+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Coppertone Sunsets (R)

Coppertone Sunsets (R)

Coppertone Sunsets (R) (COMPLETE)

Yasmine32068

Author’s Notes: Because I miss my hometown I have set this story there. Desitn Florida is on the Panhandle between Pensacola and Panama City. If you have never been there then you have missed out on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world!!! This is a darker piece after my last stories but I hope that you all enjoy it anyway. After the sentencing of Lionel Luthor, Chloe tries to comfort Lex with some unexpected results. It doesn’t follow any continuity but rather traces the twisted depths of my mind. Please let me know if you want to archive this… Just so I know where I can visit my babies.

Disclaimers: Muse, did you check the couch? How about the bottom of my purse? Nope, no money found. Smallville characters were not harmed in the writing of this piece of fiction. Sorry guys, no money made in using these characters either. Smallville and the WB are still raking it in. Thanks for asking.

Day of Lionel Luthor’s Verdict:

“Has the jury reached their decision,” the judge asked.

“Yes, your honor, we the jury find Lionel Luthor guilty of two counts of the murder in the first degree of Lachlan and Eleanor Luthor. In regards to the charge of conspiracy to commit murder of Chloe Sullivan and Alexander Luthor, we find the defendant guilty on both accounts.”

Chloe couldn’t tear her gaze away from the younger Luthor’s face as he sat stoically through the verdict process. His face was a mask, cold, cool, and aloof. His eyes were the only thing that gave his emotions away. They burned with an inner rage that sent chills chasing down her spine.

In the time that Chloe worked with him to gather evidence to use against his father she realized that he had most everyone in Smallville fooled. People tended to view him as a cold clone of his father. They had forgotten that they were the people that had a hand in changing this man. The populace often shunned him unless it was necessary with the exception of Clark Kent and for the first few years he had hovered on the outside with all of his attempts to lend aid were usually met with fear and suspicion.

She was guilty of it herself. Chloe thought with a wry twist of her mouth as she watched him rise and get drawn in to conversations with the States Attorney. She rose also and made her way to where he had been standing and she could see that he was trying to lock down his emotions in a tight fist. She casually moved to stand next to him, her suit jacket grazed his and she slid her small hand into his much larger one as she made brief small talk with the attorney.

She felt his icy fingers tighten reflexively around hers as she made their escape. He was silent as she led him through the courthouse and into the cafeteria and through the back door where she had parked her car for a clean getaway. She knew that the reporters would have the front and sides of the building swamped but no one ever things to stake out the garbage cans.

The silence in the car was heavy and slightly oppressive as she glanced at him out of the corner of her eyes. She noted the tight areas around his eyes and his tightly pressed lips. She let loose with a soft sigh as she flipped the radio on to relieve her tension.

“Why?” Lex asked her softly. She could feel him staring at her profile as they neared the gates of his estate. She knew the real question. Why had she gone out of her way to help him she wondered? It was the raw pain that lingered in his eyes that caused her to make the snap decision to lead him out of there.

“You needed me to,” she told him quietly as she completed the turn. He didn’t say anything else the rest of the drive. She pulled to an easy stop and stared up at the beautiful mansion. They both sat in silence and stared at the house that had been her refuge for the last couple of months.

“I should be going,” Chloe broke the silence with the soft sounds of her voice.

“Stay and have a celebration drink with me,” Lex asked quietly. Chloe nibbled on her lip a moment before nodding and together they exited the car.

Together they entered the mansion. Lex strolled with his particular trade mark swagger. Chloe followed in his wake feeling unsure of Lex’s mental state at the moment. His actions were so unlike him. There was an air of tension that surrounded him that could have been cut with a knife. Chloe followed him into his offices and hesitated at the doorway as he stalked towards his wet bar. He immediately poured himself a large glass of scotch and tossed it back with his typical smooth practiced movements.

“What can I get you?” he asked and he poured himself another.

“Whatever you have there is fine,” Chloe nervously slid her suit jacket off and draped it over a chair before moving to join him. Chloe sipped her scotch at a much slower rate then Lex was. He smirked at the wry twist to her lips as he took her glass from her and downed it. Lex poured her a glass of white wine in its place. Silence descended as they sipped their drinks. Chloe moved to the pool table to relieve some of the oppressive weight that had now settled between them. She tried to ignore to sounds of crystal every time Lex refilled his glass.

“What kind of man puts his own father in prison,” Lex asked quietly. His normally detached expression was filled with pain.

“Don’t do this to your self,” she told him gently.

“My father murdered his parents and now I have made sure that he is locked away in prison. Is this my destiny slapping me in the face?” he asked his voice rising with his agitation.

“This doesn’t have to be your destiny, Lex. You were someone who wanted justice,” Chloe said as she moved slowly towards him, “Someone who needed to protect himself and his friends.”

“Is that we are?” he asked as he poured himself another drink.

“You weren’t the one that did anything wrong, Lex,” Chloe replied choosing to ignore his question.

She was startled by his sudden movement as he stood before her. An intense air moved with him and for a brief moment Chloe was both afraid and thrilled by the carefully controlled anger that surrounded him. She could feel her pulse pick up and begin to race at his nearness.

“Are we friends, Chloe,” he asked again. His eyes bore into hers searching for the truth.

“No,” she finally said hesitantly. “I wouldn’t call us friends.”

He reached out and gently took her smaller hand in his. His fingers felt icy against her skin.

“I feel so cold,” he told her simply.

