+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: If Looks Could Kill (NC-17)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 5 4/22/06 (R)

Great update I can't wait to see how she will talk her way out of it.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

If Looks Could Kill Chapter 6 4/24/06 (NC-17)

Notes: Thank you for the feedback. Yes Krysia any spy show you watch there is always away past the barriers and we have seen Chloe on SV break past all sorts of Luthor Crop security and hatching into any computer system there is so I think her as a hit woman fits well.

Chapter 6 Trust

“Come in.” Chloe moved back from the door reluctantly allowing Lex into her place. Her apartment was clean enough and she always put any of her work away in case of surprises like this.

He moved in and turned to her staring her down. She knew he wanted answers about what happen to him last night. He appeared he was dressed for work in traditional black slacks and dark purple shirt. He looked a bit worn and it had to be the drugs that kept him asleep all night but sometimes they left you with a drowsy feeling.

She moved to close the door and wanted to get her lies together before she spoke to him. “Can you give me a minute?”

“You look fine.” Lex moved in on her almost push her up against the door. “I want to talk now.”

“I just woke up give a minute. Have seat in the living room. You can’t come barging into my place demanding things.” Chloe shimmied around him.

“Fine, I’ll give you a minute.” He said coldly.

Chloe directed him to the sofa in the living room and went off to her bathroom. She closed and locked the door behind her looking her self over. Her eyes where puffy from crying last night, her hair was sticking to the sides of her face and her hands still had traces of lasts night’s events while she was alone in bed.

Her first task was to get the smell off her hands then she grabbed her brush giving her hair and few quick strokes putting it into place. Then she took a moment to use some of her face wash and scrubbed her face franticly. Taking care of her morning breath was her last task and she looked over her self. It appeared she was more of her self now and was ready for him or she thought she was.

“What do you want?” Chloe didn’t think to change and left on the satin pajama set hoping it would distract him slightly.

“What the hell happened to me last night?” He was sitting but got up when she got in the room. She could see his body coiled in anger and his focused was on getting answers.

Chloe furrowed her brow and looked at him with the best confused face she could muster up. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Lex took a few steps to her. “Let me refresh your memory. I woke up this morning in my study on the sofa and my glass was shattered on the floor.”

“Oh God… Are you ok?” Chloe moved to touch his arm trying to appear surprised.

“Don’t play dumb with me Sasha. Something happened to me and I think you know.” He yanked his arm away from her and she could see his breathing was getting labored.

She was use to seeing him smug, aroused, and last night she saw him humbled but now he was angry and Chloe didn’t know what to expect from him.

“I think you should calm down.”

“Don’t tell me to fucking calm down.” He took both her arms into a tight grip pulling her closer to him. “Did do something to me? Did you drug me?”

Chloe tried to back of him and knew several moves to get him on the ground in a matter of second but she wasn't Chloe she was Sasha and she had to let him hold on to her.

“Let go of me. I don’t know what happened to you. I left remember.”

Lex tightened his hold on her squeezing her arms pulling her closer to him. “I remember you running away from me last night.”

“I didn’t run away. You came here because you got rejected and you want to know why and now you making up some crap story.” Chloe didn’t like this she had to move away from him. “You want to add abusive to the list of traits I have for you.”

Lex loosened his grip on her but didn’t let her. “I didn’t get rejected you wanted me you just got scared of something.”

“I’m not scared of you.” Now that he wasn't holding her so tightly Chloe jerked her back away from him. She moved across the room standing in front of her sofa. “I told you I don’t trust you.”

Lex turned his attention to her. “That didn’t stop you from letting…”

“Don’t even say it” Chloe cut in on him. She didn’t need a play by play reminding her of how good he felt on her last night. “I told you last night that I think we both had a mixed view on what was going to happen last night.”

Lex moved to her again and she tried backing away from him but he was around the coffee table on her arms again before she could do anything. “I don’t remember everything that happened last night but I could feel how much wanted me.”

“So sure of your self.” Chloe was trying to keep it together but now she was seeing her dream from last night. She took in a deep breath before she went on. “Not every woman is going to throw themselves at you.”

“You think you know me so well.” Lex pressed her against him. “You have no idea what kind of person I am.”

“I know you like to throw actuation around.” Chloe could feel his chest heaving and the tension in his body. Her heart started to beat harder pounding its way out of her chest. She didn’t know why she was anger. He had every right to want to know what happened to him but they way he was acting he was pulling out emotions she didn’t’ think possible.

“Tell me what happened to me last night Sasha.” Lex pulled her closer to him meeting eyes with. His grip tightened again and she could feel the bruises starting to form there.

“I didn’t do anything to you. I don’t know what happened to you!” She yelled at him fighting to get free.

“Stop lying. No one else came into the penthouse last night other then you. I left the room for two minutes who knows what you could have done to my drink. I don’t fully trust you hell I don’t trust anybody but I didn’t think you would do something to me.”

Chloe tried to get away from him and eyes looking at her. He was looking hurt and she didn’t want to care that she hurt him. She was doing her job and how Lex was feeling didn’t matter. “I have no reason to want to do something to you.”

“You don’t? Tell me why? Why I should believe you?” He shot back at her.

“Because I want see you again. If I wanted to see you again why the hell would I drug you up and do something to you.” Chloe tried to think of anything to tell him to back him off and she told him the truth. She wouldn’t want to hurt him but she had and she was going to keep doing it since it was her job to.

“So you admit that you wanted more from me last night?” His hands released her arms but he just moved them down around her body clutching at the satin top she was wearing.

Chloe forced her self to breathe being that closed to him. Every breath she took in his scent. Ever time she moved she could feel the firmness of his chest brushing against her body. Ever time she met eyes with him he was peering through her seeing what she wanted knowing that last night she did want him to do anything and everything to her. Now she was feeling that way again.

“I admit it but it doesn’t…” Chloe tried to talk and plead her case but his mouth was covering hers. His hands felt over the satins grasping her hips. Chloe's body didn’t listen to her to stop and she pushed into him. Her tiny frame rested against him and her hands moved up his chest around his neck to cupping the back of his head pulling him close to her deepening the kiss.

His tongue went to her mouth flicking about and Chloe teased him thrusting into his groin. Her better judgment had shut down. Last night in bed this is what she wanted and she had him there now moving the satin top she wearing up her body.

Lex obviously knew what he was doing to her as she moaned in his mouth feeling his fingers on her bare skin. He hiked the shirt up higher and his hand leaned her back slightly to place one hand at her stomach trailing it up the middle of her body between her breasts not hidden by a bra. His fingers trailed over to one of her breast and closed around the nipple.

Chloe jerked a little under his touch but didn’t stop kissing him but taking over the kiss getting what she wanted out of him. Her mouth was battling with him for control and finally at some point they stop fighting the other and just let the kiss happen.

Her body was going flush with heat and she could feel her center starting to twitch wanting his attention. His fingers teased her nipple and that was enough she was going to do something she never done with any of her marks.

They kissed her, they touched her, but Chloe never fucked any of them. Often times before the act of sex she jabbed them with a needle knocking them out before things went to far. They’d wake up and have no idea what happened to them but today was different then all those times.

She moved her arm from his head around his body nudging him around toward the sofa. Once in position she pushed him down opening her eyes to look at him. He was waiting for to make the next move. His damn eyes were hungry for her and Chloe loved the look he was giving her. She jumped over him straddling him on the sofa capture his mouth again with her own.

Her heat made contact with his cock for the first time and she could feel how hard he was through his pants. She pushed down into it and heard him moan in her mouth. She rolled her hips over him and heard him almost growling trying to kiss her.

This felt good and it felt right to her as her fingers started to fumble with the buttons of his shirt. She got them undone yanking it back exposing his chest to her hands rubbing down the muscles of his chest. For a moment she let go of his lips licking a line down to his neck biting into him then moving further down to his chest bending down to kiss his pectorals.

“You want me now?” Lex grunted out to her as she closed her teeth over his nipple. “Fuck” He grunted again and pushed up into her body.

Chloe moved her hand to finish getting him out of his shirt and didn’t answer his question. Her mouth went back up his body to seizing his lips again. She thought he would be touching her, he would be doing something but all she could feel was him forcing his body not to push up into her as she girded into his erection.

Chloe grabbed his hands wrapping them around her then he moved them away again. She tried again and he moved them back to his sides again. She stopped kissing him looking over him. “What’s wrong?”

“I want and answer.” He lowered his voice waiting for something she couldn’t give.

Chloe thrust down in him and he stopped her from doing it again grabbing her waist keeping her in place. “You don’t want this?” She said moving into his lips licking a line across his mouth hoping he wouldn’t make her say anymore.

Lex leaned back away from her rejecting the kiss. “I didn’t say that. I think you can feel how much I want this but I want you to answer me.” He waited looking at her studying her face.

This was her chance to stop this before it went too far. Her judgment was impaired for a moment but now he had her focus and she could stop before she crossed the line. He moved his hands down the back of her satin pants reaching for the flesh of her ass and he pushed her down into him again.

“Just tell me you want me.” Chloe could see what he was asking for and she gave in for the first time in her life.

