+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Water Runs Dry (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Water Runs Dry NC-17 3/5/06 Chapter 7

Notes: Thank you for the feedback. I wasn't going to update this but I wrote this and have been holding on to it so here is the next chapter.

Chapters 7
    Obsession (Lex POV past)

Lex was in bed still a sleep massage over his cock. He was dreaming yet another vivid dream of Chloe. This morning he was holding her in place while she straddled him on the floor outside her apartment letting her undress him.

She was grinding against his cock and Lex gripped down on her hips and pushed up into her movements over him. Just as he was coiling his hand around his cock in bed half a wake half a sleep Lois walked in the hallway in his dream screaming for them to stop.

It was a good dream that suddenly turned into a nightmare.

Lex jerked up out of bed and wiped the perception from his brow. He couldn’t take anymore of these dreams. Most morning they didn’t end in horror but he couldn’t wake up anymore hard and unsatisfied.

When he saw Chloe a month ago with her boyfriend he was determined to have her in his life again. For years he denied wanting Chloe to be apart of his life. He couldn’t explain what he wanted from her but he didn’t want her with Benjamin or with who he referred to as the boy.

Sending Chloe the flowers seemed to peak her interest as to what the hell he was doing at the Daily Planet to see her and it was enough to coax her into going to lunch with him that Thursday.

Now Thursday was the worst day of the week for him. The past month he tried to hide that he wanted more from Chloe. He was enjoying her company and couldn’t help staring at her or getting hard at the sight of her. After the third lunch she admitted that she like being friends with him and Lex was disappointed. It wasn’t what he was looking for.

The last time he saw Chloe was last Thursday. She wanted to make him lunch and somehow she end up on top of him. Lex let his emotions get the best of him and he kissed her.

She was enjoying it then pulled away from him. Lex would have tried to fight with her but he had to get his erection under control. There was no way he could talk to her with his cock throbbing in his pants.

Once he was in his office in his private bathroom stroking his cock to thoughts of Chloe on the floor kissing him he knew what he wanted from her. Lex wanted her be his. He wanted her to be more then his friend and have her in his bed.

Lex wasn’t just lusting after her. There was something else he wanted that he couldn’t define yet. If it was just lust then it would be easy. Lex could seduce and fuck Chloe until he was satisfied then forget about her again but that wasn’t all he wanted from her.

Most of his dreams end in him holding her after they had sex. If he couldn’t have sex with her Lex would have settled at this point to just hold her all night. The thought was unsettling to him but he wanted it.

Even though he hadn’t come to the realization he wanted her until he kissed or it was the first time he allowed himself to admit that he still put surveillance on her and her boyfriend. After he saw them holding hands and kissing across the street from the Japanese restaurant he had a PI following her taking pictures for him.

The pictures were is way of getting into her life. Seeing what was she was doing and how much she had changed in three years he hadn’t spoken to her since he was in Smallville. They were a window into the person Chloe was now.

The collection was comprised of pictures of her in class, at work, with friends; a few of her going home, but the majority of the pictures were of her with her boyfriend.

Every one of those pictures made him furious. He couldn’t understand why she was with him. He didn’t challenge her in any way and he didn’t believe he could make her happy or better yet make her anger the way he could.

Lex rolled out of bed at six and made his way to the shower. He let the warm water wash over his body while he jerked off. He jerked off to thoughts of Chloe on the floor kissing him.

Once he found his release he thought he could focus on getting ready for work but it was Thursday and all he could think about was missing lunch with Chloe.

The last few lunches he would call the day before to confirm a place to meet but this week he didn’t call. After he kissed her he wasn’t sure what to do now.

All she could think about was her damn boyfriend. Lex had her for a few seconds were he thought she was into the kiss but she pulled away from him. He didn’t know what to do now that he kissed her but he knew he wanted her.

Lex finished up in the bathroom and got dressed. He put on dark purple shirt, and a pair of black slacks along with Italian leather shoes. Once he was dressed he headed to his office in the penthouse to pick up yesterday’s surveillance photos of Chloe.

This weeks images he tried to ignore because he didn’t want to see her happy with that boy. Today was no different once he had the pictures in his hand he couldn’t bring himself to look at them and left them in his office then headed off to work.

Lex spent most on the morning on the phone in conference calls. It left him no room to think about Chloe until 12:30. It was the time he set aside the past month to meet her for lunch and he had nothing scheduled.

