+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven is a Place on Earth COMPLETE (R) (1/?)

Members

Re: Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (1/?)

wow this is amazing. can't wait for the next update!!

Re: Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (5/?)

Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (5/?)
    Yasmine32068

Chloe POV

He tasted of moon lit kisses. So dark, seductive, and mysterious, his lips were sweet as he stroked his tongue in a slow wet slide against mine. The fire of passion made my blood boil as I writhed beneath him desperate for the feel of his smooth skin against mine, my breaths coming in hard sharp pants as he teased my nipples in hard points. He trailed wet nibbling kisses down the side of my neck and across my collar bones taking his time. I groan low and deep in my throat as a sign of appreciation and frustration.

“Please,” I beg and I smooth my hands across his shoulders only to feel my nails bite into his back as he takes one of my taunt nipples in his mouth. His elegant hands tease the curls at the axis of my legs causing me to buck against his questing fingers. I sob with my pleasure as he slowly teases and caresses me driving me to the edge of my control but before I can taste the first pleasure of my release I am jolted back into awareness.

“Hey, wake up,” Lex called to me quietly as he shook my shoulder lightly. My eyes snapped wide open as I stare at Lex with shock and horror. He is sitting on the side of the bed wearing a towel and I notice that he was covered with a few water droplets.

“Oh my god,” I gasp as I pull the sheets a little higher to cover my erect nipples. I could feel my face go up in flames as I valiantly hoped that a black hole would suddenly open up and suck me in. His face became shuttered and distant as he stared at me.

“Another nightmare,” he asked coolly. I ran a trembling hand across my face as I struggled to get my pulse back under a normal rhythm. I shifted uneasily as I pondered a way to answer him. His eyes seemed to dilate and his whole demeanor went on alert.

“No definitely not a nightmare,” I hesitated as I shifted feeling the wetness that had pooled in the crotch of my panties. He stared at me hard for a moment and seemed to draw into himself as he started to rise.

“Wait Lex,” I reached out to touch his shower dampened shoulder. He paused and glanced at me as I licked suddenly dry lips. “I was dreaming about us,” I tell him in a soft voice deciding to bite the bullet because if there was one thing that I have observed about Lex it was he didn’t like things being kept from him.

He settled back on the edge of the bed. His towel parted slightly to give me a glimpse of one lightly hair dusted thigh.

“Did I do something inappropriate,” he asked hesitantly as a slight frown caused his forehead to furrow.

“God no,” I couldn’t help but to laugh. “Another second and my world would have exploded,” I told him with a grin.

Screw it, I decided. I am a Sullivan and damn it we didn’t hide our feelings from anyone. I was frustrated in more ways then one and I was not about to let this get to me any more. I wanted him more than I wanted that pony when I was six. He glanced at me clearly thrown off balance as his eyes roved my face and body.

“What about Clark,” he asked as he traced a finger across my exposed collar bone. My bones seemed to turn into jelly at his touch.

“I have a confession to make,” I said as I glanced down at my lap and took a deep breath. “There never was a Clark,” I told him bluntly. “Don’t get me wrong I like Clark. He is a friend but he lives on another plane of existence from me full of secrets and insecurities. I’d end up chewing him up and spitting him out.” Lex was frowning at my words.

“But you seemed,” he paused.

“So hopelessly devoted to plaid,” I grimaced. “I know but it was a part of myself defense,” I told him as I glanced away. “I could keep everyone at bay because lets face it Clark can be an imposing figure when riled and then no one would know,” my voice trailed off as I suddenly had second thoughts about this whole honesty thing, after all this was Lex Luthor that we were talking about. Not some random dork from the hallowed halls of Smallville High. He was the reigning King of high society who had beautiful women tripping over themselves to get noticed by him and even had his own fan website. So okay I started the site but hey it was therapy.

“Chloe,” he took my hand in his gentle grip and I felt my heart drop. Here comes the dreaded speech.

“Hey no big, Luthor, I realize that I am not even on your radar,” I told him as he stared at me with a slightly shocked expression.

“Not on my radar,’ he stated dumbly. “Is that what you think?” He rose from the bed and paced the floor with quick controlled movements. “Do you have any idea how hard it is to admit that the closest thing to an intellectual equal that you have found is a sixteen year old girl? Or that you go twenty minutes out of your way everyday on the hopes that you might run into her at the coffee shop for a chat. I have spent years having to swallow any sort of attraction that I might feel because it would ruin your life. Then add to the fact that she is pining away for a farm boy. A boy who has nothing to offer her when all I want to do is set the world at your feet,” he paused as his chest rose and fell with aggravation and his hands rose to rake frustrated over his scalp.

“But what about all the women,” I asked quietly.

“The parade of striking brunettes,” He said with his back to me and his head tipped back to face the ceiling. “I tried like hell to forget about a pesky little blonde.” My heart suddenly remembered to beat. This was the closet thing to a loss of control that I had ever seen in Lex. I felt both exhilarated and a little frightened by it.

