+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Startling Revelation (NC-17) *Epilogue part 2 updated 5/21/07*

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

Re: Startling Revelation *Updated 3-27-06 Chapter 5 * (NC-17)

The evil Lexana rears its ugly head again! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding? Lana? I still can't figure out what Lex would find even remotely attractive about her, they're just so different...besides the fact that she's just so simple, blah. I feel so bad for Chloe. Here she is trying so hard to be friend's with Lex and trying not to impose her feelings on him and it backfired, what a mess. I hope you make it all better! Great update

Steph*

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

I have just caught up with this story I can't believe I missed so many updates! I like how Chloe and Lex are building their friendship and Lois is just great the way you have wrote her!

I thought it was going to be a misunderstanding with the kiss but you wrote "Lex leaned forward and kissed Lana" so I was like how can you explain that or does he really want Lana!! I can't wait to read some more, please post again soon.

The only other thing I can say is 'Friends make the best lovers '

NS Full Member

You're a damn good writer...where have you been hiding? I searched to see if you had any other fanfic and couldn't find anything else. If this is your first fic, I have to say, WOW! I hope you write lots more.

Okay, what can I say about this one? I love your characterizations, love the growing Chlex bond, love that Chloe's already having an influence on Lex - adored the scene where she tells him she's proud of him. Worried that her new assignment might somehow mess up the Chlex. What if she's forced to investigate his shadier practices sometime and it ruins their friendship?! Now I'm just looking for trouble. And I hope I didn't give you any ideas! Ignore my paranoid speculation, please.

And update SOON!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Here's hoping Lex only kissed The Pink Peril because it was the only way to shut her up 'cause he couldn't stand her whining or something. Or perhaps he was transferring a poisonous pill from his lips to hers? Clever Lex! Hey, I can dream.

This story is absolutely hilarious! You've got to update soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
    Beatrice: You have stayed me in a happy hour, I was about to protest I loved you.
    Benedick: And do it, with all thy heart.
    Beatrice: I love you with so much of my heart, that none is left to protest.

"Much Ado About Nothing."

Mr. Darcy: You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

"Pride and Prejudice"

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

This is such a great story!! But my heart is breaking for Chloe right now!! Please come back and update to make everything alright!! I just hate Lex and Lana (the selfish bitch) together!! Can't wait for more!!

Zod is my homeboy

You're story is really really good. So how come it's not updated yet?

by the way, that was me trying very very very hard to go right out and say: UPDATE NOW
    UPDATE NOW
    UPDATE NOW
    UPDATE NOW
    UPDATE NOW
    UPDATE NOW
    UPDATE NOW

Please?

Do you know how much I love this story!!! But you know my feelings on Lana! ewww *makes a face* You better up date soon

NS Full Member

OMG...more, I need more! Chloe cannot let Lex and Blana get away with this crap! Nooooooo! Over seven months of Chloe greatness - Chloe 'I'm an adult not an emotionally stunted 12 year old' Sullivan, and he still kisses skipper barbie!?! OK, I say this all the time (about the show and fan fiction) Chloe needs someone to start showing their own interest in Chloe! Not a trick on her part, genuine interest! You know, like in the real world where men ask out young, gorgeous, intelligent, interesting women. Maybe if she stops being so 'available' to Lex, and the jealousy card starts to work its magic, the bald one will get a clue!

Members

I will not be able to go to sleep tonight if I can't find out what happens... plus I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow and if I don't get some Chlexy goodness then I'm gonna be agonizing all weekend and that does not seem like a good way to spend my birthday :-( So I am officially begging you!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information