+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: If Looks Could Kill (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

If Looks Could Kill Chapter 1 4/8/06 (NC-17)

Notes: Thank you for the nice feedback on this. I want to plug another of my fics Lex & Chloe has been updated and I started a story called Aftermath . It’s an add on to the crap Void episode this week. Krysia that is what I was going for with Gabe and Sarah but he was sent to kill her not heal her like Leo. I hope you like the next installment. I might do a few flash back so they well be in italics.

Chapter 1 The Assignment

Memphis, Tennessee Eight Years Ago

“You have the shot Chloe take it.” Gabe spoke to Chloe as if she was there. He was speaking a loud and knew the wireless head transmitted the message.

Chloe fingered the trigger of her sniper rifle. She was hiding out in a house across the street from her mark. The owners where not home yet and she broke into the place no problem.

Her mark was a wealthy lobby lawyer that someone wanted put down before he said something to the wrong people. She was feeling nauseas since she got out of the car to break into the house.

Her father was waiting for her a few houses away keeping watch for the lawyer. This was her first kill job and she wanted him there for support.

She done a lot up to this point as far as stealing, kidnappings, and cons but she never killed anyone. She beat up a man or woman from to time to time and she’d shot someone before but they didn’t die because of it.

Her father told her this was the true test if she could be apart of the network he was under. Her first jobs where taste of the work he did and none of them compared to a strict kill. He wanted what was best for his daughter and if she wanted this life she would have to prove it tonight.

Chloe tried to breath and felt her fingers tingling and sweat forming on her brow. She was in all black leaning against the windowsill with her shot aligned on the lawyer getting out of his car. If she didn’t shoot him now she would have to wait till he was in the house next to a window or go in the house and do it personally.

Chloe wanted this life she loved the thrills from her other work but was getting more queasiness as the seconds past before she reached the point of no return.

“Chloe you don’t have to do this I can do it. Ares will understand your not ready for this yet.” Gabe spoke again seeing the lawyer reach for his briefcase out then closing the car door.

“No, I can do this.” Chloe said back transmitting to him through her wireless set. Ares headed the network he was unsure of letting Chloe in knowing she was Gabe’s daughter.

She would have to do this to stay in and not have to start over with new network or working privately which guaranteed she wouldn’t get much working being so new at this.

If she didn’t do this she wouldn’t get her goddess name and would have start over in gaining Ares’ trust.

Chloe watched the lawyer walking to the front door of his home and she would have to decided now.

She closed her eyes took in a deep breath then shot him in the back of the head. The blood shot forward once the bullet went threw his skull and he toppled over to the ground. Chloe saw him bleeding on the concrete walk way and the chunks started to rise.

She dropped her rifle and ran to the bathroom adjoining the bedroom she was in She knelt down over the toilet and let all the tension, the stress, and the guilt go along with what was in her stomach.

“Your Bastet now Chloe. Do hear me. Ares gave you your code name and your now a full member of the network. He went with an Egyptian name for you.” Gabe waited for her to say something but he only heard her dry heaving. He assumed she was vomiting and it was yet another trait of his she picked up.

He did the same thing after his first kill.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Metropolis, Kansas Present

“This is Bastet.” Chloe answered her cell phone closing the door to her hotel bathroom.

She just arrived in Metropolis and wanted to change and shower before heading to her appointment. She had a dream on the plane about her first hit. She was dreaming about it a lot lately and didn't know why. It was still running around in mind and she didn’t want it to be.

“You did good in DC.” Ares said to her.

Ares called to check in after a job and to offer her new assignments. Chloe was expecting a call since nothing went wrong for him to call and criticize over. “Thanks. You have something for me already.”

“No if you take the job it well be a long con you know that. I am checking in on you to make sure you are ok.”

She didn’t know why he was so concerned about her. Her father wasn’t doing well when she left him in Germany and it appeared Ares know about it. He knew everything. “Look Apollo is fine if that’s why your calling. I think he has the flu.”

“I know his status. I just wanted to make sure his health is not going to disrupt this job. I suggested you personally to this woman and I can’t have any fuck ups.”

