+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Startling Revelation (NC-17) *Epilogue part 2 updated 5/21/07*

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 4-7-06 Chapter 7 (Part2) * (NC-17)

Oh that was heartbreaking. She needs to turn right around and be with him whether he likes it or not. Oh please let everything be okay so these two can finally be together the way they need to be. You know, holding each other. In bed. Naked. The bed is entirely optional by the way.

awesome stuff my dear . The kiss was awesome I was dancing around the room LOL...The Kmart thing was hilarious!
    Poor Lex. Anyone else just wanna reach out and hug him?

Chlexaholics Unite! Senior Member Ann's Avatar

Originally Posted by lj715
    NOO! Chloe , don't leave him. I think she gave up here too quickly. Oh well, please fix this . Can't wait for the next update.
    I agree completely! Please hurry back soon.

Now he feels really bad thinking that was her first sexual incounter. Oh Lex poor boy it's ok to move on with your life your mommy would like you to be happy.

What a mess, I thought our couple was going to be at least a little happily ever after but apparently not. Lex is a guy who tries to keep everything in too much and then he reaches a breaking point, he thinks that he took it out on Chloe and yea maybe he was a little rough but she wanted it. Chloe loves him and so she is definitely going to fight tooth and nail for him if he tries to pull away. It was a little sad but a great update.

Steph*

Red face Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 4-7-06 Chapter 7 (Part2) * (NC-17)

Poor Lex!

Chloe tell him!

Please update soon!

Kill Lana

Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 4-9-06 Chapter 8 * (NC-17)

Thank you again for all the support guys. It really keeps me going here’s the next part!

Chapter 8

Chloe woke up the next morning feeling just as bad as when she went to bed the night before. As soon as she arrived back to her dorm room, she had taken a shower, and cried. Then she had cried herself to sleep. She felt miserable, confused, and strangely unsettled. Unsettled because she didn’t like the way she had left things with Lex. She knew she shouldn’t have left him alone last night, but she had the feeling that he needed to be left alone. She knew he didn’t want her seeing him so broken. So emotional. She felt her heart ache with the knowledge that her friendship or her love may never heal the part of his soul where he needs it the most.

She climbed out of bed, and paused in surprise when she noticed the half naked boy sleeping next to Lana for the first time. She glared at them across the room before clearing her throat loudly.

Lana woke up first, her eyes widening and a blush rising to her cheeks as she notice Chloe staring at her with a raised eyebrow. “Sorry,” she muttered shaking whatever his name is shoulders. “I’ll get him to leave.”

Chloe just rolled her eyes as she gathered her things so she could go and get dressed inside the bathroom. “Don’t bother.”

“Chloe, did you find out who that guy was Lana brought to my mom’s Christmas dinner?”

Chloe looked over at Clark extremely annoyed and slightly sad look. When was he going to get a clue exactly. When was he going to realize that Lana was over him, and he the same. She didn’t understand how he could hold onto to something for so long when he was getting nothing but grief in return.

“Look Clark, you want to know what I think?”

Clark nodded silently. His face hopeful.

“I think Lana is a bitch.”

“Chloe!”

“Clark, Lana has a boyfriend. Do you understand that? She’s stringing you along, and you’re letting her like the idiot I know you aren’t. She’s selfish and self absorbed, and she’s only looking for the best guy who’ll cater to her every need.”

Clark looked away from her as the truth in her words hit him full force. “She said she still loved me, but she’s confused.”

Chloe shook her head sadly at him. “If she loved you Clark. She would’ve fought tooth and nail for you when you broke it off with her. She wouldn’t have stood for it. She would have done everything in her power to get you back, and she didn’t even try hard enough. Instead, she went to Lex, and tried to be with him because he showed her a little attention.”

Clark’s face looked pained. “I know.”

She smiled sadly at him. “I know Lana was your first love. Your first everything. But, you have to move on.”

Clark smiled. “You frighten me at how much you’re always right.”

Chloe shook her head. “It isn’t about being right. Its about common sense, and me caring for you. Clark, you’re my best friend, and you’re an amazing person. You deserve better than Lana.”

And she meant it. Clark had grown so much over the past year. No matter if he still saw things as black and white or that he’s still self righteous to a fault. She had somehow lost sight at how selfless Clark can be. How much he always wants to help.

“I think I always thought this Chloe. I just.. I just needed to hear it.”

Chloe smiled. “Well, you heard it. Now just listen this time?”

