Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Water Runs Dry (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Water Runs Dry (NC-17)

Title: Water Runs Dry (NC-17)
    Author: Letia84
    Rating: NC-17 for Sexual Content, Adult Language and Content
    Disclaimer: I do not own these characters. Own by DC and Warner Brothers
    Summary: Chloe and Lex have been dating for six years and living together in Metropolis for five of those years after she graduates from Met U. Things are not going so well and they break up. Chloe moves out of Kansas and Lex stays behind. They run in to each and are things ever really over between these two, no. Chloe and Lex have to find their way back to each. Yes thinking about the Boys II Men song in the title. A little sappy but I think it gets the point across. Timeline Last Year College 22 Chloe Starts seeing Lex is 27. Lived together five years Chloe is 27 and Lex is 31 when things end.

Chapter 1
    The End (Lex POV)

Lex was sitting in his office in his penthouse in Metropolis that he shared with Chloe for the past five years. He was hiding out from Chloe trying to figure out ways to make her stay. She was leaving him after six years.

Things started to get worst between them last year when Chloe printed and article in the Daily Planet about a business deal that he closed on. It wasn’t necessarily a legal transaction. At least he assumed that is when things got worst but it wasn’t true.

Nothing ever seemed perfect for them. They fought constantly. At first it was a great turn on that lead to mind blowing sex but more and more it was just the two of them fighting over every little thing. Their arguments went around in circles about the same subjects.

Chloe always hand fears about what Lex’s work was doing to him. She told him that he was turning into his father the more power he gained. She felt like she couldn’t trust her self fully with him feeling that way.

Lex tried to keep his business life and his life with Chloe separate but it was just too big apart of his life. He had to be who he was and it was something she never fully accepted.

Her researching for the perfect story often got in way. She would print a story in the Daily Planet that totally exposed something he was working on. There was always and excuse.

She claimed that she didn’t use his name or Luthor Corps but she should have never printed the story in the first place people could tell. She also said that often her sources never implicated him in her investigation until it was too late for her to retract the story.

Their wasn’t any trust between them when it came to idea of cheating. Chloe always thought Lex would cheat on her. He would travel often and had several women approach him but he always turned them away. He never wanted to have sex with anyone other then her after the first time. She ruined him for other women.

Lex wasn’t any better when it came to men that were interested in her. She was dating some guy in college that he hunted down and had watched when they first got to together until she found out about it.

Lex’s was often overwhelmed with jealousy over Chloe’s friendship with Clark Kent. He didn’t understand how she could be friends with him when he constantly lied. It just made Lex feel like she knew what Clark was hiding and it was a secret she would never share with him.

Lex never wanted anyone as much as he wanted Chloe. He often wished that he didn’t stop her after a press conference he gave six years ago to ask her if she wanted to grab a cup of coffee with him.

He left Smallville and all his failures hoping to get his life together in Metropolis and there she was a senior in college asking him all the hard questions about pharmaceutical company he was taking over.

He couldn’t take his eyes off her when he saw her and seem to never be able to stop thinking about her once he left Smallville since the first time he meet her.

He had impure thoughts about Chloe after the first time he met her in the Torch office but pushed back his purist of her because she wasn’t legal yet. When she was he was to heavily involved with in his plans in Smallville and she just didn’t fit in them.

He thought when she placed her self in his care before his father’s trial that something would happen. He would spend so much time with her but he had to stop she was making him fell and he was losing his control. Something he just couldn’t do.

She had infected him with something and he couldn’t get rid of it and that day he had to explore what could happen. He thought if he could take the decision back that things wouldn’t be like this now. He wouldn’t feel so hurt and lost right now that she was leaving.

Lex was staring at the diamond engagement ring that he gave to Chloe a year ago. She never wore it once and she never said yes. The last fight they had before she told him she was leaving she gave it back to him.

“Lex” Chloe called out to him standing in the door way of his office with her coat on ready to leave. She had on favorite jeans and an old Met U sweat shirt. Her long blonde hair was pulled up into a pony tail.

She grew her hair out for him when he told her that he would love to see how it looked on her. He face was red and puffy it was obvious she was crying before she came into the office to say good bye.

Lex put the ring down on his desk and walked over to her. “I don’t see why you have to leave right this second. We just broke up. You can take a few weeks to find another place. All your things are here. This is my house just as much as it is yours.”