“If you don’t fuck me I’ll have to go in my bedroom and get the job done myself.” Her eyes widen at him giving him the best answer to his question she could.

“No need to do that.” His hand reached into her pants further and he moved her over him. Chloe moved to undo the buttons of her shirt quickly taking it off with out a second thought.

His eyes went to her breast then he lowered his mouth to one of them. He was going too slowly and Chloe grabbed his head pulling him to where she needed him. His mouth captured her nipple and his tongue swirled around it. They where are already hard and erect for brushing against him.

She let her head fall back as he sucked on the tiny buds of her breast. Her moaning filled the room and her body was pushing down into him so hard she was starting to tease her self getting wetting for him. “Condoms” Her mouth said it but didn’t think he heard because she only thought the words were in her mind.

“Right.” Lex said over her nipple. He nudged her back and Chloe got of him. She pulled down the pajama pants and was naked in front of him.

She could see he was staring at her and not moving to get a Condom. “Condom” She said slowly trying to break him out of his trance. He moved to reach in his pocket and Chloe was getting impatient like always. She watched him pulling out a condom from his back pocket and she went for his pants pulling at them. Chloe didn’t think about the bruises at her side from two jobs ago and she didn’t know that’s what he was focusing on.

Lex lifted up off the sofa. “Impatient.” He grunted at her helping her undress him. His pants were off she could look over his naked form and he appeared to be hairless expect for in the right places. His cock was already hard for her and this was what she dreamt about last night, Lex Luthor hard for her ready to take her.

“I’ll take that.” Chloe grabbed the condom from him ripping it open with her teeth. He was smirking at her waiting and watching her rolling it down his shaft. Chloe held him in her hands as she moved back over him. She lowered her body down him slowly the tip of him at her entrance knowing how wet she gotten allowing her to plunged down on him with ease.

Hissing as he filled her she locked eyes with him and this is what she wanted. Her hands went to his shoulders rolling her hips over him. His where on her back caressing her down on him. Lifting up slightly she squeezed her thighs closer on him tightening her channel around him.

“Gah!” He moaned and pushed up into her. Chloe give him a smirk back breaking his iron concentration on her. “Who’s smug now?” He retorted to her smirk.

“That title is all for you.” Chloe lowered her mouth to him kissing hard starting to thrust down on him. Starting with smooth strokes she worked her self up into frenzy slamming down him harder. Her nails went to his flesh. She let go of his lips and he let a harsh breath. She breathed out feeling him tension up against her.

“Yeah... come on... Lex.” She pushed down on to him and wanted him with her but he was holding his body stiff under her. Chloe gripped his shoulders moving her body closer to him resting her head next to his. “Fuck me.” She grunted into his ear.

He let out a loud primal roar and gripped her hips pushing up into her. He let her control their movements as her body jerked down on his cock. Getting closer to her release she was whimper like the night before but this time it wasn’t her fingers in side her but his cock pulsing in her getting her closer.

“Yeah…yeah…” Chloe chanted in his ear breath in time with her body until she lost control of her hips and started thrust down into him wildly. She threw her head back closing her eyes.

“Fuck.” She could hear him grunting through clinched teeth. “Fuck.” He said again tightening his grip on her.

She let one of her hands move away from him and tried to move it down between them. “No, let me do it.” Lex called to her and one of his holding her down went between them. He wedged between them enough to find her clit and pushed in to the swollen bit of flesh.

Her cries became short grunts like an animal and he pushed into her clit again. She let go of the tension in the room and the guilty feeling for wanting this. Her body let go and she clamped down on him. She moved back against him convulsing over him coming around his member inside her.

“Oh God… Sasha” He moved his arms around her bring her closer to him thrusting up into her tightening muscles letting him self go right after her. She could feel his release into the condom as she jerked at her with short pumps.

Chloe tried to focus on his last words before he came and he didn’t call her by her name. She wanted her name to be what he said and even though it technically was right she didn't like it. She didn’t move right way and let her body come down.

“I have to take the condom off.” Lex said to her moving to stroke her hair as she rested on him.

It was like she was in some sort of daze on top of him. His body covered in sweat and his chest moving up and down as caught his breath she wanted to feel it.

“Sorry” was the only thing she could manage raising off him slowly reaching to hold his cock in place as she moved away from him. She rolled to the side of the sofa resting back on it feeling her thighs burning from thrusting at him so hard.

“Which way is the bathroom Sasha?” Lex was looking at her but Chloe didn’t want to look at him. She instructed him on which way to go keeping her gaze away from his naked body next to her.

Chloe looked around the room once he was gone and saw he'd taken his clothes with him. She reached for her top waiting to cover her self up before he came back. It was to late to take it back but she wanted to. She felt dirty like she crossed a line between just conning and just being someone’s paid call girl.

This wasn’t suppose to happen but it was to late to take it back now and Lex Luthor was sitting back next to her fully dressed looking rumpled and less professional then she was use to seeing him.

“I have to go in to the office.” He reached to touch her and she jerked back away from him.

“Ok its fine. I have to get ready to go to the museum.” Chloe thought he would just go away. She picked up her pants moving to her bedroom.

“What’s going on? Are you alright?” Lex followed after her.

She didn’t look back and couldn’t look back. Chloe didn’t want to see his face. “Nothing, I'm fine. You said you had to go so go.”

Chloe was at her closet door ready to open it wanting him to just disappear so she could think about what to do next. He grabbed her arms turning her around to look at him.

“Look at me.” He moved his hand under chin titling her up to look at him. She looked at him and her mind started reeling about what just happened. She had her moment not to do it and keep her distance but it was too late.

“Please just go.” Her eyes started welling up she didn’t want cry in front of him and wouldn’t allow her self to do it.

He shook his head at her and moved his hands away from her. “I don’t attend on fucking you and forgetting you if that’s what this is about.”

This was enough and she moved away from him turning her back to him. “Fine… I understand… you can go.” She chocked on the tears trying to come up.

She felt him touching the back of her hair. “I’ll call you tonight.” She felt him move away then the door closed. Chloe ran out to check and make sure he was gone before she let herself cry.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Three…two…one.” Chloe counted down as the guards moved back and forth at the back of Lex’s mansion in Smallville. A week past since they had sex and she keep her distance from him as best as she could.

He called like he said he would but she worked him back. She made up some story about needing to think things over and that she needed space. Lex wasn’t buying it over the phone but it really didn’t matter. The way she felt right now she didn’t trust her self around him and need to focus on why she was there.

Tonight in Smallville she was going to get back to being her self. It didn’t matter what he said. That he wasn’t just going to treat her like he treated every woman in his life the past few years. In a few weeks she would be killing him.

High up in a tree in the cool night air Chloe watched the guard moving around and this wasn't going to be easy. She pulled down her black hood and jumped down from the tree. Placing her binoculars in the kit attached to her belt.

It was easy enough to get over the fencing of the place and getting in wouldn’t be that easy. The place was under guard all day and night but she had to get in and get the vault serial number. This would be a great trial run when she really had to break into the vault.

Going through the garden Chloe felt like the place was a maze but the county records office were more then helpful in giving her the layout of the place. She moved in on to the back of the house and saw the guard pacing back and forth still. She counted out steps for the past hour and he never changed his pattern.

“Three…two…one” She whispered to her self then move in behind him as he walked back turning away from her. She grabbed his arm.

“What the fuck!” the guard yelled but he didn’t have a chance to look at her as she swept her leg across his knocking him over to ground face first and he was out like a light.

Chloe fumbled in his pockets for keys to the house getting them into her gloved hand. She looked around her and didn’t see anyone coming but there was a surveillance camera looking at her and she would take care of that once she was in the house.

She pulled a pair of hand cuffs from her back pocket then started dragging him to the nearest pipe outside. She hooked him to it and when he woke up he wouldn’t be moving. She took his radio from him tossing it into the yard and sent his gun with it.

Chloe used the keys to open the back door to the house. She moved through it quickly and her first stop was the control room holding the camera controls watching her. Moving about the house she was reminded of the person Lex Luthor was. He thought of people as insignificant unless they could be useful to him.

A week ago in her apartment she was useful to him and now she could be discarded with the rest of the trash. Some how she would have to keep him close enough to get the things she wanted from him and that meant facing her reasons for sleeping with him in the first place.

Once in the control room Chloe noticed the system was standard and easy enough for her to break. She pulled her mask off for a moment to hack into the computer system. She wished she had her encryption disk with her but she would have to do this the hard way tonight.

Getting passed the few barriers of the system Chloe was in and at the control panel for all the cameras in the house. It appeared most of the rooms where monitored and she just need to time herself. After studying the key pad panel to the vault it look like it would take her at least ten minutes to open it with out tripping its back up alarm.

So she fixed the tapes to go back and start recording over the past hour making sure they didn’t see her. Then she delayed the recording to start in thirty minutes so she could move through the house and get what she came for.

Once done her watch was set for the time limit and her mask went back on. This was what she did and she was doing it well. Chloe opened the door to the control room and she had someone waiting for her. She reacted and punched him in the throat. He tried to swing back at her but she was quicker sending the guy down.

