason looking down at in. He smiled slightly and his tone soften when he spoke to her. “I’m sorry I am late.” He was leaning down to kiss her and she let him to get to Jason. Chloe didn’t know Lex was staring at Jason the entire time they were kissing. Lex was staring at him like a caveman claiming she was his and he should back off before he made him back off.

“That’s my cue to leave.” Jason announced. Chloe turned to look at him walking away. “Good luck with him. You have your work cut out for you.” Jason took a few steps backwards saying his final words then turned and walked off.

As soon as he was clear of them Lex went right into his jealous bout. “How do you know Jason Teague?”

Chloe held in her laughter and he was more then up set. She sat back at the bar sipping her drink ignoring his question to get herself together before she laughed in his face.

“Did you hear me?” He sounded frustrated and it was how he was making her feel the entire time they were in New York. Doing her best to allure him went unnoticed until he wanted something to happen and she came to his room. A little payback was nice.

“Why are you in bad mood? I’m the one that’s been waiting for you and you come to me with attitude about some guy I don’t know hitting on me.” She kept her gaze away from him signaling the waiter for another drink.

He sat down next to her and his hand went to her chin turning her to look at him. “He was hitting on you?”

Chloe jerked her chin away from him giving him just the right glare. “Why is that so hard to believe? Some men find me attractive other then you Lex.”

He muttered under his breath something she couldn’t hear before he replied. “Jason can’t be trusted.”

“Why is that?” Chloe rolled her eyes at him turning to the bartender pouring her drink smiling at him while he did.” I can say the same about you.”

“Believe me he’s nothing but trouble. Besides we are learning to trust each other.” It was an answer that needed explaining but now wasn’t the time.

She needed to get through dinner and get the information about the painting but his apparent thought that he had some kind of rule over her made her want to push his buttons a little more. “We have no obligation to each other. If I want to be hit on by someone else it’s none of your business.”

He breathed out and she could see him out of the corner of her eye getting hot and bothered. She decided to throw in another jab to push him over. Leaning over to him getting close to him using the bar edge to hold her in place. “Just because we had sex doesn’t mean you own me. Maybe if you were on time I wouldn’t be talking to…”

“I said I was sorry for that.” Lex cut in putting his hand over hers resting on the bar edge. “If you wanted to make me jealous you succeed and can stop now.”

She was smirking at him moving in closer almost at his lips. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Just about to kiss him Chloe moved back getting up from her seat. “Are we going to eat?” He was grumbling and she could her it rumbled in his throat. No reply he nudged her along to be seated placing his hand on her tightly.

Dinner was quiet and he didn’t seem up for much conversation. He was distant and didn’t try any of his moves from the pervious two nights. It was nice to see he could be affected by her. Jason wasn’t seating to far away and Lex keep looking in his direction making facing if he was looking at them.

Chloe could tell Jason was doing this on purpose to get under his skin and some time during the night when Lex went to make a phone call he got up walked over to the table and said…

“Looks like he’s up set and I thought I was bad off for you.”

Then Jason proceeded to stand there until he saw him coming back to the table. Lex came back and his face was almost completely red. He could have broken his wine glass if he squeezed it any tighter. Whatever rivalry was between him and Jason Teague he as having a horrible time hiding it.

Admitting it Chloe lost to him in New York and getting it back at him felt outstanding. Lex Luthor was her mark and he was finally acting like it. She had control over his emotions more then she thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“I think that this is a remarkable piece but it’s not in French. The text is the Cyrillic alphabet that would make it Old Russian and I think you have the wrong century.”

Chloe looked at the scan of the painting she’d seen before but this time it was blown up. She looked at the piece closely not giving it much notice before other then to remember what it looked like in order to steal it. There was nothing particularly alluring about the piece. She couldn’t read the text but it was recognizable to her.

“I know all this but it was found in France and the carbon dating places it…” Lex went on but she interrupted him again. Tonight at dinner he was tight lipped but now he wanted to ramble on about the painting.

“Well it’s wrong.” Chloe said cutting in. “It looks like it’s from the Middle Ages and its not a painting it looks like a page from a story no… no… a fairy-tale.”

Lex looked at her as she stared at the painting. “That’s your initial observation?”

“Yes, it sounds wrong? You think I sound crazy?” Chloe turned to him and he was very close to her, closer then she thought he would be after being so closed off all evening.

She sat back on the leather sofa in Lex’s study to get away from him for a moment. The more she looked at it the more she thought about what it really was that was so important to both him and Genevieve.

“I’ll let you look at the painting underneath before I claim you’ve lost your sanity.” Lex rolled up the scan then showed her the x-ray image spread out on the coffee table.

Chloe eyes widen and it looked nothing like the painting before it. “This is Chinese.” She spoke and didn’t stop her self from doing so. This was an interesting piece of work but worth killing over remained to be seen.

“The cover may be intended to throw you off.” Lex studied her as she went through the emotions to figure it out. “You said something about this leading you to something well the top could be clues explaining the location underneath.”

“Go on.” Lex replied to her waiting for her to say something that would solve the mystery for him. So far he seemed to be impressed but she was at a lost for what the hell any of it meant.

“This could be me just rambling but my best guess without looking at the rest of the research is that this isn’t a map leading you to something but maybe it’s the actually location of what your looking for.” That was the best she could do with so little knowledge and being quite rusty on this time period. He said some mmm’s but didn’t really answer her. “So you do think I am crazy?” She said halting his thought process.

“No, that actually makes a lot of sense. The researchers were looking for this to symbolize some sort of path leading us some where but what if the image is the actually location of the…” He stopped short again before telling her what this really was about.

“If you want me to help you with this you have to finish the rest of that sentence. You said that if I had some ideas you would feel inclined to share with me.”

“I can’t tell you anymore I told you enough and I don’t want you getting to deep into this.” He started rolling up the x-ray image. “I think that’s enough for now. Thank you for your in put I’ll give some consideration.”

Chloe had to roll with this. He didn’t trust her and still need to keep his secrets. “I understand if you aren’t ready to tell me yet but I can’t help if you don’t disclose some of the information to me.”

He moved back to rest against the soft leather of the sofa and he looked deep in thought. Chloe felt it was time to go since he wasn’t giving up much to night. It had to be her game with Jason that threw him off and he didn’t seem very interested in anything.

Colleting her things getting her purse and jacket resting on the arm of the sofa she motioned to leave. “If that’s it I think I’ll go.”

He jerked in his seat grabbing her hand before she could get up. “I think we need to talk.” She sat back looking at him waiting for him to go on. “I guess I may have overreacted at the restaurant.”

Chloe put her things down scooting closer to him. “Overreacted? You have barely spoken to me all night. I think you did more then overreact.” She questioned him resting back down placing her things on her lap.

“I don’t trust Jason and I saw you touching him…” He stopped short reaching for the bridge of his nose with two finger applying pressure.

“I wasn’t touching him.” Chloe pulled his hand way to get him to look at her. He moved to hold her upper arm pulling her closer to him.

“Yes you were. You had you hands all over him from were I was standing.” He replied and his voice grew louder and she could see the tension starting to build in him. “What the hell were you talking about anyway?” He tighten his grip on her arm it was painful.

