+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: If Looks Could Kill (NC-17)

Members

Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 4 4/19/06 (NC-17)

this was a great update. i can not wait to see what is going to happen next.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

OMG!!!! That was an excellent chapter!!! So many great images. I LOVED Chloe taking the katana & putting the tip into Lex's chest. Oh... & this part too:

“Do you know how to hold it?” Lex moved behind her reaching his arms around her body to take the sheath away from her hand.

“I think I proved upstairs that I know how to hold it.”

I just about melted off my chair @ that part.

The Lex & Chloe in this story are perfectly suited for one another. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

WOW Letia that was a good chapter! The chemistry between Lex and Chloe is electric The part in the vault and then the elevator I was melting and drooling while reading that!!!

I just love this story and I want more, more, more!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

What a great update and this back and forth is fun. I still hate that she will kill him later not good.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Quote Originally Posted by letia84
    Chloe pushed the tip of the sword into his chest griping the handle leaning in closer to him. “You do well not to question me again.” His eyes widen and he looked aroused intead of worried for his life.
    This was my favourite scene of the chapter. I like the idea that Lex is yearning for an equal. This is one of the reasons he gets bored so easily with all the bimbos that he is dating. There is no chalange, and even if he has to work for a bit to get them where he wants them it's never enough. I love how Chloe gives as good as she gets, and she is fighting him for every little bit of control. This is just the best kind of foreplay. I like the fact that he still doesn't trust her, tests her and she has to watch her step. This way she won't get bored as well. I can't wait for the dinner.

Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 4 4/19/06 (R)

Fantastic Update ! I love the chemistry you have going between Lex and Chloe. It's very Hot !! I can't wait to read more !!

Members

Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 4 4/19/06 (R)

wow
    what a fantastic story..
    i like it

like story in the film..
    hehe..

Please update soonn

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

If Looks Could Kill Chapter 5 4/22/06 (R)

Notes: Thank you all for the feedback. I was worried people wouldn’t like Chloe using the sword on Lex but it seems to be people’s favorite part so I am glad you liked. It looks like under the new NC-17 rules I have been scolded and this story doesn’t contain enough NC-17 content to get the rating but no matter I press on. This chapter is the start of some stronger content so be warned.

Chapter 5 Falling

The smell of burning wires filled the basement Chloe was walking down into. The person she was going to see was a long time acquaintance of her father’s and someone that he trusted.

She walked down into the dark little space and saw the man she was looking for. He was soldering something together and Chloe shouted out to him to get his attention.

“Uncle Francisco I told you about working with the lights so low.” Chloe flicked the light switch on at the bottom of the stairs and approached the man she still called her uncle even though she knew he wasn’t.

“Chloe I wasn’t expecting you till tomorrow.” The man flicked off the solder iron tuning his attention to her next to him.

“Hey remember who you’re talking to.”

“Right you’re not the little girl running a muck in my workshop anymore. Sasha what brings you back here so soon?”

Chloe smiled at the man and he reminded her so much of her father. At one time he was an amazing cat burglar but now he took on small jobs as a middle man. Her father brought her to him years ago to teach her all she need to know about locks, vaults and other barriers keeping people out of things that weren’t theirs.

“First off Thank you for the tapes they were very useful.” Chloe sniffed in the brunt fumes in the room looking over the device he was working on.

“I don’t mind playing the middle man for you but your woman inside his home is getting a little jittery about the phone tap. She thinks Luthor well find out.”

Chloe rolled her eyes and tried to think of why this person would get so spooked. She was paying her more then enough to keep and eye on the phone tap but it seemed that Lex was more intimidating as a boss then she thought.

“Tell her she can keep the money she earned and leave the country for all I care. I have at least three other people on his staff lined up to watch over the tap if I need a new person.”

“Yeah I remember interviewing a few that seemed like people who could get the job done. I assume you came here for more then just small talk about the phone taps so what can I do for you Sasha?” Francisco ran his hand over his balding head brushing off the beads of sweat forming there. He was the same age as Chloe’s father but looked much older in his flannel shirt and jeans.

Chloe knew this man ran jobs with her father from time to time and provided him with help whenever he needed. When she first met him he told her to call him her uncle and he was the closes thing she ever had to one. He wasn’t in the network and Chloe knew why. She assumed Uncle Francisco’s defiant nature wouldn’t work well with Ares' controlling one.

“I think I might need a little help getting into a vault. The one in question looks like it has the standard lock like the EW-5000 model but there is the added bonus of voice command.” Chloe tried to recall the Lex’s vault from today picturing the door frame and the locking mechanism keeping her from her client's painting.

