+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Beloved - NC-17 - Complete

Michelle
    Just a Guest!
    hmy: What in the hell?!?! Didn't he just kill Lionel? How could Chloe let him near her, let alone smile at him and let him touch her? What the smeg is going on? When is Chloe going to bitch-slap Lucas and tell him to bugger off? :die: The guy is f*cking insane! Nice work though :worship2: please continue soon!

Hugs, michelle

Sunflow
    Just a Guest!
    Uhhh I hope this clean-up crew will help Lex with getting rid of Lionel's body and Lucas in the same time. I mean, come on, this is civilised world, you go to jail for killing people here. Prepare some nice evidence, bring Chloe back to her senses (what's wrong with you, girl, your friend is a m-u-r-d-e-r-e-r&#33 and voila, the best way to say sayonara to Lucas-freak. :hammer:

*wants Chloe to be with Alexander. Men with swords are :love: *

Sunflow

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    *frowns* Ok, I can see that Chloe has changed a lot during her time in the other dimension. *nods* I can see that Lucas is her only real 'friend' now, because he has been in the other dimension (And why would somebody want to go back to a dimension where they have only one friend that btw is a fuckin SOCIOPATH )and she is estranged from this dimension now. *nods* I understand that she never had sympathetic feelings for Lionel in the first place. *nods*
    But is the poor girl sooo far out of her wits that she doesn't even so much as YELP or step back or want to hurl or run when a man is murdered right in front of her?

Then there is Lex. Ok, his father never loved him. Ok, he never got anything but trouble from his dad. Ok he probably thought 'God can somebody kill my father please' more than a hundered times in his life. But, just turning around grinning at Chloe then calling a sweeper crew as if it was nothing? Something smells foul in Smallville, like really really foul. And I for myself am waiting for the other shoe to drop.

And Clark, well Clark is his usual selfrighteous selfabsorbed and worried for the sake of worrying self.

Back at the other dimension...

Still love James, but he should really learn when to keep his mouth shut. I don't understand why he wants to help Alexander, except for his own selfish reasons to 'have a lil sister'.

Alexander, hmmmm I don't know if I want to believe a man that he wants to change when he says it in the same breath as 'I'm gonna haul her back over here if she wants to or not' (Where's the arched eyebrow icon when I need it?)

but we will see....

Update this one soon, if you can. I still love the story and wait for the other shoe *looks up to see if other shoe is coming already*

hugs,
    Sabby

asharnanae
    Just a Guest!
    :huh: ok, I am still processing this one, give me like, a year or something...................

..................... woah, ok, nope, brain still cant process, hang on........................

............ Damn, that was really good, but wha??????? God I want to kill lucus, psyco!!! and alexanander has just plumeted in my estimation. I can only feel sorry for lex, haveing all this shit dumped at his doorstep!

Fantastic as ever!!!

aghhhhh, I cant wait for the next part now.

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    Originally posted by Michelle@Sep 9 2003, 04:17 AM
    hmy: What in the hell?!?! Didn't he just kill Lionel? How could Chloe let him near her, let alone smile at him and let him touch her? What the smeg is going on? When is Chloe going to bitch-slap Lucas and tell him to bugger off? :die: The guy is f*cking insane! Nice work though :worship2: please continue soon!

Hugs, michelle
    I second that. I wouldn't want him anywhere near me after that. I'd be using Lex :eyebrows: for protection and I'd definitely be freaking.

I also loved the confrontation between Lex and Clark. I used to be a really big Superman fan but since I've been watching the show, I've been converted.

Keep up the good work.

*.........* *..........* this is me speachless.

WOW! and i know there are more shockers on the way and i cant wait!

update soon

randa

WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. WRONG. WITH. YOU. CHL-wait Smallville's on. I'll finish later.

demoness
    Wow! Why is chloe still with lucas?! REally amazing chapter! Glad clark got put in his place and that Lex is willing to fight for Chloe... even if it is dirty. Gotta love The Sexy... :

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    *applauds* nicely done.

oh and *points up* hehe,

Varda said Booyah!

Gotta love that!

~B

Chloe, sweetie how do I say this?
    DUMP THE PYCHO AND GET WITH LEX! (MAYBE BOTH OF THEM.)
    thank u. Please update Scifichick soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information