+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Startling Revelation (NC-17) *Epilogue part 2 updated 5/21/07*

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 1-11-07 Chapter 22* (NC-17)

wonderful chapter!

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Great chapter! I can't wait for Lex & Chloe to be back together. More please.

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I'm happy that he did show up at the restaurant everyday. I almost cried when he was apologizing and saying how he'd want any kind of relationship with her. Damn right Lois was right, those two can't be anything less than lovers. Yay to things being back on track.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

This was a WONDERFUL chapter, and it was actually worth the wait! Everything was tied up, resolved and taken care of in a satisfactory fashion… and in a very sweet and romantic way. Lovely update.

He slowly shook his head, reaching for his napkin and folding it back onto his lap. “I’m surprised you’re here. I didn’t think you’d show.”

She bit her lip, and fingered her menu nervously. “What makes you think that?” She asked, not bothering to keep the sarcasm out of her tone. She looked up at Lex surprised to see him watching her with a small smile.

“Oh, nothing,” He answered. “Just the fact that I’ve waited each time for you, and was seriously becoming desperate enough to start sitting outside your fire escape until I annoyed you into seeing me.”
    First of all. Thanks for the visual of Lex in jeans. It was really sweet to see him in such casual trappings. But the image was still magnificently sexy.

And I’m SO glad you addressed the question on whether or not Lex has been waiting in the restaurant after EVERY single flower delivery and invitation in the hopes that maybe Chloe will come in THIS time. I wanted to cradle him and jump him (in that order).

Heh. And I am sadistic enough to find his desperation funny. The kind of desperation that makes him consider climbing up fire-escapes or even (egad!) bribing/begging/bullying Lois into helping him out with Chloe. Poor heart-broken Lex…

“I shouldn’t have did what I did. I knew how champagne makes you and I took advantage of your impaired judgment.”

She shook her head with a small glare. “My judgment wasn’t that impaired Lex. I knew what I was doing, and yes maybe I was more susceptible, but I knew what I wanted. I had fault in it too.”

He shook his head. “I still knew better-”
    I’m ALSO glad that they had a discussion about the night when Lex and Chloe nearly committed a terrible mistake. Lex has taken his fair share of the blame, and Chloe is sweet enough to, not only instantaneously forgive him, but also to reassure him that it wasn’t entirely his fault. That he is NOT a villain for his moment of misjudgment and weakness. I LOVE that they are giving this friendship a genuine chance now.

She looked up at him surprised to see him watching her sadly. “Tell me a secret?”

She paused for a long moment before answering. “I wish this were easier.”

Lex gave her a soft smile. “You’re not alone.”
    I had forgotten about their ‘Tell me a secret’ game. It’s lovely that they still play despite everything that has gone wrong since. I thought this was the lovely indication on how they were beginning repair the bonds and trust between them again.

“Chloe,” He started softly. He looked as uncomfortable as she felt. “The way I ended things between us was so cruel of me. I know I’ve ruined the chances of us being more, but I-” He trailed off with a sigh. “I’ll take having you in my life anyway I can. Even if it was just as a friend.”
    And THIS was my favourite part in the whole fic. Before, when Lex asked to ‘just be friends’, I get the feeling he was planning and plotting out a way to insinuate himself back into Chloe’s life and heart again. But NOW, he seems to have resigned himself to the possibility that she might NEVER want him back in THAT capacity again, and he’s trying to come to terms with his new relationship with Chloe to the best of his abilities.

He’s finally learnt to respect her decision, and he’s determined to never cross the line without her express and explicit permission.

“Hmm?” Chloe parroted. “Lex, what are you doing?”

“Well,” he sighed. “I’m pretending to work while in all reality I’m actually on my third game of spider solitaire”
    ROFLOL at this exchange… and all this starting with Lex calling Chloe with the statement ‘I’m bored’? RFLMAO.

LOL!… Lex playing spider solitaire’!!.

Lois rolled her eyes. “Incase you’ve forgotten my boyfriend is an alien.”

