+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Startling Revelation (NC-17) *Epilogue part 2 updated 5/21/07*

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 2-6-07 Chapter 23* (NC-17)

Excellent ending!!!! Great story & I can't wait for the epilogues.

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

great ending

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This was excellent! The Chlex smut was superb, and I love that they haven't lost their snark, even when they are in bed

Lois is a jem--if only your version of her could be the one we see in SV. And I love that you threw in what would have happened to Lex if he had stayed with Lana--YIKES!!

Fabulous work.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

I loved it

It was so sweet and so hot... and Chloe really made Lex lose control
    LOL
    Well, if he’d chosen Lana his life would be a living hell, disgusting, boring, terrible and so so wrong. Well, it would be like the current season of Crapville... which I refuse to watch because makes me want to throw up

Please give us the epilogues soon
    Malu

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 2-6-07 Chapter 23* (NC-17)

What a fantastic final image. Lana indeed!! Loved the story and can't wait to read more by you.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh I can't believe its over. I loved the smut I am glad she told him the truth about the scheme.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Lex chuckled, and tightened his arm around her waist.

Chloe struggled to release herself from Lex’s grip. She untangled her legs from his own, and tried to slip out of bed, but failed when he tightened his hold on her. “Lex.” She whined.

His lips skimmed the back of her neck. “Just one kiss.”

She sighed. “This is all your fault.”

He snorted, and gently bit her neck. “You’re the one who insisted on staying up to talk. One kiss?” He asked again.
    LOL! I really enjoyed how cuddly and needy Lex is acting first thing in the morning. He is just so damned cute. Chloe is NEVER going to get to work on time ever again, is she?

She wanted it all, and that was the problem. Every time their kiss turn heated. He would pull away.

Three weeks since they’d gotten back together, and they still hadn’t made love. Not that she was complaining, because she loved doing other things with him besides sex. She understood if he didn’t want to rush things. They had all the time in the world. There was no rush.

But, they hadn’t had sex for so long, and just the thought of Lex between her thighs, inside of her made her ache with want.
    I suppose I can understand why Lex might be hesitating in re-establishing sexual relations. He ‘might’ still be feeling guilty about almost taking advantage of Chloe that one time she got drunk. Or he might still be scared she will have regrets the morning after.

Stupid reasons… but, for a genius, Lex can be incredibly stupid about so many things. It’s all part of his irresistible charm..

Her hand slid down his chest and between his legs. She cupped his hardness and rubbed, smiling at the way he groaned into her mouth before pulling away.

She lied there panting. Staring up at the ceiling with a small frown. Okay. Maybe there was a rush.

“You’ll be late for work.”

She rolled her eyes at his soft amused tone. She glanced at him, unsurprised to see that familiar heat in his eyes. She had a feeling he was doing this on purpose, but that made no sense because why would he torture himself?
    But I would have liked some more explanation about WHY he was hesitating. I suppose it’s too late to cover that subject/question now. Too bad!

“On the couch.” He answered holding up the glass mug he held. “I made coffee, its in your thermos on the living room table.”

“My hero.” Chloe muttered bending over to pull her other shoe from under the bed. “Gotcha.” She mumbled standing up to slip her foot into it. “Where’s my phone?” She said, glancing up to see Lex her cell phone dangling from his hand with a small smile.

Chloe returned his smile with one of her own as she reached out to snatch her cell phone. It was amazing how easily they fell into their old routine. “See you later.” she murmured with a wave.
    LOL in delight over how easily he fits into domesticity.

Chloe switched the basket of goodies she held in her left hand into her right as she pressed for the elevator. “Lex enjoys my cooking.”

Lois snorted. “That’s just because he loves you.”

“You love me.”

“Yeah, but I’m also mean enough to tell you your cooking sucks.”
    LOL!

“Chloe, I just want to get older in peace.”

She raised an eyebrow at him. “we are doing this in peace. You should’ve seen what I had planned before all of this.”

“Chloe-” He almost whined.
    And I was LOL again over how Lex was determined to be miserable, broody and grumpy today… And Chloe was having none of that nonsense. They are such an adorable couple. How could Lex have imagined he could have survived without her?! Insanity!