Clark hugged her. “Thanks Chlo.”

She smiled as she squeezed him. “I try. Now I have to run.”

“Where you going?”

“I’m going to listen to myself for once.”

Chloe called Lex’s cell phone for the third time, frowning when all she got was the voicemail.

She knew leaving him alone had been a mistake. She was going to fight for him. She wasn’t going to let him push her away. She was not letting him get off that easy.

“Hello, Helga. Is Lex-” She trailed off as Helga shook her head sadly.

“Mr. Luthor has gone and taken a business trip to England.”

Chloe’s eyes widened in surprise. “England?” She shook her head in disbelief. “Do you know when he’ll be back?”

Helga shook her head. “No, he only told me to tell you he was sorry.”

Chloe looked down at her hands. Apparently he was sorry enough to go halfway across the world to get away from her. “Oh, Okay. I guess I’ll be going then.”

“Chloe?” Helga called, and she paused before turning to face the older woman. “Why don’t you come inside, and I’ll make you some tea.”

The warmth from the chamomile tea made Chloe’s insides warm, and made the sick feeling she felt slightly better.

“You feeling better sweetie?”

Chloe smiled softly. “Depends on your definition of feeling better.”

Helga laughed loudly as she wiped off the counter, and reached to pour herself a cup of tea. “You remind me so much of my daughter Diana.”

Chloe smiled, surprised. “You have a daughter?”

Helga nodded. “I do. She’s just about Lex’s age. She lives in California.”

“She must be very luck to have a mother like you.”

Helga smiled sadly. “Thank you. But, unfortunately she doesn’t think so.”

“Well, what do you mean?”

“I know my daughter loves me, but we don’t always see eye to eye on things. I sometimes think she’s ashamed that I’ve been a maid all my life.”

Chloe frowned deeply. How could someone ever be ashamed of such a loving caring woman like Helga.

Helga squeezed her hand. “Oh honey, don’t worry about that. That’s just Diana being Diana. I love her no matter what. You just worry about your own problems.”

Chloe looked down into her mug with a sad smile. “My problems. Seems my problem decided to go halfway across the world away from me.”

“You love him.” It wasn’t a question.

Chloe smiled ruefully. “That obvious huh?”

Helga shrugged, leaning over to pour Chloe more tea. “Not really. I just have a hunch about these things.” She eyed Chloe carefully. “What is it about him that makes you so crazy inside?”

Chloe smiled wistfully. “Lex is a very intense man. Complex. Intelligent and handsome, and even though he doesn’t like to admit it, he’s very sweet.”

Helga smiled shaking her head. “Yes. That will make you crazy inside. He’s also very stubborn, can be pig headed and extremely clueless when it comes to women like you.”

Chloe choked on her tea as she giggled. “I didn’t want to be rude, but I though the same thing.”

Helga laughed along with her. “He wasn’t always like that though. He was such a shy child.”

Chloe looked up intrigued. “You knew Lex when he was a child?”

Helga nodded. “I’ve known Lex since he was a little baby. I’ve been working for the Luthor family for a very long while now.”

Chloe nodded in understanding, and she leaned forward. “What was he like?”

“He’ll probably won’t like me telling you this, but what the hell. Its punishment for him going off and leaving like a coward.” She reached for a box of Yardley cookies, and put it on the plate in front of Chloe. “As I said before. Lex was always a shy child. Quiet. Kept to himself a lot. But so very sweet, and he stuck to Lillian like glue. Lionel didn’t really like that much.”

Chloe’s eyes narrowed. “He’s a bastard.”

Helga chuckled. “Yes, I agree.” She bit her lip as she continued more sadly. “Lex changed after the accident. Things changed for him. Lionel grew colder. Children grew crueler toward him. He spent months in and out of hospitals. He even stopped speaking for a whole year. It was as if he closed in on himself.”

Chloe shook her head sadly. “He does that sometimes even now.”

Helga nodded. “After Lillian died, I think it destroyed him, and it made things even worse for him. Especially after being raised by a man like Lionel.”

Chloe knew what it was like to be in the grips of someone like Lionel. It nearly destroyed her. But, being raised by him. Suffering years from his ridicules and tricks, and verbal abuse. She could understand why Lex is the way he is.

“After he turned seventeen, he moved out of his father’s home, and asked me to come with him.”

Chloe smiled. “Really?”

