+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Startling Revelation (NC-17) *Epilogue part 2 updated 5/21/07*

Kill Lana

Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 4-24-06 Chapter 9 (Part2) * (R)

Here it is like I promised ladies.. I hope you all enjoy
    Chapter 9 Part 2 (Nc-17)

Lex’s kissing technique was truly amazing

At least that’s what Chloe thinks as she kissed him while his body had her pressed hard up against her apartment door. He knew just the right amount of pressure to use, alternating between firm pressure and deep sliding tongue to light and gentle touches, his lips and tongue just barely touching her own. It was all good to her, and she held onto his shoulders, trying her best to remember to keep breathing through her nose, and keep up with his fast alternating moves.

When he drew back, he leaned down to whisper in her ear, the heat from his breath against her neck sending delightful shivers down her spine. “I don’t think its very wise of us to give your neighbors a show.”

Her eyes opened halfway, slightly unfocused. He still had her pushed up firmly against the door, invading her space, the heat from his body, and the insistent hardness from his cock pushing up against her stomach making it hard for her to focus.

The loud ding of the elevator startled her, and cleared her scattered mind. She looked around the empty hallway, suddenly remembering where she was. “Show not good.” She said, placing her hands on his chest, and gently pushing him away. Her hands shook as she reached inside her purse for her keys. They shook even more as she placed her key into the lock and struggled to turn it. She glanced back at Lex to see him smiling in obvious amusement. “It gets stuck sometimes.” She lied.

He leaned in closer, placing his large hand over her own. “Let me help.” He said, turning the lock.

“Thank you,” She breathed as she heard the audible click of the door unlocking. She opened the door, and stepped inside, dropping her bag and keys onto the side table while leaning down to take her shoes off.

“Nice place.”

She jumped, startled at how quickly he had moved behind her. She gave a quiet ‘thanks’ as his hands moved up and down her arms.

“Will you tell me Chloe? Will you tell me what you said to Mr. Tanaka to make him change his mind?”

‘Huh?’ She thought confused. Leave it to Lex to bring this up at a time like this.

“No,” She whispered as his hands slid down her body and held her by the waist, gently squeezing.

“Why not?”

“Because-” She trailed off, and her eyes drifted shut as she felt him bend his knees slightly, pressing his hips more intimately against her back, making her feel the hardness of his cock rubbing against her ass. She has to force herself to keep from falling to the floor at the very moment she realizes this is seductor Lex.

His hands began their wandering again, slowly caressing her arms up and down. “Because isn’t an answer Chloe.”

His voice is low as he says this in her ear, pressing forward with the slightest of movements. She couldn't help herself as she grindecd back against his cock.

She swallowed, biting her lip as she replied. “Its an answer because I just gave it to you.”

His hands slid up her shoulders to the clip holding her halter dress around her neck. “You have no idea just how much I wanted to rip this dress off of you all night.”

“Well, that was certainly nice to know, and she found it funny that the sudden change of subject didn’t rattle her. “How much?”

He unclipped her dress, letting the top fall away, and the first touch of the cool air made her coral nipples harden like pebbles. She felt exposed, a little embarrassed, but the pulsating desire between her legs overtook those feelings.

“Oh..” She gasped, as his large warm hands encircled her breasts, squeezing them, massaging them, his fingers pinching her nipples gently.

“This much.” He whispered hotly.

She could feel his heart pounding inside his chest against her back as he squeezed her breasts ever harder.

“I would really rather show you.”

She knew this was his smooth way of saying he wants to fuck her, and suddenly, she turned, but before she could say anything, his lips were on hers. Every thought in her mind slipped away. All she could do was feel, and think about how good it felt to finally have what she’s been patiently waiting for.

His hands held her face as his tongue parted her lips, dipping deep into her mouth, sucking and tasting. Still keeping the kiss intact, his hands moved to her hips, silently urging her to lift the front of her dress as he lifted her by the waist. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he maneuvered them around the coffee table, around the couch, and down the hallway.

She pulled away from his lips, and began kissing and nipping his throat as he stumbled down the darkened hallway. She tightened her arms around him, rubbing her bare chest slightly against the rough material of his tux; moaning low in her throat as the sharp feeling sent a jolt between her legs.

“Chloe?” He questioned, his voice breathless, and she realized he had no idea where he was going.

“Left.” She mumbled against his throat.

