+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spell deleted scene 1/1 (R)

Leaving...

Spell deleted scene 1/1 (R)

Spell deleted scene
    Summary: What if Lex came to Chloe’s birthday party?
    Rating: R
    Disclaimers: Not mine

Lex was surprised to receive an invitation for Chloe’s 18th birthday party. He hasn’t seen or spoke to Chloe in a while, since her near death experience. He was actually nervous in talking to her, or seeing her again. What if she thought he was trying to kill her, when he wasn’t? He entered the barn and there were already people waiting for the guest of honor. Clark spotted Lex and went up to him.

“Hey Lex.” Clark said. Lex nodded his head.

“Hey Clark. So where’s Chloe?” He asked as he went to the food table, and grabbed a chip and ate it.

“She should be here any minute.” As soon as he said the last word, the barn doors open, and there stood Chloe, Lana, and Lois. They were really dressed up for this special occasion. Chloe or rather Madeline spotted a bald man, and couldn’t help but fall head over heals.

“Tall dark and baldy over there is mine.” Madeline said as she approached him, and ignored the cheers.

“She always gets the good looking guys first.” Lois complained.

“Oh get over it.” Isobel said and walked over to Clark.

“Chloe, happy birthday.” Lex said a bit taken aback by her choice of clothes. He found them rather sexy. Madeline licked her lips and stared at him seductively.

“Well it means a lot coming from you.” She said with a smile and laughed.

“Is there any wine?” Madeline said craving some red wine, or any kind of wine.

“Chloe, last time I checked you were underage.” Lex reminded her. Madeline could not stop eating the chips. They were much different from her century.

“The food is so different here!” She said exasperatedly. Lex thought she was odd.

“Chloe, are you ok?” He asked. He was getting concerned.

“I’ve never been better. I feel like a new person.” She eyed him up and down. Lex smirked and knew what she was doing. Isobel came by them and knew that look that Madeline was giving him.

“Oh please. Get a room.” Isobel said and grabbed Clark’s hand and took him up to the loft.

“Well you heard the women.” Madeline said and grabbed Lex’s hand and took him to a private room in the barn.

She began to take off his coat and then started unbuttoning his shirt. Lex felt uncomfortable. This wasn’t the Chloe he knew. This Chloe was different. He stopped her by grabbing her hands. She looked at him seductively again, and licked her lips.

“What’s the matter? Lost your touch?” That really hurt Lex. Madeline began unbuttoning his shirt and she took it off, and he threw it on the ground. Madeline admired his chest. She was breathless. She ran her hands up his chest, and Lex moaned.

“It’s alright Mr,” Madeline said not knowing his name.

“Lex. We dropped the formalities when we first met remember?” Lex reminded her breathlessly.

“Right. I forgot. Lex.” She kissed him and Lex breathed in deeply.

“Chloe!” He almost shouted.

“Oh don’t act like you haven’t done it before Lex.” Madeline said as she pushed him down on some hay. Lex just look up at her. There was no way he was getting out of this one.

“Chloe, what’s gotten into you?” Madeline shook her head out of agony.

“You know we’re not going to get anywhere, if you keep asking questions. So I suggest that you keep quiet, and let me do my thing.” She said as she got on top of him.

“Chloe.” He said whimpering a little.

“Shhh Lex. Relax.” She said as she rubbed his chest. He breathed in again and let her go to work.

Madeline pushed against him. He just looked at her. Chloe was getting the best birthday present she could hope for. Lex would make sure of it. He left all emotions at the door, and furosiously kissed her. He had his hands on her cheeks, and kept digging into her mouth.

“Big boy.” Madeline chuckled.

Lex lay on top of her. He kissed her and forced his tongue on hers. Madeline liked that.

“So Lex, show me how you do it.” She winked. He smiled at her.

The next morning Chloe woke up. She had a pounding headache. She forgot what happen the day before. She looked beside her and saw Lex Luthor sleeping beside her. He was naked, and she looked at herself, and she was naked as well.

“Oh my god.” She said as she placed her hand on her mouth.

“Lex!” Chloe yelled and shook him awake. Lex looked at her and smiled. He had some scratches on his chest. He looked at his chest.

“Damn Chloe, did you have to dig into my chest?” He complained. They were more like scars by now.