Chloe took a deep breath before she started to speak. “We got through the worst part of it. I should go. As much as you say that this is my house it’s not. You pay for everything this is your home.”

Lex wanted say that she never let her self think this place was her home. She always had one foot out the door. Trying to maintain her independence and still have him. It never worked. “Could you’d at least tell me where you’re going? I can call a hotel for y…”

She threw her hands up at his offer and didn’t let him finish making it. “No! I don’t need you putting me somewhere. I’m staying with Lois until I can get my self together about what I want to do. I’ll get the rest of my things later.”

Lex wanted to hold her but he planted his hands to his sides. “Are you sure this is what you want? We can try…”

Chloe just threw her hands up again. “No! This is it Lex. Maybe we just aren’t meant to be with each other. It’s just too hard and I don’t think love should be this hard.”

“Love isn’t perfect Chloe. You have to work at it and you’re giving up.” Lex reached to touch her cheek and he could see tears starting to well up in her eyes.

“We have been working at for six years. I don’t think there is anything else either of us can do.” Chloe pushed into his hand as he stroked her cheek and he could feel the tears streaming from her eyes.

Lex didn’t know what he could say to make her stay. This was it she was going. He never felt so helpless in all his life until this moment. “Don’t you love me?” he choked out trying to keep it together.

Chloe flung her self into his chest and Lex took her in. He buried is face in her shoulder and took in her scent probably for the last. She pulled away and looked into eyes. “Lex loving you was never the problem.” She said that and pushed her lips in to his. Lex grabbed her face trying to press his lips into her trying to savor this kiss.

Chloe pulled away from him. She started to walk out to leave and didn’t say anything. Lex clenched his hands into a fist keeping him self from grabbing her and holding her there against her will. She walked down the hall and out the door.

Chloe never came back to get the rest of her things She sent movers instead. He tried calling her but she told him that she really needed some space and he shouldn’t call anymore.

A month later she moved to Manhattan and Lex didn’t see her again for five months.

Chapter 2
    Back sliding (Chloe POV)

“Miss Sullivan!” Chloe heard her name in the distance just as she was grabbing a glass of champagne from the tray being held by the server in front her. She turned toward the voice and standing behind her was middle aged man with a copy of the New York Times in his hand.

Chloe looked down and smiled when she saw he had the front page with her expose on salary and pension cuts for the NYPD in the Manhattan district. It was the biggest story she had covered since moving to New York that lead all the way up to governors office covered in lies and dirty dealings.

He reached out to shake her hand and Chloe grasped his and shook it enthusiastically. “It is you Miss Sullivan. I just wanted say how amazing I think you are. You really are and asset to New York. Metropolis must be kicking themselves for letting you go.”

Chloe’s smile turned into a huge grin that someone noticed her writing and actually knew what she looked like to walk right up to her and tell her how great she was. “Well thank you. I hope my next story is just as exciting. I also plan on writing a book about the scandal.”

The man finally let go of her hand and made a few more comments about her writing then excused him self so she could enjoy the wedding.

Chloe was living in Manhattan now for about five months. After her break up with Lex she needed to start her life over after defining it for so long based on her relationship with him.

The first thing she did was cut her hair. The only reason she had it so long was because Lex said that he liked it that way. It was letting go of piece of her self giving control to him without her evening knowing it.

The next thing she did was look for a new job. She wanted to stay in the news business and applied for a spot at the Times. After and lengthy interview process she was given a shot. After working her way up from the bottom at the Daily Planet she wasn’t looking forward to doing it again but this last article secured her place at the Times.

She moved i nto an apartment that seemed like a closet compared to living in the penthouse with Lex but this place felt like her home. She always thought the penthouse was to cold and didn’t really express any part of her other than her personal office. It was the only place in the house that was really her own.

She foreclosed on a brownstone in Manhattan that cost a lot more then she had to spend but she took out a loan and was happy with her choice to pay a little more for the place.

Chloe didn’t date anyone right away. She didn’t want to be out on her date right now but had been without Lex for six months and she had to get back on the horse again according to Lois.

She’d been out on a few dates with a lawyer working for a big firm in New York. He asked her to be his date at the wedding of his boss’s daughter.

