+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 145462636465 LastLast

Thread: Startling Revelation (NC-17) *Epilogue part 2 updated 5/21/07*

Re: Startling Revelation *Part1* (NC-17)

Wonderful.
    I loved that it was a super story, complete with drama, laughter, a little suspense and much, much, much romance and sex.
    I love how much they loved each other.
    A very nice ending.

Re: Startling Revelation *Part1* (NC-17)

So i just got finished reading this story a second time and loved it again. great story

Re: Startling Revelation (NC-17) *Epilogue part 2 updated 5/21/07*

Okay, I am not even close to being finish yet (chapter 16, I think) but I want to put this one down first before I completely forgot the reasons I am absolutely loving this story so far.

I love it because it is refreshin that Chloe is the one that is chasing Lex
    I like that there is no twisted, disturbing manipulation that started the relationship
    I like that Chloe didn't have to have her heart completely broken (what with Lex and lana at the beginning) before Lex started caring for her
    I love how you potray them as a couple that they could be (no argument starting at petty reason, solving problem by talking no yelling, sharing moments)
    I like all the hot scenes between them
    I really like how your story could have been something that is very much possible to happen in the series (if only, blurgh on that)
    I like how protective Lex is of Chloe and how Chloe (finally) understands and compromises about it

Overall, I love them loving each other , I love your story, I love you as an author that came up with this awesome story and I am very much looking forward to continue reading this.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Next comment:
    =sigh= I know that was coming, the break up in chapter 17 that is, but I can't help but keep reading.
    I understood him though, feeling the way he must have felt when Chloe went missing must have been really hard for someone like him.
    And I really really want to tell her 'He told you so'

Okay, onward...
    Last edited by ajl_gurl84; 13th June 2011 at 00:07.

Okay, it is not 24 hours yet but it is a whole 12 hours and a blooming new day for me down here in New Zealand and I will post this reply before the lecture I have to get to in a couple of hours melts my brain and make me forget all the reasons why I love this story.

If anyone have a problem with this contact me first and mind what I said in my signature (the second part).

Here goes:

FINALLY!!!
    I've reached the end!!! Woohoo!
    A year? A whole year and Lex didn't do anything naughty-like at all? Wow! So different than how I would have pictured him doing from what I can see in the series so far. He's nothing at al like the one in the series... otherwise he would have at least tried to torture Chloe and himself by having a hot female plastered on him.
    All the same...
    ... HAPPY ENDING!!! YAY!!

I love how you make their make-up time something that takes a while. Makes sense that they are not people that just simply realised they made a mistake and jump back in together. Their kids are adorable! SIX of them!!!
    And more hot scenes... hmmm.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your story. Great work. Keep up the writing! Looking forward to reading another story by you.

note: thanks to lexie for looking out for me
    Last edited by ajl_gurl84; 13th June 2011 at 02:24.

NS Full Member

Very nice story. You kept the drama up in the story and relationship without having to use overused ploys...I mean only one kidnapping for Chloe? (smiles)

Members

really enjoyed this story..i thought it had good pacing to it as well great job!

NS Junior Member

This story is what got me hooked to this website and all the talented authors. It is also I have to say one of my favorites because it was the first one that had me glued to this site and wanting to read your entire story in one night. I just reread it again this past month and it is just as good as the second time around. Love this story! Great job! Hope to see more coming from a devoted and avid reader of Chlex. =D

Kill Lana

oh wow! thank you i'm glad you all enjoyed it!

NS Full Member

Re: Startling Revelation (NC-17) Updated 5/21/07 *Epilogue Part 2 Final Chapter*

this fic had everything growth, drama and a daddy lex! Oh and some great smut!

Members

Re: Startling Revelation (NC-17) Updated 5/21/07 *Epilogue Part 2 Final Chapter*

Great story, keept me up til 1 am.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information