+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Beloved - NC-17 - Complete

NS Full Member
    You know with all the lovely twists and turns you've been throwing at us my sentiment had pretty much been ‘expect the unexpected.’ Except the one thing I did expect was for Chloe and Lex to end up together. Then you had to go and be all ‘throw us for a loop girl’ :tease:
    Mind you I don’t have anything against the Chlucas, I guess I just feel bad for Lex . Anyways, great job as always

NS Full Member
    i just, don't know how to respone to that, it was an amazing story and a very good cliffhanger, but only if you write a sequal, u are writing a squeal right?????

I think I may the one person Sabby says who is happy with the ending. Okay, it seems like a letdown to most, but I like the twist. Really good, and I always rooted for Chlucas for this story..heehee.

I loved the twist at the end. Lex did make the story very interesting and I am glad you might be planning a sequel. This was a great story over all though.

:chlexsign4:

Okay this story rocked! And I have to say, I'm really happy she ended up with Lucas, I mean don't get me wrong I'm a pure Chlex fan, but I also have a little soft spot for Chloe and Lucas, so I was rooting for her to end up with Lucas, Lex and Alexander.
    Did Alexander have to die in battle though? I mean I would have had him :biggrin:
    I felt really bad for Lex, but hey that ending implied they're be a sequel right?(Cause there had best be&#33 But I dunno... maybe Chloe could have a wild passionate fling with lex, then go back with Lucas, maybe then I'd be totally happy.
    And something Chloe said about the what-ifs, she wouldn't have had her boys, well not Kegan anyways, so does that mean she was preggers with Alexander's kid? hmy: :biggrin:

It was great, I LOVED reading it. :chlexsign1:

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Originally posted by Jen1388@Nov 20 2003, 07:57 AM
    And something Chloe said about the what-ifs, she wouldn't have had her boys, well not Kegan anyways, so does that mean she was preggers with Alexander's kid?
    That's exactly what that meant. I think you're one of the only people to point this out. And yes, I put it in there for a reason - it ties in with the sequel.

*claps excitedly*

omg that's so cool!

Okay I only just finished reading that story like an hour ago, and I'm already having withdrawls, do we have to wait long for the sequel? :biggrin:

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    The sequel...

I think I'm adding in the new fics right before the next AP update, so yeah. You'll have to wait a while. Sorry.

Ok, so maybe it was just because I knew that you were planning to do something big and anger-inducing for the end, and because I've been leaving this one alone for long enough that my emotional investment isn't quite as high, but . . . *shrugs* I liked it. Granted, that's definitely influenced by the fact that we get a Chlexy sequel. ^_~ But really, it was extremely well done. Very realistic--and yes, I caught the whole Caedmon-is-Alexander's-kid thing. ^_~ I feel sad for Lex, but I have faith that he'll win out in the end. I mean come on--the boys can't grow up with a sociopath for a father. Look at the damage it did to Lex. ^_~ Can't wait for your next offering!

I love this story! With the whole Lex pining and the Chlucas and the cute little kids and the whole Lex telling the story he would have liked to happen and the whole Chloe being pregnant with Alexander's baby and... I just love this fic! And you're coming out with a sequel too! I could just hug you right now! :blush: This just verifies it. You are one of the wonderful Chlexy fanfic goddesses.:worship2: I can't wait till read the sequel.

your devoted follower, lol
    Gabrielle

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information