Another set of handcuffs attached to her belt she used on him. He was starting to wake up but she kicked him in the face. The poor guy was out and she dragged him into the control room. It must have been unlocked because he stepped out but it amazed her that she didn’t see her outside. Chloe paid it no mind and locked the guy in the control room locking his arms behind him.

She moved to the basement as quickly as possible after wasting so much time with the second guy. Once in the cellular she moved to the hidden switch. She pulled the latch and moved back as the bookshelf moved just like before.

“Hello new and improved.” Chloe spoke to the vault pulling her tool kit out of her pocket. Tonight she was running heavy full of gadgets and things to get tonight's job done right. She worked on the panel and felt sweat forming under her hood. She wanted to get this done faster but she took her time for fear of tripping the vault.

Under the panel she could see the serial number. There was no way she could remember all those numbers and letters so jotting them down on the paper with the pin she had stored in her pocket was the way to go. Getting what she came for she put the place back the way she found it.

Chloe moved out of the house quickly only having a few minutes before she had to go and the tapes would start recoding again. Out of the house she made her way back to her car waiting a mile away from the house.

The walk let her clear her head and she pulled the mask off getting the cool night air to brush across her face. She got in the car and took off her utility belt. Tonight she felt more like her self and ready to get back into the game. Lex Luthor wasn’t going to shake her anymore.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Lex I got nothing on her.”

“Her mother is really dead?”

Chloe thought she slipped that night telling him her mother was dead but she took care of that knowing sometimes it made for a good story to tell. So she always made sure her alias' mother was dead. Lex was talking to Dominic again and it appeared he was coming up with nothing on Sasha Soren.

“Yes, everything about her story adds up. The only thing that doesn’t fit is her license. It says she’s a blonde and you said she's a brunette.”

Chloe rolled eyes at her self as she listened to the tapes from that week. Chloe wasn’t really worried about it but she forgot about her hair.

“She dyed her hair? Why?”

“Man I don’t know. She wanted a change. Lex you have to give me something for real here. I have been looking into this women and I’m telling you the more layers I pull back the more I see there is nothing wrong with her.”

“There is something. I want you to look harder.”

“Look man the girl is clean. You want to fuck her go ahead.”

“Dominic keep looking. I’ll call you in two weeks.”

*Dial Tone*

The Lex hung up on the PI and he was the rudest person on the phone. Chloe listened to more then enough on the tapes that week and the sound of his voice was haunting her.

Uncle Francisco said it would take a day or two to get the number for the vault but it appeared that it would take longer. It was only one day after she broke into the mansion and she wanted the pass code as soon as possible.

She was sure Lex would up security once he found two of his guards knocked out and locked up in the house. There were several phone calls about it and there was no way he knew it was her. The sooner she got the painting the sooner she could get this job done.

The call he made to his team working on the panting told him they hadn’t made any progress. She thought they would have after his warning but nothing was solved yet. He fired them and was in the process of hiring a new staff.

Chloe need to get back to her museum work and stop listening to Lex’s tapes. There was a presentation she was giving soon and she needed to be ready.

Lex wanted to stop by to see her that night but she told him no. She would see him at the meeting and that gave her more time to prepare for him.

Sitting on her sofa she leaned back in the folds of it resting her eyes for a moment before moving to her second job. She closed her eyes and thought of her father and how he was doing. She wanted to talk to him and knew he would help her get her focus back.

“Apollo.” Chloe spoke into her business cell to her father. She never referred to him as father. After she joined the network he didn’t want her to think of him as he father anymore. It was impossible to do but she tried her best. He told her she had to separate herself from her job. Who she was at work wasn’t his daughter.

“Bastet? How are you?” Gabe sounded pleased to hear from her.

“Good. I just wanted to check on you. How’s the flu?” He cleared his throat and spoke to someone else first. “Who is that Apollo?”

“No one Bastet. How is the job going?” He brushed it off and she didn’t like it that meant he was working or preparing to work.

“Are you busy I can call back later?”

“No tell me about the job.” His voice was stern and she knew better then to say no to her father.

“It’s going well. I should be finished here soon if things keep going so well.” Chloe lied because things weren’t going well. Having sex with your mark was the opposite of things going well.

“You know Ares called me and said you better do good on this one.”

“Dadd…Apollo like I told him I can do this no problem.” She wanted to tell him she had sex with Lex and get his advice on how to handle it but she knew that her father would be furious that she slept with a mark.

“There sounds like there is something more honey.”

“No nothing more. I just wanted to check on you. I’ll let you go.” Her father could see right through her. Ares and her father always saw right through her.

“What I'm doing can be put on hold if you need to talk.”

“No I’ll talk to in a few weeks.” She hung up on him before he could pull the truth out of her. Chloe let her thoughts go and they went right to Lex.

She thought working last night would help her get back to herself but it didn’t work. There had to be a distraction from the thoughts of his cock pumping inside her and she starting preparing her for work at the museum. That would give her something to do other then feeling guilty for indulging in her desires.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“I want the robes and all of the wardrobes to be free standing. People should be able to see the front and the back. There are some intricate details on these garments and they shouldn’t be missed.” Chloe clicked to the next slide giving her presentation to the members of the board. She showed them examples of one of the pieces from the exhibit and how she wanted them.

Another week and she had to make progress at both her jobs. Lex Luthor let her be for the week. He left a few messages but Chloe ignored them. She told her self she was playing hard to get and seeing how much she could keep his interest but she was giving her self time to get ready for him.

Chloe moved to turn the lights on after finishing her last slide. “I have two contractors the museum has used before bidding for the job and they should be getting me a final bid by tomorrow. If there are no more questions that concludes my presentation.”

Chloe looked at Mrs. Towson, Mr. Parks and Darren Westport smiling at her looking please. When she glanced in Lex’s direction he was less then pleased with her.

“I think you have things running smoothly.” Darren chimed in. Everyone nodded and agreed. “Well if no one has anything to add then we well schedule a meeting in a few weeks and I’ll speak to you tomorrow about the bids.”

“I have something to add.” Lex spoke up finally after being silent the entire presentation.

“Of course Mr. Luthor.” Chloe spoke to him as calmly as she could.

“You never mentioned using my collection.” He looked at her like he did two weeks ago on her sofa.

It seemed no one else in the room knew what was going on with them and waited for her answer. “If you check your report I will be using them. I didn’t mention them to today since the presentation was focusing on the clothing and other non weapons artifacts. I have some special ideas for them.”

“Special ideas?” He raised and eye brow sitting back in his seat. “Do you care to elaborate on them?”

The rest of the board looked at her. He was flirting with her in front of them. Chloe fisted her hands to the side and couldn’t believe him. “Not at this point in time Mr. Luthor.”

“Well, thank you Sasha.” Darren broke the silence between her and Lex then the board started to leave.

Chloe moved to collect her things and didn’t notice Lex Luthor not getting up to leave but standing next to her. “I guess this is the only way I can talk to you.”

Chloe turned and his chest we facing her he was standing so close to her. “I have no idea what that means.”

“I call you give me the brush off. I invite you out and you give me the brush off. Two weeks and I haven’t heard from you.” Lex moved in on her and she backed away.

‘Damn him’ Chloe said to herself. He was always coming on so strong. If she was getting back into this game then she would have to play back. She still needed into his penthouse and the easiest way was getting invited in. If there was more information then she had to have it.

Chloe moved back from him. “I said I need time to think.”

“And what have you concluded?” Lex moved in like a hawk on her staring her down.

Chloe put her hands on his chest moving closer to him. “I had a good time the other morning.” That was the truth she gave him for a change.

His hands went for her suit coat pulling her closer to him. “I had a good time too. I’d like to have a good time again but like I said you keep giving me the brush off.”

“Sorry.” Chloe inched forward to his lips she had to do this and prove she could do it. “I can make it up to you.” Her lips at his swept over them pressing into him.

His arms wrapped around her and Chloe's body did what was doing every time she was near him betraying her at every turn. She pulled back on him his eyes closed from the kiss. “I think we should slow down.”

He opened his eyes to look at her and Chloe seemed to get him with a kiss then gut him with her words. “Slow down?” He said slowly as if it made no sense. “Is that a nice way of saying you don’t want to repeat what happened at your place on the sofa?” His arms gripped her waist to him. “Because I thought you just said you had a good time with me.”

Chloe pulled back away from him and Lex jerked her back. “Its not a polite way of saying anything. You don’t trust me. I don’t trust you. Maybe we need to work on that before we do something like that again.”

“You have to want to see me for that to happen.” Lex said mockingly

“You really are interested in me aren’t you?” Chloe wanted and honest answer but knew she'd get a quip.

“You want the truth?” Lex moved his hand up her body reaching her cheek.

She nodded at him. “It would be a start at us trusting each other.”

“I would be lying if I said I didn’t think what happened to me when you came to the penthouse didn’t involve you but…”

“I said I didn’t do anything to you.” Chloe interrupted with a lie to defend her self.