Chloe paused in thought. “I hadn’t thought of that.” She smiled at Lois. “Wow, that is ironic. No wonder why you felt so at home there.”
    Taking a moment to enjoy the irony of reconciling the facts of Lois’s job with the facts of her personal life. That IS hilarious! And I really enjoyed the rest of Lois’s snarkiness and snide remarks. She is very entertaining. AND I’m so glad she pointed out home home truths to Chloe, such as the fact that she and Lex are meant to be together.

Of course, I bet Lois’s real motivation was that she didn’t want to see all the work and planning she put into the ‘Get Lex’ campaign go completely to waste

Epicaricacy N. Taking pleasure in ones misfortune.

She glared at his smiling face. “Of course you would put a word like that up there.”

Lex’s smile widened. “Triple word score plus double letter score equals three hundred a and forty one points. Which means that you Ms. Sullivan, are a sore loser.”

Chloe glared at him as she placed her letters back into the bag. “You only one because of that obscure word of yours.” She crossed her arms in front of her chest. “I don’t want to play anymore.”

“I‘ll take the liberty of pointing out that you‘re a sore loser.” Lex commented, and she raised an eyebrow.
    ROFLOL at their snarky banter. I LOVE the word that Lex made over here. I think scrabble really is one of the most perfect games the two of them can use to pass the time. It’s another way of using their wit and competitive natures to verbally spar with each other.

She smirked at him. “So says the man who hid his own chess board all because he loss his most beloved game to a girl.”

He frowned at her. “It’s the principle of the thing. I taught you how to play that.” He reached for their empty plates and stood up. “Would you like some more juice?” He asked over his shoulder.
    ROFLOL at the implications of this statement. I wonder just how much of a fit Lex must have thrown upon realizing he had been beaten by an amateur at chess. Poor fellow! ROFLOL!

She applied more pressure to the second kiss, her mouth coaxing and moving against his in a way she knew he loved.

“Chloe?” He whispered against her mouth.

She ran her tongue against his bottom lip, smiling at his sharp intake of breath. “Hmm?”

He quickly pulled away from her. “We can’t.” He said quietly.
    I’m SO glad he stopped her. It delayed the happy Chlexy reunion, but it finally showed how careful Lex was being to maintain the rules that Chloe had established. He really is such a sweet, generous, considerate man.

“But after spending time with you for the few past months I began to realize how much I was denying what I really wanted.”

Lex eyed her calmly as he took a step toward her. “What was that?” He asked softly.
    Wow! That whole ‘finding the scantily clad girl by Lex’s side’ made me raise my eyebrows. But it was more in the ‘contrived plot line’ kind of way rather than ‘Lex is cheating’. But I suppose I can see why it would have been necessary for Chloe to have seen such a visual. It cemented her resolve to start up her ‘get Lex campaign again.

It’s fortunate that it didn’t take nearly as long THIS time! Lex seemed shocked by the words Chloe has just let slip out here. Delightfully shocked!

She ignored him and continued. “And then I saw you with that….woman, and even though I probably have no right to, I’m pissed. Really pissed that you would even do such a thing.”

“Chloe-”

“How could you? After everything you said you couldn’t-” She was cut off by his lips on his own. She hadn’t even realized he had moved that closer to her. His mouth moved against her slowly, ad she held on, returning his kiss with just as much passion. It took her a moment to remember she was suppose to be angry at him before she pulled away with a small gasp. “Lex!”

Chloe was right over here when she said that she has no right to be angry at Lex. SHE was the one who established the ‘let’s be friends only’ rule, and now she’s getting angry and feeling betrayed? At least she didn’t get too far in her ‘digging herself in a hole rant before Lex reacted the only sensible way possible after hearing her saying such things.
    And that was a VERY sweet kiss, by the way.

“I’m sorry,” he said, not sounding very sorry at all. “It was the only way to stop you from talking.”
    ROFLOL!

He shoved his hands into his pocket. “Because if I hadn’t pushed you away last night when I did, then I wouldn’t have been able to stop. If it had gone any further then I know you would’ve regretted it the next morning.” He shook his head as he struggled to say his next words, his usual guarded face open and honest. “I don’t think I can handle something like that.”