“There is no room for a fuck up when it comes to me you know that. Apollo will not effect my work. I have to go.”

Ares was the only man she was afraid of and she never even met him. Chloe tried to track him down once but never came up with any strong leads. She mind it up in her made that he was to feared if he could hide from her.

“Bastet you’re a rising star I don’t want to lose you.” He hung up and Chloe shut her cell.

She placed the phone down on the sink counter and went to turn the shower on. She was still in her suit from the conference and was ready to get out of it.

She took a quick shower looking over her scar from a job last month. She was kicked the stomach and was black and blue afterwards. It appeared she was healing but she still had a little ways to go.

Chloe dried her long blonde hair and decided not to wear a wig that day. She hadn’t been in Metropolis since she was in middle school before her mother died and knew no one would recognize her.

She threw on one of the soft white robes hanging from the room door and walked out to check out her bags. She had them shipped a week ago then delivered to the hotel this morning before she arrived. The bags where resting next to the plush sofa in the room.

She had her two travel trucks full of clothes and shoes. There were two large suitcases with computer equipment and other gadgets and then her weapons. She opened the truck of clothes and pulled out something to wear to her meeting.

She decided on a black suit and then rummaged through her second truck for the heels that went perfectly with it. The client she was meeting was a straight woman and she had no reason to dress slightly sexier. She didn’t dress sexy to have affairs with clients but for some reason it put them at easy.

Chloe went for her file on the client hidden under several layers of computer equipment. The job hadn’t been fully explained but she knew it was going to be a long con and she would have to stay in Metropolis.

She looked at the picture of Genevieve Teague and then her profile. She was a wealth woman born into money and her husband recently died. All his assets where turned over to her and she was now running his company.

Mrs. Teague was searching for several 17th century French paintings and hired several people to steal them for her but she lost one of them. Chloe assumed the job was to retrieve the painting but didn’t see the need to run a long con to get it.

She crumpled the file and went to the bathroom to flush it since she now it memorized. Chloe picked up her cell in the bathroom and noted the time and knew she had to get going.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe arrived at a the Teague offices and did a quick check of her self before she walked out of the elevator. She was in her black suit and did a quick up do of her hair. The gun attached to her thigh was in place and she was ready to go an meet her new client.

“Hello Miss can I help you.” The reception said to her.

“I have and appoint with Mrs. Teague. The name is Sasha Soren.” Chloe liked her new alias and repeated it over and over during the cab ride there to make sure she didn’t say the wrong name.

“Right of course go right in she is expecting you.” The reception waved Chloe to the doors leading to the office.

She walked in and Genevieve was looking over the city out of the large window in her office. “Mrs. Teague.” Chloe called to her.

Genevieve turned to look at her and held out her hand to her. Chloe took it and gave her a handshake. “It’s a pleasure to finally meet you Ms. Soren or should I call Bastet?”

“Which ever you prefer.”

“Oh perfect timing.” Genevieve she said in her British accent pointing behind her. Chloe turned around to be greeted by someone she knew from the file. “This is my son Jason.”

“Hello Ms. Soren. Ares didn’t do you justice in your description” Jason gave her a half smile and shook her hand as he eyed her up and down.

Chloe didn’t think he would be at this meeting and if she’d known she would have changed. He was wearing a nice leather jacket, dark slacks, and smile shit. His hair was a bit rumpled and he had a little stubble forming. This man was good looking and Chloe was letting her mind wonder to the possibilities of getting something inside her that didn’t run on batteries.

“I could say the same about your picture Mr. Teague...and call me Sasha” She replied to him taking her hand away after a long handshake.

“Please call me Jason.” He said to her still giving her that smile almost a smirk.

“Alright enough introductions.” Genevieve motioned for them to take a seat on the couches in the middle of the room and Chloe sat down across from her while Jason sat next to her.

“Bastet in Egyptian mythology says she was a lioness, a devourer, and protect of the pharaoh from the chief god Ra.” Genevieve said to her picking up a file on the couch next to her and handing it over to Chloe.

