+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reckoning Deleted Scenes (NC-17)

Re: Reckoning Deleted Scene NC-17 Part 2 3/7/06

oh, can't wait for the new scene

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Reckoning Deleted Scenes NC-17 Part 3 3/8/06

Part 3

Lex Drunk Scene Two

Chloe took the three hour drive to Smallville from Metropolis listening to the updates of the senate election on the radio and just as Clark predicted Lex lost the race. Just as she heard the final tally being read over the radio Chloe arrived at the mansion and her cell rang.

She got out of the car and saw it was Lois calling most likely to gloat about the victory. Chloe silenced the ring and needed to focus on what she was about to do.

Lex’s security knew her and let her in with no problem. Chloe assumed he would have no visitors after losing but Lex must have been to busy brooding over the loss to give instruction to keep people out.

Lex was standing at the bar pouring himself another glass of scotch when Chloe walked in. He didn’t turn to look in her direction and she walked in so quietly he didn’t know she was there until her hand was on his arm.

Chloe thought Lex would hear her coming in but she had time to, open the door, close it and toss her coat on the piano chair before he noticed her.

Lex grabbed her hand and held on to it when he turned to look at her. “The aspiring reporter has come to get an exclusive on the spoiled brat’s defeat.” Lex stumbles over his words feeling his body sway from side to side as he turns to look at Chloe in her trendy suit.

He didn’t know why she was there but her very presence was turning him on. It didn’t help that the alcohol running in his veins was blurring his control because he couldn’t stop his cock from twitching at the sight of her.

“That’s not what I came here for.” Chloe tore her hand away from him. She knew he would be devastated when he lost but seeing him drunk had her stunned.

Lex was always to calm, controlled, professional and now he was drunk. His words were slurred and he could barley stand up straight.

"What are you here for Chloe? You want a drink? Drown with me in my sorrows?” Lex holds the glass out to her.

Chloe turns her nose up at the scotch filled glass. She took a few steps back from him and stood closer to the piano. There was no way she wanted that; one of them had to think clearly. “No, thank you. I think you’ve had enough drink for the both of us.”

Chloe stares at him intently and sees the shadow of Lex Luthor downing probable his hundredth glass of scotch. She looks at him and hates what she sees and knows she has to help him.

Chloe took the few steps to stand in front of him and pulls the glass away from his lips ready to tell him the truth; ready to get the truth out of him first. “What are you doing?”

Lex yanks is hand away from her. It was obvious what he was doing. He worked his ass off to win the election and he lost to a farmer.

“Open your pretty green eyes Chloe and see that I am having a drink.” Lex took the last drop from his glass and motioned to the bar to refill it.

Chloe had to snap him out of this. She can’t believe he’s acting like there was nothing he can do to fix this. “Did you do everything you could to win Lex?”

Lex heard her but didn’t answer right away. He thought about the question and the answer was no. When given the chance to bring Jonathan Kent down he turned the offer away. Now he would do anything to him in order to win.

He turned away from the bar full glass of scotch in hand and looked at Chloe. She was waiting for an answer but the look on her face told him she already knew it.

Lex looked at her and saw she was there to rub it in his face that he lost; here to make him feel like he was making her feel. He knew he was hurting her with his purist for Lana and was enjoying it. He wanted to punish her for making him give in to his weakness, for making him love her, for lying to him about what really happened during the second meteor shower.

He looked at Chloe and he wanted to hurt her for making him feel again. “What the fuck do you care if I did everything I could to win.” He took a few determined steps to her staring her down.

Chloe got closer to him she saw he was angry; that the question had shaken him. She needed him to have any emotion right now other then self loathing. Anger was the easiest thing she could get out of him.

“You know you could have won. The one thing you have been searching for could have won this election for you Lex but you took the chicken shit way out and pushed me away.”

Chloe got closer to him as she spoke so close she was breathing on him.

“If you wanted to win all you had to do was keep me in your life and I would have given you the key to winning. The one secret that has eluded you for years.”