WOW! That sweet, vulnerable, sensitive, insecure man. He really is a delight! I LOVE that he pushd Chloe away that night because. He got a second chance to make the ‘right’ decision during a moment of desperate temptation, and he chose to resist and make certain of Chloe’s feelings and motivations first. Excellent way of bringing the situation full circle, Kimbo!

“Everything.” He answered.

She bit her lip, her hand going up to rest onto his shoulder. “I’m scared.”

“You aren’t alone.” He admitted with a wry smile.

They entwined their fingers together. Lex pulled her closer until they were only inches apart.

Chloe’s fingers skimmed the back of his neck. “If you hurt me again,” She murmured against his lips. “I’ll never forgive you.”

“I won’t.” He whispered before kissing her.
    Awwww. Swoooon! A perfect happy ‘almost’ ending. I suppose there is the epilogue left now, huh? Lovely fic, Kimbo. I really enjoyed the bit of angst at the end, AND the way it was nicely resolved.

NS Full Member

Thumbs up Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 1-11-07 Chapter 22* (NC-17)

Love Lois. It was very sweet and beautiful reunion. Now let the smutty make-up sex begin!!!! Great chapter.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Alright another great update. Looks like this are progressing nicely.

“Chloe,” He started softly. He looked as uncomfortable as she felt. “The way I ended things between us was so cruel of me. I know I’ve ruined the chances of us being more, but I-” He trailed off with a sigh. “I’ll take having you in my life anyway I can. Even if it was just as a friend.”
    He's lying here. I think Lex wants to believe he can be friends but he's lying to himself.
    She shook her head. “No.” She half lied. She didn’t know what was wrong. “I’m just thinking that if I could have this on tap I would.”

Lex smiled. “That can be arranged.”
    HA! It could so be arranged. I would love to have starbucks on tap.
    Chloe stared at her for a long moment. “You’ve been watching Dr. Phil again haven’t you?”

Lois grinned. “He’s my favorite.”
    Of course Lois would like another loud mouth telling everyone what to do.
    She hated when Chloe was right.
    I assume you meant Lois here and she is right there is no way they can be friends for long.
    She could only stare, frozen from shock, at the tall and beautiful half naked woman standing in Lex’s doorway. The long uncovered legs and perfectly shaped body covered in nothing but Lex’s dress shirt.
    WTF? He better explain it then.
    Chloe stared at him long and hard. “Lex?” She asked softly. “What do you want?”

“Everything.” He answered.
    Finally. I like that they both admit they are both scared.
    “I won’t.” He whispered before kissing her.
    Lex better not hurt her again. I don't think I could take it. I'm a sucker for a happy ending so please let this end well for them. I wonder how Gabe is going to react to them getting back together, I do remember something about him killing Lex if he hurt Chloe.

Members

Wonderful! Glad you're back. Loved the little twist with Helga's daughter... I didn't actually believe Lex would throw it all away with such little consideration but my heart went out to Chloe. Can't wait for the next update.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

That was amazing

I`m so glad that Lex wasn`t doing anything stupid and that Diana is gay (because otherwise there could have happened something stupid because he`s a delicious man)
    LOL
    Please more soon
    Malu

Kill Lana

Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 2-6-07 Chapter 23* (NC-17)

Thanks for all the great feedback! Story is almost coming to an end. Here’s the next part, enjoy!

Chapter 23

*Beep Beep Beep*

Chloe frowned in her sleep. That incessant ringing was driving her insane.

*Bleep Bleep Bleep*

She buried her face deeper into the pillow with a loud groan. “Lex?”

The strong arms that held her tightened around her waist.

The beeping continued, and she gently elbowed his ribs. “Lex your phone is beeping again.”

She felt him sigh against her neck. “It isn’t my phone Chloe. Its your alarm clock, informing you you’re going to be late for work.”

Chloe’s eyes snapped open, and she lifted her head, her eyes widening when she noticed the time. “Shit!”

Lex chuckled, and tightened his arm around her waist.

