+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The end of the pink princess (R)

Leaving...

The end of the pink princess (R)

I hope this story is ok here. It's a one shot, and it's kinda lengthy. I hope you like it.

The end of the Pink Princess
    Summary: Chloe has a dream where she and Lex kill Lana. When she wakes up, is it true or was it all just a dream? Read and find out.
    Rating: R for violence
    Time setting: Renaissance
    Feed back: feed back = happy face, no feed back = sad face
    Disclaimers: Not mine. But oh the joys of killing Lana in fanfiction…*drool*
    A/N:Lana bashing!!!!

Chloe woke up and looked around. The room looked different from her normal one. The walls were made of wood, and the floor was made of wood. The bed felt harder then usual. It wasn’t soft like it always was. Chloe saw an old fire place. ‘When did Lex put that in?’ She thought. She put her hand on the bed, and felt something crunch underneath her hand. She felt a squishy gue, and was afraid to look down. It was a cockroach. Chloe leaped out of bed and landed on both feet. She lifted up the covers, and quickly noticed they were fury, and brown. There were a few cockroaches running around in circles in their bed. ‘We’re not in Kansas anymore.’ Chloe thought frantically. Lex came to the room and saw a bug on Chloe’s hair.

“Hold still.” He said as he reached for it. Chloe shut her eyes. Lex picked the bug out of her hair, and through it out the window. It wasn’t a glass window. It was an old window. Made of wood. They were like shutters. Chloe shivered when Lex was done.

“Lex, where are we?” Chloe asked a little scared.

“We’re in the Renaissance my lady.” Lex said as he went to brush the bugs off the bed.

“So it’s true what they say about bed bugs.” Chloe said to herself, and Lex chuckled. He began to make the bed.

“Lex, you never make the bed.” Lex finished making the bed.

“We’re in a different time hon.” He said as he kissed her non buggy hair.

“Let’s go for a stroll.” He said as he took her hand.

“What happen to the get up I’m used too? It looks like you’re wearing bed sheets.” Chloe said. Lex smirked.

“They wouldn’t understand my usual attire. You’re wearing it too.” He said as they left the city. Chloe looked down at her clothes. Sure enough she was wearing something that’s not to her liking.

When they got to the city or the shops, Chloe swear she saw Clark. He was eating chicken and it didn’t look fried either. He was rushing while he was eating. His hands were slobbery from the chicken.

“Clark?” Chloe asked as she walked up to him. Clark looked up at her as he took a drink.

“Chloe, Alexander. Nice to see you.” He said as he reached to shake Chloe’s hand.

“I just killed this chicken this morning.” He said with pride and a smile. Chloe gave a disgusted look, and wiped her hand on her clothes.

“Lana’s looking for you.” Clark said as he chewed. Chloe saw the food in his mouth, and it grossed her out. Lex wasn’t too pleased either.

“Really?” Chloe wondered what she could want. Then she saw her. Lana was dressed in a pink outfit. Her clothes looked similar to Lex’s and Chloe’s.

“I thought pink didn’t exist in this era.” Chloe whispered to Lex. Lex chuckled a bit as the pink princess pranced around.

“Ah Chloe and Alexander. Quick come here and help me feed the pigs.” Lana demanded.

“I think Lana needs to be with the pigs.” Chloe said putting emphasis on the last few words. Lex had to laugh out loud. Lana looked at him as she pranced backwards.

“Enough out of you Alexander.” Lana hissed. Lex got a little ticked and almost ran up to her and smacked the back side of her head. Chloe stopped him in time.

“Why did she call you Alexander?” Chloe whispered.

“Because they wouldn’t get Lex.”

Lana bent down next to the pigs, and Chloe really wanted to push her in the mud.

“I hope she slips. If she thinks I’m gettin dirty, she has another thing coming.” Chloe said stubbornly.

“You’re real cheery this morning.” Lex said as he nudged her.

“What do you expect? I wake up in the freakin Renaissance!”

Lana was putting more slop for the pigs in the troth. She even picked it up with her hands.

“It’s your turn.” She said as she flicked the slop of her hands. Chloe gave a grossed out look.

“If you think I’m touching that stuff…”

“Now!” Lana threaten with heated eyes of fire. Chloe went to bend down in the mud and grumbled under her breath.

“I’d like to decapitate her head, put it on a stick, and dance around it.” Chloe mumbled. Lana did not hear her. Chloe finished putting the slop in the troth.

“Alright Alexander it’s your turn.” Lana said as she looked him up and down, and gave him a flirty smile. ‘I think I’m going to through up. I can’t stand it when Lana smiles at me. It always makes me cringe.’ Lex thought as he went to kneel in the mud and began putting slop in the troth. Chloe had an evil smile spread on her face. She picked up some mud and put it all in Lana’s hair. Lex wanted to join and he put some slop in Lana’s hair as well.