“Yes that’s right. That’s how she received the title Lady of flame.” Chloe opened the file and assumed the first picture in the file was of her mark. “I would love to discuss mythology as much as the next person but let’s talk about the job.”

“Right to work. Ares said you where impatient.” Jason said to her still eyeing her body in the suit.

“Jason don’t ogle her.” Genevieve rolled her eyes at him. “I am sorry for my son’s manners.”

“It’s alright. Tell me about Lex Luthor?” Chloe held up the picture of the striking bald man in the file.

“You know of him?” Genevieve said.

“Of course. Did he steal your painting?” Chloe started to flip through the file and there were profile sheets on her mark and a picture of the painting.

“Yes he did and I want it back.” Chloe could hear Genevieve grinding her teeth in frustration.

“Why did the robberies fail?” Chloe tried to keep her attention on Genevieve and not look at Jason who was still staring at her.

“Because Lex is holding the painting somewhere very secure inside one of his Luthor Corp buildings. We thought a beautiful woman could get the painting from him rather then using brute force again.” Jason smiled at her as he spoke.

Chloe had to flirt with him a little and moisten her bottom lip. The action made one of his eye brows go up and they locked eyes for a moment but it was interrupted by Genevieve.

“The painting leads to something more then just something to add to my collection Ms. Soren. It is the key to…”

“Hold it right there.” Chloe said cutting her off turning her attention back her. “The less you tell me about the painting the less inclined I’m to steal it and sell to the highest bidder.”

“I like your honesty but you need to know that there is something behind the painting. Lex knows it and I want to know it. He has a research team working on it and I want what information they have.” Genevieve said to her.

“So it all sounds very straight forward. You want me to seduce him to get close to the vault holding the painting, get the information he has collected on it and…”

“Then kill him.” Genevieve finished for her

Chloe didn’t think this was a hit type job but it appeared it was. “Are you sure? People well be very suspicion when playboy billionaire Lex Luthor turns up dead.”

“I trust you well be able to take care of that and make it look like and accident of some kind.” Jason interjected

Chloe wanted this job it was paying more money then she ever earned and it would do wonders for her reputation in the business. “I can handle it.”

“Excellent, what do you need from us.” Replied Genevieve.

“Nothing I’ll take this file and do a little surveillance of my own if you don’t mind. Is there a time limit on this?”

“No I don’t care how long you take as long as you get it what I want but as soon as possible is always best. Jason well be here for you if you need anything and we are agreed on the sum of money?”

“Yes my accounts show the down payment and the rest I’ll want transferred when the hit is done. At that time you should have your painting, research and one dead billionaire”

“I hope you are everything Ares said you would be.” Genevieve fixed her stare on Chloe and she knew that she was having doubts. The failures to steal the painting must be weighing heavy on her mind.

Chloe got up from the couch to leave. She had a lot of work to do. “I will keep you posted on my progress.”

“I’ll walk you out.” Jason stood then step back so she could go ahead of him. Chloe moved out of the office and they took a silent elevator down.

“How do you feel about dinner tonight with me?” Jason said to her stopping her from getting to close to the door heading out.

“I should prep for my surveillance tomorrow. Can you take a rain check?”

Jason leaned in close to her whispering in her ear. “I’ll hold you to that.” Then he walked back to the elevator and didn’t look back until he was inside still smirking at her.

“Damn job.” Chloe mumbled. She could had to get ready to start looking into Lex Luthor and would have to worry about dulling the ache between her legs another time.

TBC

Chapter 2 I see you

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 1 4/8/06 (NC-17)

Love this one! Really like how you showed Chloe just starting out as a hit woman. I think this is going to be another favorite of mine. Great job! More please.

Very interesting chapter. I'm not sure how I would feel if Chloe slept with Jason. Don't get me wrong he is hot, but a part of me thinks of him as hopelessly inlove with Lana. I like how they got Chloes contact informations through Ares, the god of war. I can't wait to see how Lex will react to Chloe and how she will go about seducing him.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was a great update. I can't wait to see how Chloe reacts to seeing Lex face to face.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

If Looks Could Kill Chapter 2 4/9/06 (NC-17)

Notes: Thank you for the feedback. Check out the Aftermath update as well. Hope you enjoy this next part.