Chloe struggled to release herself from Lex’s grip. She untangled her legs from his own, and tried to slip out of bed, but failed when he tightened his hold on her. “Lex.” She whined.

His lips skimmed the back of her neck. “Just one kiss.”

She sighed. “This is all your fault.”

He snorted, and gently bit her neck. “You’re the one who insisted on staying up to talk. One kiss?” He asked again.

She turned onto her back so that she was facing him. “You have work too you know.”

He shrugged. “I own the company remember?” He removed a piece of hair from her eyes with a soft smile. “One kiss?”

She rolled her eyes."We have this argument every morning." She grumbled, but he just looked at her expectantly. “If you insist.” She said, then she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his lips down on top of her own. It wasn’t as though she didn’t want to kiss Lex. She wanted nothing more than to feel his lips against her own in a sensual kiss. Every touch of his lips and skin sent against her own, sent a surge of heat throughout her body, she could barely stand it. His tongue teasing her mouth. His hands roaming her body.

She wanted it all, and that was the problem. Every time their kiss turn heated. He would pull away.

Three weeks since they’d gotten back together, and they still hadn’t made love. Not that she was complaining, because she loved doing other things with him besides sex. She understood if he didn’t want to rush things. They had all the time in the world. There was no rush.

But, they hadn’t had sex for so long, and just the thought of Lex between her thighs, inside of her made her ache with want.

Her hand slid down his chest and between his legs. She cupped his hardness and rubbed, smiling at the way he groaned into her mouth before pulling away.

She lied there panting. Staring up at the ceiling with a small frown. Okay. Maybe there was a rush.

“You’ll be late for work.”

She rolled her eyes at his soft amused tone. She glanced at him, unsurprised to see that familiar heat in his eyes. She had a feeling he was doing this on purpose, but that made no sense because why would he torture himself?

“Right.” She mumbled, reaching up for another small kiss before rolling out of bed. She wandered over toward her dresser draw, and pulled out her underwear. Before hurrying over toward her closet to pull out something to wear. She turned to see Lex sitting up, openly watching her movements. She smiled at him before walking into the bathroom for a shower.

Chloe emerged from the bathroom showered and fully dressed. She wasn’t surprised to see Lex still lying in bed, but he wasn’t alone. Virginia lay on his chest, purring loudly as he scratched the feline behind her ears. She glanced at the time, and her eyes widened. “Where’s my-”

“On the couch.” He answered holding up the glass mug he held. “I made coffee, its in your thermos on the living room table.”

“My hero.” Chloe muttered bending over to pull her other shoe from under the bed. “Gotcha.” She mumbled standing up to slip her foot into it. “Where’s my phone?” She said, glancing up to see Lex her cell phone dangling from his hand with a small smile.

Chloe returned his smile with one of her own as she reached out to snatch her cell phone. It was amazing how easily they fell into their old routine. “See you later.” she murmured with a wave.

“So you’re bringing your pooh bear his lunch?”

Chloe rolled her eyes as she made her way into LuthorCorp towers. “You know you really need to stop calling him that, and yes I am.”

“Isn’t that sweet? I hope you didn’t cook anything.”

Chloe switched the basket of goodies she held in her left hand into her right as she pressed for the elevator. “Lex enjoys my cooking.”

Lois snorted. “That’s just because he loves you.”

“You love me.”

“Yeah, but I’m also mean enough to tell you your cooking sucks.”

“Bitchy enough also.” She said, stepping onto the elevator. “I’m hanging up Lo.”

“Okay. If he gets food poisoning I’ll cover for you.”

“Right.” She hung up, and stepped onto the elevator, ignoring the strange looks the nicely dressed men were giving her when she pressed the button for the very last floor.

The doors swooshed open, and she stepped off, making her way towards Lex’s receptionist. She smiled brightly. “Hi Jenny.”

Jennifer looked up from her computer with a small smile. “Good afternoon Ms. Sullivan.”

“Call me Chloe please,” She said. “Is Lex in?”

She nodded. “He just got out of meeting.” The older woman leaned forward to whisper. “As you know its his birthday so he’s been a little cranky today. He’s already made it well known that he doesn’t want any mentions about it today.”