“So what are we going to do about this,” I asked praying for wild monkey sex.

“Nothing,” his shoulders dropped and he glanced at me with pain evident in his eyes.

“I am not sixteen any more Lex,” I told him as I struggled to understand why he would say that.

“No you’re not but you haven’t really begun to live yet. I don’t want to end up hurting you and that’s all that would end up happening,” Lex told her as he moved towards his bathroom and gently closed the door.

I sat there stunned for a few moments. Then I finally dragged myself out of his bedroom and into the guest room. That arrogant pompous ass says that he is attracted to me but then does nothing about it. My god, I’m stuck in the idiot zone. That’s the same line of crap that I have spent years listening spew out of both Clark and Lana. Mr. Luthor has another thing coming I’m afraid if he thinks that I am going to dance that jig with him.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

That was cruel! (lol) I was like "OMG, when did they start having sex?" & then you viciously pulled the rug out from under me. I loved it( of course). Really like that Chloe was so honest about her feelings for Lex but ,Lex is being an idiot . Trying to protect her from him. Glad that Chloe isn't going to let that stop her . Can't wait for more please.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh my goodness what a great two updates. Go Chloe show lex what he will be missing.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member

Lex is such a lovable coward. Can't wait to see what Chloe is going to do.

Huh..I think I'm gonna throttle Lex... Here is the girl of his dreams, lying in his bed obviously hot for him and has just told him she wants him and he has to go be all moral and crap...come on Lex you know you wanna!!!

Brilliant update

NS Full Member

i adore this fic. i couldn't wipe off my dumb grin the whole time. The lolli pop was just too much had me kackling and trust i usually don't kackle. i love their banter. let chloe whack some sense into this shiney head. i can't wait for you update. i think you just become one of my fave writers. now your stuck with me, like white on rice. keep on writing woman. =]

Yasmine32068

All warfare is based on deception.

The Art of War
    SunTzu
    Chloe POV

“LoLo, it’s me. I need a favor,” I literally had to hold the phone a few inches away from my ear as I listened to my cousin’s ecstatic greeting.

“Yeah, I can’t explain it all right now but do you still have the ‘BOX’,” I asked in a hushed tone. Lex had been pacing the confines of his office with his cell phone attached to one ear.

“Yes, I am calling in my big guns and no you really don’t know him. No, it’s not about Clark,” I blew a few strands hair out of my face. “Can you just drop it off at this address and leave it with the doorman? Yes, I know whose address it belongs to and no I don’t think that Lionel Luthor is into cross dressing. Just leave it with the doorman. Okay LoLo I have to run. Yes, you’ll get the dirt later. Okay,” I spotted Lex striding towards me with a slight frown on his face. So I laughed brightly as if someone said something hilarious. “Okay, Okay, I have to go. I love you too.”

“Who was that,” Lex asked as he reached into the fridge for cold water.

“Just a friend, are you done,” I asked as his cell phone started ringing again. I rolled my eyes at him as I slipped my phone into my purse and started for the front door as I went. “I’ll be back later,” I called to him as I stepped out of the penthouse and into the hallway. The count down in my head actually reached seven before he raced out of the apartment.

“What do you think that you’re doing,” he asked scowling at me.

“Hmm,” I frowned at him. “I can sit in the apartment all day and listen to the fascinating world of high end business with my tail tucked under me or I can go to the Met U’s Black and White Art Exhibit and take in a little culture maybe some shopping and lunch,” I weighed my options in each hand like a scale. “I think I’ll go the art exhibit, thanks.” I told him as I stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for the ground floor.

“Well, you aren’t going to get very far without the security card,” Lex smirked at me as I returned it and swiped the card that I had picked up from his dresser. The doors started to slide close as he recovered from his shock and jumped in before they could close.

Hold out baits to entice the enemy.
    Feign disorder, and crush him.
    The Art of War
    SunTzu

“This isn’t a good idea Chloe,” Lex told me as I handed him his security card back.

“What is this cyber wack job going to do? Send an email to every person in Metropolis,” I asked him with a laugh. “Relax, Lex,” I told him as I leaned against the wall of the elevator. “You do know how to have fun don’t you,” I asked him in a mocking voice as his cell phone began to ring again. I threw my hands into the air in frustration as he took yet another call.

“Don’t you ever get a moment of peace,” I asked when he got off the phone.

“Of course I do,” he stated in a hurt tone.

“When,” I asked. “Between the hours of two and four in the morning, let me see that,” I held my hand out to him.

“I am not giving you my phone,” he smirked at me as he slid his phone into his pants pocket and I could feel my eyes narrow.

“We can do this the hard way,” I said in a soft seductive voice as I let my handbag slide sensuously to the floor.

“Or we can do this the easy way,” I purred as I backed him into the wall of the elevator and deliberately stepped into his personal space.

