+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Coppertone Sunsets (R)

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Coppertone Sunsets (R)

NOOOO, it's over! I really loved it! So happy that they had another baby ( thank you). I'm so glad that you're gonna have a sequel. I need more interaction between Lex & Chloe ( more smut, as much as "R" allows), Savannah needs to have a little breakdown over having a new brother. I don't understand why Chloe won't marry Lex. Loved Lionel's confessional there ( good background info on how he met Lillian , his life with his parents.) You did a great job. Can't wait for the sequel.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was wonderful but its not finished right? Lionel will get Lex to say I love you and they will get married right?

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

I am sad it has finished but really happy that you are going to write a sequel If only Lex would tell Chloe he loved her and can't live without her maybe then she would have said yes!!!

Lionel is fantastic and I am looking forward to see what he comes with to get them married

Thankyou for writing such a great story and I will keep my eye out for sunrise kisses In the mean time I will look forward to updates of Heaven is a Place on Earth!

OMG OMG OMG...THAT WAS AMAZING, oh another beaty in the luthor family...i understand why chlo wont marry him and she's right...i know he loves her even a blind man can see that but a girl has to hear it no matter what...i know she knows he loves her but she got to hear from him so chlo's doing the right thing...i have to say i love lionel in this story and savannah they r becoming my fav 2 characters in this fic...hehe crazy i know...but they r so cute..CANT WAIT 4 THE SEQUEL

WILL U BE POSTING THE SEQUEL IN GENERAL THREAD???????

I started reading this and thought to myself... 'Wait, did I miss an update? Impossible!' And I was right, it was impossible. So I just kept reading and it all made sense. I like how you handled the flashback, it set it up nicely for plot continuation without a filler chapter.

Oh! And a sequel already! YIPPEE!!! The MB is returning to get Chlex married? I'm cool with that. You cool with that? Yeah, go ahead.

Wonderful story, and a great ending. I can't wait for the sequel!
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"The only way to get ideas for stories is to drink way too much coffee and buy a desk that doesn't collapse when you beat your head against it..."
    -- Douglas Noel Adams

That was a great ending and I can't wait for the sequel, especially to see what the MB has planned for the two

Omg! I'm so sad this has finished but pleased your planning a sequel ! The ending was fantastic and loved the way it was written with the flashbacks !! Great job, I Loved it !!!

This story was amazing!
    Can't wait for the sequel!

Wonderful story, I can't wait to see a scheming Lionel (hehehe using all that well practiced bad for good). Jumping over to read your other story now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information