Francisco’s brow furrowed and she could seem him working out what added features Lex could have placed on the vault. “Well if I’m not mistaken the EW-5000 has several new options and it’s now being called the EW-5500.” He got up from his seat at the work bench to pull out a draw from a cabinet behind him.

“Really, I guess I need to get another lesson from you on how to open it.” Chloe moved to stand behind him as he flipped through the files in his drawer.

“You can’t crack it.” He said blankly.

“What?” Chloe replied to him her voice in shock that he would doubt her abilities after all these years of seeing her grow in the business.

“Ahh… Here we go.” He pulled out a file then handed it over to her. Right way she knew it was the specs for the vault he spoke of.

Chloe scanned over the paper work and she saw what he meant by un-crack-able. “Damn the voice command can’t be bypassed by a recording of the owner’s voice. How the hell did they do that?”

“Do you really want me to explain it to you?” He said to her his eye brows raised.

Chloe shook her head at him not really caring how it worked unless it helped her get around it. “No just tell me what I can do to get into it.”

“Short of making your mark speak the command word into the speaker on the key pad nothing but there is one way. Bring the file over here.”

Chloe followed him back to his work bench and handed the file back over to him.

“Alight so how do you break into the EW-5000?”

Chloe didn’t want a quiz nor did she have time for one. During her ride back to the museum with Lex they settled on a time to meet for dinner and she couldn’t miss the chance of getting under skin some more.

“Look you know I know how to break into Uncle Francisco just tell me how to get into this new version of it.”

“Impatient as all ways. Just like your father.” He grumbled to her. Francisco flipped through the files and pulled out a schematic of the vault. “Ok look here at the control panel.”

“What about it?”

“Well you can’t trip pass the … You know I think you might want to consider not doing…”

She let out and aggravated sigh. “Don’t start doubting me. Just tell me what I have to do.” Chloe cut in on him. He was taking to long to explain things and she had to go.

“You came here for my help now listen to me. This thing is a great piece of work. I know your cleaver but you have to listen to me. You trip the key code fine then you play a recorded voice to trick the voice command the vault well go into a permit locked down and you well never get into it. Are you going to listen to me or do you want to do this yourself?” His tone was less them pleased with her and he was staring waiting for her to allow him to go on.

“No, Sorry Uncle Francisco. I just have to get going.” Chloe humbled her self for the moment with him

“I’ll make this simple then since you’re so busy. The manufacture has a by pass code for all the units they issue in case of death or other accidents that may befall the owner. So you have to get the serial number on the vault then I can get you that pass code.”

Chloe smiled at him and knew he would be a great deal of help. “So where can I find the serial number.”

Francisco flipped through the schematic photos and fixed on the key pad example. “You need to crack open the key pad and look under the panel here.” He pointed out where the number was and it all seemed simple enough.

“How long well it take you to get me the past code once I get you the serial number.” Chloe studied the image sliding it into her view on the work bench.

“A day or two but if you need to get into the vault sooner you could just blow the door.”

Chloe considered the idea but the painting was so close to the front of the door it could be damaged and she couldn’t risk it. “I’ll get you the code as soon as I can.” She glanced at her watch. “I have to get going. I’ll stop by for the tapes tomorrow.”

“I’ll be here waiting for you kid. You can take this file so you can study the panel and see the best way to get into it.” He handed over the file to her and Chloe took it without pause.

They said their good byes but not without Uncle Francisco giving her advice on the con. He told her Lex Luthor was more then he appeared but Chloe knew better. He was just a man and she’d coned many in her time in the business. He would just be one to add to the list.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The elevator ride up to Lex’s penthouse seemed never ending. Chloe fumbled with the bag in her hand swing it back and forth trying to do something anything to keep her mind of what she had to do now and what happened during dinner.

They left the restaurant and Chloe suggestion she come by and have the Highland Park he mention at the Wilson Gallery a few days ago. She knew he didn’t bring women home and if he was going to fuck them he would take them to a hotel. He would take them some place and roll over after he was done while the woman was sound asleep to go home.

It was all in the file from Genevieve on how Lex Luthor treated women but for some reason her suggestion was appealing to him. She knew telling him no would play into his ego but she didn’t think he would drop his guard this much to allow her into his home after only knowing her for a few days.

