+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven is a Place on Earth COMPLETE (R) (1/?)

Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (3/?)

Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (3/?)

Yasmine32068

Chloe POV:

Lex was strangely quiet during the three hour ride to Metropolis. I shifted a little in my seat and studied his profile. I had been chattering nonstop since we left the mansion and he has only replied with short sentences and a few grunts. I felt like I was going to explode if he didn’t give me a real conversation soon.

“Oral sex,” came out of my mouth. I could feel myself cringe slightly as he glanced at me sharply.

“Excuse me,” he asked. I watched with interest as his eyes flickered to my mouth, breasts, and down lower. The devil in me made me reached for my hand bag for a Blow Pop.

“Sorry, I was just seeing if you were paying attention,” I told him in a prim voice as I unwrap the candy.

The scent of wild apples filled the confined space of the car. I glanced out the window and could see his faint reflection laminated by his dashboard lights. He glanced at me in time to see me wet my lips slightly with my tongue as I slide the candy slowly into my mouth. I slide that sucker slowly in and out of my mouth a few times before releasing it with a soft wet pop.

“You never answered my question,” I glanced at him in time to see his head snap around to focus on the road.

“What question,” he asked with a slight frown. I licked the sweetness off my lips as I watched the line of his jaw clench.

“What have you and Clark found out,” I asked as I slipped the candy past my lips again and slowly rotated the stick.

He shifted slightly in his seat as he glanced at me. He cleared his throat and told me about their theory being traced back to my articles about the good doctor from Sommerholt. He shifts a little more in his seat.

“Are you going to eat that or play with it,” he snaps. I swallow my grin and glance at him with innocent eyes.

“There is a fine art to eating a Blow Pop, Lex,” I tell him.

“To eating a what,” he glances at me clearly startled for a second and then snaps his eyes back to the road. I give a small laugh.

“A Blow Pop, Lex. Haven’t you ever heard of a Blow Pop,“ I ask him. He swallows hard and glances at my mouth watching the sucker slipping in and out slowly.

“They are the cream of the crop when it comes to suckers. All sweet and sour hard candy on the outside and juicy flavorful gum on the inside they’re definitely my favorite,” I watch with interest as a fine sheen of sweat breaks out across his forehead.

“I personally enjoy the rough texture of a fresh one and how the glide of my tongue smoothes out the rough edges. I like to rotate it in my mouth and keep an even consistency all the way around,” there are definitely advantages in being a writer as I knowingly torture him with my soft words.

“Sometimes if I find one side has lost a little too much hard candy then I have to work the other side more,” I wickedly slide it back into my mouth and innocently give it an audible suck. Lex reaches over and cracks his window letting in a chilly breeze.

“Do you want to taste it,” I ask as I hold my candy out to him. The molten desire in his eyes is enough to warm me. His eyes flicker to the light green candy and he actually reaches for it. There is an audible crunch as he bit what was left off the stick and hands it back to me. I could feel my eyes widen as I stare at my empty stick.

His apartment was nothing like I expected. It was very cold and very formal. It was also totally bare of any personal touches. The cream colored carpet was about the only thing that gave it a spark of warmth as I shivered in its neutral colored opulence. He gave me a guided tour of the place but I got a very strong impression that he didn’t spend a lot of time here.

“What do you think,” he asked me as he showed me to my room. Oh boy, couldn’t he have asked me about Bush’s war on terrorism? It would have been easier for me to answer.

“Do you really want to know,” I ask as I stare down at the glittering lights of the city and glanced back at him. He was casually leaning against the door frame of my room.

“Yes, I am a little curious,” he admitted with a smirk.

“Okay,” I hesitate then take a deep breath. “I hate it. I mean it’s very elegant and I am sure that Architects Digests loves it and all but…” I glance at him out of the corner of my eye to see he is pondering what I was saying. His sharp gaze finds mine.

“But what,” his tone is curious rather then annoyed.

“It isn’t you. There is no fire, no passion, and no personality. It feels more like your father then you,” I finish quietly. He gazes at the floor for a moment and then his eyes sweeps the room before settling on me.

“It’s funny that you should say that. This apartment was a birthday present from him several years ago,” he reached out to take the door knob in his hand. “It’s late and you need to get some rest.

Lex POV:

I am doing my damnedest to keep my mind off her ivory colored panties or the way that her firm slender legs looked when they were propped up on the rail in the study. She was killing me with the light scent of her perfume that keep distracting me as I tried to focus on anything else besides her. I was aware of every movement that she made.