He turned, making sure his right arm held her upright as he reached for the door on his left.

“No, my left.” she corrected, giggling while sucking on his Adams apple as he nearly tripped over his feet to get into the room.

He opened her bedroom door, and she switched the light on as they passed through the doorway.

As soon as he settled her onto her feet, she stepped forward, meeting him in another hot kiss. Her hands squeezed his shoulders as his hands slide around her waist, and pulled her lower body more firmly against his own, making both of them moan softly into each other’s mouths. She pushed his hands away, and moved to slide his jacket off.

“Wait,” She whispered, stepping away when he reached for her again. “Just, let me use the bathroom.”

‘Hey Girlie, safe sex is the best sex!’
    Love, Lois
    P.S. ride him like a stallion!

Chloe held her hand over her mouth as she giggled insanely at the message scrawled on her bathroom mirror in lipstick. She reached out, and snatched the taped condom off of the mirror with a sigh. She bit her lip as she stared down at the condom which exclaimed ‘Ribbed for her pleasure!’ she glanced back at the closed door with a small smile. She hadn’t wanted to stop in the middle of what they were doing or about to do, but her nerves were shot, and she needed to calm down before she chickened out. The moment they stepped into that bedroom, she suddenly became frightened as she realized that the two of them fucking was going to change everything. Frightened because she had no clue what was going to happen next. Shaking her thoughts, she unzipped the side of her dress, letting it slide down her hips so she could step out of it before turning and hanging it on the back of the door. She reached into her hair, and pulled out the pins and clips that held her hair up, sighing as it cascaded down her shoulders. She ran her fingers through it, and paused as she looked at herself in the mirror, noticing for the first time how different she looked. Swollen red lips, flushed cheeks. She was glowing, and Lex, the man she loved, did this to her. She glanced back at the closed door wondering just why the hell she was afraid in the first place.

She stood in the doorway, watching him. He sat on the edge of her bed, now shirtless and barefoot, his head down as if he were thinking. She cleared her throat, and he glanced at her, not bothering to shield the hunger in his eyes.

“Come here Chloe.”

She did as instructed, walking over to him and standing between his open legs. She swallowed as she stared down into gray eyes hungry with desire. Lex stared back, raising an eyebrow, and fingering the silk robe she put on.

“Why’d you put this on?”

She shrugged feeling self-conscious as she answered. “Because I’m fleshy.”

He looked at her as if she had two heads. “Nonsense.” he said, reaching for the string and pulling on it, licking his lips as the strings gave way, and gazing at her exposed skin with blatant lust. His fingers grazed up her stomach, toward her chest. “You’re perfectly fine.”

She immediately forgot about her being nude because she was too engrossed with his fingers playing with her nipples. Suddenly, she remembered something.

“I’m not a virgin!”

His hand froze, and he gave her a startled laugh. “I would hope not.”

Chloe’s eyes narrowed in annoyance. Damn that Lois for putting thoughts into her head.

He was still smiling softly as his hand rubbed between her lips, his smile widening even more at the wetness he found seeping through her thong. “Is that what you thought I thought?”

“No!” She squeaked, grasping his shoulders, and moving her hips against his hand.

“Hmm,” He said still rubbing. “I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren’t being honest with me Chloe.” He cupped her sex and squeezed.
    She made a sound between a whine and a moan, and she felt her face heat in embarrassment. “Well-” She breathed, squeezing his shoulders when his fingers continued their rubbing, now paying special attention to her clit. “You wouldn’t fuck me for so long.”

He chuckled. “Well I do now.” He said matter-of-factly.

She tried glaring at him, but failed miserably. “If I wasn’t so horny I would slap you.”

“I don’t mind a little rough play now and then.” He said with a grin, slipping his fingers into the band of her panties, and tugging them down, helping her step out of them. He grasped her hips, and turned, pulling her down on the bed, and crawling up and over her. He smiled down at her before lowering his head, and capturing her lips in a deeply kiss, his tongue thrusting hard against her own.

Her reply was lost the second he pulled her panties off. He was getting away with a lot of slick talk right now. She was always amazed at how good he was each time he kissed her. I was like a new experience all over again. He pulled away from her mouth and trailed his lips down her neck toward her breast.

“Will you tell me now?”

Her eyes drifted shut as his hot mouth closed over her nipple and sucked hard. “No.”

He let go of her nipple with an audible pop. “No?”