Chapter 2 I see you

“Right on time Mr. Luthor.” Chloe was jotting down the time Lex Luthor arrived at his office and it was the same time everyday in the morning. When he left work it was completely random but she assumed he scheduled most things in the early morning then his nights were more open.

Lex Luthor appeared to be the most regimented man Chloe had ever spied on. It was making her job rather easy in keeping a close watch him. It almost worried her that if anyone other Genevieve Teague wanted him dead it would be really easy to work in the killing into his routine.

She had a wire tap set up in his penthouse which she had to pay a large sum of money to a member of his staff to put in and keep watch over it. She went through the profiles of most of the people that worked for him and the list appeared to be never ending. If she need to interview them to see if they would help Chloe went through a third party and didn’t want them knowing her identity.

Chloe had his routine down to waking up at four in the morning; working out for an hour, at the office by at least six thirty every morning and home by at least ten to eleven at night. This was only a weeks worth of surveillance and Chloe didn’t think too much variation was going to happen any time soon with him.

She was sitting in a car she purchased under another alias watching Lex Luthor walking into the front doors of the Luthor Corp building. Today he was in light dark jacket, black slacks, and a baby blue dress shirt.

Chloe looked at him and he didn’t fit in with the people walking around him on the street. His bald head was singling him out but he appeared to ooze and air of superiority at the people around him.

She assumed it all came from his background as a rich kid that never had to ask for anything and was most likely taught to think of himself as superior to others. Chloe could play off that emotion if she had to. She didn't want to admit it but she attracted to Lex more then she was to Jason.

She watched him go into the building then pulled off to head back to her new apartment. With the right amount of money people could have a fully furnished home in no time and that’s what she did.

Chloe knew she would have to fake a permanent resident and get her story right has to who she would be playing in all this. As Sasha Soren she was going to be and art dealer. It was the perfect cover because she could use it to get her way into his collection and possibly to the French painting she needed to retrieve.

She applied for a position at the Metropolis Fine Art Museum and her specialty was going to be Asian artifacts specializing in weapons. It was something Chloe knew form her college studies. All of her college studies aided her in her job now even though it took her a long time to finish do to the constant work load she was given by Ares.

She was going to go to an art exhibition and auction in one day and she knew the RSVP list included Lex Luthor’s name.

She pulled up to her new place and wanted to go over her file of Lex Luthor again. It was planned that she would be seeing him very soon and she wanted to make sure everything was in place about him. If she was going to seduce him she needed to know what he liked and what he didn’t.

Chloe was greeted by the door man and she took the elevator up to the thirteenth floor. She opened the door to her place and it was modest accommodation for and art dealer just starting out.

She tried to bring in a few pieces of her own to help her play the part. She had a few houses in various countries and had some of her painting and smaller sculptures shipped over to her.

Chloe breezed through the small foyer taking a left to the bed. She took a moment to kick off her sneakers and pull off her jeans relaxing for the moment in her new place. Lex Luthor’s file was tucked away in a box under her bed. It wasn’t the best hiding place but it would have to do until her small vault arrived. For now she knew he position wasn't comprised.

She tossed the top to ground and pulled out her collection of pictures of him then went though the stacks. Chloe flipped though her night shots of him after work and on one night he had dinner with a brunette. Then on the next night at dinner again he was with a different woman but she still had brown hair.

Chloe took out the Teague's file at the bottom of the box and looked at the women he dated in the past year. None of them resembled anything Chloe had to offer. She was much shorter, older, had more schooling and her hair was no were near being brown.

Chloe pulled the band holding her hair in a pony tail and ran her fingers through the long blonde strands. She need something to catch his eye and looking nothing like the women he dated before a little hair change couldn’t hurt.

She pulled off her t-shirt and went to her closet for a change of clothes. There was a salon near by and Chloe was going to stop in.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Make me a brunette.” She told the hair dressing playing in hair behind her.

“But miss you have such beautiful blonde hair. I could do some highlights to bring it out?” The man said to her picking up comb form the table in front of her then giving her a few quick strokes with it.