His eyes were full of his pain but he wore his usual cool expression as he laid he hand against his cheek to soak up the warmth. Chloe stepped closer into the shadow of his body to wrap her other arm around his lean waist for a hug. She wasn’t sure how he was going to react at her embrace. For all of the months that they had spent working towards their common goal they never touched each other or found themselves in such an intimate situation.

“You’re not alone, Lex,” Chloe said. “I’m here.”

She watched as the pain slowly was replaced by anger. She felt his light clasp shift and become something harsher.

“Yes, you are,” he said with a deceptive calm. He fisted his hand in her hair with a painful grip. “All because you went digging for the truth,” his eyes bore into hers angrily.

Chloe gasped at the painful tug of her hair and tried to moisten her suddenly dry lips with the tip of her tongue. Lex followed those movements with an eagle sharp eye taking in the racing pulse that throbbed at the base of her neck. Her eyes widened when took her mouth in a bruising kiss. He parted her lips with the first sweep of his tongue and Chloe struggled against the heat of his mouth.

It seemed to excite him more as she felt him harden against the friction of their bodies. She suddenly found that she wasn’t fighting him but rather had begun to enjoy the ravishing of her mouth as her traitorous body had other plans. They tore at each other’s clothes in a frenzy of passion.

His hands were bruising in his intensity as he lifted her from where she stood to spread her out on the pool table. There was no gentleness in him as he demanded her responses using his body. Chloe dimly realized that he needed this outlet as he thrust his way into her body roughly taking her. She hissed at the sudden intrusion of his body. She shook with the force of his punishing movements and met his anger with quiet acceptance. She knew that Lex wasn’t out to truly hurt her. Before she could begin to fully enjoy the building of tension within her body, he gave a harsh groan. She could feel him reach his orgasm as he pulsed and throbbed inside her collapsing against her body with his face buried against the side of her neck. She soothed the slight tremors that still wracked his body with gentle hands until she felt him shift against her.

Lex fought against the urge to fall asleep where he was as he disengaged his body from Chloe. He glanced at her noting the red marks on her breasts and neck. Lex felt a stab of remorse and shame as he gazed at his handy work. He suddenly found that he couldn’t look her in the eye as he reached out to help her up. He steeled himself when she flinched from his touch.

Chloe felt numb with embarrassment as she reached for her clothes. She could feel her cheeks stained red with a blush.

“Chloe,” Lex began unsure of how to proceed as he ran an agitated hand over his smooth scalp.

“I’m fine. You’re fine. So together, we are fine,” Chloe could feel her face burning even more as her mouth ran away with her as she franticly pulled her pants on. Lex slid his pants on over his lean hips and watched her as she finished dressing.

“Chloe please,” Lex stood there with his hands clenched in his pockets.

“Hey consider it, satisfying a curiosity,” Chloe started for the doors.

“I’m sorry,” Lex said to her retreating back and he watched it stiffen.

“Sorry for what Lex? Sorry that it was me? Or that I wasn’t someone else?” she asked without turning around.

“Both,” he replied honestly. He had never viewed Chloe as anything other than Clark’s gal pal. Now that had changed.

“Good bye, Lex,” Chloe called out as she left the room. She was thankful that he couldn’t see the tears running down her face.

Five Years Later

Something in the child’s laughter drew the sharp gaze of Lex Luthor. From his balcony he could see a little girl with curly white blonde hair playing with her mother on the sugary white sands of the beach. They played together with such abandon that his own lips softened as he fought the urge to smile at the domestic scene. The woman’s face was hidden under a large straw hat that cast shadows. Her tan body was luscious and toned as she chased the little girl down to tickle her. Her pale blonde pony tail matched the same shade of sun bleached white blonde as the child’s. The child gave another shriek and Chloe Sullivan’s face appeared before his eyes.

His treatment of Chloe Sullivan often came back to haunt him over the years. She never again made an attempt to contact him the few months before she mysteriously disappeared from Smallville. When they had run into each other in public she often gave some flippant response about having something to do and he never got a chance to say what had weighted heavily in his heart. The woman on the beach had Chloe’s open laughter. His gaze returned to the two of them as a sudden gust of wind blew the woman hat off and sent it tumbling down the beach.

“I’ll get it, Mommy,” the child called out as she raced down the beach after the hat. The woman took a moment to stretch towards the sun. Lex felt a slow burning anger begin to build as Chloe stood there.
    Last edited by yasmine32068; 16th March 2006 at 14:43. Reason: COMPLETE

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: Coppertone Sunsets

Please enter a rating in the thread title and rating and disclaimer in the first post.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Ash's Love Slave

Re: Coppertone Sunsets (UNRATED)

wow!! amazing new story!! definitely hope you can update this soon because i want to know for sure if the little girl is Lex's daughter? PPMS???

Re: Coppertone Sunsets (UNRATED)

so im guessing he fathered a child, chloes child...woah that chapter was amazing...i actually can't beleive he didnt go after her...and now he's agry for what???it's his damn own fault...awesome job

plz ud soon

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Coppertone Sunsets (R)

I like the start of this. I can't wait to see how this goes.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

more more!!!

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar

yes, definitely add more this is really interesting~~

This is sounding very interesting. Definitely, looking forward to reading more.

Great begining. I loved all the angst between them and I think that was a great summary of what Lex probably went thorugh after the trial. My favourite part was how Lex couldn't seem to get warm, until Chloe helped him. I think it was a great visual. So is the little girl their daughter? Please write more soon.

NS Full Member

Interesting start can't wait to read more!Looking forward to your next update.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information