He was really up set with her and Chloe knew it but didn’t think he’d show it this much. “We weren’t talking about anything. He offered to buy me a drink I declined. I wasn’t all over him.” She gave him and excuse that he just wasn’t taking.

Lex moved forward on the sofa grabbing her other arm turning her fully to look at him. “I thought we had some kind of understanding after what happened in New York.”

Chloe’s brow furrowed looking confused. “Understanding about what? We enjoy fucking each other? That’s the only understanding I got from you in New York.”

He let her go getting up to walk across the room. “I think you were right about leaving.”

It wasn’t exactly what she was expecting. Reading him was getting harder. Making him jealous was a good idea at the time but now he was spiraling further away from her. Chloe thought they would have sex tonight and she would get a chance to snoop again once he was asleep. She really wanted the sex part more then doing her job but now he was sending her away.

“Lex what’s going on with you?” Chloe got up to stand behind him wanting him to look at her so she could try and see what was going on. He sighed then turned to look at her with his hands fisted to his sides like he was keeping himself from touching her.

“I have a trip I’m going on tomorrow.” He started then waited, she assumed to gauge her reaction. Chloe shrugged her shoulders at him, since she stole his schedule the first time she knew this trip was coming. “I’ll be gone for a week and when I get back I’m concerned you won’t be here.”

He was worried about her seeing other people. For some reason he was associating what happen in New York with her dating him and only him. The idea was ridiculous since she had no idea what he was up to the two weeks she used to get herself together. Lex Luthor wasn’t exactly a one woman man and he proved that the first time they met trying to kiss her when he had a date.

Chloe need to do her job and he was apart of that. If it was going to make him feel better that she wasn’t seeing other people then she would tell him what he needed to hear. Moving in closer to him placing her hands on his chest looking in his eyes getting a little lost in them she told him what he wanted in her own way.

“Lex if I am not mistaken I would have to say I think you like me more then you’re welling to admit. You want me to date you or something? I remember you saying you don’t have time for that.” She moved in on him almost resting he body into his. He took hold of her small frame pulling her all the way to him.

“I’m not playing around here. I know we have been doing this dance but you don’t feel anything happening?” He seemed a little needy in his voice like it was going to crush him if she didn’t answer right.

She was ready for him to be cold like he was at dinner. She was ready for him to be smug, portentous, even borderline unbearable with is superiority complex but he wasn’t doing that now. The past few weeks she made progress that would have normally been a good thing but something was wrong.

They way he was looking at her, how he held her the morning after they had sex the second time, his need to hear that she wanted to be with him and not someone else, it was all slowly making her fall deeper into something that she didn’t understand.

Marks were to be toyed with but the more time she spent on this con the more she noticed Lex Luthor wasn’t any mark. He was actually getting into this and Chloe was following behind him.

“Do you need to hear it first?” He asked her breaking her concentration on what was happening. “I can say it but I don’t think I’ll hear what I want from you.”

Chloe swallowed hard looking at him. Her body started reacting to him and she was ready for it but she felt something other then lust this time, other then a desire to fuck him senseless. She was trembling a little and what she thought she had a hold on was being tore apart.

“I like spending time with you and seeing you with Jason mabe me realize that I don’t want you spending that time with anyone else. I want to trust you so I can be free to enjoy what’s happening between us.”

He was lowering to her lips and Chloe tried to get out of this. He was being too sweet and honest about his feelings for Sasha. That’s all it was, she was playing a part as Sasha Soren and he was falling for her not Chloe Sullivan. Chloe’s hands still on his chest she pushed him back away from her.

“I’ll see you when you get back Lex but right now I should go.” She started moving quickly for her things. She was feeling out of place in his enormous penthouse, like a fraud because he was feeling something she wanted to return. Something was happening but it didn’t matter Chloe was a killer and she was there to kill him.

Lex Luthor wasn’t falling for Chloe Sullivan but Chloe Sullivan was falling for him. Her hands on her jacket throwing it on over her dress wanting to cover up her body from his gaze on her.

“Sasha wait.” He grabbed her arm stopping her from moving. “I am not asking you to commit to me completely I just want you to make some kind of…of… I don’t how to label it. I don’t do this. I have never felt like this. Damn it you disappeared for two weeks and couldn’t stop thinking about you and New York was....” He stopped talking all together before he finished what he was going to say.

New York meant something to him. She assumed it was in the morning when he kissed her asking her not to disappear again and her telling him she wouldn’t. Maybe he had taken that to mean something more about the two of them that Chloe wasn’t in on.

“You said you don’t trust me, that you just want to figure me out because I confound you. Now you want to make some kind of declaration. I know you have never been able to be with more then one woman for at least three days in the past five years. Oh I’m sorry unless you count your wives, those lasted a week didn’t they.” Chloe didn’t know what she was saying but she was recalling anything she could from his file.

He wasn’t the person that he was showing her right now. Wasn’t suppose to be the person she was seeing right now. He was supposed to want her body and she was suppose to use that to kill him.

He let her go backing away from her. “Your assuming things about me again an you don’t have all the facts. You want to hear the truth from me or believe the damn tabloids and make assumption about who I am”

Chloe picking up her purse starting to walk out not getting very far because he was pulling her to him rotating her entire body to rest against him and his lips were just as quick as his hands as they fell on her pressing into her. Involuntary responses kicked in and she was kissing him back wanting to kiss him back. This whole thing she thought she had control but was completely out of control.

The kiss wasn’t long but he leaned away from her leaving her they way she left him with her eyes closed waiting for more. “I’m getting very attached to you Sasha. I just want to know that I’m not alone in this.”

Chloe nodded her head without thinking it through opening her eyes slowly seeing his blue grey eyes piercing through her. “Your not alone.” She murmured to him pulling away from him to rush out of his place before he could stop her again.

Chloe ran away from him before he could stop her again and she was in his bed writhing beneath him, feeling the firmness of his body on her, enjoying his cock thrusting into her depths. She was running before she said too much wanting to be the Sasha Soren he was getting attached to.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This was a job and she was hit woman nothing more. To prove it to her self she called Jason asking him to come over to her place two days after Lex left on his business trip. Chloe proceeded to try and have sex with him. He was still good looking, very much into who she was not Sasha, and she wanted him when she first met him so why not sleep with.

It would be the perfect outlet to remind her that she was just fucking Lex for information, a first but that’s all it was. She would be fucking Jason as Chloe having another casual encounter with a man she may never see again once she left Metropolis.

They talked for a few moments about what happened with Lex and him showing her the scans of the painting. She kissed him and Jason seemed eager to move forward with things. She tried to remember how he made her feel that night in the car and let her body react naturally but it wasn’t going well.

Thinking things would be better in the bedroom they moved it to her room. Jason was all over her pulling off her shirt groping her breast, rubbing his cock towards her heat but it wasn’t right. Chloe tried matching him pulling off his shirt feeling over his body reaching to grab his cock over his pants but it wasn’t right.

His lips didn’t move the way she wanted. Those eyes of his weren’t penetrating her like Lex’s. The feel of his body on top of her was all wrong. Before he could get his pants off Chloe flipped him off her.