When she mentioned oral sex my imagination ran away from me. I wondered what she would look like spread out beneath me gripped in the throes of her passion. I could almost taste her on my tongue. Her beautiful face flushed with passion. It took every ounce of control the keep my eyes on the road.

Then when she pulled out that sucker I knew that I was in trouble. I had never wanted to be a piece of candy so bad in my life. To watch those full lips caressing that candy was more then enough to make me squirm in my seat. The sounds of her occasional slurps and the faint pop it made when she pulled the candy from her wet mouth was enough to make me sweat. When she described the fine art of eating one I thought I was going to burst in my pants.

My mantra for the rest of the ride was that I was a Luthor and we didn’t give in to our baser needs but when she told me what she thought of the apartment gave me a moment of pause. In spite of my control I felt like she had seen right into my soul. She knew about my passions, my fire, and she knew me. My biggest problem over the next couple of days is going to bed keeping my hands to myself.

Re: Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (1/?)

nonono! don't keep ur hands to urself pal!

love the subtle reference to Bush's politics lol

and chloe? She's pure evil! lol loved it!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was a great update. I love the blow pop. Heee more please...

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

The car scene was great, I can't wait for the next update.

Hoping for an update soon.Love the car scene I cannot help but wonder who will be the first one to break the obvious sexual tension

i love it, can't wait for the next part, great work.
    i hope that lex doesn't keep his hands to himself for too long

Ash's Love Slave

I am really hoping for an update?? I love how evil Chloecan be. More please??

Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (4/?)

Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (4/?)
    Yasmine32068

Chloe POV

It’s 2:30 in the morning when I sit up in bed with a gasp. I slap a hand over my mouth to smoother my cry. Contrary to popular belief, it is not silent in the country. There are always sounds going on in the night but here in the city high above everyone else the silence is deafening. It didn’t help that I never could sleep in a strange place and the nightmare of my friends trying to kill me caused me to wake up in sweat soaked sheets. I slipped into a fresh nightgown and tip toed down the hallway past Lex’s room.

The apartment seemed hot and confining and I felt like I was struggling to breathe as I slipped past his room. The darkened hallway gave way to the dim living room as I slipped through the sliding glass doors and silently closed them behind me.

I was finally free to loosen my grip on the sobs that I had been holding back with a sheer force of will. The cool air felt wonderful on my overheated face. My harsh sobs finally die down to an occasional hiccup and I shiver in the cold damp air wishing that I had a box full of Kleenex with me. My heart stops for a second and then speeds up with an alarming rate as a heavy weight suddenly settled on my shoulders. I turn to find Lex standing there looking elegant in his robe.

“Are you alright,” he asks me gently as a fresh swell of tears threatened to fall at the sound of his concerned voice.

“Oh sure, I always get frustrated at late night programming,” I was trying for smarmy but my voice sounded hoarse even to my ears. “I didn’t mean to wake you,” I told him softly.

I ducked my face away to avoid Lex’s probing gaze as I felt fresh tears begin their trek down my cheeks. Everyone always seemed to have this faint condescending look on their faces but I never really felt like they were listening to what I had to say. I was so tired of feeling like I was to blame for everyone’s problems because I dared to ask questions to get to the truth. The problem was no on ever bothered to get to my truths.

To my horror my tears started falling faster then I was capable of keeping up with. Suddenly I felt myself being lifted up as Lex settled me into his warm lap. For someone with his lean frame he is deceptively strong. I found myself with my face buried in the crook of his warm neck sobbing my heart out as he silently rubbed comforting circles on my back under the blanket. He held me silently until I had cried myself out. We sat in silence as we listened to the feint murmur of the city below.

“Oral sex,” I could feel his husky murmur vibrate across the side of my face as I drew back away from him startled.

“What,” I asked wide eyed.

“I was simply making sure that you didn’t fall asleep,” he delivered with his patent trade mark smirk.

“God, you must want to get back to bed, Lex. I am so sorry,” I told him as I started to get off his lap. He tightens his grip on me as he held me still.

“We’ll go to bed shortly,” he said as he pulled me into the shelter of his body shivering slightly. I manage to spread the blanket over the both of us as we sat in silence.

“I may not seem like the most caring of men, Chloe but that seemed like an awfully large amount of tears for just a nightmare,” he said as he tucked a few of my fly away strands of hair behind my ear with a tender touch.

“Not a caring man,” I stare at him with shock. “How can you even joke about that?”

“Usually from the adjectives that people often like to use such as aloof, conniving, manipulative, and secretive,” he said with a grimace.

“Well, I am afraid that I would have to disagree with their adjectives,” I snorted at him. “Let’s try compassionate, caring, resourceful,” I could feel him start at the last one as he tucked my head under his chin. “Generous, curious, and lets face it I don’t find curiosity a bad thing,” I really wanted to add good looking, sexy and richer then god but I managed to contain myself. “Let’s face it Lex you’re the total package.”