“I know you say it but I don’t believe it yet. What you said about wanting to see me again has stuck with me the past two weeks. You confound me to no end and I have to figure you out.”

His thumb went across her cheeks to her lips pulling down on them to her chin lowing to her neck down to the opening of her blouse. Chloe sucked in the air around her and she tried to answer him as his hand moved down her body.

“Ok. You like a mystery. What if there is nothing to solve then your not interested anymore.” Chloe keep her hands to her sides but put one around the hand going down her body.

“Then I would still be interested Sasha without the doubts.” His mouth covered hers before she could speak. Chloe wanted him to take her again right here in the office but she had to stop this.

She yanked away from him getting free from his grip. “Then I think slower is the better idea.”

She heard him sigh and nod at her as if he was giving in. It appeared he gave in when it was something that he wanted. “Have dinner with me tonight.”

“OK. I’ll have dinner with you.”

“Let’s go then.” He moved to walk out of the room.

“What?!” Chloe looked at her watch. “It’s three o’clock…you want to eat dinner at three?” Chloe called out to him at the door way preparing to leave.

“You have to start trusting me remember.” He moved out the room and Chloe had to follow. This was going to work and she could keep him at bay for as long as she needed to.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Huh… what are we doing at an airport?” Chloe said to him as he got of the blue Porsche they drove to what she thought would be dinner.

“We are going to dinner.” Lex said to her moving out on to the airstrip towards the Luthor Corp jet waiting for them.

“Right… and what is wrong with staying in Metropolis?” Chloe leaned against the car not wanting to get on that plane.

He stopped walking moving back in front of her at the car. “The place I want you eat at is in New York. So we have to be in New York to eat there.” He said it as if she should know. He grabbed her hand pulling her off the car.

“I’m not really dressed for this.” Chloe thought he wouldn’t want her to be inappropriately dressed.

He stopped walking them to the jet turning to look at her. “You look amazing stop worrying about that and let’s go.”

She let him lead her to the plane. Two weeks to get her self together and Chloe was getting on a plane to be back where she started at the beginning of the two weeks. She was unsure of who she was suppose to be in all this anymore.

She couldn’t do her job like this. Tonight she would have to prove her self worthy. Her father got a call from Ares and this job meant more then she thought. There was no way she could sleep with again or that’s what she thought she could do.

TBC

Chapter 7 In too deep

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 6 4/24/06 (R/NC-17)

Excellent Letia so Chloe has made her bed now she has to lie in it! I knew Sexy Lexy would be too much for her to say NO!

I am really looking forward to see what is going to happpen next and how long Chloe will bw able to hold out for! I do love it when Lex is pursuing Chloe or in this case Sasha!

I can't wait for more

Oh Chloe you are so gone. I almost feel bad for her but I don't.

Hope

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Great update letia. I love that Chloe is having such a hard time dealing with Lex. Can't wait for more.

Fantastic updates ! I'm loving this fic and as usual can't wait for more !!

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

If Looks Could Kill Chapter 7 4/28/06 (NC-17)

Notes: Thank you for the feedback. Looks like that last chapter put me back in this thread so let’s see if we can't keep it here For some reason the chapters are getting so darn long so I hope your not getting bored. I may have to start doing them in parts.

Chapter 7 In too deep

London, United Kingdom One Month Ago

‘Run Chloe…Run faster…just run.’ Chloe repeated to her self over and over again. She was running but her legs were starting to give out on her. If she stopped running she would be caught and it would all be over.

A few moments ago she was just in the arms of a small time political leader in the UK. She was supposed to get into his home and steal the files he had hidden on his computer.

Two weeks and she had this man wrapped around her finger. Marie Curie was who he thought she was. As Marie she was a local girl attending the University of London, working at London school of economics and political science. It was all bull shit and no one was the wiser to her plot. Her English accent was genuine and poor Bishop Lewis fell for her posh tone and he took her home that night to his place.

Ares delegated this job to her just as she was about go and visit her father. He told her that he had things all lined for her to take on this job then other in Washington D.C. and a third that was still being worked out in Metropolis, Kansas.

He met her in a pub two weeks ago and she offered to order him a pint. It would have been just as easy to break into his home and get the file but his massive amounts of security was keeping her from doing things the easy way.

She went home with him and went to the bathroom to prepare a syringe full of her handy knock down drug. Once back out in the bedroom with him she had the needle at the ready in her purse she just needed the chance to jab it into him.

For two weeks this man thought that she wanted him. He tried to kiss her a few nights ago but some how Chloe talked her way out of it. Tonight he was eager and ready to stop playing games. Of course his suggestion to go home with him was what she was waiting for and now she had it.

He wasn’t bad looking but he really wasn’t her type at all. Bishop Lewis was full of himself and she knew he liked his woman blonde and passive. Playing silent, chaste young Marie Curie was tiresome and tonight all of that would end.

As she walked into the bedroom and he took her into his arms. He tried to kiss her hard ramming his tongue into her mouth. Chloe’s eyes were open the entire time as he worked on her. She slipped her purse from her shoulder using one hand the best she could to take out the needle.

She pushed him back from her and his eyes were wild, ready to do what she never would do with a mark. Chloe’s hands went behind her back and to hide the needle. “I want you on the bed.” She said in her accent low and seductive.

Bishop Lewis didn’t hesitate to move and do what he was told. Chloe was glad she wasn’t in heels because she didn’t know if tonight she was going to have to run her way out of there. Watching him move to the bed she followed him. He sat on the edge and Chloe moved to push him back until he was lying down. “Close your eyes baby.” She said to him and he did.

She flicked the needle twice. “What is that?” Bishop Lewis asked and she covered his mouth with her own, she didn’t need him opening his eyes. As she kissed him she readied the needle in her hand plunging it in to his arm. The drug worked quickly and soon the pour man was sound asleep, no longer trying to give her wet, sloppy kisses.

Working quickly Chloe grabbed her purse and ran for the office they past on the way to the bedroom. She did her best hacking work in a long time and got the files the client wanted. She had the disk in her purse and just as she was about get going through the doorway some one kicked her.

The wind was knocked out of her and she was on the ground in the office. She was kicked in the gut again. “Who are you little lady. Gave the old man a jolt did you?” It was a guard speaking to her kicking her again and he must have seen her mark sound asleep in his bed alone with a needle sticking out of his arm.

“Shit!” Chloe yelled as he kicked her again. He was going to bruise her if she didn’t stop him. Fumbling in her purse for the gun there, she gripped it in her hands getting kicked again. “That’s enough!” Chloe yelled catching her breath pointing the gun and firing without a second thought.

She got up as the man feel to the ground. In a great deal of pain she had to run out of there before another guard came. Getting out the back door then jumping over the fence into the moist streets from the rain earlier that day, Chloe ran.

‘Run…faster Bastet.’ She repeated in her mind getting further away from the house. Her entire body cover in sweat and her midsection throbbing from getting kicked repeatedly, Chloe got away.

She didn’t feel bad about drugging the man or killing the other that was probable going to kill her. It was a job and it was now compete ahead of schedule. In the morning she would be heading to Germany to visit her father and then Ares would call and tell her to head out to Washington D.C. and Chloe would complete another job. This was her life and she didn’t want to have it any other way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Manhattan, New York Present

The chill in the air brushed over Chloe’s face as she exited the limo. Lex helped her out of the back seat then placed his hand at the small of her back leading her into the tiny restaurant somewhere in Manhattan.

“Where are you taking me?” Chloe finally griped after 2 hours on the plane then the time difference of one hour and the half an hour in the car to drive from the air strip, she finally had to say something.

“I told you we are going to dinner.” He answered her and that’s all he said since they left.

He was reading most of the plane ride only to chime in to ask if she need anything. His big plans to leave forced him to bring some work with him. Chloe ignored him most of the ride by getting some much need rest. She wasn’t sleeping well and didn’t want to admit. Her initially dream of Lex had transformed into an on going event night after night.

“I just don’t want you taking me somewhere to I don’t know…kill me or something.” Chloe followed him to the door of the so called restaurant looking up at the sky. As night started to fall over the city she could see the clouds rolling.

“Your trusting me remember.” Lex turned back to her as he opened the door to the place. “I trust you like Italian and this is the only place I know you can get good cuisine without going to Italy.”

She glared at him as she walked past him and she could see out of the corner of her eye him lowering his gaze to look at her back side going into the place. “I’ll believe it when I taste. Just because you were right about the scotch doesn’t make you and expert on everything.”

Lex followed in behind her and they were greeted by the host. “Mr. Luthor…” The man went off in Italian and Lex replied to him in Italian as well. They spoke for a few moments and the host made some comments about the type of woman she was and Lex defended himself saying that he was still working on figuring her out then he turned his attention to her.

“Mr. Capalbo this is a new friend of mine Sasha Soren…” He announced her in English as if she didn’t understand what they were speaking about before. He was eyeing her when he called her his new friend and Chloe would have never labeled them as that in this phase of her con.

She nearly rolled her eyes at him for being so presumption that she didn’t speak the language knowing full well she did. She replied to the little talk about her. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Mr. Capalbo. Mr. Luthor has yet to make any plans on keeping me around any longer then the other women he’s brought to your very interesting establishment.”