Helga nodded. “Yes. And I was honored, I’ve always kept my eyes on him. Always took care of him when his mother wasn’t around. I just wished I’d done more for him. Believe it or not after he moved out, he got worse. The partying. The drugs and the alcohol. I’ve had to sit with him in the hospital so many times.”

“My god.”

Helga sighed as she moved to pour herself another cup of tea. “It was just his own way of dealing with his pain. No matter how wrong it was. I figured he’d realize it was the wrong way to deal with things, but you know how he is.”

Chloe nodded. “Yes.”

“After he moved to Smallville things were okay with him. Minus all the times he was shot. Or the wives who tried to murder him. Or the friends who betrayed him.”

“Seems like smallville was more trouble than Metropolis.” Chloe sighed.

“Yes,” Helga said. “Seems like. Lex really valued his friendship with that Kent boy. For once I thought he had a friend who didn’t judge him because of his last name. Anything Clark asked for. Money, cars, favors. Lex gave it all up without a question. Now I don’t know what went on between those two, but I know you don’t give up on your friends.”

Chloe nodded. “I know.”

“Then that damn Lana Lang girl kept coming around, and I didn’t like her one bit. I had no problem with letting her know that.”

Once again, Chloe choked on her tea. “You did?”

Helga nodded. “Oh yes. There are many ways you can let a person know you don’t like them without actually saying it to their face. I just wasn’t buying what she was selling. Her innocence and naiveté just grated on my nerves. Lex didn’t need someone like her.”

Chloe threw her hand up. “That’s what I was saying….” she trailed off as she thought how Helga treated her in the beginning. It all made sense now. She thought Chloe was going to use Lex. Thought Chloe was going to throw their friendship away when it was of no use to her anymore. She could tell now that Helga was very protective of Lex.

Helga patted her hand. “Don’t worry dear. You passed the test.”

“Well, thank goodness.” She laughed.

“No, I think you’re good for him. You’re just what he needs.”

Chloe’s smile faded a bit. “I hope he thinks the same way.”

Helga watched Chloe with a secret smile. If she only knew how many times Lex has asked about her. How happier he seems so much more happier when she was around. How He looks at her when he thinks no one is watching. She won’t tell these things to Chloe because she wants Chloe to find out for herself. It will be much more sweeter when she does.

“I’m sure he will honey. I’m sure he will.”

One week turned into two. Two turned into three, and Chloe was slowly starting to get pissed. Three weeks, and Lex still hadn’t come home. If it wasn’t for his short and brief phone calls and e-mails she received once in a while, she would have surely had a nervous break down already.

He was in Japan now. She never asked when he was returning, and she was sure he was grateful for that. She also never tells him how angry she is for his leaving because frankly she wanted to tell him face to face. So instead of drowning herself in her sorrows, she decided to bury herself into her job and school work. She had been working on three assignments, one of those assignments were her Platman industries drug ring scandal. The same assignment she had promised Lex she wouldn’t be working on anymore, but after receiving some interesting information, she just couldn’t leave it alone. Plus she was really angry at Lex so she decided to break her promise to him.

“Sullivan, where is that Augusta report I assigned you last week?”

“I already sent it to the presses Mr. Harrower.” Chloe sighed, not looking up from her computer.

“Good, and I want that Platman industries report soon. What the hell is taking you so long?”

Chloe looked at him annoyed. “I’m trying sir.”

“Well try harder Sullivan!”

“Look, you just gave me three other assignments! If you want the story to be perfect then get the hell off of my back and give me a break!”

The hustle and bustle of the office suddenly stopped, and all was quiet. Chloe looked away from Harrower to see everyone staring at her with shocked expressions on their faces. Chloe looked back up at Harrower a terrified look on her face. She was sure this was the end of her Daily Planet career. “Mr. Harrower- I’m-”

“Fine,” He said with an amused smile while holding up his hand. “Just get those assignments in. On time.”

The hustle and bustle started up again, and Chloe sighed in relief.

Boy was she really pissed at Lex.

“Nothing like a stake out on a Saturday night.” Chloe mumbled as she bit into her candy bar. On a usual Saturday night, she’d be spending it with Lex. But, he was still in Japan doing whatever the hell it is he had to do there. A whole month and a half had passed by now, and her anger level at him had went up a few notches. But, forgetting about that, she was more upset now that she was working on a Saturday night instead of doing whatever the hell it was nineteen year olds her age do. She had called Clark, but he wasn’t home. She had called Lois, but she was mysteriously not answering her cell phone.