“I can’t do this.” She spoke up finally. “I am sorry I am not trying to tease you but I can’t do this.”

“He’s getting to you isn’t he?” Jason retorted to her picking up his shirt from the ground pulling it on.

“No he’s not getting to me. Don’t get pissed off because your getting rejected.” Chloe shot back at him.

He smiled at her the way he did when they first meet moving to push her back on the bed. ”Just remember one thing Bastet. You work for my mother and your job isn’t to fall for him. It’s to make him fall for you, get us what we want then kill him.”

Chloe didn’t do well with threats and she shoved him off him so hard he was off the bed. Jason chuckled at her like he was the one with all the power. “Remember one word from us about what’s going on here and Ares will be all over your ass.”

“Don’t you dare threaten me Jason. I am doing my job and Ares doesn’t need to be contacted.” Chloe got up from the bed looking for her shirt to put back on.

“I am a patient man but I can tell you its not a quality I inherited from my mother.” He started waking out. “When you’re really ready to do this you know how to reach me.”

Chloe felt like a fool for trying to do this with him. Jason was right and Ares wouldn’t allow her to be sucked into this. He wanted this job done and he wanted it done right. Killing Lex Luthor would be a great feat for the network. It would prove that they could get to anyone, even some one has powerful and as influential as Lex Luthor.

Lex being gone the rest of the week gave her time to do what she tried to do the two weeks she avoid him and that was reminder her self of who she really was. Tonight with Jason that idea didn’t go so well so she needed to get more into her job instead of another man.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Uncle Francisco tell me you have that number for me to get into the vault.” Chloe was sitting in her apartment talking to her middle man needing to get this job done faster.

“Listen kiddo my contact at the company is stalling on me. Security has been changing and getting at the code well be at least two maybe three weeks in the making. They are working on it but they just can’t take the code without sending off any warning bells”

“You have got be kidding me. This con has gone on long enough for me I need those numbers today.” Chloe griped into the phone. It was the end of the week and Lex would be back that night. He called once or twice during his week away but she kept the conversation quick and informal, not mention her brief encounter with Jason.

She thought they could fuck and nothing more but Lex was starting to feel things she couldn’t allow. He was supposed to be interested in one thing and now he was wanting more then that. She wasn’t in to deep yet and still had time to end this quickly.

“Kiddo I know you’re anxious but you’ve played this game before. You’re just going to have to keep up your ruse with Luthor and I’ll get you the number as soon as I can.” Uncle Francisco hung up and Chloe slammed the phone shut.

She didn’t give a shit if she got all the information he had on the painting, it would be left up to Genevieve to figure out. If she could she would break into the penthouse while he was gone to hack the computer again but it was risky do to since the increase in guards on the place since she broke in to the manor in Smallville.

Chloe was tired of the museum. She was enjoying her work and there was no reason to get into a job that was merely a ploy for her mark. She would leave them soon and they would have to figure out how to present the exhibit themselves or hire someone else.

If she thought about Lex then she would work harder on one of her jobs. At night in bed was the only time Lex could be in her thoughts as she slept.

Looking at the blue prints of the manor in Smallvile Chloe knew that it wasn’t gong to be as simple as it was the first time to break into. There were a few weak points that last time she didn’t exploit but would have to now.

It looked like there were a set of tunnels under the house and she wonder how closed off they were. She was mapping out the route and would have scoped them out sooner if not for all the work that need to be done at the museum.

As far as she knew the painting was still in the same place and she just need Uncle Francisco to come through with the code for the vault. Two or three weeks and this job would be over and she could go back to her life.

As she drew the line form the outside into the manor her cell next to her started buzzing. It wasn’t the business line she just used sitting on the coffee table but her personal one and it had to Lex calling.

“Hello.” She answered calm and cool knowing it was him.

“Hey, I just landed.”

“Oh… did you have a good trip?” She knew he was in Sydney, Australia on business and the last time they spoke he said he would call once he arrived back in the city.

“Yes, very productive. I was hoping to see you tonight.” He wanted to talk about her running away and Chloe didn’t want to. She would have to go see him. The potential to do the part of her job she deemed unnecessary was still there and Ares would want her to do everything in her power to do her job to the letter.

“You want me to stop by the penthouse?”

“That sounds good to me. I’m a little worn, it would nice to be home.”

“Ok then let me know when you get there and I’ll head out to see you.”

“I missed you Sasha.” He said and it sounded shaky like he didn’t want to say it.

“I’ll see you soon.” She replied to him and said good bye hanging up quickly. Chloe didn’t let the words hit her to hard. This con would be over soon and she wouldn’t have to force down her feelings down every time she spoke to him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

‘I can move my rook but I’ll leave my bishop in the open.’ Chloe thought to her self looking at the antique chest set in front of her.

“Are you going to move your piece anytime soon?” Lex interrupted her thoughts eyeing her while she decided. Sitting in the game room of the penthouse he sipped his drink resting back in the leather arm chair that was opposite from her own.

She arrived about and hour ago and the first thing he did was kiss her. She kissed back not caring at all how passionate it was. Once the kiss was done she had a plan in mind to make this night go smoothly.

She wanted to see all the rooms of the penthouse because she’d been there three times and had no idea what other art pieces he had hiding in the place. It wasn’t her best idea but he went with it.

They ended up in the game room and she saw the pool table, chess set, sabers hanging on the wall, and various other bachelor additions for a room like this. She was going to suggest pool but chess seemed like the safer bet.

“Don’t try and distract me. I don’t talk while you make your moves.” Chloe picked her rook anyway and as soon as she did it she regretted it. Hoping he wouldn’t notice she picked up the glass next to her on the side table sipping her wine not looking at him looking at her.

“You like the Shiraz?”

“Yes thank you for bringing it but don’t try and make me forget you distracted me because you brought me wine from Sydney.” Chloe sipped her drink thinking she probable just lost this game.

“Are you sure this is the move you want to make?”

“I can’t very well change my mind now can I? I tried that and you got up set over it.”

“Well you moved your queen then back then moved it again then back and then you moved your pawn. I’m sorry that’s not how you play chess.”

“Your winning I don’t see why you’re complaining about what I do.” Chloe breathed out deeply getting her self together. It was a stupid fight but what was more annoying was she was enjoying it.

“You suggested we play and your the one getting up set. I merely wanted to make sure you understood the rules” Damn smug smirk he was giving her she wanted to smack off his face. “I am winning.” Lex spoke while moving his piece and she knew it would happen. “Check.” He finished his move grinning.

Looking at the board she had very few options left before he won. “Are you going to go?”

“There you go again distracting me.” She looked up at him sipping his drink waiting for her to do something. The top button of his shirt was undone, he was leaning back in his chair, his eyes were looking at like always stabbing her like knifes and she could see him turning up the corner of his lip grinning at her.

He was turning her on and she felt the tingle between her legs and crossed them to ignore it. If things could have gone will with Jason she wouldn’t be feeling this way now.

“I could distract you in other ways.” Sitting his glass down he leaned forward over the table. He was looking again like he did in New York on the sofa before they kissed at the door of her suite.