Lex could feel her breath on him. He could smell her scent now that she was so close to him. Lex knew what she was talking about. He knew she was holding Clark’s secret and he knew she would never tell him after the way he treated her; after he threw her away once he realized he loved her.

Lex wanted to know the secret right now. He didn’t care if it won him the election, if it helped him understand the past four years of his life, he wanted to know because he deserver to know. After everything he went through with Clark and everything he had done for Clark, Lex deserved to know the truth now.

He let a few harsh breaths out feeling him self losing control letting his anger guide him.

Chloe saw him getting more enraged with the pasting seconds. She just needed a few more words to push him over. “You want me to tell you Lex? You want to know the truth? Everything that has gotten away from you? You want me to solve the mystery that you have failed at for…”

Chloe was going to continue but was startled by Lex.

Lex couldn’t take anymore of her taunting. He tossed the glass he was holding into the fire and it flared up once the alcohol was released from the broken glass. She jumped back when he does it and Lex grabs her pulling her closer to him.

Completely out of control he starts to yell at her. “Tell me right now Chloe! I know you know and I want to know the truth right now!”

Chloe was taken aback when he threw the glass but him grabbing her made her forget all about it. She could see the anger in his blue grey eyes, feel the warmth pulsing off his body as he pulled her closer to him, she can smell the scotch on his breath, and she can feel his chest heaving up and down unable to control his breathing.

Chloe is aroused by him now and feels her self getting wet at the sight. She knew he has to know what he’s doing to her because he has had complete control over her body many a time with just one look.

Chloe rips her self away from him. She moves across the room quickly towards his desk and jumps up on top of it. She kicks off her high heeled and hikes up her skirt waiting for him to look at her.

Lex stumbles back when Chloe tore away from him. He turns to her walking to his desk and once his gaze is on her he sees her sitting on his desk with her skirt pulled up smirking at him. He saw a flicker of desire in her eyes when he was grabbing her and almost lost the battle within himself not to kiss her.

He tried to control his drunken body and walked over to her. Once he’s at the desk Chloe hooks her legs around him pushing him closer to her. “I’ll tell you when you tell me the truth.”

Lex knows what she wants to hear and he knew that when he tells her he won’t be able to go back again. He has denied himself Chloe long enough punishing her and all this time he was the one really being punished.

He took her face in his hands. “I tell you and you can’t go back Chloe. I tell you and your mine.”

Chloe takes his hands on her face to slide them down her body. She tried to stay in control but as she moves his hands over her she starts to shudder feeling Lex on her again. “It’s too late to warn me Lex. You already own me and I know I own you.” Chloe keeps her voice low and her eyes on him.

Lex lets her take his hands and moves them down her body. He clutches at her thighs once he reaches them feeling her dig her heels into him pulling him closer to her.

Chloe feels him stall at her thighs and uses both of her hands to move his right hand to her panties letting him feel how wet she is for him.

She sees him close his eyes once he makes contact with her heat. “It’s too late for both of us Lex. I tell you the truth and I can’t go back. There won’t be anything for me to go back to.”

Lex confirms the arousal he saw when she places his hand between her legs. He cups her squeezing the place he’s buried him self in many a time and never thought he would be able to again. He wants Chloe back in his life, back in his bed, and back controlling his world again.

“Then I guess you have to move on with me.” He says clutching at her over her panties dying to be inside her. Reaching his limit of self control he kisses her with needy hunger lips.

Chloe wants him but she hasn’t heard what she needs yet and heaves back from the kiss. “Tell me first and you can have everything you want.”

Chloe can feel his hand still at her heat rubbing over her making her squirm over the glass desk top. She grabs his shirt pulling him close enough to kiss him but not letting him.

She whispers to him. “Tell me.” Then she rolls her hips forward feeling him slide his hand under panties.

Lex tries to get her to give in by putting his hand directly on to her center but she won’t until he tells her. Lex wants everything and Chloe can give him that so he finally lets out the truth.