She had been bored. Then strangely depressed because her circle of friendship only consisted of three people. So, instead of sitting around doing nothing. She put on her newly purchased black wig, and large dark sunglasses, and made her way downtown to one of the warehouses owned by Platman Industries. Learning a lesson from her near death by knifing, she had decided not to go into the building where the bad guys were. So here she was now, leaning behind an old abandoned car, binoculars around her neck, and camera in her hand. Waiting for something juicy to happen.

“Here we go.” she mumbled, throwing her candy bar down, and grabbing at her binoculars as a van pulled up in front of the warehouse. She watched through the binoculars as a guy dressed in a black suit walked out of the front entrance of the warehouse. She dropped the binoculars, and picked up her small camera as a man dressed in a delivery uniform stepped out of the van holding two large blue boxes. She squinted as she snapped pictures; focusing on the exchange between the two men. She moved her attention toward the white van, zooming in on the name painted on side of the van.

“Lucas Delivers,” she muttered, still snapping pictures. “Why does that sound familiar?”

Someone shouted, and she turned her attention back to the two men, stepping closer to get a better look as she watched the man in the suit shove the delivery man hard. “Could really use Clark’s super hearing right now.” Her eyes widened as she watched the suited man punch the delivery guy hard in the gut. She snapped more pictures. “Oh my god,” she whispered, as she watched the suited man pull out a gun. She stepped back, missing her footing on the curb and tripping, knocking over the garbage, and causing a loud stir.

“Hey!”

She looked up to see the suited man yelling at her. “Shit!” She stood up quickly, and began to run in the direction she first came.

He chased her. “Hey! Come back here!”

Chloe ran as fast as her legs would take her. She turned left on forth street, and glanced behind her screaming out as she saw the suited man behind her. Her fear and adrenaline caused her to move faster. She prayed, thankful that she was on a public street, and suit man wouldn’t be able to shoot at her. She cried out in relief as she saw the bus was making its way toward her stop. She ran faster ignoring suit man’s call.

“Hey!”

“Wait!” She called finally reaching the bus just as it was about to pull off. “Wait! Open the door please!” She cried, sighing in relief as the bus suddenly stopped, and its doors flew open. She hurried on, turning to face the doors as they closed on suited man. She panted heavily as the bus began to pull off, ignoring suited man’s scream for it to stop.

Instead of going back to the Planet to develop her pictures like she had been planning to do, Chloe decided to make her way to Lois’ apartment in the hopes that she could get in some girl bonding. That is, after she had her shower to wash off the stink of garbage and gasoline from knocking down that garbage, and sitting behind the back of a bus. The wonderful life of a field reporter.

She slid her key Lois had given her into the lock and turned, groaning in frustration when she noticed the chain was on the door. “Lois!” She called through the small crack. “Why is the chain on the door? I know you’re in there.”

She stepped back as the door was closed in her face, and she heard the sounds of the chain being removed. The door opened a crack, and Lois pushed her head through. “Chloe?” she squeaked. “What do you want?”

Chloe raised an eyebrow. “I want to come inside. I’ve had the worst night, and I just want to take a shower, and vege out with you. I was thinking we could have a little girls night, watch a few Keanue movies. You know, the usual thing we do because we don’t have any boyfriends.” She tried to push her way into the apartment, but Lois stopped her, blocking the entrance with her body.

“Chloe,” Lois started. “I don’t think this is a good time right now.”

Chloe eyed her incredulously. “Not a good time? Lois, why am I still in the hallway? What are you playing at? Stop kidding around, and let me-” Chloe trailed off as she observed her cousin. Lois stood there, nervous look on her face. Hair mussed, and face flushed. Not to mention the silk robe she was wearing, which she was obviously naked underneath.

“Oh man,” Chloe giggled. “Who’s in there?”

“What?” Lois said nervously. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Chloe raised an eyebrow. “Oh please, The hair, the flushed face, the giant hickey on your neck.”

Lois’s eyes widened as her hand shot up to her neck. Chloe giggled even louder.

“So, cousin, who’s in there?”

“No one! Now go back to- Hey!” Lois screamed as Chloe shouldered her way inside the apartment.

Chloe walked wrinkling her nose at the heavy sex smell coming from towards the bedroom. “Who is it Lois? Is it that politician with the small-Oh my god!”

“Lois, I didn’t see any whipped cream in your refrigerator, but you did have some sy- Chloe!”