The host reached for her hand saying something to her about speaking Italian and that he would love to hear her beautiful voice say something in his native tongue. Chloe glanced at Lex as she spoke to the host and his face was shifted in surprise in her ability to understand and speak the language so well then her focus went back to host.

She took the chance to allow the host to kiss her hand while she said something along the lines of him taking her off to dinner instead of Lex since they both know his reputation. Looking at him she could see Lex screwing up his face getting a little peeved that her attention was on the host.

“Are you going to seat us some time tonight?” He spoke up and his tone was less formal and polite then when they first arrived. The host seemed to get the point that he wasn’t pleased with his flirting with his date and immediately started to show them to their table.

Once they were seating Lex waited for her to sit and Chloe pulled off her suit coat. Tonight was about getting her control back on this con and she wished she could have changed before leaving. It wasn’t wise for her to just hop on a plane but she had to keep him interested after abandoning him for two weeks.

Mr. Capalob still speaking in Italian asked what they wanted to start. “I think we should start with some Prosecco. What do you think Lex?” She replied in Italian watching Lex focus on her words as they fell from her lips.

Lex gave her a smirk and she could see that tonight’s game had started. “Prosecco it is…” He ordered the Italian sparkling wine and he included a starter.

The host ran off with their first orders and Lex didn’t even glance away from her once while he order. “So how many languages do you speak?” He said to her mockingly getting back to English.

“How many do you?” Chloe shot back at him. For a moment she took her attention away from him looking around the table. “Where is the menu?”

“They don’t have one. Whatever Italian dish you can think of they can make. Now getting back to what I asked.”

The place had very few people in it and it seemed more like some one’s dinning room then a restaurant. Chloe assumed this place was a touch of Italy hidden away in the city that Lex found because of his wealth.

She thought of her answer trying to remember what she put in her portfolio for the museum and she only put five of the major nine she studied over the years in the business. “I speak fluent Italian, French, Mandarin, Spanish, and Japanese.”

“That‘s all. You studied Asian art artifacts and you only recognized two of the counties that comprise the continent.”

Chloe glared at his smugness showing again. “I said fluent. I have dabbled in Korean and Thai and a few others but it’s mostly characters I can recognize my accent isn’t very good.”

“Of course.” Lex said to her as if the question was a test she passed. “What are you going to have?”

“You didn’t say how many you’re fluent in?” She retorted to him not answering her question.

“I think we are pretty much matched in fluency but I also speak German.” He answered just as their waiter returned with the Prosecco he ordered presenting it to Lex. “She wanted it let her taste it first.” He passed the glass that was poured for him over to her.

Eyeing him Chloe didn’t know what game this was but she played along for now. She sipped it slowly and the bubbles tickled her nose. “Very good choice.”

“You doubted my ability to choose something to your liking?” Lex sneered at her.

Chloe placed the glass down licking her upper lip lightly. “I haven’t tested all of your abilities so I still have my reservation about your skills.” They stared at each other again and the waiter cut into their flirting asking if they need anything else before they made their dinner orders.

“Linguine con vongole please.” Chloe replied to the server still keeping her concentration on Lex’s blue gray eyes studying her.

She didn’t hear his order because his hand she thought was resting in his lap was touching her hand under the table. She tried to move her hand away from him and he wouldn’t stop until she jerked away. “What are you doing?”

“Nothing….” Her mumbled to her sipping from his flute of Prosecco. “…Why do you have such and interest in linguistics?” He was testing her again and she appeared to have failed as he went back into the conversation. He wanted to do something and Chloe rejected him.

She tried to push back the failure and answer him. “Well, I did start off in linguistics in college then I got more interested in the arts once I started to study more about the cultures the languages belonged to.”

“I could see that but I don’t see your interest in weapons.” He sipped his drink again and was almost insulting her choice in major.

“Why not be interested?” Chloe let out a harsh sigh when his head fall to the side curling up his lip as if she was being ridiculous. “Think about your sword. Its a living breathing thing. Someone put in years of pain staking work to make it, their heart in fact. It wasn’t just created as weapon but a symbol of several of the qualities the person that wheedles it must have. Such as discipline, patients, determination, strength, power…” Chloe paused and he was smirking at her.

“Are you laughing at me?” She could feel her voice getting higher a sure sign of frustration. He hadn’t done much but she was fluster with his doubt in her lies.

“I’m not laughing at you but at my self.”

“Explain” She said glaring at him.

“It’s been a long time since I’ve had a conversation with a woman.” He almost smiled at her but it looked more like a mischievous grin.

“You mean you don’t talk to the women you date, you just sleep with them and never call again.”

He shifted in his seat undoing the top button of his collar. It was the truth and she knew he didn’t want to come clean about it. “That’s not what I meant at all. When I say conservation I mean I ask you a question and I get a genuine answer back. I like that you have a passion for your work and it shows in the way you speak about it. It’s nice to listen to you.” He finished and Chloe cleared her throat.

She wasn’t expecting a pleasant answer from him and it took her off guard. “Well…thank you. The last time we had dinner I did blather on. It would be nice to hear something about you.”

“Ok something about me.” He thought for a moment pouring her more of the wine. “I saw in your portfolio you use to work with French pieces.”

“Right I did but you are telling me about you.” Chloe thought this would come and hoped he was asking her about the painting she was meant to steal. Maybe he would assume she could help him figure the painting out since he fired his team working on it.

“I know I’m getting to it.” Chloe tried not to look at his mouth. It was extremely distracting from listening to him. “I have a piece that I had a few professors working on but they have found nothing. I thought a fresh pair of eyes would have some insights into the pieces.”

“I could look at it. What century is it?”

“The 17th is the best period determined. It has some very interesting elements that I need to understand.” The waiter came back with their starter and Lex paused to order the wine before getting back to the painting. “I think you saw it when we were in the cellular. It was incased in glass when you first entered the vault.”

Chloe did see it but she wasn’t going to make it known to him. “I did see the case but I didn’t examine the painting. If you want to you can bring it by the museum lab and I can take a look.”

“No!” He said his voice almost echoing in the room. He cleared his throat and she could see he lost control for a moment. For some reason this painting was important to both him and Genevieve, she was willing to have him killed for it. “Sorry but it can’t be moved. I can show you the scans and x-rays of it when we return to Metropolis.”

He opened this can of worms and it was her chance to get some information out of him. “What’s so important about this painting?” Chloe picked at one of the peperoni ripieni not looking at him so she didn’t appear to eager to know about the painting.

“Underneath the painting is a map that leads somewhere but I don’t know where. The text on the upper part of the pieces has clues but no one was been able to give me a straight answers about the location of the…” He stopped short stuffing his mouth with food.

It was like he said to much and didn’t want to tell her what the painting really meant to him. “I’m sorry I missed that last part. The location of what exactly?”

“I don’t really want to share that information with you yet.” He seemed uneasy now that she asked. His brow was furrowed and his body seem to tension up in his chair. “If you can take a look and figure something out then maybe I would feel more privy to give you the information.”

“Still don’t trust me.” Chloe scoffed at him hoping to push his buttons a little.

“No, its not a matter of trust with you and I. There are certain people who would… who…”

She knew what he wanted to say. Their where certain people that would want to kill him for what he knew about the painting and that’s what she was sent for. She stopped him from stumbling to find the right word. “It’s ok you don’t have to say it. I can wait.”

“Really?” He replied disdainfully. “I remember how impatient you were in your apartment two weeks ago. Something about ‘I’ll take that’ as if I didn’t know how to put on a cond …”

“Stop that!” Chloe dropped her fork glaring at him. He was going to say something about a condom and she didn’t need a reminder of how good it felt when they had sex. “We are going slower remember. I would prefer if you reframed from talking about what happened that day.”

As he was sipping his drink she could see that he was getting to her again and his next half ass statement was the end of this talk for her. “I don’t see why you don’t want to talk about us having sex. You did it you should be able to talk about it.”

“I can talk about it but I don’t see the point of you giving me a play by play of what happened.” She sighed bring her glass to her lips to calm he nerves.

He leaned over on the table almost on her side of the small thing. The candle in the middle was lighting his face for her and she could see a shine of sweat on his shinny bald head.

She didn’t know why he was sweating and the only time she saw him like that was when they were having sex. His head was dripping afterwards but there was no way he could be aroused at that point seeing as how she hadn’t done anything to make him feel so.

“I want to ask you one question then I won’t bring it up again.”

Chloe moved in on him as well getting close to his mouth. “Fine one question.”

“What are those bruises on you?” He sat back and that wasn’t what she was expecting. It seemed like he wanted to kiss her but he threw her another curve ball.

Chloe sat and smiled then said the best lie she could think of. “Would you believe me if I told you I am extremely clumsily?”

“No.” He said looking at her in disbelief. Nothing she seemed to say tonight was getting by him.

“You don’t have to believe me but it’s true I fell a month ago.” Chloe could still fill the guard kicking the shit out of her a month ago. She thought she would die that night getting caught off guard. It was an easy con and she wished that this one was going the same way.

