+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven is a Place on Earth COMPLETE (R) (1/?)

Re: Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (1/?)

i just found this story...omg im so excited about this story as well, but i hope this doesn't mean u'll update sunset less now...coz that story rocks, but so does this one and it's only beginning

AWESOME

It's off to a great start, keep it up.

great start...i can't wait for more...please update soon

NS Full Member

Lovely start. Looking forward to some sweet moments between Lex and Chloe

That was good.Really hope that you´ll decide to update soon

I love it already and DELETE is such a (somewhat) good episode that it deserves a once more good chlex fic on it!
    can't wait to see what's next!

Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (1/?)

Yasmine32068

Authors Notes: In order for the story to flow right I needed to stretch out the time that it takes Lex and Clark to track down the cyber assassin. FYI: I actually own the tee shirt and wear it any time I go to a computer store or an automotive shop!

Chloe POV:

This man has every modern convenience available at his freaking finger tips EXCEPT for a TV. Since Lex decided allow me free reign of his mansion while I stayed there I of course decided not to pass up a good thing. An hour soak in that marble bathtub complete with Jacuzzi was just what the doctor ordered. I armed myself with my IPod, donned on of my favorite sleeping tee shirt and decided to take a look around the house.
    No sooner then I had stepped out of my bedroom door and started down the long hallway then I saw a man dressed in a black business suit come out of a room at the end of the hall. I raced for the staircase at the other end I could feel my heart in my throat. I understood that Lex said that he had his staff at my use but this guy looked scary. I made it downstairs and ran right into the house butler. He put out a steadying hand as I glanced backwards over my shoulder and saw no one there.
    “Ms. Sullivan, are you alright,” he asked with a concerned expression on his face.
    “There was a man upstairs,” I managed to gasp out.
    “A man,” he looked past me concerned but saw no one else coming down the long staircase. “There is no one in the house except you, me and the maid,” he told me and my fear knotted tightly in the pit of my stomach.
    “What about his security detail,” I asked, hoping that it was just one of Lex’s man Ken doll security men.
    “They are currently as far as I know in the guard house,” the man told me as he gently took me by the elbow and led me down the hallway. “Why don’t you wait in the study and allow me to alert security.”
    “No, its okay,” I told him feeling slightly wary. “But I think that I will wait for Mr. Luthor in his study if you don’t mind,” I tell him. I had not told anyone about Lionel Luthor’s thinly veiled threats. After everything that Lex had been through, I was not about to tell Lex about them either. He had enough on his plate to worry about without my adding to them.
    I breathed a sigh of relief as he showed me to the study and politely inquired if I needed anything else. I felt vaguely paranoid about the whole incident and simply wanted some time to myself. I locked the door behind the butler and glanced around the huge open room. I found myself comforted by the faint lingering scent of Lex’s cologne that lingered in the air. After glancing around the room that he spent most of his time in I realized that he was not totally the cold aloof person that I first thought him to be.
    It was the subtle tones of the room that brought it to the fore front of my mind. The huge colored stained glass window that dominated the room lent its colored brightness during the day and romantic softer tones in the evening. The expensive CD stereo system that was setup on the massive bookcase but a quick glance around the room indicated no speakers. There were also the various knickknacks and items of interest that also decorated the bookcase that caught my eye. It looked like little souvenir items from various trips that Lex had been on and of course the massive pool table that dominated the floor.
    I venture to the second floor of the study and found an immense library filled with the literary classics as well as a few modern and not so modern writers. His taste out side of the classics ran along the science fiction genre. Near one of the many chairs lay one of the newest releases by a popular writer that I had been dying to read myself but was waiting for it to come out in paper back. I picked up the book intending to only read a few pages of the novel but soon found myself sucked into the story. I settled back with my head phones on to read.
    Lex POV:
    I became concerned and then very angry after hearing that there had been a strange man in the house. Chloe was counting on my protection and for once I felt more then willing to take on her slight burden. Clark Kent hesitated at times to say what he had on his mind. Even when I stretched the envelope of our friendships but not with Ms. Sullivan she never hesitated in telling me what was on her mind. I found her lack of fear rather refreshing and often instigated our verbal sparing matches.
    A quick viewing of the security cameras told me that there had indeed been a stranger in the house and I fired both of my security officers on the spot. I headed for the house to find my butler anxiously waiting for me.
    “Where is she,” I snapped at him not pausing.
    “She has locked her self in your study sir,” he informed me. “I have been keeping an eye on her and she has not budged.”
    I made a mental note to give him a generous bonus on his next pay check. The very fact that she has entrenched herself in my private sanctum gave me a slight pause. I wondered if I would find her poring over my private documents.
    I unlock the doors to my study and stroll into the room expecting to find her not an empty room. I note that there are several missing pieces of fruit from its customary basket and several bottles of water missing. I turn to ask my butler again if he was sure that she was here but I spot a pair of bare feet resting on the rail of my library on the second floor. With her legs at that angle I could also see the crotch of her ivory colored panties. I dismiss him and close the doors behind him.
    As I climb the stairs, I keep an eye on the feet tapping out a soundless beat. When I reached the top of the stairs I found her laying on her back wearing a long brightly colored blue tee shirt that read, “Don’t let the breast fool you, I’m smarter then you look”. I could feel an involuntary smile at the words.
    She was shamelessly reading my novel. I frowned a bit waiting to find a spark of irritation but strangely enough there was none forth coming. I smirked as I carefully angled around to sit in one of the chairs near hers. I tried not to think about her smooth creamy legs that were bouncing to a beat that only she could hear. I reached out and lightly tugged her hair.
    Chloe POV
    I was totally engrossed in the book that I nearly fell off the couch that I was laying on. I sat up quickly only to find Lex smirking at me from a chair across from me.
    “Are you trying to give me a coronary,” I snap at him. I tugged at my shirt when I realized that it had ridden up past the tops of my thighs. “What have you found out?”
    “There has been a slight change of plans,” Lex told me. I was starting to feel a little self conscious as an unfamiliar expression passed across his face. “It’s going to take some time to track down this person that is sending out these cyber messages.”
    “Okay so what do I do now,” I asked him with a frown.
    “I want to move you to my apartment in Metropolis,” Lex told me as he rose from his chair.
    “There was a stranger in the house,” I told him and watched with interest as his jaw line hardened.
    “I know, that’s why I think that it would be best if you were moved,” He started down the staircase as I gathered my trash and followed more slowly.
    “What makes you think that I’d be safer there,” I asked as I threw away my rubbish.
    “We won’t tell anyone that you are there,” he said as he crossed to his desk. “It is smaller than this but more easily defensible.”
    “What about security,” I asked feeling a little nervous.
    “It is all state of the art,” Lex replied with smooth confidence.
    “And the body guards,” I continue as I stand watching his smooth economical movements.
    “I’ll be your body guard,” Lex told me with an expressionless face.
    I couldn’t help but to feel a flutter of excitement. This was most every woman’s dream. Lex Luthor was going to guard my body.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I love thia update and how Lex can't help but have feelings for Chloe. And that guy in the mansion was creepy. Who is he and how did he get in? More please....

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Good update, I can't wait for the next one, I wonder what will happen in Metropolis.

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Lex as her own personal bodyguard Great update and the t-shirt made me chuckle must think about getting one myself

Please update again soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information