It had to be the afternoon they spent together in Smallville and the kiss she planted on him once they returned to Metropolis. It could be the dress she wore to dinner showing off her curves. Whatever it was enticing him Chloe was on her way up to his home and would soon have free reign to snoop through his things.

She smiled to her self thinking about how well this con was going and how little she had to do to play such a brilliant man.

“Are you ok?” Lex said to her looking at her intently like he was trying to pry into her thoughts.

“I’m fine. I’m just marveling at how well things went at dinner.” Chloe stop swinging her bag tucking it under her arm resting it on her shoulders. She knew Lex wouldn’t just let her run around his house and inside her bag was her way to do as she please without worrying about him.

“Yes a whole three hours of eating and we didn’t argue once.” He replied mocking her comment. Just as he spoke the doors opened and he lead her to the door ahead of them.

Chloe waited as he unlocked the door standing behind him ready to get this over with. They walked in and she could smell him all over the place. The place was cold, the walls where dark mahogany and she could see several antiques adoring the place. It seemed like him from his profile. Everything had a place and order seemed to be the central theme.

“Could you direct me to the restroom?” Chloe tried to get his attention leading her down the long corridor.

They stopped in the hall at a door she could see leading to a study. “Keep going down and it’s the third door on the right.”

Chloe moved passed him at the door way to the study heading for the bathroom to prep for what she needed to do.

“Can you find your way back?” Lex called out to her.

“I think I can handle it.”

She opened the door he spoke of then the lights to the room went on and it appeared that the room had motion sensors in it. Chloe moved over the large marble sink placing her bag down on the counter.

Dinner went well enough. He had every right to mock her since they did arguer over several things during dinner. The wine was a battle that Lex won out simply because he was paying. Conversation stayed focused on the work she was about to take on and didn’t veer off into to anything to personal.

The limo ride back to his place was silent. Chloe was very uncomfortable sitting next o him. The entire dinner they seemed fine but now that he thought she wanted to go home with him and have sex she clammed up.

Dinner she allowed her self to flirt with him giving him soft touches, flashing her shinning green orbs at him and drawing any attention to her mouth when possible. Seduction like this didn’t really bother her. She wasn’t feeling anything for the person flirting back. Tonight was different and there were points during dinner she was being more of her self then she should have been.

This was a job and Chloe had to ignore any lustful feelings she was having for her mark. Her body’s reaction the first time they met were involuntary and it didn’t mean anything. The way he was looking at her didn’t matter, the sound of his voice making her quiver didn’t matter, his hand brushing across her body at any given moment thanks to their close seating in the restaurant didn’t matter and she didn’t care if she went out of the room right now and he kissed her again.

While she was in the bathroom staring at her self Chloe tried to remind her self of these things. She had to remember she was Sasha Soren and that’s all she saw looking at in the mirror putting her brown hair in place.

Chloe opened her bag searching for the tiny vial filled with a drug that was going put Lex to sleep long enough for her to do the snooping she need to do. Once the vial was in her hands she placed it inside her bra resting it in the middle of her breast. She looked over herself and made sure the drug was in placed.

Walking back to the study her shoes clicked on the hard wood floor filling the place with sound and sneaking up behind him wasn’t going to work.

“I thought you got lost.” Lex said his back turned to her at the bar in the room.

“I told you not to doubt me.” Chloe walked into the room standing behind him waiting for him to turn to her.

“That comment would have been more convincing if had the sword in your hands.” Lex turned to her half smiling at her handing over a crystal glass full of scotch. “Now you can tell me what you think.”

Chloe took the glass from him looking at him over the rim of the glass as she brought it to her lips. Her mouth resting on the glass she sipped the drink letting it trickling down her throat slowly.

“Mmm…I’m sure you would be happy to know that you were right.” She watched him staring at her the moving to the leather sofa to take a seat.

“I’m not one to gloat if that’s what you’re getting at.” He took a sip of his drink and Chloe moved to sit with him.

Chloe started thinking of a way to get the drug hidden in her bra into his drink. “Why do people refer to you as Lex instead of Alex or your full name?”

She sat down with him setting her drink down on the table in front of them watching him intently as he watched her sit.

“My mother was the only person that called me Alexander. My father is the one that started calling me Lex.” He took another sip and Chloe had her plan in mind.

“Where is your mother now?” Chloe knew the answer to this already.

He seemed to squirm a bit in his seat when she asked the question. “My mother past away a long time ago.”

“Oh… I’m sorry.” Chloe moved to place her hand over his resting on the sofa. “How did she die if you don’t mind me asking?”

