+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To the real you - (R) *Competed, 17/3/06*

Re: To the real you - (R) 1/2

I have to agree with Louie, in the next part I hope she hits him, or yells at him.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"The only way to get ideas for stories is to drink way too much coffee and buy a desk that doesn't collapse when you beat your head against it..."
    -- Douglas Noel Adams

Author: Welshy
    Title: To the real you
    Rating: R for the naughty language
    Summary: After seeing an article about him, Lex visits Chloe at the Daily Planet and has a few words to share with her but the conversation ends up getting changed to something more personal
    Disclaimer: I unfortunately own nothing, not even the lyrics which belong to Staind
    Note: I don't like how I ended it and the way I've written some of it. So I'll and change it. Also I wanted to thank everyone for reviewing the story, I'm glad you liked it and also sorry but there's no violence towards Lex in here, I tried but my chlex muse wouldn't listen

I can see through you
    See your true colors
    'Cause inside your ugly
    Your ugly like me
    I can see through you
    See to the real you

"I'm not surprised, why would you tell him? All the sordid things that happened between us, the dirty things that we did? Why would you tell him, why tell him that you wanted it that you even begged for it. Your body ached for it, the moment I walked through the doors, I was the only one there for you. I put you there in that safe house and kept you safe. Kept you alive, and I ended up giving you so much more."

Chloe quickly twisted away from him, anger consumed her. All that hate and the rage she felt when it ended between them, was quickly igniting through her body. The fire was lite, and it was eating away at her body. She let the words, the words that she held in for so long.
    "Yes you did give me more, more than I could handle. You broke me Lex, you took what you wanted, and you broke me. You didn't even think about what you were doing, you just took, and you left. No goodbyes, no nothing, you left. So don't come in here, thinking you can work your charm on me."
    She let all her anger out when she said the last part, but it didn't seem to have any affect on Lex. He was still standing there calmly, with a devilish smirk on his face. He was enjoying it. None of these mattered to him, she didn't. It was all about what he wanted, and at the moment she didn't really know what that was. Chloe always knew how to read him, apart from his father she was the only one who did. But watching him as he circled her as if she were prey she knew he wasn't the same Lex Luthor from Smallville.
    "Come on Chloe is that all you have to say, you're usually so good with your words. Always had something to say."
    The words crept out of his mouth, as he traced his fingers along the wooded desk that was now between. Looking over the article clippings that was cluttered on the frame, a genuine smile appeared on his face it only lasted a second but she still noticed it. She watched him, as he moved around barely even looking at her just their surroundings. Chloe had nothing to say to these, she didn't even feel confused or scared. Anger, there was always anger when she was around him and it always consumed her. And she let it, it ate her alive, just as Lex did and she let it.

Lex circled the office, watching her now and then. Barely keeping his eyes on her, but he saw. He saw the emotions that she was trying so hard to hide from him, after that summer together she used to be able to do. She could do it so well, that no one knew. There was those moments though when the walls that she built so well around herself, would crumble and you would see all the pain that she held inside of her. No one said anything though, she went through hell and back yet no one said anything. He didn't either, the moment he stepped back in Smallville it wasn't his concern. He gave her father's job to someone else, and kept Chloe away from him. Even from a distance though, he saw her, the way everyone ignored what she went through. She was almost killed and then kept away from everyone she knew and loved, and when she was finally brought back to them her father was taken from her. It happened so suddenly, that no one expected it. He had a heart attack, the stress and his bad health had taken a toll on him and it was just too much for his body to take. Chloe was the only one at his funeral.