Chloe almost declined his offer thinking it was to big a date after only going out on a few with him but after she spoke with Lois she insisted that she give this guy a chance. Lois told her they all couldn’t be the three big b’s brooding, bald, and a billionaire.

Chloe sipped her champagne taking in the scene of the wedding. It was on a beach front house in the Hamptons and everything was glowing in the candle light.

She looked over on the dance floor and saw the bride and groom gliding together in unison. She tried to pinch back a bit of jealousy at seeing the two of them so happy and lost in each others arms. Since leaving Lex she felt like she would never have that kind of happiness.

Lex asked her to marry him but Chloe just couldn’t do it. His life was too complicated and things between them were never quite right. There was always something and she didn’t want to commit to something that big with so many doubts.

Chloe never regretted that day she took Lex’s offer for coffee her senior at Met U after a press conference he was giving. Even though she was hurting now she wouldn’t take back any of the good memories she had of her and Lex. She knew that she was still in love with him but that just wasn’t enough for her to stay in Kansas with him.

Chloe tried to shrug off thoughts of Lex and enjoy the view of the beach out ahead of her she felt a hand touch her on the shoulder and turned to see who it belonged to.

It was Lex standing behind her with a familiar half smile almost smirk on his face. “Hello Chloe.”

She froze in place at hearing her name come out his mouth. She looked up and down him in shock that it was really Lex standing in front of her. He was wearing a dark tux with bow tie and signature black shoes that she knew cost more then her entire wardrobe.

Chloe almost shrunk at seeming him at this wedding. She checked her hair and pushed down the satin of her dress. When she saw the dress she knew it would be perfect for the event not to much but just right for the wedding. It was a light shade of blue and fell to the floor. The dress hugged her curves and showed off all her best parts while hiding her worst and the fabric curved down exposing some of her back.

“Why are you fussing with your self? You look amazing.” He said still smirking at her.

Chloe let out a nervous laugh and took another sip of her drink trying to find the strength to finally say something. She didn’t know why but Lex was making her nervous. She hadn’t seen him in months but seeing him now was unsettling. Chloe was preparing for this day when she had to see him again but wasn’t ready now.

“Thank you Lex. You look good too.” Chloe spoke took another sip of her drink and down it.

“What are you doing here?” Chloe wanted to slap her hand against her forehead for saying that she knew why he was there. He knew the groom’s father they work together and she actually meet him before.

“I know the groom’s father. We did some business together a few years ago. What are you doing here?” Lex moved a little closer to her trying to catch her gaze but Chloe just tried to look away. If she looked in o his eyes she would be done for.

Just as she was about to speak she heard her date calling out to her. She turned and waved him over hoping he could save her from having to talk to Lex.

Her date held his hand out to Lex and placed the other on Chloe’s back. “Hello Mr. Luthor. Heard you would be here.” Lex took his hand and shook it looking over at Chloe the entire time. She could see he was less then pleased with his hand on her.

Chloe tried being polite and introduced her date. “Lex this is Scott Turner. He’s a lawyer for the Canton and Canton law firm.”

Lex almost rolled his eyes at her words. For some reason he wasn’t doing a very good job at concealing his emotion and it was something Chloe saw him do often but not in such a public forum.

Lex pulled out of the hand shake. “How long have you known Chloe?”

He was prying into her business. Chloe wanted to punch him in the arm for asking that but just let Scott answer. “I guess it’s been about month now.” He said looking at her smiling.

Lex was about to dive into his next question when someone called out to Scott. He turned and saw it was his boss waving for him to join him and a few other lawyers at the firm. “Chloe I’m sorry. I really should see what he wants.”

Chloe nodded understanding that work was important to him. He extended his hand to Lex again before leaving. “Sorry we couldn’t talk more Mr. Luthor but duty calls.”

Lex took his hand again and shook it. ”It was nice to meet you. I hope you don’t mind if I ask you date for a dance?”

Scott let go of Lex’s hand and removed the other from Chloe’s back and started to walk away. “It’s totally up to her.”

Chloe didn’t want to dance with Lex. She couldn’t be that close to him. She still needed time to distance her self from him.

“Well?” Lex held his hand out to her and Chloe wanted to take. He took her glass placed it on a near by table and extend his hand to her again.