Chloe rolled her eyes at his dramatics. He was like this every year, and she hadn’t the slightest idea why. “He didn’t threaten anyone did he?” She asked.

“Well, he said, and I quote “If anyone mentions my birthday today they’ll be incredibly sorry.”

Chloe sighed, a small smile coming onto her face. “We’ll see about that.” She muttered before turning and swinging the doors open to his office.

She stood in the doorway, watching him silently. He stood near the window, his back to her. She listened as he spoke fluent German into the phone. She waited for him to acknowledge her presence, taking her time in admiring his very firm backside. “Nice.” She muttered.

“Happy Birthday!” She said cheerfully. She watched half amused as he turned around with a frown. She waved at him and the hardness in his eyes softened, but not the look of annoyance he was sporting.

Her grin widened as he took his hands free phone off. “Chloe?”

“Hi.”

He moved around his desk as he spoke. “Not that I mind, but what are you doing here?”

“I’m here for your birthday surprise.” She sat down onto the leather couch in the sitting area and placed the basket onto the table in front of her.

“Birthday surprise?” He repeated flatly.

‘Uh huh.” She answered as she opened the basket and began pulling out plates, and Tupperware.

“Chloe-”

“I’m thinking later tonight we can go to the movies since we rarely get to go anymore.”

“Chloe,” He continued slowly. “Didn’t we discuss this last night?”

She pulled out two cloth napkins, and placed them on top of plates. “Discussed what?”

He placed his hands into his pockets. “About how there will be no mention of my birthday?”

She glanced up at him with a strange smile. “I remember no such thing.” She patted the spot next to her. “Now come sit down next to me and have some lunch. I know you haven’t eaten all day.”

She could tell he was losing his patience, but she didn’t care.

“Chloe, I just want to get older in peace.”

She raised an eyebrow at him. “we are doing this in peace. You should’ve seen what I had planned before all of this.”

“Chloe-” He almost whined.

“Lex.” She said in the same tone. “I just want to do something nice for you.” She held out her hand. “Please?” She could see him caving in just by the way his shoulders slumped. Her grin widened as he took her hand in his own and sat down.

“I have your favorite,” she explained while placing the food onto his plate. “Lemon chicken with wild rice and salmon-” she trailed off at his look. “What?”

“It smells good.” He commented with a strained smile. “You didn’t cook this did you?”

Her smile faded, and she glared at him. “No, I didn’t. Helga did.” She poured him a glass of wine. “Is my cooking really that terrible?”

“No.” He answered quickly. “Its just-” He trailed off at her expectant look.

“Yes?” She asked.

“Well-I liked that vanilla Flan you made the other night.”

She glared at him. “That was custard.”

“oh.” he said with a shrug. “Well it was delicious all the same.”

“You’re lucky I love you.” She murmured taking a sip of her own wine. “Or else I would’ve taken vengeance by poising you.”

“Lex?”

“Hmm?”

“What are you doing?”

“Undressing you.”

She smirked, her stomach tightening in anticipation. “Did you enjoy the movie?” She asked as his fingers unbuttoned the blouse she wore.

“Yes,” He murmured. “Who knew that alien super intelligence is no match for our Earthly can-do spunk.” He slid her shirt off of her shoulders. “And beautiful twenty year old Astrophysicists are really looking for middle aged street cops to fall in love with.”

She giggled, tilting her head to the side so he could kiss her neck. “Sure didn’t see that one coming.”

He kissed her shoulder, and nipped gently at her neck. “Nope.”

She sighed as his arms wrapped around her waist. “I told you we should’ve seen that Keanue movie.”

He paused in his task of unzipping her skirt. “I don’t think I can take you drooling over him tonight.” He continued unzipping, unzipping the clasp and smiling as it dropped onto the carpet with a silent thump. “Doesn’t he sound strange when he speaks?”

“It doesn’t matter he’s hot.” She sagged against him as his hands caressed her bra covered chest. “You’re jus at sci-fi geek.” she breathed.