“We are learning to trust each other so I’ll take you at your word.” He would take it but she could see he didn’t mean it. Chloe thought she was doing well but apparently her lies weren’t working the way they normally would. At least she wasn’t aroused or inclined to do something that she shouldn’t, for now.

The conversation seemed to drift off to her family. Chloe was prepared but the more she lied the more she felt bad about it. She told him where she was born and told him that her father was also in business but not the business of killing people. He was taking in Sasha Soren’s story but Chloe was still feeling uneasy about lying and didn’t know why.

Lex seemed to be honest opening up slightly about his mother telling her finally how she died. He seemed a little wiry talking about Lionel Luthor who she knew well enough from his profile on the network and he actually hired her father once. There was very little said about either of his parents. When she asked about his business he opened up a bit more talking about the papers he was reading during the flight.

It was just like the first time they had dinner and she tried to play off her better qualities eyeing him the right way, drawing attention to just the right places of her body. Before they were sitting so close he kept brushing against her or touching her. Now that they were across from each other and he was rejected early into the night he wasn’t trying anything at all and didn’t seem respective to her seduction.

At some point they finished eating, working through the Prosecco then two bottles of wine, and also having time for desserts and brandy. Before she knew it they were leaving and it was very late into the evening.

“Damn it.” Chloe grumbled once they step outside to get into the limo. She ran to the open door taking a seat and Lex moved in close to her. It was raining hard and lighting had the sky rumbling. “Can we fly in this?”

Lex brushed the rain from his head and took out his cell phone. “Let's see.” He dialed a number and spoke quickly to whom she assumed was the pilot. He hung up and didn’t look to pleased. “It looks like we aren’t flying tonight.”

“What?” Chloe almost yelled at him and knew what he was going to suggests next. “We can’t fly above all of this.”

Lex flipped his cell back open. “No, the winds are to strong and they say we won’t be granted access to leave until the morning.” He started dialing. “I’ll call a hotel.”

“We need two rooms.” Chloe jumped in. He looked at her as the phone rang his face seem to drop. There was no way she was going to be alone with him all night. Things went well enough at dinner and she seemed to get his interest back but one room all night was out of the question.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“I hope you don’t blame me for this” Lex spoke to her at the first desk of the hotel.

“Unless you can control the weather no I’m not blaming you.” Chloe leaned in next to him nudging him, getting her point across.

He handed over a credit card and the clerk questioned why he need two rooms but Lex got rude with him then turned to look at her. “That's not one of the skills I have mastered but I can work on it.” They checked in and Lex handed her the key to her room as they walked to elevator.

“You really don’t have to do this Sasha.” Lex turned to look at her as they descend up to the top floor of the hotel. After she said two rooms he seemed to be thinking of ways to make her change her mind once they got in the elevator. “Nothing has to happen. We can just…”

“Right nothing has to happen...” She cut in. “...and it won’t because I’m going to my room and you to yours.” Chloe knew what she had to do and that was going to bed alone, not worrying about Lex one room away from her. Some how he managed to book rooms at an expensive hotel and get the two best rooms they had to offer.

She tried to ignore him leaning in to look at her like he could see she was conflicted with this decision. “I said slower and that’s what I meant. Stop trying to change my mind.”

“I told you I was looking forward to doing just that so I had to try. “ Looking over at him he gave her the slightest nod as if he was giving up for now. Tonight was nice enough but that’s all it had to be to string him along. Chloe knew this and she knew better then letting her emotions get the best of her.

The elevator doors opened and with her card key in hand she moved to her door at the right and his was to the left. Once they were at the door her back was to him and she swiped the card opening the door.

“I had nice time.” Lex was right against her as she opened the door. Chloe turned to look at him and he handed her the bag full of things she picked up to make it through the night. It had a few toiletries and something to wear to bed.

He seemed to be waiting for her to say something so he could lean in the rest of the way and kiss her. Chloe took the bait and replied to him. “I had a nice time as well.” After she spoke holding the door slightly opened he leaned in.

His lips seemed to be eager as he pressed them into her. He had quick hands moving to her face holding her in place keeping her from pulling away before he was done. Again her eyes were opened seeing him the best she could at this close range.

She could tell his eyes were closed and she tried to keep her mouth closed but some how he worked his way in. Pushing past her teeth to her tongue the taste of the wine they had for dinner was in her mouth before she could rethink it she closed her eyes moving into him.

‘Not again’ Chloe screamed in her mind as his hands started to travel down her body. She moved back from him as far as she could, making him stand in the hall and now she was fully in the room. “Good night Lex.” She said in a rush catching a bit of air to speak.

“If you change your mind….” Lex moved into her room some putting a foot into the doorway. He wasn’t coming in and Chloe stepped back and closed the door repeating her self.

”I said good night Lex.” She was safe in her room away from him. This wasn’t like her last con with the Brit. She knew were she stood with him and what she had to do to get what she wanted.

With Lex it seemed far to simple to just seduce him and use him for all he was worth. He didn’t trust her and his guard appeared to be up all the time. He was challenging every one of her moves and getting in a few of his own.

Chloe flicked the light on in the huge suite then plopped down on the plush sofa in the first part of the room. She closed her eyes and touched her lips letting her mind wonder to the kiss moments ago. “Damn it” She muttered opening her eyes throwing the bag and her purse she was carrying on the ground.

There had to be a reason for this. He was attractive, funny, intelligent, and had just the right amount of cynicism about life but it didn’t matter what he was like or how he seemed to be interested in her.

It was the line she drew in her mind that couldn’t. The kiss at the door had her riled up and it wasn’t working that he told her she could change her mind.

Of course she could change her mind. No matter what she was in control here and this was her con. On the sofa in her apartment she was in control of her body and it wanted his so she took it.

Maybe this con could be different for her. It wasn’t everyday that she meet someone that she felt compatible with. It wasn’t wrong to want to him again and sex would only foster his trust in her.

Chloe made it up her mind that it was ok to do this and she left her things in the room her key in hand and walked down the hall to his room at the left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At the other suite door it seemed like she should just be able to knock but her hands weren’t working as they should. They fisted to her side so tight her knuckles where becoming white. She had to remind her self that this was apart of the score and it didn’t have to mean anything other then getting a release to relieve the sexual tension growing between them.

She knocked and waited but it appeared he wasn’t coming to the door. As she started to turn to leave his voice called out to her. “Giving up so soon?”

Chloe turned to him and he looked as if he was winding down for the day. His shoes were off, a few buttons of his shirt were undone, as well as the buttons at his wrist. “If you’re busy I’ll just go to my room.”

“I was on the phone but I’m done now. You should come in. That is why you walked all the way down the hall right?” He smirked at her and it wasn’t the responds she wanted from him.

His appearance was far more appealing then his pompous attitude and she had to counter that. As she walked into the room she answered him. “Don’t get excited. I just thought we could have a night cap.”

He closed the door behind her. “Whatever you say Ms. Soren.”

Chloe wasn’t nervous during dinner or in the limo with him but now in the hotel room she felt her self trembling from fear of what was about to happen. She focused her thoughts on looking at the room and not thinking about what he was doing behind her at the door. “Your room is bigger then mine.”

He walked pass her moving back to were she assumed he was sitting noticing his cell phone on the side table and glass resting next to it. “We can switch if you want.” He sat on the sofa picking up his glass to take a sip. “Are you coming in or your just going to stand at the door?”

Chloe’s mind jerked to attention as she started to let herself drift to his lips touching the glass and the last time she saw him take a drink like that and she drugged him. Paying no attention to his sarcastic remark she took a seat next to him on the sofa taking the glass from his hands.

"I guess I’ll just have to drink this since you didn’t offer me anything.” He watched her drinking the scotch and once she was done with it she licked her lips handing the glass back over to him.

“Are trying to tease me? You know I’m more then willing to participate in this type of game with you but it’s getting rather old.” He was candid with his response to her action and his full attention was on her waiting for an answer.

“What?” Chloe chocked out attempting to act surprise.

“Why did you come to my room?” He asked as if he knew again seeing right through her. Placing the glass down on the table in front of them one of his hands moved to her hair tucking back the brown strands covering her face behind her ear.

“I told you for a drink.” She answered as calmly as possible getting tingles from his touch as his thumb swept across her cheek.

“I’m serious Sasha. Since we had sex in your apartment I haven’t been quite right.”

Chloe’s reaction wasn’t very controlled at all and her eyes squinted looking at him confused. “What are you talking about?”

His hand at her cheek moved down her to her neck, to her shoulder and down the smooth fabric of her blouse resting at her hand on the sofa. “I haven’t had sex like that… well ever.”

“Sex like what?” She said timidly feeling his hand gasping hers.

He started to move forward to her mouth. “Let me show you.” He was kissing her before she could stop him holding her hand down keeping it in place. Chloe fought her bodies need to move to him keeping her eyes opened as she kissed him.

She slowed down the kiss pulling back on him feeling rather flushed but still in control. “I rather you explain.”