“One dance” she said giving him a smirk of her own.

Lex lead her out to the dance floor placing his hand on her back just like Scott did a few moments ago. Unlike Scott’s hand Chloe felt a shiver run up her spine when Lex touched her.

She tuned to him looking down at first once they reached the dance floor then braced her self to be close to Lex again after six months of no contact at all. The band changed songs and piano started to play the opening to Never Felt this way before by Brain McKnight.

He took her hand with his right and placed his left on her lower back. Chloe took a few steps toward him and leaned her head against his chest. Lex started to them guide to the music and Chloe tried to focus on the singers voice, his word, any thing but how good it felt to be close to Lex.

There will never come a day you'll ever hear me say that I want and need to be without you. I want to give my all…

Chloe was letting the moment and the music start to take over her better judgment. Lex hadn’t spoken a word since they started dancing and Chloe could feel his heart racing. She tried to ignore it and listened to the song again.

When I look into your eyes then I realize that all I need is you in my life. All I need is you in my life…

Chloe breathed in his scent and griped at his shoulder tighter. Lex shifted both his hands around her and she instinctively knew to place hers around his neck but she still kept her head against his chest.

She could feel one of Lex’s hands settle on her back and his thumb tracing a line up and down her spine. The motion made Chloe shiver again. She felt pulls between her legs that she always felt when she was close to him. Chloe tried pushing her growing arousal back and kept her focus on the singer’s voice.

Life wouldn't mean a thing. Not a happy song to sing, just emptiness if I had to live without you…

Lex must have known he was getting to her and he pushed closer to her pulling her to him lowering his head to rest on shoulder. Chloe could feel him breathing on her skin.

She wanted to run away with him right now and give her self to him. She didn’t have sex with anyone else since the last time they were together and every time she masturbated thoughts of him brought her to climax.

Chloe wanted to see his face and see if he wanted her the way she wanted him. She pulled out of his chest and looked up. Lex looked down at her and put his hand on her cheek brushing across it.

“Chloe I…” Lex was about to say something but chocked back on his words. He ran his thumb across her lips and she wanted his finger to be his lips on her.

She had to pull away. She couldn’t do this fall back into this again. Nothing had changed. He was still the same person and they just didn’t fit together.

“I can’t do this.” Chloe pulled away from him and almost ran off the dance floor. There was no looking back at the expression on his face she had to flee.

She found Scott talking to his boss, told him she had to leave now, and he saw how flustered she was said his good byes and they left.

Chloe arrived at the steps of her house and wanted to run in and forget this evening but Scott followed. She fumbled over her keys in her purse then finally pulled them out. Her back was to Scott and she knew he was waiting for a kiss goodnight. They had a two awkward kisses before and Chloe didn’t want another one.

Scott tapped her on the shoulder and redundantly Chloe turned to him. “I had really nice time. I know I was all business tonight but I had a really good time with you.”

She tried to smile but all she could think about was Lex’s hands or her. “Good night.” He said and leaned in close to her and pressed his lips into her. Chloe tried to kiss him back but it was all wrong.

His lips attacked her then his tongue jabbed its way into her mouth. He was grabbing her trying to pull her close to him. It was all wrong his hands weren’t in the right places his tongue wasn’t matching her at all. This is not what she wanted. She wanted Lex to be the one kissing her.

Chloe pulled back on him “I think we should call it a night” then she gave him a warm smile and turned to open the door. Scott didn’t make any protest and walked off. Chloe sighed relived that he was gone and walked into her apartment.

She tossed her keys on the coffee table and walked back to her bedroom. She took off her shoes and rubbed her sore feet. This night had to be washed off so she walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

Chloe looked at herself in the mirror and was so lost. She thought things were getting better that she was letting Lex go but after tonight she had to revaluate her stance on their break up.

She slipped out of her dress hanging it on the back door hook and exchanged it for her robe. Chloe picked up her toothbrush and tried to get Scott taste out of her mouth. Just as she was about to turn on the water to the shower there was knock at the door.

Chloe secured her robe and went to see who it was. She prayed it wasn’t Scott coming back. She looked through the peephole and saw Lex.

What hell was he doing here? She thought so she said it aloud “What hell are you doing here?!”

“Open the door Chloe!” Lex shouted back.

