+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ice cream and talking unicorns 1/1 (PG)

Leaving...

Ice cream and talking unicorns 1/1 (PG)

Ice cream and talking unicorns
    Summary: Chloe, Lex, and Lionel eat some ice cream, and something happens…
    Genre: Humor
    Rating: PG
    Pairing: Chlex
    Disclaimers: Not mine.

Lex walked in the kitchen and got some ice cream. He got a pint of chocolate. A very sinful act he was about to do. He was not aloud to have any ice cream because he was in an argument with Chloe, and she forbade ice cream. So he took it out of the fridge anyway, got a spoon and dug into it, and took a bite.

“Mmm.” He savored each bite and just rested the spoon in his mouth for a while, savoring the taste of chocolate. His weakness. He had two weakness. Chloe, and chocolate ice cream. He kept eating the ice cream and saw a unicorn on the table. He had bought that for Chloe at a carnival the other day. He was high on sugar, and when he was high, he did some carazay things. He sat next to the stuffed unicorn. He was pink, and the horn was gold. He looked around and saw no one. He smiled to himself.

“Heee.” He started petting the unicorn and giggled to himself.

“Hey Mr. Chloe’s pet.” Lex snickered.

“Want some ice cream?” He dipped his spoon in the ice cream, and dug some out, and put it up to the unicorns mouth. He got some on it.

“Shoot!” He said and looked around. Still no one.

“I can buy Chloe a million unicorns.” Lex complained. He took a napkin from the napkin holder, and dabbed his mouth.

“Sorry about that old buddy.” He was talking to the unicorn. He must be off his rocker. He feeds the unicorn some more ice cream, and in walks Lionel. Lionel gasped and Lex quickly turned his head to face his father.

“Dad!” He said shocked and Lionel was stunned. His expression was undescribeable.

“Son, what are you doing?” Lionel asked as he approached the younger Luthor. Lex felt horrible. He was caught in the act of an over load of sugar. Chloe knew Lex and sugar. They did not mix.

“N-nothing dad.” Lex’s voice was a bit high, and in walks Chloe. Lex quickly took the unicorn and tried to hide it. Chloe was stunned. She froze in her tracks. She put her hands on her hips.

“Lex Luthor, what have I told you about ice cream? And is that my unicorn? You got chocolate on his mouth! Lex!” Chloe complained as she stormed up to him and snatched the unicorn away.

“Want some?” Lex asked as he took a bite of ice cream.

“No! No ice cream! I told you!” Chloe argued with him. She took the ice cream away and Lex walked out of the room with his tale between his legs. Chloe sighed and took a bite of his ice cream.

“Well things just got worse. I’m outtie.” Lionel said and left.

“The Luthor family just keeps getting weirder and weirder.” Chloe said to herself and ate the ice cream. Chloe put the unicorn back on the table. She went to her room to go online.

Lex went back in the kitchen and saw the ice cream left on the table.

“Heee.” Lex started to giggle to himself. He continued eating the ice cream.

“No one tells me what to do. I’m a grown man damn it!” He said as he ate the ice cream.

“You’re telling me.” The unicorn said. Lex swirved his head to face the unicorn. His mouth was not moving at all. Lex was puzzled.

“What? You can’t talk.” Lex said as he continued eating the ice cream.

“You say you’re a grown man when you were feeding me that slop.” The unicorn bantered. Lex scoffed.

“Chocolate ice cream is not slop!” Lex about yelled.

“Slop, slop, slop.” The unicorn mocked. Lex became angry and put down the ice cream and started choking the unicorn.

“It’s not slop! It’s not slop!” Lex’s voice cracked a bit and Chloe came in the kitchen, and she saw her husband choking the unicorn. Her mouth dropped open.

“Lex Luthor! I swear! Leave that unicorn alone!” Chloe said as she pried the unicorn from his grip. Lex wouldn’t give up with out a fight.

“He called chocolate ice cream a slop!” Lex complained. Chloe just looked at him blankly.

“Idiot.” She said and tossed the unicorn on the table. Lex began to fuss.

“Slop.” The unicorn mocked.
    “You shut up you!” Lex yelled. Chloe gave up and let Lex be with his talking unicorn.

“Why did I ever marry that man? Here I thought he would be all evil, when he has a soft side.” Chloe said to herself on the way to her room.

Lex just looked at the unicorn and he swore he saw him smile.

“Wipe off that grin!” Lex demanded. Chloe came in the kitchen again and Lex wasn’t there. The ice cream was still on the table. She was tempted and ate the ice cream.

“Mmm.”

“Hey babe.” The unicorn said and Chloe looked at the unicorn oddly.

“Huh? You can’t talk. It’s impossible.” Chloe said not believing the talking unicorn.

“Anything is possible toots. How about some sugar?” The unicorn taunted and winked at her.

“Uh! I think not! I’m married thank you very much.” Chloe put the ice cream and stormed off. Lex came back in the kitchen.

“That’s some wife you got there. You’re a very lucky man.” The unicorn said. Lex flopped himself on the chair and ate some ice cream.

“Don’t talk to me about my wife. You’re an inanimate object! You can’t talk!” Lex said as he ate the ice cream.

“I’m a magic unicorn.” The unicorn said. Lex scoffed and couldn’t finish the ice cream. He became full. He left the kitchen. In walked Lionel. He saw the ice cream and took a bite.

“Mmm.”

“Hey Mr. Luthor.” The unicorn said and Lionel looked at the unicorn oddly.

“Huh?”

The End!

Ash's Love Slave

Talking Re: Ice cream and talking unicorns 1/1 (PG)

“Well things just got worse. I’m outtie.” Lionel said and left.

LMAO!! Words I never thought Lionel would say.

“The Luthor family just keeps getting weirder and weirder.”

So true, hehe!!

“No one tells me what to do. I’m a grown man damn it!” He said as he ate the ice cream.

No one but Chloe.

“It’s not slop! It’s not slop!” Lex’s voice cracked a bit and Chloe came in the kitchen, and she saw her husband choking the unicorn. Her mouth dropped open.

ROTFLMAO!!!

“Why did I ever marry that man? Here I thought he would be all evil, when he has a soft side.” Chloe said to herself on the way to her room.

Face it, honey. . . You love that man,

This is just too adorable. Not to mention so cute and hilarious!! Can't wait to see what you will come up with next??

Re: Ice cream and talking unicorns 1/1 (PG)

[QUOTE=lexsrhapsody
    “The Luthor family just keeps getting weirder and weirder.” Chloe said[/QUOTE]

That;s for sure... good job.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"The only way to get ideas for stories is to drink way too much coffee and buy a desk that doesn't collapse when you beat your head against it..."
    -- Douglas Noel Adams

Leaving...

Thanks guys. Me and my friend were talking about awkward moments, and this is what we came up with. lmao. No I didn't have any sugar when I wrote it. Hahaha...

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

LOL!!! That was so funny. LOL!!! I loved it.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Lmao omg
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information