Her eyes popped opened, and she lifted her head. “Don’t stop,” she murmured.

He raised an eyebrow, sticking out his tongue and hovering it over her nipple. “No?” He repeated.

Her head fell back onto the pillow, and she pouted. “You’re evil.” She decided to play stupid. “No what?”

He gave her an annoyed look. “What did you tell Tanaka?”

She sighed and rolled her eyes. “Oh, nothing really, just flirted a little and questioned his intelligence.”

Lex continued his ministrations, licking her nipple before sucking hard on it. “Hmm?” He hummed, and she groaned. He lifted his head, tilting it sideways. “Continue please.”

She gasped when he suddenly bit her nipple, and blew on it. “Well..” She trailed off when he moved his attention to the other breast. “Well…” She trailed off again, and squinted her eyes in thought.

He pulled away giving her an inquiring look. “Well what?”

Chloe sighed in frustration as she tried to concentrate on what she was saying. “Well, you know how-Oh! How you said that the bi-bidders you get you sell their products?”

Lex just nodded, lowering his head once again to languidly suck on her erect nipple.

God she was getting wetter by the minute. “Well, I just asked him in a fancy way how could he be so stupid to pass up millions…shit!… of dollars because of an old feud. What did your father do to him anyway?”

He lifted his head again, his hand slipping down between her breast, her stomach then between her thighs. “Slept with his wife. Fuck Chloe you’re really wet.”

Well, Duh. She arched her hips against his hand. “Your father is a dick.”

He gave her a look. “Lets keep fathers out of the bedroom shall we?”

She shrugged. “You brought it…” She trailed off as he began to kiss down her body. She watched as he lifted her right leg, and kissed the inside of her thigh and behind her knee. Chloe bit her lip, trying in vain to hold in the laughter that was bubbling up. She realized she was failing as the tickling sensation increased, and a burst of laughter flew out of her.

Lex slowly lifted his head giving her a wry look. “I didn’t know my kissing you was so amusing.”

“No,” she said still giggling. “Its just, I’m extremely ticklish there behind my knees, and well you kissing me triggered it.”

Lex watched with an amused smile as her giggling tapered off. “And here I thought it’d be an erogenous zone for you.”

Chloe shook her head. “No. waaay!” She squeaked when he dipped his head, and licked her between her legs. Chloe’s eyes widened in surprise, never having felt something so intense in all of her life. The pressure between her legs from his licking made her want to thrust against his face and push it away at the same time. He obviously knew what he was doing, going straight for all the good parts, licking another long slow lick up her slit, sucking on her clit before going back again. His hands grasped her ass, and he lifted her closer toward his mouth, sliding his tongue all the way inside her.

“Oh…fuck!” Chloe didn’t know what to do with herself. Her hands clawed at her sheets, his bald head, anywhere she could think to grasp. She had never felt so much pleasure in all her life, and It was starting to scare her. “You men…” She panted, continuing their earlier conversation, not caring if he was listening or not.

He took a firmer grip on her ass, and jerked her against his mouth, moving his head back and forth.

Chloe’s eyes glazed over, and she felt hot tears slide down the corners of her eyes. Her voice was strained as she spoke. “You men, walk..ohh! Around showing off who’s got the bigger dick…” She trailed off, and blinked as more tears came.

He forced his tongue even deeper, letting her grind her pussy against his face.

“While all along it’s the woman who holds the…oh god!” Her body went rigid as he sucked hard on her clit, and she came, her body jerking hard from the pleasure and force of her orgasm.

Even after she came, he continued licking and swallowing her juices until she became so sensitive she had to bat his head away with her hands.

He kissed back up her body, stopping to wipe his mouth with the back of his hand as he looked down at her with a questioning gaze. “What does the women hold?”

Chloe blinked up at him coming out of her haze. Her hand reached down and she squeezed his cock through his pants. “This.” She smiled as his eyes closed and he moaned. “Lex?”

His eyes opened halfway. “Yes?”

Her eyes twinkled as she smirked at him. “Now will you fuck me?”

He was off the bed in seconds, and she watched him in admiration as he quickly unzipped his pants and pulled them, along with his boxers down. He was back on the bed in seconds, and she didn’t waste anytime in reaching for his long hard cock, squeezing and fondling him until a bead of semen began to lick from the head. Her hand pumped up and down, the wet sucking sounds along with his groans urging her on. Suddenly he pulled away with groan.