“You missed me didn’t you?’ Chloe questioned his comment from the phone call.

“That’s what I said on the phone.” He was reaching out for her hair placing his hand behind her neck. The table was between them and she had to bend over the table to let him touch her. “Are we going to talk about what was said before I left?”

Chloe didn’t want to talk. It didn’t matter if he liked her if he wanted to declare things in some way. Now was the time to engross him ideas other then the relationship he wanted to form.

Chloe put down her glass moving his hand way from her neck. She slid the chess pieces out of the way climbing on the table between. “Show me how much you missed me.” Her eyes lower and her voice went seductive as they met face to face.

He had that mischievous grin from before. “Not until we talk.” Sitting back in the chair Chloe was denied.

Not taking that as the end of it she crawled off the table to his side of the room. She nudged his legs open and stood in between them lowering to her knees letting her hands move down his chest to the buckle of his belt. “We can talk later. Right now I want you to show me how much.”

“So were still playing?” Lex was looking down on her undoing the belt pulling it off and tossing it away. Next she went for the button and then the zipper of his pants. She wasn’t going to do what he thought and she just wanted him out of his pants.

He reached down to cup her face in his hands to look at him while she started to tug down on his black slacks. “Do you even own a pair of jeans?” Her question was breaking the odd silence that had fallen on them.

“Sasha I want to do this, believe me I do but I want to talk first.” She could see the conflicted look in his eyes to move up and let her pull his pants down taking his boxer with them or if they should talk about their feelings.

“Lex I asked you a question.” Chloe let his pants be going for the buttons of his black dress shirt, undoing them slowly letting her fingers brush over the bare skin of his chest.

He held her hands once they were at the last button making her stand up in front of him. Following her to his feet he grabbed the flesh of her ass pulling her closer to him. “I don’t look good in jeans at least not as good as you look right now.”

She pushing into his groin and her body wanted him more then anything at that moment. His bare chest on her body, his pants had fallen to the ground resting at his ankles and now she wanted him sliding his way home inside of her.

Chloe took his hands moving up to kiss him licking a steady line across his lips then moving her tongue into his mouth. She heard him groan then his hands fought to get back to where he wanted them; on her ass. Chloe pushing his arms back away from her then starting undoing her jeans pulling them down off her. She took one of his hands and shoved it into her panties as she kissed him.

He responded immediately letting his fingers find its way to her entrance sliding down to it then up again passing her clit then repeating the stroke again. She moaning as he touched her feeling her inside burning needing the relief that only Lex could give her.

His free hand was allowed back to one of the cheeks of her bottom squeezing it hard. There was enough room between them for her to grab his semi hard cock and she squeezed it as hard as he was squeezing her.

He grunted as she kissed him, their tongues dueling for control. She needed him to fuck her then she could do as she pleased in his home. Instead of drugs she was using her body to get what she wanted from him.

Starting to stroke his length she felt the pre-come at the tip of his cock and used her thumb swirling in the wetness then slid it down his shaft. He appeared to be enjoying it stroking her heat faster letting a finger slip into her entrance then out and back to stroking.

They teased each other standing in then game room, grunting, and groping each other. Chloe tore her mouth away from him still holding his cock in her hand stroking him faster. “Where do you want me Mr. Luthor?” She started this but she wanted him to feel like he had a little control.

His face was flush and she could see him thinking of all the things he wanted to do. “Bend over.” He commanded taking his hand out of her panties then pulling them down.

“I see...” She let go of his now hard member throbbing in her hand. Chloe kicking off her shoes she then got out of her pants and underwear quickly. Pushing past him to the leather arm chair Chloe got on it on her knees presenting her ass to him. “...you want me like this.”

“Yeah that’s what I want.” Both his hands closed on her ass fisting it into his hands. “Do you want me to fuck you like this?”

Chloe turned to face the other way and was glad that she wouldn’t have to look at him while he did this. “Yes, stop taking all day.”

He answered her by pushing her down and reaching between her legs nudging them apart then stroking the folds of her lips sinking a finger inside her. She was slick and felt her self getting wetter as he pumped his finger in and out of her joining it with a second.

“Come on…Lex” She panted out to him grabbing the back edge of the chair bracing her self as he worked her up.

“Tell me you missed me.” He moved closer to her pumping his fingers in her faster.

This was sweet torture he was putting her through knowing she wanted his cock. Not that his fingers weren’t skilled but she needed all of him right now. “Lex.” She whined out to him and soon she would start begging if she didn’t get what she wanted soon.

“Tell me Sasha.” His hand trailed down the middling of her back slowing then cupping her ass and back up again. He traveled down a second time but this time he braced her hips and moved her in rhythm with is fingers stroking her.

“Huh…Huh.” Chloe moaned not wanting to give him what he wanted. He wanted her to be thinking about him all week and she wasn’t. She was thinking about her job, the secrets of the painting, and forgetting how he made her feel by trying to sleep with Jason. Now he wanted to hear it know that he wasn’t alone in this because she told him he wasn’t a week ago.

“Sasha just tell me the truth.” He grunted jerking her hips faster curling them inside her.

“Fuck… I did.” She forced out of her thinking it was good enough.

“No say the words.” He lowered to her and she felt him moving her forward in the chair pushing her so he could be against her at her ear. “Tell me you have been thinking about me fucking you all week and now you can’t wait for me to do it.”

She could feel his labored breathing in her ear and the ache at her center building. She would come soon and he had to know it letting her hips go pumping into her with mercy then letting his fingers pull out to rub over her tiny nub making her shout his name.

“I missed you… I did… Please Lex…please…” Letting go she told him what he wanted to hear and he stopped what he was doing.

She looked behind her and he moved back from her reaching down to pull off his pants and shoes. He was searching down there for a moment and Chloe assessed the position he chose. It was good enough for just his hand but she would be too high up for his cock.

While he worked on pulling a condom from his pants pocket then putting it on Chloe moved off the arm chair to the side of it bending over on it. She was lower and it looked like something he could work with.

“That’s a better idea.” He said to her holding his covered cock in his hand moving behind her. His finger search for her opening then the tip of him rested there and he was sinking home.

“Oh god yes.” Chloe groaned and grabbed the fine leather upholstery of the chair. Taking in a deep breath she could smell her arousal all over the room and Lex’s scent behind her. He reared back and did one stroke and his hands gripped her hips as he plunged his way back in. He growled like an animal taking her from behind thrusting into her faster. Chloe tried meeting him at every thrust as her ass smack against him.

“Fuck…” He grunted and increased his pace letting one of his hands move to where they were joined and he fumbled with her clit.

“Yeah…Yeah…Lex… I missed you so much.” She started talking and didn’t know what she was saying. “I missed you fucking me like this.”

“Yes…I missed you….” Lex went faster as she spoke to him and he was now applying pressure to her swollen clit. He shifted back then up again to get his thrust just right and he was soon hitting her sweet spot.

“Huh…huh…huh…huh…” Chloe was screaming now as his cock pounded her g-spot and his fingers pinched her clit. “Coming… Lex…coming.”

