+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven is a Place on Earth COMPLETE (R) (1/?)

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (1/?)

Omg, so good. Loved Chloe backing Lex up in the elevator. Very hot. More please.

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (1/?)

wow I just caught up with the last few chapters this story is great!!
    “A jealous streak,” I grin at him. “I’ll have to remember to post a five foot maximum distance sign.”

“I just don’t like sharing what’s mine,” he said without thought as he glanced back at his menu.

“I have always been yours, Lex. It’s about time you realized it.”
    I loved this bit!

I totally agree with you kimmie a jealous Lex is so HOT!

Please update again soon!

amazing story

fun fun fun

Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (7/?)

Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (7/?)
    Yasmine32068

Bring war material with you from home, but forage
    on the enemy. Thus the army will have food enough for its needs.
    The Art of War
    SunTzu

Chloe POV:

So far so good, I grinned at myself in the bathroom mirror as I replaced my lipstick after the incredible lunch that we just had. Lex’s smart and dry wit was a perfect match to mine and I couldn’t remember enjoying our banter more then I did now. Now all I had to do was to drag him off to do some shopping. I couldn’t wait.

“You want to shop here,” Lex asked as he raised an eyebrow at me.

“Well, wait in the car then but I need necessities and I have the chance to pick out my own stuff rather then getting a care package from my cousin,” I told him with a grin. I knew that Lex had never met Lois so I let his imagination run away with him as I got out of the car and headed inside the lingerie boutique.

“What the hell is your ‘cousin’ doing picking out your lingerie,” his gritted tone was close to my ear. I was thumbing through a selection of bras when his voice so close to my ear startled me. Causing me to jump and gasp.

“Sorry,” Lex growled out as he laid a steadying hand on my back. I cocked my head and glanced at him. He was wearing that same jealous look that he had at the restaurant.

“Where is the closest lingerie shop in Smallville Lex,” I shot back at him as he pondered my question for a moment. “Exactly there is none. I have never been one for granny panties so my cousin shops for me and sends me care packages. Besides ‘she’ has great tastes in intimate apparel,” I told him with a frown as he blew out a breath and glanced around the little shop where Lois bought my emergency needs. A slight frown started to form between his eyebrows as he fingered the lace on one of the bras that I was holding.

“This stuff really isn’t of very good quality,” Lex said with an absent frown as he glanced down at the bra that I happened to be holding.

“Maybe not to you but this is what I can afford,” I told him with a faint blush staining my face.

“Let me take you some place else and I’ll take care of it,” Lex whispered in my ear.

“I am not letting you pay for my underwear, Lex,” I told him with a gasp and a frown as I picked up a scarlet red bra and added it to what I was holding in my hand. I added a few more random items and headed for the dressing room.

“I was thinking about going out to dinner tonight,” Lex called to me as I slipped in and out of the pieces that I picked out. My father would really have a heart attack if he knew what kind of underwear that I wore under my clothes.

“Sounds like fun,” I called back to him. A few more pieces of lingerie appeared of the top of the dressing room door. I cocked an eyebrow at the site of the tastefully sexy pieces.

“Try those on,” he called from the other side of the door.

Hence the saying: One may know how to conquer
    without being able to do it.
    The Art of War
    SunTzu

We argued and bickered over my selected pieces and who was paying for it but in the end I won. My purchases made we headed back to the car. I sat in the crook of Lex’s shoulder and played with his elegant fingers as we drove back to the penthouse both of us lost in our own thoughts. I had almost forgotten about the package that Lois dropped off for me until the security guard mentioned it.

“Is this for me,” Lex asked as he started to take the box from his guard.

“No sir. It’s for your guest,” the guard told him as I grinned and tucked the box under my arm.

“I’m sure that you guys checked it for anything dangerous,” I grinned as I dragged Lex along behind me. “Thanks.”

“What’s in the box,” Lex asked as we boarded the private elevator.

“A surprise,” I told him with a smirk as I held to box against my body and leaned my head back against the elevator wall and closed my eyes.

“I like surprises,” Lex said softly as his breath tickled the loose hairs at my neck.