“I know but I want a change. I also want you to it cut....” Chloe raised her hands to the bottom of her chin. “I think this short and I want it straight and sleek. Very sleek.” Chloe repeated and pictured in her mind what she wanted.

“A lady that knows what she wants. The brown might bring out your eyes.” He replied to her then covered her in a smock.

After a few hours of work Chloe was looking at her self in the mirror at the salon and she wasn’t looking at Chloe Sullivan she was looking at Sasha Soren.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe got home late in the day and she ready to meet Lex Luthor and get this con going. She took the elevator up and turned down her hall to find Jason Teague waiting at her door.

Chloe let a warm smile move over her lips and she was glad she changed out of her jeans and sneakers from earlier that day. She hand her keys in hand and prepared the key to open the front door.

“I almost didn’t recognize you.” Jason said to her stepping aside to let her get to the door.

She turned over her address and new cell number to the Teagure’s in case of emergency or changes in plans. Secretly she was looking forward to a call or a visit from Jason.

“You don’t like it?” Chloe replied to him opening the door then moving to stand in it blocking his way.

“I know he will but I liked you better as a blonde.” Jason tried to make his way in but Chloe wasn’t going to make this easy for him.

“Now is really not a good time.”

“Is there ever a good time with you?” Jason gave her that smirk again from the other day and Chloe nearly dragged him into her bedroom.

”I have to check on our boy.” Chloe lowered her eyes to his fancy black shoes then back up to his well chiseled faces. Her mind started to wonder about his full lips trapped between her thighs.

“See something you like” Jason said to her. Chloe jerked back to reality it was obvious she was aroused more then usual.

She spent a so much time working and then time with her father in Germany and now she was taking on another long job. She needed some kind of release that didn’t involve using her own hands.

“Do you want come in? I was going to have something to eat before I go back out patrolling.” Chloe moved aside to let him in.

“I would love to have something to eat.” Jason said to her leaning into her getting close enough to kiss her then brushing past her into the apartment.

Chloe lead them into the kitchen taking a right through the small foyer. Jason followed behind her and she knew he was staring at her. She didn't know exactly what was going to happen right now but Chloe wasn’t ruling out any possibilities.

Chloe only been there a week put she did cook herself a nice meal last night. “I was going to have a bit of the tortellini I cooked last night if you’re interested?”

She tossed off her jacket to the small dining table set up just before the open space leading into the kitchen. She changed into a wrap skirt and tight camisole top showing off just enough cleaving to make any man want to see more.

Jason took off his leather jacket the same one he was wearing the other day to take a seat at one of the stools at the counter top boxing in the kitchen space. “You kill and cook?”

Chloe rolled her eyes at the bad joke then proceeded to get the food ready. She set things up in front of him offering him water and he asked for wine. Chloe told him she didn’t have any yet and she didn’t. She started eating and he started in on the questions.

“Can I ask how you got started in this business?” Jason took a bite of the food and seemed please with it.

“You want to know how I became Bastet?” Jason nodded and Chloe answered him. “A family member got me in to the business.”

“Who is he or she?” Jason’s eye brow raised as he studied her eating.

That question was digging too deep. Chloe knew she already said too much about a family member and couldn’t say anymore. “I’m not answering that?”

“Why not?” Jason leaned in over the counter getting closer to her.

Chloe put her fork down and leaned in as well. “It’s too personal? I don’t get that personal with my clients.”

Jason reached to touch her new shorter hair playing with the strands hang just at her chin. “How personal do you get with your marks?”

“As personal as I need to.” She was leaning over closer to him and just as they were about to kiss her cell rang. She ran for her cell ringing in her coat and grabbed.

It was a source from Luthor Corp informing her that Lex Luthor was leaving the office for the day. “Mr. Luthor is leaving work early today I have to check on him.”

“Can I go with you?” Jason got up from the stool to stand next to her.

Chloe didn’t want to go but this was her last fact finding day on his routine before she meet him and she would have to go. There was no sense as to way he couldn’t go with her. “You better not get in my way.”