“Yeah come for me. Come for me Sasha.” He said her alias and this time she let it go being too wrapped up in the orgasm coming.

She was jerking back hard now making him work faster and her orgasm was peaking. Riding it out on his cock her body convulsed and she dug her nails into the arm chair looking for something to hold on to. Her muscles tightened on his cock sheathed inside her and he was roaring behind her.

“Sa-sh-a.” He said her name in syllables in a stained voice letting off a few jerky thrust in her quivering channel. Releasing himself moments after her, pushing her into the chair causing her body to bend way over. They had to look awkward fucking this way but it was pleasing to them both.

Chloe felt him take his soft cock from her leaving her cold again. She slumped down on the ground. Still in her shirt and bra she was sweating hard as she took in some deep breaths. Resting her head on the chair Lex was gone for a moment she assumed to get rid of the condom then he was next to her sitting on the antique rug.

He nudged her body closer to him resting her back against him. “Are you staying the night?”

Chloe still coming down nodded a few times. She leaned her head back to look at him and his face was covered in sweat and she could see the familiar shine on his smooth bald head. A warm feeling was in her chest looking at him and she reached a hand to rubbing the curves of his skull.

“You want sleep on the floor or in the bed?” His arms around her he was holding her tightly like she would run away from him again.

“The bed if you don’t mind.” Chloe answered sarcastically to his foolish question.

“Are we going to talk?” Chloe could see what he wanted and answered him with a kiss leaning up to his lips pressing hers against his. He kissed her back letting a hand stroke the curve of her neck moving her closer to him.

“Can we talk later?” Chloe said against his mouth hoping he would let it go.

“Fine I was tired but now you have exhausted me completely.” He did let it go and they went to the bed.

He told her to just leave her things on the ground and they walked to the bedroom half dressed. Chloe sat on the bed and Lex helped her get off her shirt then remove her bra. She looked at him while he did it and she could see the fire building in his eyes.

“I want to take a shower.” She announced wanting to get the sticky feeling off her body. Lex showed her into the bathroom and she asked him to let her be alone.

Taking her time Chloe wasn’t doing her job at all. She was fucking her mark and enjoying it. She was preparing to sleep next to him again when the last time she knew she enjoyed. She was going to wake up and he would kiss her telling her good morning and they most likely would have sex again and she wanted it to happen.

It was only a matter of time before she finished her shower, then walked out if the master bathroom back into the bedroom and she saw him sound a sleep on the bed his dress shirt throw off and his body resting side ways.

He was flushed red and his soft cock was tucked between his legs. Chloe sat on the edge of the bed her hair wet and she was wrapped in a towel. She wanted to touch his cheek, his chin, then down his neck to his shoulder and grabbed his hand.

She wanted to curl up next to him and drift off to sleep like she did in New York. He wasn’t in this alone and she was getting attached to him as well. Two or three more weeks of this and Chloe couldn’t take much more. She had to get this job done and do it now. Her body wanted him and her mind was giving in as well.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tucking back her damp brown hair Chloe was in Lex’s office hacking her way into his computer. She picked the lock of the door and started work on the computer with her decryption disk. After sitting with him for a few moments watching him sleep she made up her mind it was time to get the hell out of Metropolis.

She got her purse and proceeded to pick the lock of his office for a second time. This time she brought a gun with her not trusting him as much as she did a week ago because she was trusting him to much. Now she was sitting in his office getting into his computer in the towel from his bathroom still a little damp.

Getting what ever he was hiding from her had to be on the computer some where. Jason said her information was unless from her meeting with Lex when she looked at the scans. Genevieve wanted the research not her opinions and she had to get them.

Lex was sound a sleep in the bedroom and it must be the time difference from Metropolis to Australia keeping him asleep. She didn’t think he would wake up and catch her. Chloe at his desktop and started searching the most recently opened files and there was one titled translation opened the day they talked late in the evening after she ran away.

There was the text from the panting and next to it the translation of it. Chloe started saving the file on her jump drive and moved back to look for more. Another file marked locations was opened moments after the first.

She opened the document and it was a listing of places in China. She knew some of them but assumed this was him looking into her idea about the text leading them to the location of the painting underneath. Saving that as well she looked deeper into his flies.

Chloe was getting nothing else and thought that was all he had until she came upon a file marked fiction. It made no sense he would have a file marked fiction unless he was reading books on his computer. Opening the file it started explaining the location of a treasure that would give the finder more power then he or she could image.

She kept reading and there was something about a map and the journey being difficult. Then it mentioned looking deeper at the map not just what was on the surface. This was what he was hiding when they spoke about the painting. He didn’t want her to know what was at the end of the path and she could read it now and see for her self.

It was her client’s information and Chloe had no right to look. She saved the file and stopped looking all together closing out the computer placing her things into her purse along with her gun.

She locked the door back and made her way back to the bedroom. Lex was still as sleep now under the covers and he hadn’t notice she was missing yet. Chloe tossed her towel off and got into bed with him. Now that she had the research she needed the painting then one dead Lex Luthor.

One dead Lex Luthor in two or three weeks was her goal but as soon as she was in the bed his body shifted over to her pulling her closer to him. “Sasha.” He murmured her name in his sleep making her body rest flush next to his. Her back was to him and she tried moving away but he wouldn’t let her.

She started to tear up a little as he held her. He wanted her there with him and even knew it was her in his sleep. She sobbed silently on the pillow and he didn’t hear her.

Chloe went to sleep and she wanted to be Sasha more then anything at that moment. Sasha didn’t have to feel bad about wanting him next to her like this, Sasha didn’t have to leave in the morning and turn over the information to Genevieve Teague, Sasha didn’t have to worry about her boss killing her if she turned her back on this job. It was only matter of time that kept Chloe from completing her job.

She didn’t know it but in two weeks she would have the code to the vault.

In two weeks she would be breaking into his manor again and taking what she was paid for.

In two weeks she would have spent so much time with Lex avoiding his talk about what was happening between them that he would stop asking. He would stop asking and he would just enjoy her company, her body, and Lex Luthor would stop being her mark and start being something more.

It was only a matter of time before Chloe’s world would come crashing down on her and she would have to make a decision that could get her killed.

TBC

Chapter 9 Mission Accomplished

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 8 4/29/06 (NC-17)

Omg letia, that was the longest update I've ever read I think ( a little bit too long). Started to lose the story toward the middle but, found it again. It was great . Also, glad you included a pic of what Chloe is supposed to be stealing. Good luck on your finals!

I know this chapter is long (I have read Longer by some writers). Longer then any one chapter I have ever written for this site. I am so sorry but I guess I felt like I had to explain where Chloe is right now. She's in denial but not really or she trying to define her self but not doing a very good job of it. Next chapter in parts, sorry. If you get lost please let me know and I will just do a complete overhaul of this part.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was long but very informative. I just feel so sad because this may not end well.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

WOW That was a long update but I loved it although I am feeling rather sad I can't seem to picture how this will have a happy ending??? I know we have to wait a week for another update so I am hoping that the week goes really quick

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

great update so sexy i hope everything works out for chloe and lex.