I made sure that I kept eye contact with him as I breathed in his scent and let my eyes flutter shut for a moment savoring the unique smell that was all Lex. I leaned my weight lightly against his body as his arms automatically wrapped them around my waist to steady me.

“Make it ‘hard’ for me Lex,” I said in a husky voice as the tip of my tongue licked my bottom lip wetly. “I enjoy a challenge.”

My voice was a throaty whisper as I flicked just the tip of my tongue against his bottom lip lightly. His lips parted slightly as he gasped against my mouth and in spite of how badly I wanted to lean in and really kiss him I stepped away and handed him his cell phone that was now empty of its battery. I made sure that he watched me slide his battery into my bra as I adjusted myself slightly to hide the tell tale bump.

“Now maybe we can enjoy our day without the ringing of your cell phone,” I smirked at him and ignored the first fires of desire that flickered in his expressive eyes.

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles
    is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists
    in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    The Art of War
    SunTzu

The art was breath taking I thought as I strolled through the gallery with Lex. I couldn’t believe that he actually made me wait in the lobby while he made arrangements for a limo and added security. During the short ride we talked about some of the photographers that were going to be show cased there. I was actually surprised that this was an exhibit that he had wanted to see but never seemed to have time for it until now.

We walked along slowly, our shoulders occasionally brushing against each other as we took in the incredible pictures. At some point I slipped my hand inside of his. He glanced at me clearly startled at first but he didn’t let go of my hand.

Do not repeat the tactics which have gained
    you one victory, but let your methods be regulated
    by the infinite variety of circumstances.
    The Art of War
    SunTzu

It wasn’t until we had reached the restaurant that I had picked out for lunch did I begin phase two. As the maitre d’ began to sit us I heard my name called. I turned in time to be hugged by a very enthusiastic good looking young man with a striking shock of strawberry blonde red hair.

“Jimmy, oh my god you look great,” I beamed at him but I could feel Lex tensing tightly behind me.

“Are you back for good,” he asked excitedly as he tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear in a familiar manner. I swear I heard Lex Luthor’s teeth grind together.

“No, just a day or two,” I told him as I pitched my voice with regret.

“Too bad, well the number is still the same so give me a call if you end up staying longer,” he told me as he leaned in and kissed my cheek again. I waited for a moment as Jimmy walked away before taking my chair like nothing unusual had happened.

“Who was that,” Lex asked in his cool and aloof tone. I glanced up from my menu to find him studying his studiously but the muscle in his jaw was ticking slightly.

“Just a friend,” I said as I took a sip of water. “The special looks good,” I said casually. I looked up again to find Lex staring at me with a hard look in his eyes.

“He seemed pretty familiar with your person for someone who is just a friend,” Lex growled out as I frowned. I leaned forward and laced my fingers with his.

“You weren’t the only one using someone else to move on with Lex. I just never made headlines,” I glanced down at our locked hands. “We can fight about this but it really would be a case of the pot calling the kettle black wouldn’t?” Tension seemed to vibrate in Lex and then it was gone.

“You’re right. I’m sorry I have no right to,” he glanced away and blew out a deep breath as his fingers tightened slightly on mine.

“A jealous streak,” I grin at him. “I’ll have to remember to post a five foot maximum distance sign.”

“I just don’t like sharing what’s mine,” he said without thought as he glanced back at his menu.

“I have always been yours, Lex. It’s about time you realized it.”

Lex POV

I knew that she was smart, fearless, sensitive, and incredibly sex. The way that she had laid her cards on the table this morning touched something inside of me. The honesty in both her voice and eyes was not something that I came across very often.

The moral high ground can be damned. I didn’t know how Clark manages to do the right thing all the time. From the time that her breathing had smooth out in to a steady rhythm last night until I woke up this morning I have been resisting the urge to drag this woman beneath me.

I knew that she could be cocky and head strong but I have never been forced into doing something that I didn’t want to do until now. I had expected her to throw a temper tantrum when she realized that she needed a security card to operate the elevator but I never thought that she would steal it from the top of my dresser.

When she pinned me against the wall in the elevator I was completely throw off balance. Chloe in sex kitten mode was a very dangerous thing to my libido. I had to recite the periodical table to keep from hardening against her as she teased me with the softness of her body, her light crisp perfume, and the sound of her voice.

She is cracking through each of my defenses until I am almost helpless to resist her and what she wants, but when that guy at the restaurant dared to touch her I was flooded with an almost instant bout of jealousy. If he had touched her one more time in an intimate manner then I was going to rip him apart. I hoped to god that my security people found something soon or I was going to end up doing something that she was going to regret.

i love this fic!!! Jealous Lex=Incredibly hot Lex!!! Love how Chloe is totally running the show, thats our girl!!!

Kimmie

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Go Chloe Go Chloe Go Chloe you go girl. Show Lex who is really boss.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information