“Maybe LexCorp needs to hire you as the new head PR Director,” he said but I could feel him smiling against my forehead where he had tucked my forehead.

“Or maybe you should find better friends,” I told him bluntly as I cringed at what just fell out of my mouth. “It really pisses me off sometimes,” I told him as I stroked the soft lapels of his robe.

“What does,” he asked curiously. I hid my smile at his tone.

“Pots that call the kettle black,” I tell him with a soft sigh. “We really should try to get some sleep,” I tell him as I smother a yawn. I was safe and secure. The combined heat of our bodies was starting to make me sleepy as we sat there.

“Well that would be easier if you weren’t sitting on me,” Lex teased.

“But I’m comfortable,” I told him as I closed my eyes to drink in his scent.

“Are you comfortable with me,” he asked as he tilted my chin up to peer into my eyes.

“I feel safe for the first time all day Lex,” I told him with a soft smile. “I’m safe with you.”

He smiled at me as he stood still holding on to me. I grabbed the blanket and shivered in the cold air as he headed back inside the house. I had expected him to let me go but he always managed to surprise me. He carried me all the way to his bedroom and gently deposited me on his bed.

“Not to complain because your mattress is better then mine,” I tell him as I give it a light bounce. “But this isn’t the guest room.”

“You had a nightmare bad enough to drive you out into the cold night,” he asked as he slipped off his robe. “This way if you need me I’m right here.”

My mouth actually went dry. I had heard of things like that happening but had never actually experienced it myself until now. He was only wearing a pair of low slung pajama bottoms that rested so low on his hips that I could actually see the indent of his hip bones. Suddenly my pulse was beating double time and I felt flushed as I watched the sleek muscles of his back flex and pull as he tossed his robe on a chair. I cleared my throat.

“Efficient too,” I joked. ”My god is there no end to your talents.” He climbed into bed and pulled the covers over the both of us.

“Shut up, Sullivan,” he teased as he pulled me close.

My emotional out pour had left me exhausted as I found my self drifting away with the steady rhythm pf his heart beating under my ear and the warmth of his body was an alluring pull that dragged me under.

Lex POV

I have always been a light sleeper so when the floor boards creaked outside of my bedroom I held my breath and waited. A quick glance at the security panel assured me that we hadn’t been breached as I slipped my robe and slippers on. In the dim light I could see Chloe’s petite form slip through the doors that led to the balcony. I reset the alarm and assured the security detail that we were fine. As I approached the doors I noticed that she was wearing only a thin nightgown and her sobbing had finally slowed to a few gasping hiccup.

Like a small wounded animal she tried to distance herself from everyone to lick her wounds. That was something that I could appreciate having done it myself on more than one occasion after dealing with my father and his continuous disappointments in me. The look of pain on her face was almost too much. For the first time since I could remember I felt the need to comfort someone. When she broke down and started to cry again I flinched at my own callousness. It was easy to pick up her slight frame and let her cry herself out. When she finally ceased it was just too natural to sit and enjoy the silence with her.

Oral sex seemed like the best way to get her attention as she snapped her head up to look at me and I felt my breath catch in my throat. Her eyes seemed to glow in the dim light. Her tears had tracked wet lined down her pale face and glistened like diamonds. She was beautiful in her defense of me as the fire of her temper warmed me like nothing ever had.

When she said that she was comfortable with me it felt like someone had taken a hammer to my defenses. Blow by blow she battered at them until there was nothing left. She placed her absolute trust and safety in my hands. No one had ever placed so much faith in me and I felt strangely humbled.

Re: Heaven is a Place on Earth (R) (4/?)

Quote Originally Posted by yasmine32068
    “Oral sex,” I could feel his husky murmur vibrate across the side of my face as I drew back away from him startled.

“What,” I asked wide eyed.

“I was simply making sure that you didn’t fall asleep,” he delivered with his patent trade mark smirk.
    After reading this I had to stop because a part of me thought that I missed something. One moment Chloe is crying and Lex is comforting her and next moment that. I thought perhaps he was talking to her and she just tuned him out. Great moment
    I love how on the balcony they are both comforting eachother. Both of them are trying to help the other one out. They know the other one is strong but not invincible. I think it's sweet how they know eachother without really trying. And I think it's one of the reasons why they are so good for eachother.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Just caught up with this one & I love it ( of course). Really liked Lex comforting Chloe in his chair & then carrying her to bed ( sigh). Can't wait to read more.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information