Jason leaned into her again. “Trust me I don’t want to get bitten by the lioness unless it’s all in good clean fun.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe was staring at Lex Luthor getting out of yet another expensive car to go into a restaurant. She didn’t know who he was meeting here but it looked like it was another brunette. Lex walked in the restaurant only to come out of it again to sit in a set of tables set up outside.

They where parked a few blocks away and she had to use her binoculars. There was still enough light out that she didn’t need to use the night vision to see him up close. Jason was sitting next to her and he didn’t say much since they got in the car.

He was peering at her from his side of the car and Chloe looked over at him passing over the binoculars. “You want to look?”

“No, why don’t you tell me what you see.”

“Ok, let’s see.” Chloe placed the binoculars back to her eyes and used the knobs to zoom in on Lex and his dinner date. “It looks like he’s having and early dinner with yet another brunette.” Chloe paused and waited for something to happen. “He’s leaning over to her and they are holding hands at the table. I can’t really tell his expression from here. There kissing now.”

Chloe studied Lex's mannerisms as he took his date's hand leaning over the table and capturing her lips with his. It appeared he liked to be in charge of the kiss and there was little the other woman did but let him have his way.

“You think he’s attractive?” Jason said to her getting her attention.

Chloe turned to look at him and his eyes were focused on hers. “It doesn’t matter if I think he’s attractive or not.”

Jason moved his body to lean over to her side of the car taking the binoculars from her hand. "Are you saying it won’t help your performance if you’re attracted to him?"

Chloe turned to look away from him to look back at Lex and the woman he was with. “It looks like his hand under the table is in a not so public place? Chloe saw the woman scooting closer in the chair and it was obvious his hands where doing something.

“Do you want him to touch you like that?” Jason said to her whispering in her ear leaning over from his side of the car.

“I’ll do what I have to.” Chloe closed her eyes letting his breath wash over her neck sending pluses at her center.

Jason reached over to turn her to look at him. “Show me how you would kiss him.”

Chloe didn’t like him telling her what to do. She was horny but she was still in control of her body. “No, let me show you something else.”

She grabbed his hand resting between there seats and brought to her knee. She helped him trial his hand up her leg looking right into his eyes seeing it transform once he reached her heat.

Jason response was a long groan in his throat and he his hands slipped passed her panties to her bare flesh beneath.

“You would do this with him?” Jason let one finger rest at her entrance then he slid it into her.

Chloe was still looking at him and moved her hands to the steering wheel. She wanted this quick release then she could focus better for her job. “I told you already I’ll do what I have to.” She rolled her hips feeling him curl his finger up inside her.

“So you’re telling me you would let him do this.” He joined his first finger with a second and Chloe was ready for this releases. She gripped at the steering wheel looking at him seductively waiting for the kiss they seem to be building up to since the moment she meet him.

He started to thrust his fingers in and out her. Chloe let a little moan leave her lips and she could feel her self getting wet around his fingers as her channel quiver over them. She wasn’t worry about on lookers since the tinted windows of the car kept them hidden.

“You want him to make you feel like this.” Jason seemed to be focused on discussing her plans for Lex and Chloe didn’t want to hear it.

Chloe grabbed his hand and started to direct his thrust. “Look I am here with you right now so kiss me and stop talking about Lex Luthor.” She grunted when he shifted his hand on her letting his thumb trail over her clit.

“There’s that bite.” Jason said to her leaning far over to seize her lips with his.
    He slipped his tongue into her mouth and Chloe felt body go flush with heat.

She was building up to her release and moaned in his mouth as his fingers drove into her with more urgency. She put her hands back to the stirring wheel and let him control the pace. She tried to keep her mouth on him and massage her tongue with his.

This week Chloe did take some time to look in to Jason Teague and she knew very little about him. What she did know was his life in Metropolis was nothing but trouble. He had some runs-ins with the law as a teenager. He tried to get away from it for while in Paris but came home to work for his mother. He had his share of woman but she paid that no mind right now and let him work her up into a frenzy.

Jason trailed his lips down her mouth to her neck nibbling at it. Chloe let out a low moan and knew it wouldn’t take long now. She jerked her hips in her sit getting him to go faster. He let his thumb pushing to her clit while he pumped his fingers deeper into her channel curling them up in side her.