“I prefer not to talk about her.” Lex placed his glass down next to hers. He moved his hand on top of hers coiling his fingers around her.

“My mother’s gone to.” Chloe didn’t know why she said that but the shift in his face couldn’t be ignored. Before he was still his smug self but just mentioning his mother’s death made him look more humbled.

His hand holding hers let go and he appeared to retreat back. “Is that why you where so enthralled with the Hunter photography of the mother and daughter.”

He was seeing right through her again. “Yes, the woman’s eyes reminded me of her even though it was a black and white shot.” Chloe's mind started to wonder to her mother. “My mother had beautiful green eyes and…”

“Like you?” Lex interrupted her. His hand went back to her trailing up her bare arms to her shoulder, up her neck, and resting on her cheek turning her to look at him.

Chloe looked at him and she was reacting again. Her body was betraying her as he moved closer to her. “I think my eyes are the only thing I inherited from her.” This wasn’t going to happen this way.

She wanted him to kiss her since it was all part of the plan to get the drug in his glass but not like this. She was fighting to breath when his hand moved to her knee caressing it lightly.

“So you’re more like your father?” Lex shifted his position and his hand on cheek moved through her hair falling to the back of her neck.

“More then you know.” She answered but she wasn’t thinking about the question. His hand on her knee was traveling up her leg pushing up her dress slightly.

Chloe tried to focus on what she was doing but the hungry look in his eyes kept her from seeing things clearly. Her entire body seemed to be humming dying for something to happen.

He was moving in closer to her almost at her lips. “I guess we are both cursed and blessed with being more like our fathers.”

Chloe grabbed at the leather on the sofa trying not to react to him getting closer to her. His mouth brushed across her cheek sweeping over to her lips. She let him kiss her and at first her eyes were opened looking at him the best she could fighting for control over her self but she lost that battle very quickly.

She forgot about what she was really there for and leaned in to the kiss. Her mouth opened from him and his tongue went in to her slowly. A groan rumbled in her throat as his hand moved higher on her leg clawing at her thigh. She stopped fighting him and closed her eyes scooting closer to him making his hand go up her higher. He started leaning them back.

His kisses trailed down her mouth to her neck and his hand there moved down her body resting on her arms helping her lean back. He nibbled at her pulse and another groan sounded in her. Chloe was enjoying this and didn’t know why. She kissed man that were marked and from time to time they even had to touch her they way Lex was touching her now but she never liked it.

There was no pleasure in kissing someone that she was working over because they were a job and nothing more. Now as she let he hands let go of the sofa moving them to the smooth skin of his head she realized she was enjoying this.

Something needed to bring her back to reality of what she was there for and Lex’s hand up her dress did it for her. His hand was at her center and his fingers moved to the waist band of her panties tugging at them and at any moment he would pull them down.

“Did I change your mind yet?” He said to her waiting for his answer. It seemed like he wanted to know if he could do this if it was ok to continue.

That woke her up out this dream world she was in and Chloe put both her hands on his chest pushing him back off her. She took in deep breaths, smoothed back her hair after getting it fingered by him and she said the first thing that came to mind.

“I don’t trust you.” Chloe looked at him to gauge his reaction and he looked aroused then suddenly she saw that shifted in him again.

“I could say the same to you.” Lex cocked his head to the side moving his hands away from any part of her body.

“Then why would you want to do this? Maybe you need to revaluate your reason for asking me out.”

“I don’t think it’s me that needs to revaluate what’s going on here.” He moved to pick up his scotch.

Now she had her chance that he'd backed off and she reached for her glass resting next to him. “Maybe I don’t just want to be fucked and forgotten.” Chloe leaned forward to get the glass but made it appear she was so fluster that she knocked it over. “I’m sorry.” She muttered picking up the glass trying to stop it from slipping over.

Lex didn’t respond to what she said and tried to help her with the glass taking it from her. “Just leave it be. I’ll get something to clean it up.”

He got up and started to leave the room. Once his back was to her Chloe took the vial from her chest opened it quickly putting a few drops into his drink. He shouldn’t taste it and he would be out for the rest of the night. She placed the vial back in her bra and waited for him to come back. Of course there would be questions later as how he missed several hours of his life not knowing what happened to him and she would ready to answer him.

The drug would be out of his system as soon as he used the bathroom in the morning. Traces of the drug in his glass would have been dissolved by the alcohol before he could have it analyzed. His memory of tonight’s events would be fuzzy so when he asked her about it her answers would be set. They had dinner, they had a drink, they kissed and she turned him down then went home.