“Clark!” Chloe screamed, staring in shock at a very naked Clark.

Clark grabbed the pillow, and held it in front of himself. “Chloe,” He started slowly. “Its not what it looks like!”

Chloe looked over her shielded eyes. “I think its exactly what it looks like.” She looked over at Lois giggling madly. “Oh man, definitely not Greg the politician huh?”

Lois glared at her. “His name was Dan, and no its not! Get out Chloe!”

Chloe held her hands up still giggling. She glanced over at a blushing Clark who gripped a bottle of chocolate syrup so tightly in his hand that it was starting to spill out of the bottle and down his wrist. “I’ll see you guys- around. And don’t use too much chocolate.”

“Chloe!” They both yelled, and she turned to go, cackling loudly as Lois slammed the door in her face. She shook her head guessing Clark took her advice after all.

“I can’t believe we’re going to be Juniors next semester.”

Chloe smiled over at Lana as she packed up her last box. “I Know.”

Lana shook her head. “I can’t believe you found your own apartment.”

Chloe actually could believe it. She had been saving up as soon as she got her full time permanent position at the Planet. She hated living on campus. She hated the no privacy factor, more so she hated the sudden sex escapades Lana and her new boyfriend Robert frequented in every other night.

“Well, that’s it.” Chloe said pulling keys out of her pocket, and placing them in Lana’s open hand. “Be sure to drop those off at Residence life for me okay?”

Lana nodded, pulling a surprised Chloe into a hug. “I know we aren’t as close as we use to be, but it was great having you as a room mate.”

Chloe felt bad as she lied. “You too. See you around Lana.”

Lana waved at her a small smile on her face, and Chloe closed the door, ending that chapter of her life, ready for a new one.

“Can I help you with that?”

Chloe stared shocked into silence as she stared at Lex, who was leaning against a silver Ferrari a hesitant smile on his face. He looked extremely good as always impeccably dressed in a gray colored sweater with black slacks. He had on dark sunglasses, and it annoyed her that she couldn’t see his eyes.

The hesitant smile he had slowly disappeared, and he stood up straighter, looking uncomfortable with her gawking at him. He took his shades off. “Chloe?”

She blinked.

“Tell me a secret?”

She blinked again, and opened her mouth. “I think-” Her eyes narrowed. “I think you’re an asshole for going away half way across the globe for two months!”

Something close to relief flashed across Lex’s face as he nodded. “I think I agree.”

Chloe walked closer toward him, and dropped the box she was holding. “I’m going to hug you now, but I still think you’re an asshole.”

Lex smiled wrapping his arms around her in a very tight hug. “Its very good to see you Chloe.”

Chloe squeezed him tight in her arms, breathing in the familiar scent of his cologne. “I missed you too Lex.” She stepped back from him with a small smile.

Lex ran a hand down her hair. “You look good. You grew your hair out.”

Chloe tried very hard to ignore the shiver from his touch caused. “Huh? Oh.” she touched her hair that was now shoulder length. “Thanks. You look good too.” Boy did he look good.

He smiled. “I got you something.” He said, turning and reaching through the window of his car. “Here.” He handed her a gift bag.

She pulled the box from the bag, and her eyes widened. “Oh my goodness! The Canon EOS 3d! They only make these cameras in Japan Lex Thank-” she trailed off, and narrowed her eyes at him. “I’m still pissed at you.”

Lex snapped his fingers. “I tried.” He reached for the box. “I could always send it back.”

Chloe held the box out of his reach. “No! its mine.” she caressed the box with a small smile.

Lex shook his head. “Its really nice to see you Chloe.”

She smiled at him before kicking her box over toward him. “Pick that up, and come with me please.”

Frowning, Lex did as she requested, following her to her car that was parked across the street. “Chloe?”

“Get in.” She said, opening up her trunk and gently placing her gift inside.

Lex stared at her car, then at her. “I’m not driving in this heap.”

She gasped. “My car is no heap! Now get in.”

Lex stared critically at her car. “But, it’s a beetle. I can’t be seen in this thing.”

Chloe glared at him as she pulled the top down. “You are a snob and a half Lex Luthor. Now stop whining and get in.”

Lex did, grumbling under his breath with words Chloe couldn’t quite make out. He sat stiffly next to her as he looked around the inside of her car. “We’re going to have to work on getting you a more adult car.”

“Jerk.” She said, as she started up the car.

“Where are we going?”