“Ah! Get away from me! When I tell the king about this, you’re going to be in so much trouble!” Lana yelled as she ran away crying.

“And who’s the king?” Chloe boasted.

“Clark.” Chloe wanted to faint. She had no idea that this was a dream.

“I think we should hide. I heard that someone messed with Lana, and the king killed them.” Chloe’s throat felt dry all of a sudden.

“Let’s go!” Chloe took Lex’s hand despite the slop, and they ran into the woods.

“Lex, we have to kill her.” Chloe pleaded. Lex sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“I have a plan.”

Lana came to the woods with a note in her hands. She had a secret admire whom she wanted to meet. Lex stepped out in view and Lana shrieked and ran to him. She embraced him and Lex forced himself to hug her. ‘Ew, ew, ew,…’ Chloe was behind Lana and she was jealous but knew it was an act. She knew that Lex had no feelings for Lana. She ran to Lana pushed Lex out of the way, and stabbed her in the back. Blood began to ooze out. Chloe felt a release of stress. Lana had been one big pain in her life. She was finally going to get what she deserves: Death. Lex took a knife he had in his pocket, and stabbed Lana in the heart.

“Alexander.” Lana whimpered.

“No! Don’t you dare tell me your feelings for me, because I don’t wanna hear them!” Lex said angrily as he twisted the knife around in her chest. He began to drag it down and Lana yelped in pain. Chloe did the same thing with her knife.

“Ready for the decapitation captain!” Chloe said with glee.

“Will do it together. Remember to cut hard tho.” Lex assured her. “Don’t be nervous. You’ll do fine.” Lex encouraged her. Chloe smiled and Lana looked at them in shock. They both began cutting her neck in deep. Blood began to spill from the cuts. Chloe made sure to cut really hard. They made a cut all around her neck. It was hard to get her head off cause it was on there pretty good. Chloe kissed Lex as she pressed her knife in farther. Lex kissed back. Chloe was on could 9. She wanted this moment to last. Lana felt her vision began to fade. Her heart about stopped. Her eyes shut. (a/n: cue the Halleluiah chorus!)

“I think we have to cut farther.” Lex said. Chloe slumped her shoulders in disappointment.

“She’s dead.” Chloe said with an smile and felt no pulse.

“Finally. I thought she would never leave.” They began to cut again and this time they ripped her head off. Blood spilled everywhere. It even got on their clothes. Chloe loved that Lana’s blood was on her. She knew she was dead, and that made her happy. She would bathe in her blood if possible. You could say she was obsessed. Lex did the honors of bagging Lana’s head. Blood began to drip from the head as they walked away, and left her body there to rot.

Chloe shot up in her own bed. She wasn’t in the Renaissance anymore. She was in the comfort of her own home. There were no bugs in the bed. Chloe looked at a sleeping Lex. ‘Please don’t be just a dream.’ Chloe thought as she rubbed Lex’s back to wake him. He woke up. It was about 5am.

“Lex, Lex wake up!” Chloe said a little loud. Lex woke up. He had a blood stain on his dress shirt.

“Hey honey.” He said as he kissed her nonchalant. Chloe gave her WTF look.

“Oh you still have some blood on your shirt.” He said with a smile as he looked at it.

“What?”

“We killed Lana last night remember?” Chloe scratched her head in confusion.

“Huh?”

“You wanted to decapitate her head, and put it on a stick in the front yard, telling all men to back off. If you don’t believe me go outside and look.” Chloe grabbed Lex out of bed and they rushed out to the front lawn. Sure enough Lana’s head was on a stick with a warning sign: Stay away from my man!

“I was that angry?” She asked in confusion.

“We did it as a couple.” He said as he kissed her hair. Chloe was confused, but she felt a release. Lana was being a pain in the butt. Chloe hugged Lex tight.

“Lex,” Chloe asked. “Yeah?”

“I had the strangest dream…”

The End!

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Re: The end of the pink princess (R)

Hooray die Lana die!! Excellent loved it.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

hay lana the pain is dead. that was great and funny and i am glad that lana is gpne she is such a pain.

Hi
    This was the first story i have read on here,and i thought it was great,hope i read many more great stories
    cheers Adele

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was the best story ever.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Any story involving Lana's painful death is all good with me. Great job!

hahaha, I like the title...
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"The only way to get ideas for stories is to drink way too much coffee and buy a desk that doesn't collapse when you beat your head against it..."
    -- Douglas Noel Adams

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Lmao ok
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information