“Ah fuck.” Chloe grunted and closed her eyes letting her body shudder in her seat almost at her peak. Jason still at her neck with his free hand clumsily slid it across her chest. He moved back to her mouth jabbing his tongue into her mouth then he bit down on her lower lip and that was all she needed.

Chloe tore her mouth away from him then grabbed his hand and stopped him his movements. Her channel clamped down on his two fingers inside her and she came letting off a few jerking thrust into his resting hand. Chloe took in a few deep breaths letting her release wash over her.

“Are we going to finish this at my place or yours?” Jason said to her moving his hand from between her legs.

Chloe opened her eyes to see Lex just sitting eating with his date. She did come out there to work but it appeared that he wasn’t doing anything she hadn’t already seen.

“It looks like he isn’t doing much of anything right now so I should get the rest of my prep work done for the art show.” Chloe came back from her orgasm and started the car. She was a little sticky and need to shower.

“You’re kidding right?” He said smugly.

Chloe snickered a little. “You parked by my place right?” She drove off and took him back to her place.

Once they got back they were still sitting in her car and he tried to beg a little but there was no time for an all night fuck. “Are you really not going to invite me up?”

Chloe looked over at him and opened her car door. “Can I take another rain check?” She moved to get out the car and he grabbed her arm.

“I’ll hold you to that Ms Soren.” Jason let her go and got out of the car himself taking his leave.

Jason looked less then please she gave him the brush off but Chloe was stated with her orgasm for the moment. Right now she needed to decide on what to wear to the exhibit. Jason couldn’t get in the way of her job like he did just now.

TBC

Chapter 3 Chance Meetings

Note: I know, I know. The Chlex is coming I promise. Have faith have I let you down yet?
    Last edited by tigerbaby; 20th April 2006 at 01:39.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 2 4/9/06 (NC-17)

OMG letia, that was priceless! You know I'm all into Chlex but, if using Jason helps Chloe in any way with Lex well....all the better for her. I LOVE the fact that she had the orgasm & then tells him to take a hike. Too perfect. I was just a tad disappointed that Chloe dyed her hair brown. I think Lex would've been interested in her as a blond but , maybe, that was too close to her real self. Can't wait for the next chapter. Really love this one!

That was SO good, I have no words. Well maybe a couple. I loved this chapter, even through there still was no chlex and I had to read about Jason throwing himself at Chloe [ I guess I don't like him much ] I love the insight into the life of a contract killer. Makes me think abouth the time I was obsessed with the show "La femme Nikita". I'm sure Chloe is smart enough to pull of being an art dealer. I can't wait for the party. When she went to the hairdresser and changed her hair I got the visual of Lois from "The new adventures of Superman" , so in my head this is how she looks like now. I'm sure Lex will be blown away. I can't wait for their interaction, because I'm wondering which way you will go with her reaction to him. As she pointed out he likes to be incontrol, so one would think Chloe will pretend to be one of the bruneete fluzzies Lex normaly goes for. But I'm hoping this won't be the case, since Lex doesn't usually stay long with those fluzzies, and Chloe doesn't know how much time she will need to get all the informations out of him. Plus he's a pretty good judge of characterand and he will be able to see when someone is trying to play him, this would probably happen later rather than sooner, since he is usually blinded by a pretty face but Chloe doesn't need another complication if she can posibbly avoid it. As for Jason, perhaps it's because he isn't one of my favourite people, but the whole sex scene in the car when he was trying to talk dirty to her and turn her on I got a creepy feeling. Perhaps there is some bad blood between him and Lex and he thinks he can just use Chloe for whatever reason. As you can see I have no problem with her using him

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I loved this update. I want her to meet Lex so bad. I so didn't like that scene in the car with Jason. Yuck.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Fantastic update !! I can't wait for Chloe and Lex to meet. Please update soon !!

Thumbs up Re: If Looks Could Kill Chapter 2 4/9/06 (NC-17)

This is so good...I wonder how it will work out. It should be very interesting. Looking forward to your next update.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information