“I love you Chloe.” As soon as the words leave his lips she pulls him the rest of the way to her.

Chloe needs him inside her now and let’s go of his shirt reaching into her blouse then into her bra pulling the condom out she put there in the car. She releases her grip on him with her legs and lets him pull back so she can undo his pants.

Lex stops kissing her and helps her with his pant. He looks at Chloe and sees her in heat for him. She rips open the condom packet with her teeth and Lex doesn’t question were she got it from or how she knew she would need it if she came to see him.

He pushes his pants down freeing his hard cock and he doesn’t realize how hard he is for her in his inebriated state but he isn’t allowed to dwell on it because her hands on him rolling the condom on.

“Fuck now and I’ll tell you the secret later” Chloe says to him and pulls him close to her again with her legs pulling her skirt up as far as possible without having to take it off. She inches towards him dying to feel him inside her again.

“Yes fuck now...” Lex says grunting in responds to her movements then he nudges her panties to the side and guides himself home.

Chloe can feel him sliding his way in and uses her legs to get him thrusting digging the heels of her feet into him. Lex pulls her to him once he is inside her holding her in place while he starts to thrust into her. Chloe flings her arms around him resting her head on his shoulder. They hold each other clawing at each other to be as close as possible.

“Yes love. You know what to do.” She pants out throwing her head back letting Lex bring him to climax.

Lex lets out a groan in his throat at her words and increases his rhythm sliding in and out of her slick channel with ease. He reaches down to lick her neck tasting her sweet flesh moaning once the memory he holds becomes a reality again. He looks at her and her head is leaned back, her eyes are closed, and she's screaming for him to please her. He stares at her and sees the dreams he has of her like this night after night coming true.

Chloe can’t control anything anymore and she is screaming his name urging him to go faster. Lex is right with grunting her name in time with his thrust.

They are lost in each other, in the moment, in their passion for one another, and don’t hear someone at the door.

“Oh God… Lex…fuck me!” Chloe screams and Lana freezes in place.

Lana is at the door of Lex’s study and can swear she hears Chloe screaming Lex’s name telling him to fuck her. Lana doesn’t know if she should go in or run away but she has to know if that’s Chloe’s voice she hears.

They don’t see Lana Lang come in the study. They don’t see the look of shock in her eyes when she focuses on Lex’s bare ass jerking wildly at Chloe sitting on top of his desk. Lana can see them clearly and can’t believe what their doing. Her mouth drops open and all she can get out is “Oh my GOD!”

Chloe lowers her head and sees Lana. Lex turns his attention to the door as well once he hears Lana shriek and in unison they both yell at her. “Get the hell out of here!”

Lana is in shock and runs away. She gets into her SUV and speeds off in shock at seeing the two of them like that. Lana thought she could go to Lex after he lost the election and indulge in the power she thought she had over him.

She had no reason not to go and see Lex. Clark was still lying to her and she thought using Lex would get her closer to the truth Clark keeps trying to hide.

Lana is driving fast on the slick highway and still can’t believe what she saw and has to call Clark. She knows she shouldn’t be on the phone while driving but she does it anyway.

She tries to dial Clark’s number but drops the phone once she gets the number in. She reaches down to pick it up and doesn’t see the yellow school bus coming her way but just when they are about to collide the bus is stopped and pulled back some how.

Clark puts one hand on the yellow school bus and stops it with no problem. He sees Lana’s car clear and sighs relieved that she is safe. He super speeds back to the Talon for his father’s celebration party thinking that he has stopped Jo-rel from taking someone close to him away.

Clark speeds away and doesn’t see his father driving down the road heading home to the Kent farm.

Jonathan Kent is heading home and Lionel Luthor is waiting for him. Lionel Luthor is waiting for Jonathan ready to tear his family apart. Lionel is ready to push Jonathan over the edge inducing a heart attack he won’t come back from this time.

Clark has no idea that he just exchanged his father’s life for Lana Lang’s. Jo-rel will have his day of reckoning.