Lex’s busy hands moved back up her arm no longer resting on her on hand. His eyes lowered to her chest and Chloe didn’t think he would be so obvious. “Lex?” She said getting his gaze back to her.

“Why do you think I kept calling you when you disappeared on me?” His hand was back at her cheek moving across her lips tugging on the bottom.

Chloe blinked a few times getting her self together. She was letting him seduce her and it was suppose to be the other way around. “I don’t know why.”

His other hand moved to her knee rubbing over her pant leg. She grabbed his hand holding on to it keeping it from moving anymore. He was moving in on her again. His breath coating her and she took it in making it hard not to kiss him again.

“I called because I wanted to see you again. I know you don’t want to talk about it but it’s not every day a woman tosses me on a couch and has her way with me.”

Chloe moved back from him as last. “That’s not exactly how it happened.”

“It was exactly what happened. I kissed you but you pushed me down, you took my pants off, you put the condom, you started fucking me…”He trailed off explaining more and more of the events of the morning in question and that was enough for Chloe to do what she did next. It was what she came in the room for in the first place.

Her mouth moved in closer to him touching nose to nose with him. “You want me again is that what your getting at?” she whispered to him letting her mouth move over his but not kissing him.

“You have no idea.” He murmured to her taking her hold of her mouth with his. They weren’t kissing so much as swallowing each other. Her arms flung around him bringing him closer to her.

What if she did have sex with him again? What if she wanted him grunting like and animal like he was on the sofa and his cock throbbing inside her again? She could still do her job. It was sex and nothing more and didn’t have to mean anything. Sex seemed to put his guard down anyway. She deserved this after getting things out of him about the painting tonight. Chloe was going to do this and she convinced her self that it was a simply release.

She let go of his lips getting up from the sofa. “I think we should move to the bed this time.” She started walking out toward the enormous bed waiting for her.

Lex was following her but stopped short. “I don’t have any condoms.” He grunted out a ‘fuck’ as if it were the end of the world. “I’ll be right back.” He left the room and didn’t hesitate to remedy their problem.

Again this was her chance to stop this, go back to her room and just do what she said about taking it slow but she didn’t. She started taking off her clothes tossing her suit coat on the ground then working on her boots. Once she was at the bed her blouse went next and her pants followed. Her knee highs went last and she was resting at the edge of the bed in her bra and panty set.

Chloe was cold in the room waiting for him. Several minutes past and she was getting anxious waiting for him wanting him in the room already. She moved back on the bed resting her head on the pillows then reached her hand into her panties. Teasing her self she closed her eyes thinking about what really happened the first and he was right she did take charge.

She didn’t hear him come into the room as she slipped a finger into her self curling it up inside her. “Ahh…” She let out a sigh arousing her self.

“No need to start without me.” Chloe jerked in the bed pulling her hand out and Lex was standing there with a hotel gift shop bag in his hand. “I didn’t take that long did I?” He was moving to the bed tossing the tiny bag to the side of her.

“You said it your self I’m impatient.” Chloe looked up at him as he hovered over her fully dress while she was near naked.

His hands moved down her body starting between her breast, down her belly, to the waist band of her panties and then his hand slipped in. “Yes your very impatient but maybe we can go a little slower tonight.”

Chloe’s head nodded as his hand slipped into her. His a finger traveled over her clit and Chloe hissed out to him. He smirked at her lowing down on to her lips, kissing her with his skilled lips and tongue. She was so gone from thinking about her job as he teased.

Her moaning would have filled the room but it was dampened by his mouth on her. Chloe squirmed under him feeling her body arch up into his finger. His mouth lowed down her chin, tugging on her bottom lip as he moved down. At her neck he nibbled at her pulse for a moment then moved between her breast. He was kissing his way down her body and Chloe had to stop him. He was at her tummy and both his hands were pulling at her panties.

“Lex wait you don’t have to.” Chloe tried to speak but his mouth was already closed around her tiny nub and he was sucking on it lightly. “Fuck… Lex you don’t…” her words weren’t coming out the way she wanted and she moved her hands to his bald head trying to moving it.

Her legs were trapped because he didn’t pull her underwear all the way down. He swatted her hands away while his tongue swirled around her clit. “Lex please.”

Jerking up he stopped what he was doing looking up at her. “You had your chance to take charge now its my turn.” He pulled her panties down tossing them off to the side and he went back to work.

“Oh God…Please you don’t…” Chloe lost sight of the argument feeling him lapping at her flesh. She squeezed her eyes closed not wanting to look at him while he did this. Feeling his hands grip down on her thigh spreading her open for him, she hooked a leg over him getting into it. Her pelvis pushed up into his mouth and she could feel her self getting wetter.

“Yeah… this feels good.” She grunted at him. Her hands fisted to the side of the bed and she started swaying wildly back and forth. A hand held her down while his other went under his chin and two fingers went inside her slick channel pumping in and out of her. It wasn’t like her to be this verbal but she was demanding he go on as she got closer to climaxing.

“Fuck” Was the only word that seemed to make sense to her as he curled his fingers up in her. His tongue was licking and his lips where smacking at her clit. She fought off his hand then drew the sheets up closer to her.

Her entire body seemed to move towards him and she was coming around him. A long sigh rumbled up and she was coming hard, feeling wetting then anytime in her life. Her eyes opened as she came looking down on him and he was looking right at her.

He drew up from her wiping away the juices of her arousal and he was still smirking at her. “That was a nice start don’t you think?’

Chloe sucked in some air and sat up on the bed. “You want to have a discussion or you want to get on with this.” She was up on her knees reaching the buttons of his shit pulling them open instead of fussing with undoing them. He was working on the buckle of his pants and Chloe yanked down her his shirt tossing it away to the forming pile of clothes on the floor.

“Down.” She commanded nudging him back on the bed turning him to the pillows. He followed her movement laying on his back looking at her as she lower to his legs pulling down his pants. He was naked in no time and her hands trailed up and down his skin. She saw he was semi hard and she coiled a hand around him cock then moved up to lips capturing them again.

Kissing him was easier now that she was letting go. Her eyes closed her mouth opened for him and he opened for her. Their tongues danced together and she could hear him grumble as she pumped his cock until it was fully erect. His has hands moved to the back of her getting her out of her bra Chloe leaned up then straddled him making him close his legs.

“Condom” She demanded and he reach under his back for the bag he tossed on the bed when he came in. For a moment her body was stated but she need more of him and her center was quiver for his cock. Her hand was squeezing his hard flesh making him contorted his face.

He fumbled with the little bag taking out the box of condoms. He tossed the bag then the box followed and some how he was left with one condom in his hands. “You said you know how to do it so put it on.”

Chloe moved her hand away him then teased her nipples, they were hard and she twitched above him pinching them. She could see his hands were shaky rolling the condom on and it appeared he was just as anxious as she was. Once it was on his hands went to her hips gripped down on them.

“Ready when you are.” He eyed her breast as she played with them. His breathing was labored and she could feel him go ridged under her. Chloe moved to take his cock back into her hand hovering over it.

She looked at him as she lowered herself down on him filling up her wet channel with this hard member. Her body was humming for him like this and now she was purring as she rested on his cock.

“Sasha do you have any idea of how beautiful you are?” He tighten his grip on her pushing up into he body. Chloe was looking down at his contorted face, the sweat beading from his brow, and his eyes were on fire waiting for her to move.

If she was going to do this then she was going to do it all the way. Chloe gabbed his hands by the wrist throwing them up so one was on each side of his head. She started to with smooth strokes building up faster. Her body was bent down and she was close enough to kiss him taking his lip and biting him.

“Let go.” He grunted tearing his mouth away from her. Chloe squeezed harder increasing her pace. She wasn’t talking any more just panting looking at him struggle. “Fuck… Sasha let go.”

“No.” Chloe forced out of her. She moved her legs bending them at the knee closer to his body. She was jerking down on him hard and she was getting every thing out of this she wanted. His cock was pulsing and she could feel him trying to move under. The sweet friction she been longing for was building up inside her.

“Oh God… Let go Sasha …. Sasha...” He kept repeating her alias and Chloe didn’t want to hear it. She lowered her head fucking him as hard as she could. He was grunted at her, saying her name trying to break free and she couldn’t take anymore.

“Don’t call me that...Just don't.” She said in a gust of breathe. She moved up on him lowing her hands to his forearms keeping them down but she wanted to be way up and she had to let him go.

She moved back on him arching forward thrust down on him. Her hands reached back to his thighs and she found some relief from the tension building in her body as she got closer to her next orgasm.

“Yeah… Yeah…” She was talking but didn’t realize what she was saying. Lex’s hands free he could move them back to were he wanted them. “You like this.” She panted out to him.

“Fuck yes.” He hissed to her tightened his grip on her hips. “Yes… so good.”

“Look at me.” Chloe said to him looking down him as she thrust. “You like what you see?”

“Yes.” He growled the answer and she had her animal trapped inside her. Her body was sweating and she could feel it between them. It was making her slicker and it was only a matter of time before she came; only needing one thing to push her over the edge.