He entered the room towel in hand. “I should go.” Chloe got up from her seat preparing to leave picking up her purse.

“What?” Lex moved to the split mess and placed the towel over it. She watched him cleaning it moving past him on the other side of the table.

“I think we have a different view on how this evening should have gone.” Chloe was at the study door and he moved quickly in front of her to stop her from going.

“You said I had my work cut out for me but just now I know you wanted something to happen.” His hand went to her arm rubbing up and down it.

“I really should go.” Chloe repeated her answer pushing him to make him think she was leaving. She made it to the door looking behind her making sure he wasn’t looking. She took off her heels opened the door then closed it.

She looked back again and it appeared he went back into the study as she stared down the hall waiting for him to come out at any moment. She needed him to drink just one sip and he would be out in a matter of seconds.

Chloe walked back down the corridor slowly trying not to make a sound and then she heard glass shattering. She sprinted back the study and peaked into the door way. Lex was slumped back on the sofa and his glass was shattered on his freshly polished hardwood floor. She moved into the room to look at him. He was relaxed and for a change he didn’t look so smug.

Chloe shook off what she was feeling and moved out the room to start snooping. There were several doors to go through but she just need the right one leading to his office. She assumed starting from the back would be best and she walked to the last door of the penthouse.

Holding her shoes and purse in hand Chloe set them down in front of the first door and tried to open it. The door was locked and she assumed she hit the jack pot. There would be little reason to lock the door unless it had something in it he didn’t want people to see.

She moved to her purse to retrieve her lock pick kit. She started working on the door. For some reason her hands were shaking and she was scared. Lex was sound a sleep in the other room there was nothing to fear but she was. Chloe pushed the idea of fear back and knew it wasn't really what she was feeling. She was aroused and had to get her self under control.

She stopped working on the lock and closed her eyes moving any images of Lex’s lips out of her mind. Once she got her composure back she opened the door with no problems. Swinging the door open her eyes widen and she did hit the jack pot. She put her shoes back on with no fear the sound of her heels on the floor would wake Lex up.

The computer sitting on the desk was her first stop. She turned it on and of course the first thing it need was a pass code. Chloe opened the purse pulling out her special CD. It got pass any security system on computers and Lex Luthor’s computer didn’t stand a chance. She popped it in the desktop and let it start to decode the password. The computer flickered off then on again and restarted placing Chloe at it start menu.

She clicked around checking for the most recent files used and found his schedule first. Taking a jump drive from her bag she hooked it up to the back of the hard drive and started downloading the schedule. While it downloaded she looked for the info he spoke of on the phone about the painting. Even though he said it was useless that was for Genevieve to decide.

“Come on.” Chloe started talking to her self since the room was far too quite. The penthouse seemed so closed off and cold. She clicked on several files dated for the day of the phone call and finally had something. “Here we go.”

The schedule was downloaded and Chloe moved to take the untitled file with an image of the painting labeling several of its features. Chloe took no notice of what the file said and started downloading it as well.

Once she was done she took out her encryption disk closed out any traces of her on the computer then shut it down. She pulled a tissue from her bag wiping down any traces of her fingers on the computer then packed up to leave.

Her job done she locked the door back and headed out of the place. Before leaving she looked into the study one last time and Lex was still asleep. Getting what she came for Chloe left and went home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Home at last Chloe didn’t think she would be feeling the way she was. She kicked off her heels and went into her bathroom. She took off her dress and felt the need to shower, brush her teeth and to wash her hair. She felt dirty like something was on her she couldn’t get off and it was Lex all over her. Lex’s hands were still at her legs, still running though her hair and his lips were still on hers.

“Stop it Chloe.” She said looking at her self in the foggy mirror from her almost scolding hot shower. She had to snap out of this. She wasn’t falling for his charms the way he was falling for her. She couldn’t convince her self of this. Her mind just like her body betrayed her in her sleep.

While in bed Chloe dreamt of things that could have been that night. If she let him pull down her panties how his hand would have felt at her arousal. How his long fingers could tease her in to arousal. The feel of his lips at her neck lowering to her breast and his hand pulling down her black dress exposing her lacy bra to him.

In her dream she could feel him, smell the hint of scotch on his breath, and she let her hands travel to his groin reaching for his member knowing it was hard for her. In the middle of the night Chloe was woken from the shock of her dream and she was hot under her comforter her. Beads of sweat were forming on her body and she had to do something about this.

