+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Startling Revelation (NC-17) *Epilogue part 2 updated 5/21/07*

Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 10-2-06 Chapter 17(part2) * (NC-17)

OMG noooooo this is soo not good, and again! Noooooo!!!! Oh gosh, I know poor Lex was very distraught but this should just mean he needs to stick even closer to Chloe not lose her altogether! Yarrrr please update soon! I soo need to know whats gonna happen next, I feel so sad right now

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

YES! Now we're talking!!

ok, I know that might have been a wierd response to the HORRIBLE thing that just happened. But all that mushy sappiness was getting to me, and it's good to see some real and proper angst and conflict enter the picture.

*ducks down as the more sensitive Chlex fans start throwing things*

This turn of events came as a complete surprise, but in retrospect made perfect sense. Lex has always been deathly afraid of intimacy and dependance on other people, and he has good reason to be afraid. But that being said it is an incredibly cowardly move fo him to give in to his worst fears and try to 'protect' himself by distancing himself from all human emotion and contact.

Do continue soon, I want to see how long it takes before Lex realizes that there really isn't any difference between 'losing Chloe' and forcing himself away from her. Either way, she's not there for him anymore.

Ok, Someone slap Lex! I understand what he's doing but that doesn't mean I have to like it!

Come back and fix this...please!!!

-K-

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Excellent update!

So much happened this update: Chloe got shot and then rescued, and Clark revealed his powers in front of Lex, which was awesome.

BUt then Lex admits that he can't live without CHloe. and then he breaks up with her.

WTF??!!

I can ubderstand his feeling powerless, but to just throw his love for Chloe away because he's scared? Damn, but that sucks!

Please come back soon, and let us know that Lex has begged for forgiveness
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Damn Lex and his damn need to hide his emotions. If I wasn't devoted to Chlex, I would say that Chloe not take him back no matter how much groveling he'll have to do to get her back. But I love this damn ship, so Lex do the begging and get Chloe back. That shit head needs to learn that emotion is a good thing and letting your feelings take over you is fine occasionally. And that when you are in love, nothing else matters. And I'm a walking book of cliches but whatever I want my happy Chlex back. So give Lex a good kick in the ass, Lois will do it I'm sure, and get him back to Chloe. I swear if he doesn't realize in 5 seconds after he walks out of that room that he's an idiot, then I'm going to lose faith in this guy. Sorry, I'm a little emotional right now, my internet is having problems and I want to cry.

Kill Lana

Quote Originally Posted by somethingeasy View Post
    YES! Now we're talking!!

ok, I know that might have been a wierd response to the HORRIBLE thing that just happened. But all that mushy sappiness was getting to me, and it's good to see some real and proper angst and conflict enter the picture.

*ducks down as the more sensitive Chlex fans start throwing things*

Oh somethingeasy i know exactly what you mean. believe you me all the sappiness was getting to me myself! and i wrote the stuff. I just had to make them all happy sappy before smashing the dream back to reality that is Lex. Thanks for the comment!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Well I like my sappy and I don't care for Lex right now. I can understand but he is stupid.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

so great update. really, and it was well worth the wait.

“I didn’t know the mayor’s son was involved with kidnapping as an extra curricular activity.” The blow to the side of her face was quick and unexpected. Pain blossomed quickly, and she could feel the blood trickle out of the side of her mouth.

“I had to close down all of my operations because you bitch!” He spat angrily. “You’ve cost me millions moving all around the city trying to dodge you and millions more with closing down my operations.”

“I’m persistent.” She commented, immediately regretting the words as they spilled out of her mouth.
    Just like Chloe, she knows she shouldn't be mouthing off to them and yet she'll do it anyway, and more than once.

His eyes darkened slightly as he answered. “My fist ran into Daniel’s face.”

“Oh,” She said softly, unsurprised. “Is he--”

“He’ll live.” Lex cut in, his voice flat.
    I wouldn't have expected anything less. In fact I would have been disappointed had Lex not beaten Daniel Lucas up some way or another.

He shook his head. “I couldn’t function,” He said softly. “I couldn’t. All I could think that if something had happened to you I--When I couldn’t find you, when I felt I couldn’t think straight any longer, I had to turn to Clark.”

“That’s okay.” She said softly. “Getting help isn’t always bad.”

He turned to face her, his face a blank mask. “I felt helpless Chloe. Completely helpless at the knowledge that you could be dead. That I could lose you. I can’t feel that way again. I can’t go through that Chloe.”

She frowned at him confused. “What are you saying Lex?”

He stared at her. “I’m saying I can’t be with you anymore.”
    Oh man, why can't he realize that feeling the way he was is all what being in love is all about. You're supposed to feel helpless when the person you love is missing, or in danger. Getting hurt and feeling that pain is part of the risk you take. For a genius, he certainly is an idiot.

Chloe turned away from the direction Lex had gone in. “I think Lex just broke up with me.”
    Poor Chloe. As if she hasn't been through enough, now she has to fight to get Lex back. She will fight for him, right? She's gonna try and make him see that he's wrong, and that they do need to be together, right??

well, anyway, great update, as already stated. I hope you update soon. Don't work too hard!!

Heather

Great update ! Damn stupid Lex, I understand why he acted the way he did but still Stupid stupid Lex !!
    Can't wait for the next update !!

woohoo lex! way to be a bitch.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information