+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Startling Revelation (NC-17) *Epilogue part 2 updated 5/21/07*

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 10-2-06 Chapter 17(part2) * (NC-17)

“We know you’re awake girly.” The voice said as she was violently yanked out of the trunk by her arms. She stumbled, her knees painfully hitting the ground. She cried out, and bit her lip hard to stop the tears that sprung to her eyes.
    I love it when bad guys say things like "girly" it just makes me giggle

The last thing she felt before passing out was the pain of the bullet connecting with her shoulder.
    Oh shit. She better be okay but then again when has anyone died on SV from a gun shot if there aren't the freak of the week so I know she will be okay.

“Lex?” Chloe asked.

“He knows Chloe.” Clark explained. “Everything.”

“Clark, I didn’t--”

“He kind of saw what with Clark ripping the door of its hinges in front of him.” Lois explained. “It was kind of hard to cover up. Clark isn’t that great of a liar.”
    OH my goodness. This has to be really hard for Lex. Chloe his missing then he has to turn to Clark whom he doesn't trust and knows he can find Chloe better then he can. I can't think of anything worse then Lex learning Clark's screct and Chloe knowing the whole time and what he would think about it. A lot has to be on his mind at this moment.

His eyes darkened slightly as he answered. “My fist ran into Daniel’s face.”

“Oh,” She said softly, unsurprised. “Is he--”

“He’ll live.” Lex cut in, his voice flat.
    HA! I'm glad Lex didn't kill him but he got his punch.

He stared at her. “I’m saying I can’t be with you anymore.”
    What are doing?

Lex left one time already and he saw how well that worked out for him. I guess it was bound to end sooner or later but now they will have to work so hard get back to before all that mess. I can't wait for the next update and for you two fix this mess.

Members

ok that just wasn't cool. lex can not just dump chloe when she is in the hospital. it just can not happen.

Members

Oh man! I love this story! The plot is especially fantastic! I can't wait to read what's next. Lex better not be serious!

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

I can't believe I missed both updates!! Poor Chloe, I can't believe that Lex is going to leave her like that!! I can understand how scared he must have been, but does he really think he'll stop caring about her if he doesn't date her? He had better not start dating Lana!! That would be just sick and wrong!! Great updates!! Can't wait to read more!! Hope work starts going better for you!!

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 10-2-06 Chapter 17(part2) * (NC-17)

What????!!!!!! He can't break up with Chloe. That's a coward's way out. You must update!!! Loved the chapter.

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

I love this story and Lex---boy howdy, I wanna smack him upside the head. Oh, that hospital scene just broke my heart!! Please, update soon?

Members

ahhhhhhhhhh what???? no no no! ok fix it please more soon xoxoxox

NS Full Member

No Lex, nooooo! Get your butt back here Lex, stop being a dumbass!

Write more soon!

): )

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

*frustrated groan* It's as if all my favourite authors have gone into hibernation for the incoming winter. What's going on here??!! Was there a 'special hiatus week' memo that I missed out on the NS Forum?

Please do get to posting up the next chapter. I know that this fic deals mostly (if not only) with Chloe's POV, which means that we 'probably' will not get to see how much Lex is suffering from his cowardly decision. But I WOULD like to see him immersed in hurt and regret in some way or another.

heh... but I'm guessing next chapter we will be dealing with plenty of Chloe-tears and Chloe applying lots of self-therapy-through-chocolate. Not to mention all the new and interesting Lois ranting that's going to be happening.

ooohh. Is Lois going to go after Lex with a bazooka? It seems like a very 'Kimbo-Lois' type of thing to do

Please update soon.

A part of me understands that Lex is acting this way because this is the only option , he sees, of how to protect himself, how to be able to function again. Of course it won't work and I hope he realizes this before both of them get hurt to much. Although on the other hand I do hope he suffers at least a bit because he's acting like a scared little kid, and hurting Chloe [ who really could use a little break after everything that happened]. I hope there is an update soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information