“It smells good.” He commented with a strained smile. “You didn’t cook this did you?”

Her smile faded, and she glared at him. “No, I didn’t. Helga did.” She poured him a glass of wine. “Is my cooking really that terrible?”

“No.” He answered quickly. “Its just-” He trailed off at her expectant look.

“Yes?” She asked.

“Well-I liked that vanilla Flan you made the other night.”

She glared at him. “That was custard.”
    ROTFLOL! They still haven’t changed on the subject of Chloe’s cooking. Chloe is too much of a realist to delude herself that her cooking is anywhere near edible, and Lex still tried so hard to convince her otherwise… no matter if he’s lying through his gritted teeth. LOL!

“Yes,” He murmured. “Who knew that alien super intelligence is no match for our Earthly can-do spunk.” He slid her shirt off of her shoulders. “And beautiful twenty year old Astrophysicists are really looking for middle aged street cops to fall in love with.”
    ROTFLMAO at this succinct summation of pretty much EVERY single action-Sci-fi Hollywood Blockbuster.

He paused in his task of unzipping her skirt. “I don’t think I can take you drooling over him tonight.” He continued unzipping, unzipping the clasp and smiling as it dropped onto the carpet with a silent thump. “Doesn’t he sound strange when he speaks?”
    I agree with Lex. Doesn’t matter if his words are being inspired by a bit of jealousy here… he’s RIGHT! LOL!

“Waited so long.” He murmured, sliding his hand down her stomach and into her underwear. He smiled at the wetness he felt there. “Too long.”
    As I mentioned before, I would have liked to have heard a little explanation about WHY he had been waiting for so long, but I guess this was the proper time to discuss whatever insecurities Lex might have had… Now opportunity is gone. Still, even without Lex baring his soul, the smut scene here was awesome. It was a sweet treat to read. Lovely!

She had forgotten how long his tongue was. His tongue seemed to touch all the right places at all once; his mouth sucking hard on her clit, making her writhe and beg. The way his long talented fingers curled inside of her, making her melt and cream for him even more. His tongue replaced his fingers, and she felt her toes curl. Her hands tightened their hold on his head as she fluttered and quivered beneath him.
    Majorly hot! Sizzling, in fact! Make sure there’s LOTS more like this in the epilogue/s. Please?

He slowly crawled up her body, and she silently wondered why his skin seemed particularly flushed. “What’s-” She trailed off as her eyes strayed to his now flaccid cock. She slowly raised an eyebrow. “Did you-”

“No.” he answered quickly. He settled himself beside her, hiding his face in her hair.
    I was ROTFLOL at how damned embarrassed Lex was over here. He was so embarrassed that he (temporarily) lost all his skills and talents for LYING! LOVED that! LOL!

Chloe bit her lip as she thought this over. “So, you never slept with anyone else while we were apart?”

He lifted his head to look at her, his expression offended. “No.” He answered honestly. “There was no one else.”
    And I laughed some more over how Lex found even the IDEA of sleeping with other women to be outrageous and offensive. Even if they were apart and he had evidence of Chloe dating other men, he still would have considered it ‘cheating’. I’m swooning over the sweetness of it all.

“I mean its quite natural. Premature ejaculation-”

“Chloe!”

She smirked. She knew he was embarrassed, and she wondered if he knew how flattered she was. How turned on she was. The knowledge that she could make such a controlled man like Lex loose control that way. No sex for a whole year, not withstanding.

“I can hear your thoughts.” Lex muttered grumpily.
    ROFLOL! I absolutely agree with Chloe. Lex losing control is a major turn on, which is ironic considering that the thing that would turn me on is the very thing that would render Lex unable to ‘take care’ of the arousal.

Her fingers danced across his muscled stomach, her eyebrow raising as the way it quivered from her touch. “I’m just wondering if I can do it again.”

“Fat chance,” He said with a rude snort. “It was a one time thing. You caught me off guard.” He cleared his throat. “I became too eager.”