They were locked on each other and she couldn’t help but say his name. “Lex…Lex.” He wasn’t moving with her and she needed him to. “Fuck me.” She demeaned and he grabbed her back down to him pulling her into a kiss.

He let off the tension she felt in him jerking up into her thrust. Their mutual strokes pushed her over the edge and she was moaning over him into his mouth clamping down on his cock. His arms around her he keep her in place kissing her as she came down.

His hands moved to her hair pushing it away as he kissed her. Sucking in air through her nose she tried kissing him back the best she could. Still tasting her self in his, He stopped for a moment to speak. “Are you ready?”

Chloe didn’t feel him come and if he was willing to keep going then good for her. “Yes.” She sighed and he moved them switching places on the bed. She was under him for the first time and he had to adjust his cock as it slipped out her.

“You get really wet.” He said plunge back in to her.

“You’re complaining?” She retorted.

“Not at all just making a observation.” He moved her hands resting on his back to where his were. His hand went for her writs and he was holding her down the way she was held him. “My turn now.” He said to her then he started to thrust.

Pumping in and out of her Chloe moved her legs up higher on him getting closer to him. She winced under his grip and tried to break free. He wasn’t letting her go just as she done to him. His cock went deeper as she hooked her legs up him. He was almost resting his weight on her.

“You’re going to come again?” He murmured to her. Chloe at a lost for words nodded several times. It was sign he took to mean fuck harder and he was going to bruise her holding her down by the wrist but the focus was on his hips that seemed out of control thrusting at her.

"Yes...harder.” Chloe chocked out cries tossing her head back, not fighting him but taking what he was giving.

“Soon…come... soon.” His voice was strained and he was trying to hold out for her. Chloe need her hand if this was going to happen. Fighting one of his she tried to get free.

“Need Lex. ..please I need.” She said and incoherent sentence that he understood letting go of her wrist. One of her hands wedge between them and she found her swollen bit of flesh pushing into it as he lifted up to give her room. “Fuck!” She groaned starting to come again feeling it pulsing almost tearing through her.

Her head back, her body arched, and she as coming again chocking on her words as she did. He called out to God again feeling her tightening muscles holding his cock in place. He let out some jerky thrust then pushed in as far as he could go smashing her hand between them. He roared as he came expelling himself into the condom.

Chloe’s body released and she lowed back to the bed and Lex followed her slumping down her and his head resting in the crock of her neck. She was in a daze and it was a good one. Her body was shuddering still but his weight was causing problems as she tried to catch her breath.

“Condom?” She questioned him hoping he get off her so she could breath.

“Right” He mutter pulling out of her leaving the bed and taking all the warmth in the room with him.

Chloe’s legs hurt and her thighs were all red. She felt sticky and didn’t have the strength at that point to take a shower. She was pulling the covers down and snuck under them looking for the warmth Lex took with him. She got settled on her side then she felt him come back to the bed.

“Have I changed your mind yet?” He said to her getting under the covers with her. She felt no need for them now as his hot body pressed against her back so she pushed them down some.

“That remains to be seen.” She heard his question although she didn’t answer yes it was the truth. This was what she wanted and it was only a matter of time before she gave into it. Slower was just a word she used to tell her self off limits but if this was going to work in her favor she would have to change things.

Tonight was just a release and it didn’t matter that his body was spooning her or his breath was brushing across her neck. Nor was it important that he was moving closer to hold her clutching at her waist bringing her closer to him. It was not important that she felt good about what happened and drifted off to sleep hold his hand resting on her.

It was easy to convince your self of anything if you thought hard enough and Chloe would be thinking harder then ever in the morning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Where?” Chloe mumbled to her self jerking up in the bed looking around to see where she was. The first thing she felt was a body next to her and she looked over to see Lex sound a sleep. She felt him moving about last night but he seemed to look peaceful now.

Her body was still sticky from last night and she had to do something about it. Getting away from him she slipped out of the bed. He muttered something she didn’t hear and moved to the bathroom. All her things she purchased were in her room and she would have to get them. Looking at the floor things were all over the place and it just seemed like to much work to find and put on all her clothes.

She tip toed to the bathroom hoping that he wouldn’t wake up. Grabbing one of the robes to put on, she saw her key on the table by the sofa and took it. In her room she could just stay there but she would have to go back. There was no way she wanted to treat him the way he treated the women before her.

Working quickly she grabbed her things moved back to his suite and into the bathroom. Looking at her self for the first time she wasn’t sure what to think. Her lips were swollen from kissing, her wrist red from his grip, her hair tossed and sticking to one side, and parts of her body were red. In was a matter of time before she would be back to reality and he would be awake but for now she was sure things would be fine.

After taking her shower Chloe moved out of the bathroom in her robe to the hotel phone by the bed. Lex was still asleep and he seemed so content. After all the food she had last night she didn’t think she would be this hungry but she was starving.

Making a quick order and charging it to the room Chloe moved away form the bed waiting for the food on the plush sofa. Once the sever was there he set things up for her at the small table at the large window looking down into the pool of the place. She glanced at the clock on the wall in the room and it was six. By this time Lex should have been awake. Paying him no mind nor thinking about the consequences of last night she picked at the waffles and fresh fruit she order and sipped her coffee.

“I thought you were gone.” Hearing his husky voice come from the bed area Chloe looked up from her food and he was still naked. His form was toned and he was just as red in place that she was and she assumed it was them rubbing together.

“No I didn’t leave I just need a shower.” She replied.

“And breakfast.” He said to her sitting down in a chair opposite her.

“Right” She look away from him and didn’t need to see him naked this morning, last night was enough for now.

“Are you ok.” He moved in on her and it was to early and she was to tired for a game.

“I’m fine.” Chloe sighed and tried to eat in peace.

“You seem uncomfortable. I can put something on if…”

Chloe looked at him getting up. “No” She cut in before he could get far away. “This is your room you can be naked.”

“Last night you seemed fine with it but now you look a little…” His eyes lowered and he was playing with her and Chloe knew it.

She would have to play back no matter how tired she was. “Just sit down.” Getting up she undid the fluffy hotel robe and dropped it next to her. She sat back down naked and went back to eat. “Happy?”

“Very…” He moved to take a mug from the tray and poured his own coffee. “Come sit with me” Lex asked looking at her eating.

“What?” Chloe tried to think of ways she could be out of this but it was to late she was in way to deep now. One time was one thing but last night was putting her in place where he would be expecting Sasha to want him like that all the time but last night she wasn’t Sasha and Lex couldn’t see the difference.

“Please come and sit with me.” He repeated. Chloe got up moving over to sit in his lap. His fingers went through her hair and moved in to kiss her. “Good morning.” He spoke before giving her a light kiss on the lips pressing his mouth into her.

“Is that all you wanted?” Chloe tried to move to get up and he held her back.

“No, I wanted to say that I don’t want you to disappear on me when we get back to Metropolis.” His fingers playing in her hair she wonder if he actually thought about knowing she was a blonde and if it would look better on her.

“I won’t.” Chloe smiled at him trying to make him see she was in this.

“Good.” He kissed her again and she let her self drifted back into him. It was like a spell he as casting every time they touched.

This was now going to be apart of the con. They could fuck but Chloe wasn’t feeling anything for him. She wasn’t in to deep yet or she thought she wasn’t.

TBC

Chapter 8 A Matter of Time

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 7 4/28/06 (NC-17)

I love the longer chapters Letia I knew Chloe wouldn't be able to resist him for long and the was HOT!

“Are you ok.” He moved in on her and it was to early and she was to tried for a game.

“I’m fine.” Chloe sighed and tried to eat in peace.

“You seem uncomfortable. I can put something on if…”

Chloe looked at him getting up. “No” She cut in before he could get far away. “This is your room you can be naked.”

“Last night you seemed fine with it but now you look a little…” His eyes lowered and he was playing with her and Chloe knew it.

She would have to play back no matter how tired she was. “Just sit down.” Getting up she undid the fluffy hotel robe and dropped it next to her. She sat back down naked and went back to eat. “Happy?”

“Very…”
    I loved this part, Lex sitting down to breakfast naked and then Chloe joining him made me chuckle!

He moved to take a mug from the tray and poured his own coffee. “Come sit with me” Lex asked looking at her eating.

“What?” Chloe tried to think of ways she could be out of this but it was took late she was in way to deep now. One time was one thing but last night was putting her in place where he would be expecting Sasha to want him like that all the time but last night she wasn’t Sasha and Lex couldn’t see the difference.

“Please come and sit with me.” He repeated. Chloe got up moving over to sit in his lap. He fingers went through her hair and moved in to kiss her. “Good morning.” He spoke before giving her a light kiss on the lips pressing his mouth into her.
    Lex is being so sweet Sasha is doomed thats all I can say! I LOVE this story Letia I can't wait for more.

Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 7 4/28/06 (NC-17)

That was good and the smut and Chloe you are already in it sorry.

Hope

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 7 4/28/06 (NC-17)

Great update & very smutty. One question though....wouldn't Lex already know Sasha/Chloe was a blonde? He did go down on her so, unless she shaved it all off, he'd know.

Loved the update...more please.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information