“Condom,” He breathed against her lips before kissing her. “Chloe, I don’t have one.”

She was momentarily annoyed that he didn’t have one, which meant he wasn’t planning on fucking her that night either. “My robe. The left pocket.”

He was gone again, reaching for her robe, and back again, crawling back onto the bed while ripping open the wrapper with his teeth before quickly rolling it on. He moved back to his spot between her thighs, and she looked down, watching as he slowly buried himself inside her cunt. At first, she tensed from the discomfort of his cock filling her, but it soon faded the more he moved, and Chloe moaned, lifting her hips to meet his thrusts, amazed at how much he filled her.

“Fuck,” Lex whispered hoarsely. “You’re so tight. Keep doing that.”

She cried out as his words made her even hotter, even wetter, and her head thrashed back and forth over and over as he began moving harder and faster, her low mewls and soft cries encouraging him on.

“Uhhh..fuck..Chloe..” He grunted with each thrust. “So Good…tight..uhh.” Sweat dripped from his forehead, down his nose, and onto her chest. His right hand gripped her hip as he thrusts even deeper, almost mad with the slick hot friction of his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. The spasms of her inner muscles sending jolts of pleasure through his cock.

“Uh, Uh…uh..” She grunted, curving her hand around the back of his neck, pressing his lips more firmly against her damp skin, arching her back when she felt him suck hard on her throat. Her hands slid down his back, to his ass, digging her nails in hard.

He began thrusting more powerfully. Pounding her so hard that there were surely going to be bruises after all of this was over. Chloe didn’t care. Couldn’t care. As long as he didn’t stop moving. Didn’t stall her in the pleasure building inside her stomach and moving down.

“Faster,” She panted into his ear. “Harder. Deeper. Don’t stop fucking me. I’m going to come so hard. So soon.”

“Fuck!” he groaned, his body tensing, both of their bodies stopping to grind against each other as they both become consumed by a mutual orgasm.

Lex lay heavily on top of her, panting hotly into her ear. Chloe tried catching her own breath, her hands caressing his head, his shoulders, and back.

“Wait,” She whispered, gripping his shoulders when he tried to roll off of her. “I like to feel your weight on me.”

He lay still for a very long moment, and she closed her eyes, her hands still idly roaming his cooling body, letting the pressure of his solid body push her deeper into the mattress.

“I have to take care of the condom,” He said, finally breaking the quiet spell that came over them.

She reluctantly let him go, moaning low in her throat at the feeling of his cock sliding out of her. She grimaced as she rubbed her thighs together feeling slightly embarrassed at the amount of wetness she felt there. He tied the condom, and rolled onto his side, placing it into the trash basket next to her bed. She slid next to him under the sheets, laying her chin on his chest; noticing the surprised look he gave her.

Silence descended upon them once again, this time that awful awkward silence she hated so much. She glanced up at him through her hair. “Tell me a secret?”

Lex sighed, removing the wet strands of her hair with his fingers as he answered. “I’ve been extremely horny all night.”

Chloe’s eyes widened comically, and she rolled onto her back, placing her hand over her mouth as she began giggling.

Lex rolled over onto his side, resting his head in his hand. He watched her, an unreadable expression on his face. “Laughing at me are you?”

Chloe looked at him, still laughing. “No!” she gasped in between giggles. “Its just that it was very strange to hear Lex Luthor use the word horny.”

Lex smiled amused. “Hmm..” He said, leaning over her. “Which word shall I use then?” He punctuated each word with a kiss. “Salacious? Concupiscent?”

She laughed. “I like libidinous.”

He pulled away from her with a small smile. “Okay. I was extremely libidinous all night.”

Her giggling quieted down. “That sounds much more appropriate.”

Lex moved to lay onto his back again. He gave her an ambiguous look. “Now who’s the snob?”
    She raised an eyebrow. “I admit I have a certain level of snobbishness, but yours is way up there.”

Lex laughed. “Well, what do you expect? I’m Lex Luthor.”

She snorted. “Arrogant.”

He smirked. “Thank you.”

“Seriously,” She said, moving back onto her side. “Tell me.”

He folded his hands behind his head. “I haven’t been this relaxed in a very long time. I’m trying to get use to this.”

She tilted her head in question. “What do you mean?”

He gestured toward the two of them. “You know, This. This talking afterward. The laughing. I’ve never been with anyone who laughed in bed before.”