My eyes snapped open as he stepped close enough to let me feel the heat of his body. His piercing blue eyes held an unknown emotion as he brushed the tip of his nose against mine. My lips suddenly felt bone dry as his hands slid up the sides of my body causing me to shiver with awareness.

The backs of his hands lightly grazed the undersides of my breasts as he rubbed his smooth cheek lightly against mine. My breaths were coming in sharp needy little pants as I felt his heat and breathed in his cologne. The box that I was holding fell at my feet as Lex stepped back when the doors of the elevator opened. It took me several heart beats to break through the seductive sexual haze that I found myself in and realized that he what he had done. He grinned at me as he snapped his cell phone battery back into place.

Whoever is first in the field and
    awaits the coming of the enemy, will be fresh for the fight;
    whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle
    will arrive exhausted.
    The Art of War
    SunTzu

I stood in the doorway of his office as he once again paced back and forth.

“Yeah, there was a glitch with my cell phone,” he was telling someone else on the other end as he took in what I was wearing or rather what I was not wearing. I was wearing the bathrobe that my father had picked up for me in Chinatown during his last convention. The short robe fell to the tops of my thighs and was in a shade of green that accented the green in my eyes. He raised an eyebrow at me as I waited for him. “Hang on just a moment,” he said then covered the cell phone.

“I just wanted to borrow your tub,” I told him in a stage whisper not daring to come closer to the burning look that his eyes still held after our encounter in the elevator. He nodded with out saying anything as his eyes devoured my body. I retreated without saying another word.

The war that I have been waging has taken on a significant change as I dumped a handful of my favorite bath salts in the tub and slipped into the tub. My pulse was still racing from our encounters on the elevator and then from his office. A gentle tap on the bathroom door caused me to jump slightly.

“Chloe,” he called to me through the door.

“Come on in Lex,” I told him as I made sure that my good parts were hidden under a blanket of bubbles. The door cracked open as Lex poked his head inside.

“I have to step out for a moment,” he told me. “I think that we’ve found something.” His eyes drank me in as his nostrils flared slightly to take in the scent of my bath.

“Okay,” I told him as I leaned forward slightly to grab my soap. For once I wasn’t kicking myself for adding to many bubbles to my bath as I ran the bar of soap from my neck to the tops of my shoulders. “I am sure that I can find something to entertain myself with.”

“We can go to dinner and hopefully celebrate as soon as I get back,” he told me as I noticed a fine sheen of perspiration begin to dot his forehead and with a jerky nod he left the bathroom. I struggled to maintain control over my riotous body as we played out the final maneuver. He was so close to cracking and I couldn’t afford to appear weak now.

I could feel myself clenching and unclenching my hands as I struggled with my control. If it hadn’t been for a fact that my guy was sure that he had a solid lock on the culprit I would have cheerfully joined her in that bathtub. I was never one to deny my hedonistic nature especially when it came to a woman and Chloe proved herself to be all woman. Our banter that always been a little on the biting side took on a sexual overture today that left me feeling slightly hot and flushed and definitely aroused.

When she said that her cousin sent her care packages from the boutique I instantly saw red. My control over my emotions was something that I usually prided myself on but in a space of a few hours she managed to rattle that sense of control as my imagination began to wonder what she was wearing under her street clothes. I know that she wants me and I find myself tired of fighting the desire that I feel for her. Maybe she is right maybe it was time to set aside all of the lies and petty deceits. Since she was bold enough to reach for what she wanted the consequences be damned it was time to take a page from her book.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh I can't wait. Please Lex take a page from Chloe's book.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

OMG! He's picking out lingerie for her! I think Lex definitely should take a page from Chloe's book & reach for what he wants. Great update, can't wait for the next one.

I hope Lex does go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He needs to realize that he can be with Chloe without being weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please update soon!!!!!!

hehehehe, Chole's book has had lots of interesting pages so far can't wait to see what Lex does, and how Chloe reacts.

Great updates! I can't wait for the next one. I wonder what's in 'the box'...
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"The only way to get ideas for stories is to drink way too much coffee and buy a desk that doesn't collapse when you beat your head against it..."
    -- Douglas Noel Adams

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information