“No! What are you doing here” Chloe felt like a fool talking through the door but if she opened it she had no idea what she would do.

“Please Chloe open the door!” Lex paused and waited but Chloe didn’t say anything “I’m not going to talk to you through the door. I don’t want to come in I’ll stand on the steps just open the door.”

Chloe liked the idea of him standing back away from her. She tightened her robe and started to unlock the door. “Step back!”

She opened the door and there he was. He look like had been running a marathon. “What do you want?”

Lex was three steps away and walked up one. “Is he here?” his voice was stern like he wanted get right to the point.

Chloe face cringed up in confusion. “Is who here?”

Lex took another step up “Is he here? Is the lawyer here? I don’t remember his damn name but tell me if he is here.” He was out of breath and demanding she answer him.

Chloe didn’t want to answer. He had no right asking her this. They weren’t together anymore. What did it matter if Scott was here or not? She told him the truth anyway. “His name is Scott and he is not here?”

She saw a little relief wash over his face and then he tensed up on his next question. “Did you have sex with him?”

“What?!” she roared back. “I don’t have to answer that. What the hell is wrong with you?”

Lex took the last steps up and was standing right in front of her. “Chloe don’t play around just answer the question. It took me hours to get here. I saw you leave with him. I grabbed my date and dropped her off as soon as I saw you leave. I had my people hunt down your address and once they got it I had the limo bring me here but there was a traffic jam. Some car accident so I got out and took the subway then ran ten blocks because I got off the train to early and not one cab would stop for me. Now I’m standing here asking you did you have sex with him or not?”

During his speech Lex made his way closer to Chloe. He was almost in her apartment. She couldn’t believe what he just said. What he went through to get here. Her mouth must have been open because he was looking at her like she had the worst look on her face.

“Chloe please answer me!” He shouted and pushed her back into the apartment.

He was to close so she tried to push him away. “No! You said you would stay on the steps.” She put her hands on his chest to push him away.

Lex grabbed her hands and pulled them away. He grabbed her waist and brought her closer to him pushing into her. Chloe could feel his chest heaving up and down. His eyes were on fire. “Please Chloe. Tell me. Did you sleep with him?”

Chloe felt warm against him. She was aroused still from their dance earlier but now him being here acting like this was making it worst. “No, I haven’t been with anyone since you” she squeaked out the answer as his mouth descended closer to her.

Lex didn’t say anything else. He grabbed the nap of her neck and pulled her into a kiss. Chloe wrapped her arms around him and pushed into his groin. She felt that he was already hard for her.

She reached behind them and shoved the door close. She pushed him back against the door seizing his lips with hers sliding her tongue into his mouth. Chloe tried to reach back and turn all the locks. His mouth matched her movements and it felt so right. He grabbed her ass and pulled her into the swell in his pants.

Nothing was in her mind right now other then letting Lex have his way with her. Their problems didn’t matter anymore to her she wanted him.

Chloe pulled at his tux jacket to drag him to the bedroom still kissing him. They clumsily made it to the hall walking toward her bedroom and Lex didn’t walk anymore he pushed her into the wall and went to work on her neck with his lips.

She moaned feeling him licking a sucking at her flesh. She grabbed his bald head rubbed over his smooth scalp. Lex removed his hands from her waist and undid her robe tearing it away from her.

He pulled away from her neck and his eyes raked over her body. Chloe realized she was only in her bra and panties and Lex was fully dressed so she went to work on getting him to her level. He helped her and kicked off his shoes dropping his pants to ground.

Then he grabbed her breast one in each hand and started to flick at her hard nipples. When she was satisfied with his lack of clothing Lex pushed his hot body against her. “Do you want me?” he breathed out then lunged at her chest sucking on her nipple over her bra.

Chloe pushed her chest into his mouth and told him what he wanted to hear. “You know I want you.”

Lex growled and ripped her panties off and it made Chloe squeal. It was like he was holding all this in since she left. Chloe assumed that he went back to screwing brunettes once she left.

He wasn’t letting up on her and placed his hands between her legs. He was rubbing up and down her and Chloe knew he could feel how wet she gotten for him. “Tell me again” Lex pulled away from her nipple looked Chloe right in eye.