TBC

Part 4

Funeral Scene

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Reckoning Deleted Scenes NC-17 Part 3 3/8/06

Damn I would still be watching Smallville if this happened. Damn!!

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Reckoning Deleted Scenes NC-17 Completed 3/9/06

Part 4
    Funeral Scene

The snow was covering the entire burial site on the day Jonathan Kent was being buried. It would have been a beautiful sight if not for the location. The crowd of love ones, friends, and family started to disperse lining up to give condolences to Martha and Clark Kent.

Clark can feel Lana holding his hand as the line moves along and people hug him telling him how sorry they are. He can feel her hand and wants to crush it. Her very presence is a reminder of what he has lost today. His father, his moral compass, his one true friend is gone because of his choice to save Lana Lang.

Clark let’s her hand go not wanting to hold it anymore and turns to her. “You can go. I’ll see you at the Talon.”

Lana looks at Clark and his expression is blank. She doesn’t know why but the week leading up to the funeral he has been putting distance between him and her. Lana believed that they could bond some how closer because she lost her parents and understood what Clark must feel like but he seemed to spiral farther away from her shielding himself.

Lana was tried of him keeping secrets and closing himself off from her but he needed someone and she would have to make him see that was her. “Ok I have to help Lois finish setting up the food anyway. I’ll see you there.” Lana motions to give Clark a hug and he backs away from her and puts his attention on the people in front him.

Lana walks off rejected by Clark and he can’t seem to care if it hurts her or not. His attention is on Lois and Chloe in front of him with somber faces and flakes of snow in there hair.

Lois was trying to keep her self in control. She can’t believe Jonathan is gone and Chloe is living with Lex Luthor. So much as happened in a week that has spun her about and she never thought her life would be this complicated living in Smallville.

“I’m so sorry Clark.” She reaches to hug him and he takes her into his big arms. “If you need anything…”

“Lois…” Clark stops her from talking before she offers more help. “Thank you but no thanks.” Clark turns his attention to Chloe and Lois nods then moves to Martha for a few words then walks off into the snow.

Chloe gives Clark a weak smile and knows what he must be feeling. She looks over his shoulder and sees Lex far off from the crowd waiting for her.

“You were right.” Clark says and sighs and hates the thought of him self being so one track minded for Lana that he didn't think of the other people around him.

Chloe knows things are just going to get worse for Clark now that she has told his secret to Lex. “Don’t do that to yourself. I’m sorry he’s gone Clark and I’m sorry for everything that’s about to come.”

Clark looks at her confused and he swallows hard at the thought that there is more to come. “What do mean by that?”

Chloe gives him another weak smile and hugs him. “Don’t worry about that now today is about your father.” Chloe gives Mrs. Kent her condolences then tries to catch up with Lois.

“Lois.” Chloe grabs her arm and tries to stop her from walking. “I’m not going to the Talon.”

Lois knows were she’s going and can’t believe it. “Don’t go to him.”

“I have to. I’ll see you in couple of days.” Chloe hugs her goodbye and walks off to her life now; to her life with Lex.

Before she can make it to him Lana stops her. “Chloe wait.”

She turns to her and can’t stand the sight of her former roommate. “Wait for what?” Chloe is still pissed off with her for walking in on Lex and her then for standing there gawking.

“We haven’t had a chance to talk since you moved out of the dorm but I wanted you to know I haven’t told Clark what I saw yet.” Lana tries to see what it is in Chloe that Lex wants and it’s just not clicking for her. She’s still having nightmares about catching the two of them.

Chloe tried to stay calm. Today wasn’t the day to put Lana Lang in her place but she was sick of her passive aggressive approach to life. “Look Lana today it not about me and what you saw that night. Today you need to be there for Clark because his father is dead. Just keep it in mind today is not about you and what you know and holding things over his head it’s about Clark.”

Chloe walks off away from her in the snow trying to get away as quickly as possible with out falling in the snow. Lana shrugs off what she said and makes her way to the Talon.

