+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hypno-Redux (PG13) - Complete

NS Full Member

Hypno-Redux (PG13) - Complete

A.N.: ew. i was literally screaming at the t.v. i didn't hate lana as much as i usually do, and maybe would have even liked her if i hadnt known she'd be outmaking with lex in the next episode....whatever. let's at least give chloe some save-the-day dignity. xoxo.

“Kill her. And then kill yourself.” Simone smirked as she delicately fingered the pendant resting between her collarbones. Lex’s eyes flew open wide as he turned sharply to face Chloe, who was already backing away from him.

”Lex...” She warned, watching in horror as he raised his arm to aim. Chloe ducked instinctively and rushed at him, grabbing his wrist and trying to twist it back. “This isn’t you, Lex.” She insisted, desperately trying to pry the gun away, but really, she wasn’t so sure. Hadn’t Lex tried to kill her before, after he had developed that extreme case of split personality? And hadn’t he dragged her into the caves with the full intention of hurting her...or worse? No, this definitely wasn’t the first time Lex didn’t have her best interests at heart. She wrenched the gun from him and took a huge step back, aiming it directly at his chest. “Stay the hell away from me.” She could shoot him. Then and there, end this whole fucking thing. Everyone seemed to be blind as to what was going on, even Clark with all his whining failed to understand exactly what Lex was capable of, exactly what he had turned into.

Simone growled in frustration. This wasn’t going like she had planned. “Clark, grab the gun.” She ordered. Clark writhed in helpless agony on the floor. “Look at me!” She shrieked as she grabbed her necklace tightly in her fist. “Clark!”

Chloe stood frozen as she stared into Lex’s eyes. He looked beyond confused, torn between following the demands issued to him and his inability to do so. So much for loyalty. So much for teamwork. It was clear that any connection she had forged with Lex Luthor over the past five years was either imagined or now null and void. She could almost laugh. You’d think she would have figured out where she stood with him after their incident in the caves. Or after he had followed her to the Yukon only to verbally harass her as she shivered in the last throws of hypothermia. Or maybe, after everything she had done to help him, to protect him from his father, when he had tried to get her institutionalized. Her spot-on reporter’s instinct apparently had a weak spot for meteor freaks and bald billionaires alike. Holding the gun firmly in her hand, she turned to Simone, aimed carefully, and fired. The bullet landed with perfect precision on the large stone around her neck. Gasping for breath from the painful pressure, Simone collapsed while the pendant shattered into the air. Chloe flipped the safety on and stuck the gun into the waistband of her pants. She sped over to Clark, grabbed the meteor rock and tossed it into the hall. “You alright?” She asked, with an air of professionalism.

“Yeah,” he murmured, standing up on shaky legs. Chloe purposefully ignored the prickly feeling on her neck, the result of the fathomlessly intense stare Lex was shooting her down with. He could stare all he wanted, she had the gun. With a few quick steps she left the room and proceeded down the hallway to the front door. This stupid Scottish castle gave her the creeps and she was ready to go home.

Re: Hypno-Redux (PG13)

I haven't seen the ep but I'm sure this is way better than anything they may have shown on tv. A part of me wants to believe Lex wouldn't shoot Chloe and the same part feels bad for him. Whatever connection he still feels for her , now he has to face the reality that she doesn't trust him not to hurt her. And , at the end, Chloe helping Clark had to hurt as well. Good work on the story I liked it very much, and I hope there is more.

Members

i dont see
    this eps...

but with ur "eps"
    i can know more
    hehhe...

please update!!
    i like ur storyy

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Oh man, how did I miss this when you first posted it?!

This was awesome and totally fit with the actual scene. Chloe and Lex don't trust each other, and I think Chloe is also right not to trust Lex with her personal safety.

I will never forgive him for the way he manhandled her in his study, or shoved her in the cave. Of course I did love it when she checked him into the wall, though.

Yet despite all that, Chloe saved his life a number of times this season, including in this episode. And all we've seen from Lex is his wanting to put her into a mental asylum.

They have both said cruel things to each other, but Lex seems to be the one who wants to physically harm her.

I wonder if you are thinking of continuing this.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was great.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

wow how did I miss this thing before? Wonderful.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

very intense i hope you continue this i want more.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information