“Fuck me Lex” Chloe’s words must have been what he wanted to hear and grabbed her ass lifting her up leaning her against the wall.

Chloe was pressed between Lex and the wall and wrapped her legs around him. He was positioning him self at her entrance ready to plunge in but Chloe’s instincts took over for a moment.

She was still on birth control and hadn’t been with anyone else but Lex had yet to say anything about him being with anyone. “Wait! Condom!” She said out of breath not wanting to stop him but she had to.

Lex met her eyes again and she got lost in them and never wanted to look away. “I haven’t been with anyone. I only want you Chloe”

Chloe felt her heart burst when he said that. It meant he was missing her just as much as she was missing him. She nodded as sign that he could continue and he did plunging into her and she tried to relax her muscle around him after not having him inside her for so long.

“Damnit!” He shouted in a strained voice trying to hold her in place and let her settle around him.

When Chloe was relaxed he reared back and pushed her into the wall thrusting his cock in to her. Chloe demanded he go faster and felt him shift his stance so he could and his thrust were smooth stokes in and out of her.

The friction between them was better then anything Chloe had felt in months. She was out of control panting his name over and over again as he thrust into her trying to hold on to him. Lex was matching her words with her name pressing her into the wall increasing the his strength and speed.

Chloe felt her orgasm fast coming after so little stimulation. It felt like an eternity since he made her feel this way. He caught her gaze again. “Tell me.” He said grunting at her sweating all over.

She knew what he wanted to hear. She tried to say it out of breath feeling dazed by her orgasm it came out in broken pieces. “I...still...”

Lex was banging her against the wall almost losing his grip on her but pushed her back up. “Tell me Chloe”

Chloe’s orgasm was peaking and she screamed out what he wanted to hear. “I love you Lex!” She screamed clamping down around his cock pulsing over him feeling the orgasm rip though her entire body.

Lex shouted her name and pushed into her contraction releasing him self coming hard. He held her up against the wall for a few moments until Chloe loosened her grip around his cock and he slid her down pulling out of her.

Chloe pushed into his chest and tried to catch her breath and felt his heart beating just as hard as it was when they were dancing at the wedding.

He was buried in her shoulder and pulled up from her holding her face in his hands “I still love you Chloe”

Chloe didn’t know what to do. This was what she thought she wanted but it wasn’t right. They hadn’t fixed any of their problems. Nothing had changed in six months other then where she was living. She felt tears coming up heaved in his arms and started sobbing.

Lex pulled her as close to him as possible. “This was a mistake.” She said into his chest. Then she felt him tense up and pull away from her.

“Sorry but this was a mistake.” Chloe just slumped to the floor crying into her hands.

TBC

Chapter 3
    Coffee (Lex POV Past)

Re: Water Runs Dry (NC-17) Started 2/2/06

omg this 2 chappies were amazing

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was both hot and sad.They really need to sit down and talk it out. Lex needs to see Chloe's side and Chloe needs to see his side. This is a good beginning but you might want to go back and proof read there is lot of verb tense mistakes and some spelling errors.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Wow, great start! I really felt for Chloe when Scott was kissing her when she didn't want him to ( blech!). How can she forget Lex? They really need to work on this. Can't wait for the next update.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

great so far though i wish chloe wouldn't have said it was a mistake. i hope they can work things out and end up happy together. please update soon i can't wait for more.

Like how bittersweet their break-up is.Hope you will continue this soon. Would like to see some Chlex verbal judo (pleez )

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Great beginning!

I can easily see how Chloe could doubt Lex's fidelity, because she's always known that he's a ladies man, and she does have self-esteem issues.

And I can see how Lex would be annoyed at Chloe's friendship with Clark, when all Clark has done since Lex has known him is lie to him. As for his being jealous, that is also in Lex's nature, because he knows how wonderful Chloe is, and he doesn't want to lose her.

And I can also see how Chloe would be scared of Lex becoming like Lionel--very worrying.

I can't wait for more
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Junior Member

great fic, update soon

I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see where you take this. Call me a romantic, but I think if you really love someone you figure out a way to make the rest work. Hoping they find a way, although I sure it will be a bumpy road.

Members

Great start! I like that they still love each other but she recognises the problems are still there and that they had sex but it doesn't magically fix everything. Looking forward to another chapter so update soon!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information