Lex didn’t want to come to the funeral but he felt he had to. Jonathan never liked him or trusted him but he still wanted to pay his respects to him. He looked over to Clark and Martha wanting to give his condolences but knows he’s about to crush their family even more and can’t bring him self to do it. He sees Clark shake hands with the last person in the precession and leaves his mother to look over into Jonathan’s grave.

Martha tries to keep herself grounded and knows she has to be strong but the largest part of her world is being buried today and she is slowly losing her son because he blames himself for it. Just as she letting out a few tears Lionel Luthor passes behind her.

He touches her shoulder and whispers to her. “If you need a friend Martha I’m always here.”

Martha tries to be polite and thanks him for his offer. She has no idea that Lionel caused the heart attack that took her husband away and she has no idea of the plans Lionel is forming to get Martha Kent as his own at last.

Chloe takes the last few steps to stand in front of Lex. He holds his hand out to her. “Are you ready to go home?”

“Are we going to Metropolis or staying here?” Chloe looks at his hand and knows she going to take it but can’t believe he is offering such a gesture in front of the crowd behind them. She takes his hand and moves closer to him. “I really need to get some work done in Metropolis the week has been very unproductive.”

Lex pulls her hand beside him and they start to walk off. “That’s fine I have a lot of things to do as well so we can stay in the penthouse. I hope the snow won’t hold us up from getting into the city.” Lex walks off with Chloe to his new life with her. He has already set his plans in motion for Clark and the senate seat will be secured soon.

Clark reaches down to pick up soil to drop into his father's grave. He stood and looked at the world around him. He sees Lana walking off with Lois, his mother being followed by Lionel Luthor to a limo, and he sees his best friend holding hands leaving with Lex Luthor.

Clark drops the dirt into the grave and his life his been turned upside down again by his biological father Jo-rel. He looks up again in the snow and realizes his life has changed forever.

His father is gone, he hates Lana for it, Chloe has chosen Lex, and he has failed his mother taking away her husband. Clark’s anger starts to surface replacing his guilt and he wants Jo-rel to pay for what he has done.

He wants to exact vengeance.

Fade to Black

Notes: Thanks for the feedback. This was my take on what could have happened. Please more feedback is always welcomed.

Re: Reckoning Deleted Scenes NC-17 Completed 3/9/06

Stupid stupid Clark. Very good ending though.

Quote Originally Posted by letia84
    Lana looks at Clark and his expression is blank. She doesn’t know why but the week leading up to the funeral he has been putting distance between him and her. Lana believed that they could bond some how closer because she lost her parents and understood what Clark must feel like but he seemed to spiral farther away from her shielding himself.
    Is it wrong that I feel bad for Lana? Once again things that are conected to her are taking place and she has no idea. Every time she thinks something will bring her closer to Clark he pulls away, and now on top of that he will feel she's responcible for everything [ so once again it's no his fault].
    I loved the ending, when Clark looks around. Very symbolic of what is happening and what is to come.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was a great ending. To bad I didnt see this on my tv.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

I liked you version of Reckoning a whole hell of a lot more than the actual show

I especially liked your having Chloe trying to reason with Clark, that he was wrong with laying all the guilt on Lex, and letting Lana get away without any blame. It was her own stupid fault that she got killed in the first place.

Excellent work!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Can I tell you how much I loved this story? It was awesome! I was horrified at this episode. I was gleeful over Lana's death but so sad when Pa Kent died-despite all his hypocriticalness-I loved him. Go you! Great story!
    Beatrice: You have stayed me in a happy hour, I was about to protest I loved you.
    Benedick: And do it, with all thy heart.
    Beatrice: I love you with so much of my heart, that none is left to protest.

"Much Ado About Nothing."

Mr. Darcy: You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

"Pride and Prejudice"

I love how you had rewritten this episode!! i think it is better than the 'official' one
    no really, it was very good version of reckoning
    thank you for this great fic and continue to write like this!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information