“Don’t tell anyone.” He murmured against her neck. He pressed himself harder against her, reveling the very prominent evidence of his arousal.

Chloe bit her lip to keep from moaning. “Our secret.” She rubbed herself against him, already feeling the telltale wetness between her thighs. He barely did anything worth getting this aroused so quickly, but its been so long, and just the thought of him touching her almost made her come. “Lex..”

“Waited so long.” He murmured, sliding his hand down her stomach and into her underwear. He smiled at the wetness he felt there. “Too long.”

She shivered and turned her head. Her hand caressed his cheek, urging him forward for a kiss.

His lips met hers in a passionate kiss. His tongue thrusting against her own, matching the slow movements of his fingers.

Five more slow strokes against her clit, and she pulled away from his lips with a loud gasp, her body shaking from her first climax. She whimpered as waves wracked her body, blushing at the gush of wetness she felt seep from her. “Wow.”

He chuckled, and brought his fingers up for her to see. “I love how wet you get.” He murmured.

She squirmed in his arms. “Its weird.”

He turned her around so t hat she was facing him, his face set in a serious expression. “I beg to differ. Its quite the turn on with the knowledge that I make you this hot.”

She rolled her eyes. “So arrogant.”

“You love it.”

She grinned. “Not as much as I’d love to see you naked.”

“Oh Fuck!”

She had forgotten how long his tongue was. His tongue seemed to touch all the right places at all once; his mouth sucking hard on her clit, making her writhe and beg. The way his long talented fingers curled inside of her, making her melt and cream for him even more. His tongue replaced his fingers, and she felt her toes curl. Her hands tightened their hold on his head as she fluttered and quivered beneath him.

It took a long time for her world to stop spinning. “Wow,” She breathed, pushing his head away. Her tender flesh was much too sensitive for anymore licking.

She glanced down to see Lex resting his head on her thigh. “Come up here?”

“Can’t.”

She frowned. “Come on.” She laughed, pulling on his hand.

He slowly crawled up her body, and she silently wondered why his skin seemed particularly flushed. “What’s-” She trailed off as her eyes strayed to his now flaccid cock. She slowly raised an eyebrow. “Did you-”

“No.” he answered quickly. He settled himself beside her, hiding his face in her hair.

She knew he was lying. “Lex-” She trailed off with a smile.

He sighed heavily. “Its been a year for me Chloe. What did you expect to happen?”

Chloe bit her lip as she thought this over. “So, you never slept with anyone else while we were apart?”

He lifted his head to look at her, his expression offended. “No.” He answered honestly. “There was no one else.”

She danced her fingers across his shoulder blade as she thought this over. “Hmm,” She said. “Are you going to get all sappy on me and s tart explaining how I’m the only one for you, and every other woman you saw you compared them to me?”

He snorted. “I wouldn’t dare.”

“Good.” She murmured, running her fingers across his chest. “I can’t believe you-”

“Can we just drop it.”

“I mean its quite natural. Premature ejaculation-”

“Chloe!”

She smirked. She knew he was embarrassed, and she wondered if he knew how flattered she was. How turned on she was. The knowledge that she could make such a controlled man like Lex loose control that way. No sex for a whole year, not withstanding.

“I can hear your thoughts.” Lex muttered grumpily.

Her fingers danced across his muscled stomach, her eyebrow raising as the way it quivered from her touch. “I’m just wondering if I can do it again.”

“Fat chance,” He said with a rude snort. “It was a one time thing. You caught me off guard.” He cleared his throat. “I became too eager.”

She nodded keeping a straight face. “Reverted back to adolescent years.”

He rolled his eyes at her. “Can we just change the subject?”

She turned onto her side to look at him. “How did you enjoy your birthday?”

He shrugged. “It was slightly more bearable than the others.”

She laughed. “Oh please, you know you enjoyed it.”

He shrugged, his eyes lowering to his hand as it skimmed the softness of her breasts and stomach. “I did.” he admitted softly. His hands slid up to caress her cheek. “Thank you Chloe.”