She was merely turned on by his body and it was lust. It was a while ago since she had sex and Jason giving her and orgasm days ago was no longer sustaining her needs. She wanted more and she wanted Lex to give it to her.

Chloe let her dream take over in her awakened state as she reached her own hand into the folds of body underneath her satin pajama bottoms. She teased her clit and fondled her breast. She got her self wet and slipped two fingers into her heat and pumped them in and out her.

Alone in her room she whimpered and moaned pleasing her self. She closed her eyes and thought of the things from her dream. Lex’s hands were her hands on her breast then her fingers become his cock thrusting into her. She felt his tongue in her mouth and him groan as he pumped into her. Chloe let the thoughts of Lex fucking her and her hand inside her bringing her to climax.

Once she was done and her body was stated she took in a few breaths controlling her labored breathing and she started to cry. She was letting him into her thoughts more then she should and the thought she was having right now was one she should never have.

He was changing her mind about him and she only spent one day with him. Lex Luthor was getting under her skin. For the first time ever she felt bad about drugging someone and leaving them there alone to wake up alone not knowing what had happened. It was no better then what Lex did to the women he sleep with leaving them alone in hotel rooms to wake up alone.

Chloe pulled her fingers out of her and curled up into ball then cried her self to sleep. It was something she hadn’t done since her mother was killed. She felt bad about what she'd done in the bed. Never before did she want her mark to have sex with her but that's she could think about as she cried and the thought made her feel horrible.

She did need to revaluate what was happening.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe woke up in her bed alone and felt sticky. She looked around the room and had to remember what city she was in and what job she was on. In the haze of sleep it was unclear for a moment then she heard her phone ringing.

It was plugged up at her desk in the other room and she jumped up from her bed to get it. It was her business line and she hoped it wouldn't be Ares calling to check in on her.

“Bastet” Chloe grumbled into the phone now knowing it was Genevieve calling after checking out the caller id.

“Are things progressing?” Genevieve jumped right into the conversation.

“Yes things are going fine. I made some progress last night.”

“Really do tell.”

Chloe remember last night and masturbating to thoughts of Lex. She was really shaken up last night but today all that had to change. Genevieve's voice reminded her that he was mark and nothing more.

“I have some information for you from his computer about the painting. Unfortunately the information is incomplete. I have also seen the painting and I know where he’s hiding it.”

“I’m very impressed. I assume that you won’t be stealing the painting until the research his complete.”

“Yes of course I can wait on that.” Chloe knew that this was going to be a long con and was prepared to wait had leaned how to wait but what was developing with Lex had to be dealt with.

“How on earth did you get to his computer?” Genevieve huffed into the phone and sounded like she couldn’t believe so much had been done.

“I got him to take me to his home then I drugged him.”

“You drugged him and you don’t think he well put it together that you did it?”

“No I won’t put it pass him but there is one thing keeping Lex’s better judgment from interfering with my work.”

“What would that be Ms. Soren?”

Genevieve really just wanted to know that she wasn’t going to fail. Chloe knew she was worried about her and she had say something to easy her mind. “To say it plainly he wants me in his bed. He wants to fuck me and prove something to himself. The drive to do so well keep him from thinking to hard about me being the one that could have drugged him.”

“Well I hope your right about this. Send me the information you have collected.”

“You should be receiving it before lunch.”

Chloe hung up on her and hoped she wouldn’t call her like this everyday of the con. She looked at the time on the phone and it was near seven in the morning. Her job at the museum was waiting for her and Chloe moved to the bedroom to start getting ready.

Just as she was passing by her foyer back to the bed room there was a knock at the front door. She looked through the peephole and Lex Luthor was standing there.

“Shit” Chloe muttered to her self. She wasn’t expecting him to question her so soon. She padded down her hair not knowing what she looked like and opened the door for him slowly.

“We need to talk.” Lex said to her his voice stern and his jaw clinched. Chloe prepared for this talk but after last night she didn’t know if it would go as smoothly as she planned.

TBC

Chapter 6 Trust

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 5 4/22/06 (R)

It took me forever to find this update. Great update! I love how Chloe is really falling for Lex & she keeps having to remind herself of what she has to do. Was really surprised that Lex showed up @ the end. Can't wait for more.

Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 5 4/22/06 (R)

First of all it always amazes me when someone comes up with some security messures only for someone else to find a new way of craking them. I can't wait for Chloe to get into the vault. I really like looking into Chloes background and the way she works a job. I also enjoy the way Lex keeps messing up her plans. I can't wait for more.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information