Chloe grinned. “Well,” She said sitting up, and straddling his waist. “I’m sorry if I’m not the usual sophistication you’re used to.”

Lex lifted his hand toward her hair. “I don’t care about those things.”

Chloe smiled slightly wanting to hear more. “Tell me another one?”

“I’m moving back to Metropolis next month.”

Chloe gave him a surprised look, and she had trouble hiding her elation. “Really? Why?”

He looked down at his fingers that were rubbing circles around her nipples. “I miss the city. The bright lights, the noise, the hustle and bustle. Smallville is too slow. Too quiet. I think its slowly driving me insane.” he sighed and shook his head. “I don’t even know why I’ve stayed that long.”

She shrugged. “Well, you did have friends there once, and well maybe you thought you were searching for something, but you don‘t know what-” she trailed off at his look.

“I was searching for something. Something that’s now not important to me at all anymore.”

Chloe felt her insides lurch as she realized he was sharing something very important with her. Felt her insides tingle at how open he was being with her. How his usually unaffected blank mask was gone and in its place was a look of melancholy. At that very moment, she wanted to hug him and tell him everything. Confess how much she loved him. Ask whether or not this thing between them means anything.

Instead, she kissed down his chest, smiling at his sharp intake of breath as she grasped his soft cock in her hand and began stroking gently.

He watched her with a bemused expression. “Chloe, its been a very long time. I don’t think I’ll be ready this soon.”

She raised an eyebrow still stroking his now half hard cock. “Lex Luthor doubting himself. Call the presses hell has frozen over.”

“Ha ha.” He breathed, his eyelids fluttering half-mast the harder she stroked. He thrust into her hand a bit as he watched his cock grow larger. “I retract my earlier statement.”

Chloe giggled as she moved her body lower and between his legs. She squeezed him harder, watching in amazement as his cock grew in her hand. She glanced up at him when he groaned, and licked her lips as she looked back down at what her hand was doing.

“You don’t have to do that.”

She looked back up at him to see him watching her with intense heat in his eyes. No, she didn’t have to do this and no, she had never done this before in her life, but the thought of making him feel good combined with the hungry and intense look he was giving her was reason enough for her to do it. She lowered her head, and pressed her moist lips against the head of his cock and stuck her tongue out to lick. She looked back up at him, noticing his knuckles were white from gripping the sheet so hard. She smiled at him before lowering her head again, enveloping him into her warm mouth.

“Shit,” The words are hissed from his lips, and his hip thrust up gently as she slowly swallows him down. She pulled back, his cock sliding out of her mouth with an audible pop. She turned her head to the side, mouthing the side of his cock, stroking and licking, and lapping her way up to the head, sucking it whole again. Sucking him down as much as her throat allows her without choking. Her head bobbed up and down, slow then fast inside her wet mouth. Feeling urged on by the little gasps and grunts coming from Lex. Feeling certain power with the knowledge that his legs were writhing underneath her and his eyes were rolling in the back of his head because of her.

She pulled away slightly when he thrust up, gently forcing more flesh into her mouth; his cock rubbing up against her palate, and she moaned, surprised she doesn’t gag, but it still worried her so she pulled away.

“Sorry,” He breathed quietly, and she looked up surprised to see the regret in his face. She just shrugged, and lowered her head again, sucking down his hard length once again.

Lex is back to making quiet grunts, his hands moving into her hair now, his face contorting and body twisting as she sucked and stroked as hard as she could.

“Chloe!” He half groaned, pulling her mouth away from his cock, but she continues stroking him hard, looking up at him, surprised to see him looking at her so wide eyed, and blank- faced before something hit him, and his eyes rolled up in the back of his head as he arched up spilling hard and powerful into her hand.

Chloe’s own eyes are wide as she continued to milk him until there was nothing left, and he’s soft again. She pulled her hand away, and looked at it knowing she should probably feel disgusted, but she doesn’t because that was so hot to her, and she thought it was more intimate than anything. She slid over onto her side, and reached for the tissues, wiping her hand, and tossing them in the trash basket. She glanced back at Lex, noticing him just lying there in a boneless sprawl, his chest heaving.

She crawled back up his body, and draped herself against his chest, listening to his heart pound as he tried to catch his breath. It was nice to see him this relaxed.

“I’ve never done that before.” She said with a proud smile.