Her grin widened. “You’re very welcome.” She reached for his hands to entwine them with her own. “Why do you hate celebrating your birthday so much anyway?” She frowned as his eyes seemed to glaze over. “Lex?”

“Considering the way you’re currently rubbing yourself against me. I kind of can’t answer your question right now.”

Frowning she glanced down, surprised to see her hips moving against his at their own accord. She smirked as she noticed how hard he was so quickly. “Well,” She said turning to look back down at him. “What do you know, hard already.”

Lex smirked. “You have that effect on me.” He rolled over, grasping her hips as she tumbled to the side and onto her back. He settled himself between her thighs. He leaned down to kiss her once a small soft smile on his face.

Her hands caressed down his ribs, over his hips to his ass. She squeezed with a sexy smile, shifting her swollen, drenched cunt to rub against his hard cock.

“Is this the part where I ask you to take me in a manly fashion?” She purred.

“Precisely.” He answered.

“Knew you were a romantic.” She gasped, lifting her hips up toward him as he pushed forward.

Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck as he slid all the way inside. She watched as his eyes slid closed, his face tightening in sheer concentration. She knew this wouldn’t last long for either of them.

“Lex?” She touched his cheek.

He swallowed, his Adams apple bobbing up and down. “Yes?”

She touched his cheek so he could look at her. “You can start fucking me now.”

He nodded and started thrusting, slow gentle strokes of his cock sliding in and out.

Chloe moved her hips against his own, meeting his thrusts, making them harder. “Faster.” She moaned, spreading her legs wider as he complied with her wishes. Her hands slid down his back toward his ass and she squeezed again.

“Oh fuck.”

His thrusts deepened, his pelvis rubbing hard against her clit, sending the most delicious pleasure spreading throughout her body. Her eyes slid closed as she tried to concentrate on the feelings of pleasure he was quickly drawing out of her body.

“Chloe.”

His voice sounded strained, and she opened her eyes, surprised to see Lex watching her with such a loving expression, his eyes dark with a lust hazed expressed. She smiled.

He returned her smile with a quick heated kiss.

“So hot,” He breathed against her lips, his hips thrusting faster.

“Oh fuck !”She cried out, shudders wracking her body as he bent his head to suck hard on her nipple while his fingers toyed with her clit.

Lex’s thrust quickened, his grunts and groans getting louder as he came, his thrusting hips stuttering in their movements.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she fought off the urgings of her body to tell her she should fall asleep. She sighed contentedly.

“Don’t fall asleep.” Lex mumbled, and she grinned.

“You know me too well.” She whispered.

They were both silent for a long moment, closing distracting herself by running her fingers up and down his spine.

“Tell me a secret?”

She was quiet before answering. “Lois and I hatched a plan to get you to fall in love with me.”

She bit her lip as she felt him go tense in her arms.

He lifted his head, his face set in a serious expression. “Why?” He asked.

She met his intense gaze as she answered. “Because I think you deserved someone who would appreciate you. Someone who would understand you and be able to keep up with you. Someone who deserved you.” She looked away from him unable to take his unreadable gaze.

“You think very highly of yourself,” He said after a moment.

She turned to look at him, surprised to see the soft smile on his face.

“I’m glad I came to my senses Chloe.”

“Me too,” She shook her head. “If you only knew what Lois had planned if you hadn’t.”

He smiled softly. “I can only imagine.”

“You really don’t.” She said seriously.

Lex shifted, and rolled off of her, both of them groaning as he slid out of her. He wrapped an arm around her waist, and pulled her against his chest. He pulled away with a small frown when he felt her shiver.

“Cold?” He asked, already bringing the covers up and around them.

“No,” She murmured sleepily. “I was just thinking about what your life would be like if you’d chosen Lana.”

THE END

Two epilogues up next!

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 2-6-07 Chapter 23* (NC-17)

Smut was amazing. I'm glad that Lex was able to handle Chloe's teasing so well. As much as I like the dig at Lana in the end, perhaps a bit too soon to mention her name after sex, even if it was Chloe who said it. That's just not something one wants to hear. I can't wait for the epilogues and I am so sad that this story is almost over. It was so much fun to read.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information