Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypnotic rewrite (R) prt Two *complete*

Leaving...

Hypnotic rewrite (R) prt Two *complete*

Hypnotic Rewrite
    Summary: The chlex scene in Hypnotic rewritten my way
    Rating: R
    Disclaimers: Not mine
    A/N: After watching or skimming the episode, I had to rewrite it. Actually I already had it in mind. I hope you like.

"Chloe, give me the gun." Lex said angrily as he tried to pry it from her grip.

"No! I won't let you kill me." Chloe said as she fought for the gun. Clark was lying helplessly on the floor. He wanted to help Chloe but he couldn't move, because of the meteor in his pocket.

"I'm not going to kill you Chloe." Lex's breath was on her skin. She felt his heat and she could tell what was going to happen next.

"Give me the gun." He said in a low voice. He planted his lips on hers to try and get her mind off the gun. It was working. Chloe's eyes were wide with shock. She closed her eyes and she enjoyed his touch. She so consumed in it, that she lost her grip. The gun fell out of both of their hands. They both forgot about the gun.

"No! That's not what I commanded you to do!" Symone shouted. It was too late. They were already on the table. Lex was feeling Chloe up.

"Let's call it a truce ok?" Lex said breathlessly. Chloe stared at him and put her hands on his face.

"You're skin is so amazing." Lex smirked and he kissed her hard on the lips, and began pushing against her. Chloe moaned with pleasure. Clark just watched in awe. He had no idea that Chloe liked Lex.

"I'd do you right now." Lex said as he began taking off her pants.

"Chloe, no. It's a trap." Clark said between moans.

"Pipe down bitch. Can't you see I'm busy? Let me live my own life. Back off." Chloe hissed.

"I know of a private place." Lex winked.

"Take me there." Chloe demanded. They both got off the table. Chloe jumped in Lex's arms. Lex carried her to the master bedroom, to have some fun.

"My hero." Chloe said as she kissed him.

The End!
    ----------------
    I know it's short, but that's all I got. I hoped that help get over the disappointment.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Hypnotic rewrite (R)

If only that happened. I would have actually liked the episode.

hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

( Rotfl) I like your version of what happened so much better. It just makes so much more sense .

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    "Chloe, no. It's a trap." Clark said between moans.
    Ah, good old Clark always finds an explanation to what he is seeing. I'm sure soon he will think that whatever he thought he saw was only the result of the meteor rocks, or something. Makes me think of Sunnyhell where everything that happened was usually blamed on gangs

NS Full Member

That would have been a great scene to watch. Would have made watching the episode worth wild.

Leaving...

Thanks guys. I wasn't sure if you liked it, cause I thought it sucked...

What if this happen? Part two.

"Chloe give me the gun." Lex said as he tried to reach for it.

"Never! Ew don't touch me! I can feel your dick on my butt." Chloe shouted. Clark covered his ears from the nasty talk of the two bickering adults.

"Lalalala...I'm not listening." Clark said as he rolled around on the floor, since that's the only thing he could do. The kryptonite was too powerful for him.

"I bet you like it." Lex taunted as he tried to grab the gun. Lex got a flash of inspiration and licked her cheek.

"Mmm. Tasty. What kind of make up do you use?" Lex asked with a smirk. Chloe grunted as she tried to get the gun from Lex.

"Stop it guys! That's not what you're supposed to do!" Simone shouted. She was fed up with the two. They weren't cooperating.

"Shove it up your ass." Chloe retorted. "Can't you see I'm busy? I'm trying to save my ass from this prick." Chloe said and she managed to get the gun. She was lucky and got it out of his hand. Lex was shocked and looked at Simone for help.

"What do I do know?" He asked her and then looked at Chloe. Chloe pointed the gun at Lex.

"Never, ever touch or lick me again!" Chloe shouted angrily.

"Oh come on baby. I bet you liked the rush of adrenaline going through your viens and all over your body." Lex said as he looked her up and down making Chloe feel naked.

"Stop it!" Chloe demanded. Lex kept inching closer to her, hoping to get the gun away from her.

"Give Lex some lovin." Lex acted like he was drunk but he wasn't. Chloe kept backing up and she landed by the couch. 'Oh no...a sex couch..' Chloe thought. Lex had the gun pointed on his chest.

"Give me the gun Chloe." He taunted. Chloe was weak in his presence. She didn't know what came over her. She felt his power and she wanted him.

"N-no." Chloe's voice was weak and Lex was winning. Lex was able to take the gun away from her. He put it on the table and pushed her on the couch. She just stare at him. He sat on her and they started kissing.

"I hate you." She said between kisses.

"Oh you know you love it." He said.

"Knock it off!" Clark shouted. "What about saving my ass?" Clark complained.

"Up yours freak." Chloe said. She didn't know what came over her. It was like Lex was rubbing off on her, which technically he was.

"I'm leaving." Simone said and left. Chloe and Lex left the scene as well and went to the master bedroom.

"Hello? Alien with a rock in his pocket...hello? Chloe? Lex? Simone? Someone help me!"

The End!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Hypnotic rewrite (R) prt Two *complete*

Oh my goodness this one is even better.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

both of them where hilarous

good job

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

that was so great and funny i love both verisons.

I smiled at the first one, and I chuckled at the humor of the second one. {Smiles}

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information