Ummm... Q:What is a puddle of goo? A:Me. This story is really good. Even though it is an AU version, you are able to stick really close to the thoughts and actions of Chloe and Lex. Keep it at!

If Looks Could Kill Chapter 9 Part1 5/3/06 (NC-17)

Notes: Alright now that finals are over I’m taking this week to update lots of stuff. New avatar, new banner, and new chapters to my fics. After this week updates will slow down since I have my big department exam coming up again so I have to study for it. Thank you for the feedback and hello to new readers. Like I said before I will be doing these chapters in parts since they seem to be so long. Hope you like it *fingers crossed*

Chapter 9 Mission Accomplished Part 1

It seemed like ages since Chloe moved into her place in Metropolis but it was really about two months since she relocated. The past two weeks made it seem like an eternity.

Sitting in her living room Chloe was working on a moderately difficult break-in into Lex Luthor’s Smallville manor for the second time. She had the route mapped out using the underground tunneling system into the house.

There were ways around the guards the same as before but this time she would just use a tranquilizer gun to get them down instead of fighting all of them. The surveillance system would be dealt with once she was in the house and getting into vault now shouldn’t be a problem with the security code Uncle Francisco promised.

She had the number for the past three days but was waiting for Lex to take another day long business trip before breaking in. He was leaving tomorrow and then she could break into the manor.

Chloe let out an aggravated sigh and colleted the maps to be put away. She’d looked at them long enough and it was time for her to start getting ready for her date with Lex.

It was becoming a ritual the past two weeks for her to work hard at the museum, spend her nights working on breaking into the manor, then late in the evening she was off on her date with Lex which ended with her spending the night with him after they had sex.

Having sex with Lex was no longer a question or and uncertainty. She wanted to do it and didn’t deny her self the pleasure that he gave her. Every time they had sex Chloe was falling deeper in to a place she’d never been before.

Lex didn’t mention what was happening with them but he wasn’t letting up on his purist to do what he said and he was doing a very good job of changing her mind about him. The line between Sasha and Chloe was crossed long ago and she convinced her self that she needed to be her self in order to complete her job.

Waiting was killing her slowly. She could have backed him off but Chloe choose to keep seeing Lex. It was a choice she should have never made but no one would question it since Genevieve assumed she was still working on getting access to the research on the painting.

Jason made mention to his mother’s lack of patients and he couldn’t be more right. She called daily the past two weeks and Chloe did her best to tell her that everything would be over soon. A woman that didn’t care for a timeline was getting more irritated with her lack of results. Even though she had the files Chloe didn’t turn them over. The files from Lex's computer were safe with her and soon the painting would be as well.

She convinced her self that she would turn everything over to Genevieve once everything was complete.

Staring at her self in the mirror Chloe still hadn’t come custom to her brown hair. She thought Lex would mention it but he hadn’t. In fact the past two weeks Lex had no contact with Dominic at least not from the phone taps she listened to. It would appear he was trusting Sasha Soren.

There was no reason for him to trust her. She was listening in on his home and office phone conversation. When he fell asleep after they had sex she would hack into his computer to see if there was anything more on the painting she hadn’t found and tomorrow night she would break into his manor then steal a painting that was very important to him.

Even though her feelings were acting out Chloe still had a job to do. She still had the threat of Ares coming after her if she didn’t complete this job. Jason’s warning was taken with a grain of salt at first but thinking about it Chloe knew Ares would never let her do a half ass job because she enjoyed having sex with her mark.

Slipping into her dress Chloe’s mind wondered to the end of the night when Lex would be slipping it off. Her thoughts always seemed to go to him when she wasn’t working. It was something she lost control over and stopped fighting to have power over.

In her dress Chloe started packing her purse reaching for the small gun she kept in night standing drawer. She carried a weapon all the time but it seemed pointless to do so tonight or any other the night past few weeks. Closing the drawer with the gun still inside there was a knock at her door and Chloe prepared her self for one more evening with Lex before she completed the final phases of her job.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Thank you very much.” Diana Krall finished singing and Chloe applauded keeping her gaze away from Lex the best she could as the evening went on. They were sitting near the front of the club just in front of the dance floor.

Chloe was quiet most of the night and didn’t want to do what she usually did with Lex. Most of their dates involved them playing off of one another. They would argue building up the sexual tension between them until it exploded in the limo ride home. It was a car ride that was suppose to take her home but she always ended up at the penthouse for the past two weeks.

“You haven’t tried to disagree with me all night.” Lex spoke up while the band did a small change of some equipment.

Chloe forced her self to turn in her chair to look at him and respond to his start at getting her to exchange blows with him. “Well I’ll try and think of something that we can disagree about.”

He smiled at her slightly and the singer announced the next song. Still looking at each other Chloe tried to think of something other then kissing him. They hadn’t kissed all night and she was trying to keep the kisses to a minimum.

“While you think well you dance with me?” Lex replied.

“I think I can do both.” Chloe said sarcastically. The sound of the piano and guitar started to fill the small club playing the song Gentle Rain.

Lex motioned for her hand getting out his seat. Chloe took it reluctantly not wanting to be close to him tonight needing to put some kind of distance between them. Being with him was getting to good and Chloe was losing sight of why she was there when ever they were close. It was most likely the reason she end up in his bed every night.

“I’m sure you’re very capable of doing more then one thing at a time. Just last night in bed…” Lex started and she stopped him before he could go on with what happened last night.

Chloe put finger over his lips. “Lex just dance no need for the recap.” He puckered his lips slightly to kiss her finger and Chloe jerked it away. He was smirking at her like always leading them out to the dance floor.

“I wanted you to know I thought it was very impressive.” Lex said to her at the dance floor moving her into position against him. Chloe took his hand and the slow, somber music started to rise as he moved in the crowd of couples on the dance floor.

We both are lost, And alone in the world, Walk with me, In the gentle rain

Lex let her hand go bring his arms around her body pulling her closer to him. Resting her head on his chest Chloe took in his scent and knew it well. She felt his chest rise and fall then heard a soft rumble as he started to speak to her over the singer’s voice.

“I want to tell you something but I am afraid to say it.”

She looked up from chest trying to comment like she would any other time. Whatever it was he wanted to say it sent a jolt up her spine. “Lex Luthor afraid? I have to call the Daily Planet with this scoop.”

“I’m serious Sasha.” He tightened his grip with one hand while then other moved up her back caressing it slowly to the beat of the music.

Chloe moved to rest back on his chest seeing something in his eyes she didn’t want to admit to. “Sorry, tell me why you’re afraid?”

Don't be afraid, I've a hand, For your hand and I, Will be your love for a while

Lex continued moving them along to music as he spoke to her. “What I have to say I’ve only said to three women in my life.”

Chloe sighed before she could answer feeling his hands move up her back to her neck stroking the exposed skin there. He knew what he was doing and the smallest touches from him turned her on. “Only three women? What on earth did you tell them?”

“I told them I loved them?” He moved her back to look at him. Chloe swallowed over her words and didn’t think she heard him right. He wasn’t about say what she thought he was and she couldn’t allow him to say it.

“Who are these women?” She replied then let the singer’s voice fill her mind not really wanting to hear what he had to say.