“Lex, I swear I don’t know what happen.” Chloe explained in a panic.

“Well for one you seduced me into having sex. Second, you weren’t yourself. Third, I liked it.” He said as he looked at her. Chloe couldn’t believe what just happen. She had sex with Lex Luthor, and she did not remember! She was ticked.

“I just had sex with the most sexiest man, and I can’t even remember! Dammit Lex! We’re having sex right now!” Chloe hissed. Lex had no idea that she liked him.

“Chloe, it’s,” He looked at his watch. “Damn. 1:30 in the afternoon. How late were we up?” Lex asked. Chloe rolled her eyes.

“Just show me what you did last night to make me feel better.” She demanded.

“Could I refuse Chloe Sullivan? I’ll even show you some new tricks.” He winked. He kissed her and began to reenact last nights events, only with more flair.

“This is the best birthday present ever Lex! Thank you.” She said between kisses.

“You’re welcome. Now be quiet while I set to work.”

“Oh I doubt I’ll be able to keep quiet with you all over me.” She winked.

“Hahaha!” Lex laughed evilly.

The End!

Re: Spell deleted scene 1/1 (R)

Hehe, cute scene.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

nice. if only.

I hated this scene in the show. THey had both Lana and Chloe dancing with Clark. Damn even if she is another person she has to be up on clark.

great add on the ep.

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

If only that had been the way the episode went we would have all cheered and the ratings would have gone up Good job

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

great and very sexy i just love it. much better this way.

lol.. cute missing scene hehe

Cute and playful. I haven't seen this episode yet. I haven't gotten through all of the Season 4 DVD's. I was kind of warned off of them. From what I've heard though, this would have been much nicer than what we got for that episode.

Leaving...

Tasha, personally I thought Spell was a stupid episode. Season four wasn't that great. I only had a few favorites. Season five wasn't that great either. I don't recommend season five, but if you're going to watch it, watch it for Lex's character and how he changes through out the season. I hope I didn't give away anything. I don't think I did, but be warned, there is lots of lexana, and not much chlex. But watch at your own risk. I don't recommend the finale of season five either.

Smile Re: Spell deleted scene 1/1 (R)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    Tasha, personally I thought Spell was a stupid episode. Season four wasn't that great. I only had a few favorites. Season five wasn't that great either. I don't recommend season five, but if you're going to watch it, watch it for Lex's character and how he changes through out the season. I hope I didn't give away anything. I don't think I did, but be warned, there is lots of lexana, and not much chlex. But watch at your own risk. I don't recommend the finale of season five either.
    Well ... I have a confession to make ... {chuckles} ... I didn't really watch Smallville until Season 5. You see, I am a Spuffy fan and writer. I also happen to adore James Marsters acting and musical abilities. So, the only reason that I studiously watched a lot of Season 5 was because of him.

I did watch snippets of Season 3 because it was on before Angel Season 5 (Only reason I watched Angel Season 5 was because Spike/James was on that season). I think I saw half of the pilot episode at some point because when I bought the DVD's, some of that seemed familiar to me. I've only now gone back and bought all the seasons to watch on DVD.

I got hooked on the Chlex later. Course the Lexana just makes me gag. I liked Lana as a pair with Clark, but I really didn't like the way Lana acted around Lex even. Something just wasn't right about it. I don't know ... it seemed like she was more scared of him than in love with him.

I will keep watching Smallville because of Michael's acting, as well as John Glover, Allison Mack, Tom Welling, and Annette O'Toole's abilities too. Plus, I am hoping for more James Marsters appearances next season. It can quite easily happen.

I wrote a couple Chlex fics from Season Five (My Fragile series starts with Fragile Ground in the Episode Rewrite section and continues to Fragile Hearts in the Completed Romance section. I also have my Sacrifices of Love story in the Romance section that is still a WIP and focuses on the finale) that I've written after watching the episodes.

I wasn't all that happy with the writing of the season, but some of it was good. It is hard to love a season though when the writers aren't writing about things that you'd like to see, but I will never stop chuckling when I think of Milton Fine giving the line "Clark, there's no such things as vampires" with such a straight face. The irony of James Marsters delivering that line as Milton Fine after being Spike for so many years, is truly perfect.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information