She could feel his eyes on her, as she reached for her computer to shut it down. Under her skin, all over her. Chloe could still feel his touch, it was if it was imprinted into her flesh. That was why she hated being around him, she always remembered when he was near. The way he touched her, the way she clung to his body drowning in him. His smell, his essence clung to her as if it was her own. No matter how many times she cleaned, or how hard it was still there. And he was here now, making it even worse, she just wanted to scream at him but the words kept fading away when she looked at him. He made her weak just by being in the same room as her, even thinking about him. She could have done it before, after that summer she used her words to keep what she really felt at bay and went back to her old life. Tried to keep everything the same, tried to keep to formalities. Her crush on Clark, working non-stop on the school paper and that was the way she kept it. But now and then what happened between her and Lex crept up on her, always taking her by surprise. Just as he was now, he always knew how to get under her skin just as she did with him. That was their problem, they were too alike. Their lifes mirrored each others, that they knew each others weaknesses and their pains. And they used it, they tried to destroy each other and break the other person. But nothing worked, all the words and all the fighting and it lead to nothing. And as Chloe watched Lex, she knew something was going to happen today. It had to happen, what they did to each other had to lead to something.
    "Why are you here?"

He barely heard her words, didn't even look at her. As he walked towards her though he slowly pointed his eyes on her. Keeping them on her, watching every emotion go across her face. Her flesh was going a dark pink, heat that was going through her body. He wanted to run his hands all over her, it wasn't going to happen though. They went through to much, for them to go down that road again. Lex stopped directly in front of her, and angled his head towards her's. He took in a deep breathe and let it out, watching as he shivered as it hit the flesh of her neck. Goose bumps trailed along her skin, as he pressed his lips against her ear.
    "Isn't it obvious Chloe, I want you."

The words sounding so smooth and husky as they left his mouth. A hand moving under her chin, caressing it.
    "You know these isn't going to happen."
    Chloe uttered with enough will power, she was letting him get to her again. All he had to do was touch her, and she would surround herself to him.
    "I didn't think these was going to happen either, I didn't come for these. But seeing you here in these dank little office of your's I couldn't help but feel that spark that was always between us."
    As the words were out, Lex slide his mouth along the side of her face and to the corner of her mouth.
    "Its going to ate us alive one day, and what a day it'll be. I'm going to bury myself so tightly in your body, that we won't know where either of us begin."
    Heating up her skin as he spoke, her throat drying up as all her emotion was trapped inside of her. She brought her hand out slowly, and moved it along his arm as she closed her eyes. he pulled her closer to him, as she did these. His mouth just so near to her's, she could taste him and she wanted him so badly that she ached for it. And as he finally captured her lips so roughly, that she could feel his teeth attacking her skin, Chloe opened her eyes. The darkened room that they were standing in suddenly felt so small that she thought she was going to suffocate. Lex was still touching her, and even though she felt something she couldn't continue it. She savored the moment, the way he felt against her and then she pulled away. The confusion quickly spread across Lex's face, as she backed away.
    "I can't do these with you."
    She uttered, she finally found her words. Chloe spread her hands out in front of her, they were furiously shaking but she still kept them up. Wanting to keep a distance from him.
    I want you to go."
    She said as calmly as she could, watching him as his game face went back into place. He didn't come near her though, he straightened his jacket and placed his arms down his sides.
    "Until we put an end to what is happening between us, this is going to continue to happen. Neither of us may not want it to, but it will eat us alive if we don't do something."
    Lex uttered those words calmly, and she knew they were true. It was going to continue to happen, but she was going to try and stop it at every turn. As she looked at Lex again, Chloe knew it was going to be even harder to resist.
    "Goodbye Lex."
    She let out softly, he nodded his head and went to leave.
    "You know I'll be seeing you soon Chloe."

The End!!!

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Re: To the real you - (R) *Competed, 17/3/06*

"You know I'll be seeing you soon Chloe."
    Woooo.. This sent a little chill down my spine. Thank for updating this but come on CHloe do you really think you can stay away from LEx. I don't think so. GREAT JOB!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Great job and wow. You might want to fix your spelling mistakes and make more room between paragraphs.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

wow very intense i a little scay thing that chloe eill have to go through the same thing over and over until she gives in or lex gets tired of her which will never happen. i think that if she gives in he will just want her again and again.

Leaving...

I read this at DFN's chlex, and I still love it. Aww.

NS Junior Member

Great story. Will you be continuing?
    kg99

love this story hope you add more
    Kirsten

Great story.

Great story...

+ Reply to Thread