I feel your tears as they fall, On my cheek, They are warm like gentle rain

“My mother is the first. The day before she died I was with her and I told her I loved her and I forgave her for what she’d done.” Lex moved to take her hand into his changing their dance position again resting her arm against him.

“What did she do?” Chloe thought she could get off the this topic but he gave up very little about his parents their first talk about them and was giving up even less as time went on.

“That’s a story for another time.” He replied to her looking at her intently. His eyes seemed to be studying her as he told this story and the music grew louder around them once the piano solo started.

Come little one you have me in the, World and our love will be sweet, Very sweet

“What about the second woman?” Chloe forced out the question feeling her body trembling next to him.

“I told her and I married her then she tried to kill me.” Chloe knew this woman and Helen Bryce did do a number on him years ago in Smallville. It was all in the file about him going missing for months after his marriage to the woman that left the plane crash unharmed. It was most likely the reason Lex didn’t trust her at first calling his PI for information on her.

“That’s no shocker sometimes I want to kill you.” She said mockingly.

“Bite your tongue.” He said to her lower his voice and his lips to her.

She wanted him to kiss her and she let him. “You do it for me.” Chloe spoke before letting his mouth fall to her.

Our love will, Be sweet very sad, Very sweet like gentle rain

As they kissed and glided around the dance floor someone was watching them. Someone was watching Chloe for the past three days and she had no idea. Normally a tail like that was easily spotted but when she was out with Lex nothing else seemed to matter around her.

She pushed back how sweet and warm his lips felt pulling away from the kiss catching her breath to speak to him. “Tell me about the last one.”

She could see the desire in him building and Chloe didn’t think she could last much longer being pressed against him like this. “The last one is tricky. I never really loved her but I told her anyway.”

“Why?” She replied to him letting her arms move to wrapping around his neck locking her hands together.

Lex moved with her moving his hands to her back caressing it again making her pushed in to his groin. “To get back at someone. Trust me it didn’t go well. I ended up more aggravated then hurting the person I was getting back at.”

“Lex why are you telling me all this?” Their dancing was more like foreplay. Her body was getting hot, she hadn’t stopped quivering against him and she could feel him breathing harder each time she moved into him. Chloe could also feel him starting to swell in his pants and she was fighting the urge to grab at him.

“Because what I want to tell you may lead to horrible things Sasha…your death, my death or maybe I am saying it for all the wrong reasons.”

Like the gentle rain, Like the gentle rain

He was trying to say what she thought and there was no way she could hear it. This wasn’t happening and Chloe couldn’t allow it to happen. No man ever told her they loved her other then her father and she was settled that he was the only man she would ever love.

She had to get his mind off it and sex was the best thing to do it. Sex didn’t equal love and his lust for her would out weigh his current need to be so honest. “Then don’t tell me. Don’t say it just show me.”

“Show you?” Lex questioned, his face transforming getting taken over by his longing to be with her again.

“Let’s go and you can show me. Make love to me and show me what your to afraid to say.” Chloe didn’t mean to say make love but that’s what came out. He didn’t argue with it or question it. At that point they were both aroused and started rushing to leave.

As the song finished they went back to the table to pay the check for their drinks then moved out to Lex’s limo waiting for them.

Like the gentle rain, Like the gentle rain...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tonight wasn’t like any other night for Chloe with Lex. They would go out have a good time then end up back in his bed. That night was no different expect what he said before they left the club.

With anything Chloe could make her self believe what was really happening in the club tonight. She was doing a good job on this con getting Lex to trust her. He was trusting her so much that he assumed their passionate fucking meant something more.

There was nothing between them. It wasn't important that they were clawing at each other in the limo then in the elevator and almost didn’t make it to the bedroom once they were in the penthouse. All of it was just lust.

“Ahhh…” Chloe moaned looking down at him on his knees at the edge of the between her legs. He was pushing up the short dress she was wearing while he nipped at her thighs kissing them lightly making his way to her throbbing center. “Lex please…” Chloe moaned again begging him to stop teasing her.

She was accustomed to begging but begging wasn’t something she only did. Lex was often grunting at her to get more and Chloe enjoyed prolonging his pleasure just as much as he did.

He wasn’t moving any higher as he kissed the soft flesh of her thighs. Her dress high up on her hips his hands went for her lacy panties pulling them down. Chloe tried to sit up put feel back on the bed with a thud not able to look at him any more. She closed her eyes feeling him licking up her thigh getting closer to the folds of her heat.

She moved to grab his head to put him where she needed him. Lex just swatted her hands away, looking up from his work. “Stop interrupting me. I’ll get there when I am ready.”

“Well I’m ready now.” Chloe said to him lifting her head off the bed to look at him.

“Always so impatient.” He said to her shoving his facing between her legs and his tongue flutter into her entrance.

“Yeah…yeah...yeah…” Chloe panted out to him pushing up into his mouth trying to get more out of him. Her head was leaned back and her eyes closed while his tongue moving in and out of her tasting her arousal collecting inside of her slowing leaking out. She thought he was going to do more but he stopped again looking up at her.

“Take off your dress.” He commanded. Looking back at him he was no longer on his knees standing up waiting for what he wanted.

“You take off your clothes. I won’t be the only naked one.” Chloe sat up on the bed again unzipping the side of the silky dress pulling it down her body until it was pooled on the floor along with her panties.

Looking at Lex his eyes were focused on her body as he got of his tie and dress shirt. His shoes were already off some where at the front door so there was nothing in the way of him taking his pants down and letting them rest next to her pile of clothes on the floor.

“That to.” He said to her his now naked body lowering back to his knees. She knew what he meant reaching for the bra clasp then tossing it off to the side.

Seeing him like this was always hard for her. His toned body was always so hot when they were together. Often times he was covered in sweat and red in places she dragged her nails over while they had sex. Right now she could see the marks on his arms from last night.

Chloe was looking at him as he lowered back between her legs and this wasn’t what she wanted. She never meant to come into this con and end up being were she was now, naked, aroused and dying for him to be inside her. Her jobs was never this difficult or conflicted. The barriers she put up to be what she needed to were always in tact.

Lex’s challenging nature broke down her once thought to be impenetrable walls. Tonight he was trying to be honest more honest then she was ready to be. He was in love with Sasha not Chloe but she knew better then that.

No matter how many times she said it or tried to convince her self of it Chloe stopped playing her part the first time they had sex. Every part of her job she could do. Taking info off his computer and stealing the painting were simple but Genevieve’s final request had become impossible.

They had sex many a night before now but she never felt so ashamed about doing it. She was suppose to be plotting his death not wanting to be with him.

“Lex.” Chloe called out to him as he moved closer to her entrance to go back to his ministration. “I don’t want that.”

He looked up at her his faced cringed in confusion. “What do you want then?” He moved next to her on the bed sliding his hand over her body passing her heat and back up again.

Now that he was sitting next to him on the bed her hands moved over his body as well, touching the ripples of his chest then feeling down for his semi hard member between his legs. “I just want you tonight.” She didn’t know if she was making much sense to him but her throbbing arousal from his touch was urged her forward.

He cupped her center leaning into her mouth. “You want me here?”