Lex raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure? Because that was-”

She raised her head narrowing her eyes at him. “I think I would know if I did or not.”

“Well,” He said, his voice tired. “That’s very nice to know. Do you want me to return the favor?”

She shook her head. As appealing as that offer was right now, she didn’t think she could go another round, she felt too sore, but she wouldn’t tell him that. “Too tired. Sleep now.”

He chuckled. “Thank god.”

“Chloe?”

She could hear a soft voice through her sleeping haze. Her eyes fluttered open as she felt soft lips brush her forehead. She stared up at Lex with sleepy eyes. “What?”

He smiled down at her, brushing her hair away from her forehead. “I have to get going.”

She sat up slightly, noticing he was fully dressed again, his tie hanging loosely around his neck. She glanced around her slightly illuminated bedroom. “What time is it?”

“Six thirty.” He said, his voice quiet.

“I’ll walk you to the door,” She said, slowly sitting up while wrapping the sheet around her body.

Lex watched as she bent down to reach for her robe. “You should go back to bed.”

She shook her head as she pulled on her robe, tying the strings loosely around her waist. “I will after I walk you out, besides I have to lock the door.” She said, and followed him down the hall toward the front door.

She unlocked it, and opened it, turning to face him with a shy smile. “I enjoyed last night.”

“Me too.” He said, walking through the doorway and pausing.

She looked up at him, her eyes closing briefly as he bent to kiss her forehead, then moved to her lips, giving her a soft lingering kiss.

He pulled away with a soft smile. “I’ll see you later Chloe.”

Her stomach tingled. “Okay,” she said, watching as he turned to go. She peaked her head out into the hallway. “Hey, Lex?”

He stopped at the elevator, turning to face her, an expectant look on his face. “Yes?”

‘I love you,’ she thought. ‘I have for a very long time, and I hope you feel the same way.’ She wanted to say that out loud, but she knew she couldn’t. Knew he wasn’t ready to hear those words. Knows that’ll just scare him away because sex doesn’t always equal love. So instead she says. “Lois is throwing me a house warming party. I’d like you to be there.”

He smiled, sliding his hands in his pocket. “I’ll think about it.”

She rolled her eyes knowing that means yes in his language. “Don’t think just come.”

The elevator doors opened, and he stepped on. “I’ll see you later Chloe.”

She waved at him as the doors slid closed before going back inside her apartment. She closed her door slowly, and leaned her back against it. Her thoughts flashed back to the night before, and she squeezed her thighs together smiling at the slight soreness she felt.

“Wow.” She whispered before walking back to her bedroom for much needed sleep.

TBC

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 4-24-06 Chapter 9 (Part2) * (R)

Yeah they finally . Nice smut as promised . I love them giggling in bed together so sweet so cute.

‘I love you,’ she thought. ‘I have for a very long time, and I hope you feel the same way.’ She wanted to say that out loud, but she knew she couldn’t. Knew he wasn’t ready to hear those words. Knows that’ll just scare him away because sex doesn’t always equal love.
    I wanted him to tell her she loved him so she could have said what she wanted to.
    So instead she says. “Lois is throwing me a house warming party. I’d like you to be there.”

He smiled, sliding his hands in his pocket. “I’ll think about it.”

She rolled her eyes knowing that means yes in his language. “Don’t think just come.”
    Oh yes he better come to the party. Then Clark can get all hot and bothered when sees them together. Tee hee.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 4-24-06 Chapter 9 (Part2) * (R/nc-17)

Man that was I need a after that. I am so glad they finally did it. More please...

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This was a truly wonderful update, and smut scene

Excellent work!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Love it love it!!! Very very hot. I've been waiting and waiting for this part and you most certainly did NOT disappoint! Great job

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

WOW!!!!! That was a HOT update!!!! Lex didn't sound too encouraging @ the end when Chloe asked if he would go to her house warming party. He better show up. Can't wait for more.

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

great update!!!

Leaving...

Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 4-24-06 Chapter 9 (Part2) * (NC-17)

...I'm slightly out of it...that was a hot chapter. I hope Lois spikes the punch, so Lex and Chloe can get it on. And I agree...nice smut scene.

Oh wow fantastic update !! I'm loving this fic !! Smut was hot and I can't wait to read more !!

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Oh thank God, that was so worth waiting for, but please don't let Lex pull away from Chloe. They belong together. And now I've turned them into a romantic comedy.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information