She glanced at him with a small smile. “To the place I was going to take you the day you left for your very long business trip.”

“Which is?”

“You’ll find out when we get there.”

“You do know that I hate surprises.”

“All the more reason for me to not tell you.”

He sighed. “This is punishment isn’t it?”

“Only the me not telling you and the driving part. We could’ve taken your car by the way.”

Lex snorted. “The day I let you drive my car is the day my hair will grow back.”

Chloe giggled as she made a left down the next street.

“Chloe, are we-” Lex trailed off, and she could tell by his sudden silence that he knew where they were going.

“Here we are.” she murmured, pulling up in front of the entrance of the gravesite. She put the car in park, and glanced over at Lex who was staring out the window, his body still as a statue. “Lex?”

“Why are we here Chloe?”

Chloe reached out for his hand so that he was looking at her. “Because you need to be here Lex. Don’t you think so?”

He shrugged shaking his head. “I can’t.”

“Yes you can. I know you can. Come on.” She opened her door, and shut it closed, sighing in relief when he did the same.

She could see Lillian’s memorial the further they walked inside the grave yard. She paused when they got a few feet away. “I’ll just wait here.” She said, and he shook his head.

“I’d like for you to come.”

Chloe looked at him in surprise as she let her feet follow him toward the gravesite. She could feel the emotions pouring off of him the longer they stared down at his mother’s grave. She could feel how tense he was. He sighed and took a deep breath letting his body relax before kneeling down in front of the grave.

She felt like an intruder watching Lex do something so intimate and private. He didn’t say anything. Just gently wiped the leaves off the large hedge stone while switching the dead flowers with the new ones he had arranged to be delivered every month. He stared at the hedge stone for a very long time, a small smile on his face, and she could tell he was getting lost deep in his memories.

“She was the only person I knew that could go toe to toe with my father when it came to verbal sparring. She always won.” He glanced back at Chloe. “I think that’s why he married her.”

Chloe stepped forward with a smile. “I bet she was a beautiful woman.”

Lex nodded as he stood up. “In more ways than one. She would’ve liked you.” He ran his hand across her face. “Thank you for bringing me here Chloe.”

Chloe closed her eyes for the kiss, but they shot open when he kissed her forehead instead.

Lex was smiling down at her fondly. “Lets go back now.”

“Okay.” she mumbled confused.

“What are you doing this Thursday evening?”

Chloe looked up at Lex as they stood in front of his car. “Well I was planning on washing my hair, but nothing really. Why?”

He pulled out a golden invitation, and handed it to her, watching as her eyes widened.

“The Business Mogul banquet! Lex the planet has been trying to get an invitation to this for months.”

“Wear something nice.”

She raised an eyebrow at him. “And just what do I get out of this?”

He smiled. “You get a story.”

“Hmm, and what do you get?”

He laughed. “I don’t get to be bored. I’ll pick you up at eight.”

Chloe smiled as she watched him walk away. “I’m still pissed at you! And you don’t even know my new address.”

He turned to face her. “Sure I do. Eight o’ clock.” He reminded, getting into his car, and driving off fast.

“Hello?”

“Hey cousin.”

“If you’re calling me to ask about Clark then I’m going to kill you.”

Chloe giggled. “No. No. I’ll ask about that later. I was wondering if you could help me pick out a dress?”

TBC

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This was an awesome update!

Good for Chloe for telling Clark the truth about Lana, and he and Lois really are a perfect fit

And I actually wish Lex had a Helga in his life--someone who loves him and watches out for him.

This is an excellent story
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

GAH that was so much in there to talk about. First off great up date. This was the best part for me.

“I think Lana is a bitch.”
    You had me laughing out loud when I read that.

I like the talk with Helga shows us more of Lex they forget about on the show. Lana is a hoe and it's about time someone said it. Nice try Lex with the camera.

Lois with Clark. LOL That was great. She need some Smallville in her.

The last bit at the gravesite was really nice. I like that she took him there. He needed to do that. He needed to go and I like that she was there for him.

Great update falling in love with this fic more with each chapter. PPMS (still waiting on my smut... the party well lead to other things?)

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Lex is a cowardly jerk for skipping out on Chloe like that but at least he's back now and is trying to correct his wrongs. I love Helga, you can always tell a good person by how they judge Lana. Oooooh Lois and Clark and I think I got some images during that scene that I really didn't need. How come everyone is this story is getting some except Lex and Chloe? I think that needs to be remedied right now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information