“Yes.” Chloe whispered to him letting him kiss her leaning them back on the bed. All the foreplay in the car had her wet enough for him but Lex wasn’t just taking that as the end of it. His hand shifted and his fingers flicker over her clit. As they kissed she groaned in his mouth.

He kissed her linger over her mouth then moving his tongue and she could taste her self in his mouth as he slid his tongue around hers. There was no stopping his hand moving up her body to her breast fondling them again making her squirm on the bed wanting to move on feeling his cock pushing into her side.

“Lex” Chloe was moaning again once he let go of her mouth trailing down her mouth to nibble at her pulse then moving further to the nipple between his fingers. “Lex” Chloe moaned again feeling him sucking and his teeth teasing her. Her hands on his smooth scalp were binging him closer to her pressing him on to please her.. She twitched on the bed feeling her self getting wetter with each touch, lick, and suck as labor on her breast. “Lex” she groaned this time almost demanding he move on.

Again he stopped not saying anything getting off the bed. He moved to the night stand and Chloe repositioned her self on the bed while he went for the condom. Her head at the pillows she looked at him open the packet then roll on the condom. He moved back on the bed nudging her legs open to let him in.

Chloe grabbed his body pulling him closer to her catching his mouth as the tip of cock rested at her entrance. He kissed her moving inside her slowly a moan shaking his lips against hers.

Her legs went around him instinctively pulling him further inside her. Chloe’s channel was slick and trembling around his cock ready for him start thrusting but he waited. She pulled back on the kiss looking up at him. “What’s wrong?” She hand held his face in her hands looking deeply into his eyes.

“Nothing, I am just fond of this part.” He said to her slowly rolling his hips.

“What part?” Chloe said to him bucking up into him trying to get him going.

“The part when I'm first inside you… let me show you.” Lex reared back then thrust into her slowly. Chloe breathed out humming as he filled her again and her eyes widen. “That.” Lex said to her rearing back and thrusting again.

Chloe moved her hands down his body to his hips directing him as she rocked up into him. “I like this part too but I would like it better if you…”

He cut her off kissing her again started to pump in and out of her in steady rhythm. Chloe moved her legs up higher letting him go deeper. Her body was rocking up into him faster needing him to go with her. She tried kissing him the best she could losing her skilled motions just letting the kiss happen.

Lex felt her hands grab his bottom pushing him into her hard and he responds was quicken his pace. They were thrust at each other their bodies rocking in unions on the bed. His arms resting on either side extended raising up above her letting go of her lips. “Sasha.” Her name rumbled from his throat as he was thrusting uncontrollably.

Chloe couldn’t keep her hands on his ass in this new position so she went for the sides of the bed holding them for relief. “Faster baby.” She said to him not realizing she was calling him baby but it wasn’t the first time she did.

“Yes, faster, yes.” He said to her his mouth parted his head thrown back and he was jerked at her faster rocking the bed. Chloe didn’t take her eyes away from his contorted face wanting to see him do this for her. “Sasha.” He grunted her name again thrusting harder.

“Yeah, yeah, baby, yeah, I’m here.” Chloe was fisting the bed covers up higher losing control of her hips rocking into him wildly.

“Come for me.” He opened his eyes looking at her. Chloe moved a hand between them reaching for her swollen flesh to give him what he wanted. Fumbling over her clit she was moaning feeling the power of his cock and the sensitive nerves of her clit bringing her closer to her climax. “Yes, come for me.” He said again watching her fighting between them to rub her self.

“Huh, huh, huh.” Getting closer she got louder then moved her hand away grabbing to pull him down in a huff fucking from underneath him wildly. Chloe was starting to come hearing him say her alias’ name one last time clamping down on his cock still pumping inside her.

“Fuck.” She heard him through gritted teeth but couldn’t see his face now resting in her neck. She dug her nails into his back riding out her orgasm while he pumped into trembling channel finding his own release spilling into the condom.

She held on to him as they came down not really ready to let him go. “I want you to hold me but the condom.” He said to her breaking the room's silence only filled with their breathing.

Chloe let him go not saying anything watching him leave the bed for the bathroom. He was gone for a few moments and the chill in the room came over her. She pushed down the rumpled covers hiding under them for warmth. Lex was back in the bedroom moving into the bed next to her getting under the covers reaching to pulling her closer.

Chloe moved over him resting her head on his hot body clinging to him. “Lex I…” She was going to tell him. She didn’t know exactly what but she was going to tell him but she had to say something.

“You what?” He said nudging her up to look at him and his face was flushed looking content with tonight’s events.

“Nothing, I was just going to say I’ll miss you while you’re gone.” Chloe covered the best she could.

“Are you getting sappy on me? I can handle your cynicism but sappiness is a bit much Sasha.”

Chloe pinched his side making up grunt a little. “Not funny. I can’t be nice to you at all.”

“Yes you can.” He moved her closer to him kissing here again after which Chloe started to grip about all the things she just didn’t talk about doing there date. Lex seemed to be happy she was complaining and finishing off her rant with a good night and a comment about knowing there had to be something she was holding back then they drifting off to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe slept all night and didn’t get up for the first time to snoop through his things. Last night she made a choice that she couldn’t turn back on.

“Leaving so soon.” Lex said to her looking at her get dressed sitting on the edge of the bed.

“You have to fly out soon and I have work of my own to do.” Chloe spoke looking back at him.

“You called Damien to drive you right.” Lex moved to her pulling back against him on the bed. Chloe nodded leaning back not really wanting to leave. “Did I show you last night?”

She looked over at him smiling kissing him then getting up to find her shoes some where in the room. Once they were on she went for the door to leave. “Sasha.” Lex called out to her stopping her from going to far. “Are you going to answer me?”

“You did.” She said to him opening and closing the bedroom door letting a few tears fall down her cheek. Chloe couldn’t kill him and wouldn’t kill him. There had to be another way around it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe opened the door to her place taking her shoes off as she entered the foyer of the apartment. At first things seemed fine but she noticed immediately passing into her bedroom that every light in the place seemed to be on.

Thinking quickly Chloe looked around then went for the gun in her nightstand. Before she could turn and point the gun the person who turned on all the lights was standing behind her and she knew it voice better then her own. It was the same person watching her for that past three days she hadn't noticed.

“How long does it take to steal a painting Bastet? You have some serious explaining to do after what I saw last tonight.”

Chloe turned around gun in hand at her side to face the voice. “Daddy?” She murmured like a child getting caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She did have a lot of explaining to do.

TBC

Chapter 9 Mission Accomplished Part 2

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 9 Part1 5/3/06 (NC-17)

OMG!!!! Great update letia!!!! So much going on. First of all, Chloe is so in love with Lex & she knows it . I was just waiting for her to slip & tell him to call her Chloe. Don't know how she's going to get this job done. Especially now that he father's involved now.

I think she should tell Lex what's been going on.. He'll be angry but then maybe they can turn the tables on Genevieve.

Don't know how this is gonna turn out. Can't wait for more!!!!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 9 Part1 5/3/06 (NC-17)

It is getting tricky now. How can she go through with it now?
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information