She nodded keeping a straight face. “Reverted back to adolescent years.”
    LOL! Their banter is just adorable. I love how she’s teasing him. I love how she CAN tease him about this, and not have him emotionally distance himself or close himself off. That is truly the sign of a man who is secure in the sexuality aspects of his very strong relationship. Again, HOW could Lex have entertained the notion that ‘life without Chloe’ would have been happier or easier. Dumbass!

Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck as he slid all the way inside. She watched as his eyes slid closed, his face tightening in sheer concentration. She knew this wouldn’t last long for either of them.

“Lex?” She touched his cheek.

He swallowed, his Adams apple bobbing up and down. “Yes?”

She touched his cheek so he could look at her. “You can start fucking me now.”

He nodded and started thrusting, slow gentle strokes of his cock sliding in and out.

Chloe moved her hips against his own, meeting his thrusts, making them harder. “Faster.” She moaned, spreading her legs wider as he complied with her wishes. Her hands slid down his back toward his ass and she squeezed again.

“Oh fuck.”

His thrusts deepened, his pelvis rubbing hard against her clit, sending the most delicious pleasure spreading throughout her body. Her eyes slid closed as she tried to concentrate on the feelings of pleasure he was quickly drawing out of her body.
    I couldn’t pick out which part of this scene I found the hottest. LOVELY smut! Please write more! Gimme, gimme GIMMME!

“Oh fuck !”She cried out, shudders wracking her body as he bent his head to suck hard on her nipple while his fingers toyed with her clit.
    LOVE that famous Lex Luthor coordination! Need a cold shower now.

“Tell me a secret?”

She was quiet before answering. “Lois and I hatched a plan to get you to fall in love with me.”

She bit her lip as she felt him go tense in her arms.

He lifted his head, his face set in a serious expression. “Why?” He asked.

She met his intense gaze as she answered. “Because I think you deserved someone who would appreciate you. Someone who would understand you and be able to keep up with you. Someone who deserved you.” She looked away from him unable to take his unreadable gaze.

“You think very highly of yourself,” He said after a moment.

She turned to look at him, surprised to see the soft smile on his face.

“I’m glad I came to my senses Chloe.”

“Me too,” She shook her head. “If you only knew what Lois had planned if you hadn’t.”
    I had been waiting for this revelation to be dropped in, and I have to admit, I was worried about how Lex would feel about being ‘manipulated’ like that. But I was glad to see that the conversation passed by with little harm or damage to their relationship. It’s good to see Lex knows a good thing when he sees it, and he’s not going to mess it up over trivialities again.

He smiled softly. “I can only imagine.”

“You really don’t.” She said seriously.
    “No,” She murmured sleepily. “I was just thinking about what your life would be like if you’d chosen Lana.”

THE END

Two epilogues up next!
    If I may make a guess about what one of the epilogues is going to be… Chloe’s statement over here is going to trigger the power of suggestion, and Lex is going to ‘wake up’ the next morning realizing that he’s stuck in… dum dum da daaaa… CANON Smallville, post Crimson!!!

Second epilogue is going to involve him waking out of that horror and realizing it was all such a terrible nightmare, and in reality he’s now with Chloe.

Such is the dream and nightmare situation of ALL Chlex fans who still torture themselves by watching Smallville on television.

Or perhaps something better? I look forward to seeing how this fabulous story is closing off. Although, I get the feeling Kimbo is having as hard a time saying goodbye to this fic as her fans are.

*sniff* We'll hold a 'sorry you're going away' party sometime soon.

Just finished reading this fic, I loved it!!!!

We all know how hard is for Lex admit his fillings to anyone and how Chloe can be stuck in denial, but love is stronger than that. It is really a great fic, can't wait to read the epilogues!!!

Kill Lana

Aww you guys. You dont' even know how hard it is for me to write these epilogues. This story is my baby, and to see it go *sniff Sniff*. But, i'm in no way done with the Chelx. I have another story i'm working on, and i'm still working on my new story Elle Est Digne! Thanks so much for the posts.

First of all, it was a great update even if it was kind of sad to see THE END. It was a exciting ride for me and i thank you for all of your hard work..can't wait to see epiloques

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo View Post
    I have another story i'm working on, and i'm still working on my new story Elle Est Digne!
    Yay!!Bring it *Happy Dance*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information