He had to eat seeing as how he skipped breakfast. He was going to pick up the phone to call his secretary but it rang first. “What is it Eva.” Lex said in to the receiver.

“Mr. Luthor a Miss Sullivan is here to see you. I told her you had a 12:30 appointment but she insists that the appointment is with her.”

Lex could hear Chloe yelling on the other end of the line. “I am the 12:30 appointment you moron.”

Lex tensed up in his seat and did the best he could not to be excited she come to see him. “Send her in” Lex hung up the phone and the automatic doors open to let her in.

Chloe walked in wearing another one of her trendy suits and today she was in dark red. She walked into the office and tugged her skirt in place then brushed over her suit jacket. Lex always saw her checking her clothes and didn’t know why she looked incredible.

She stood in front of his desk between the two arm chairs and Lex sat waiting for her to speak

“I have something to say.” She sounded nervous and she took a deep breath after she started.

“I assumed you did or you wouldn’t have stopped by.” He motioned to get up from his desk and she took several steps back.

“Just stay seated until I’m finish talking. It’s easier if… I mean I can… Never mind just stay at your desk.” Chloe stumbled over her words shaking her head at herself

“You can’t control your self if I get near you?” Lex smirked her at the idea of her losing control because they were close and it excited him.

She rolled her eyes. “No you arrogant ass…”

She stopped herself before she continued with her insult. “Look I didn’t come here to fight with you. Since you didn’t call yesterday I assumed that lunch was off because of the kissing fiasco.”

“You still won’t admit that it meant something?” Chloe was awkwardly trying to keep her gaze way from him so he got up to stand in front of his desk.

“There is something there and it’s called lust.” Chloe looked back in his direction gauging his reaction and took a few more steps back once she realized he was standing in front of her.

“You did say you were attracted to me.” Lex tried to stay calm and not grab her. She was looking at him now and it was the same concerned look she gave him before he kissed her.

“It doesn’t matter. I like my life right now. I like my friends, my work, my classes, and my boyfriend.” She put emphasis on the last word.

“I also like this friendship we are forming.” She looked like she wanted to hide after admitting that.

Lex tried to stand closer to her but she backed away again. “I like being friends too.” He took a few more steps to her and Chloe didn’t back away this time. He kept walking over to her until he was close enough to touch her.

Lex tried get his emotions in control but couldn’t. The damn suit hugging her hips was turning him on.

“What if we are lusting after each other? Can’t there be something else there matching that lust?” Lex couldn’t fight the urge anymore and reached out to touch her but she jerked away from him.

“No there isn’t something else there. I’m a realistic girl and you couldn’t have feelings like that for me. This happens when a man and a woman are friends. I have seen the way you look at me and its obvious on both our parts there are some uncontrolled sexual feelings. It doesn’t mean there is something else there. I want us to still be able to see each and not let this fake lust thing get in the way.” Chloe took a few deep breaths after her speech.

Lex did have feelings for her even though he didn’t know exactly what they were. He thought he was better at hiding is attraction to her but it was apparent now he wasn’t.

His obsession with her was so strong there was no way he would stop seeing her. By exploring the feelings he was having he could figure them out and release him from the obsession.

He was going to try and give her what she wanted and just be her friend. “I can control myself if you can.”

She rolled her eyes at him. “I can control myself Luthor. Your not God’s gift. So if we are agreed that we are going to be friends can we go to lunch I’m starving.”

“I better feed the tiger before it bites me.” Lex motioned to leave and she followed him.

“Very funny Luthor. I could say worse about you. We had to wait once for ten minutes and you almost bit the hostess head off you were so hungry.”

“Your one to talk…” They walked out still fighting and it was fueling Lex’s arousal.

They were eating Thai food and Chloe was asking about Lionel again. Lex felt uncomfortable talking about it but something about her made it easier to do.

His father was dying and he may never get what he wanted from him. No one could ever understand that and it was something he never wanted to share.

“So the second opinion was also a dead end.” Chloe took some of her pai thai noodles into her chop sticks and put the food into her mouth.

Lex was staring at her lips and it look like she was sliding the chop sticks out in slow motion teasing him. “Hello earth to Lex.”

Lex jerked in his chair and tried to remember what she said. “Yes the doctors from Switzerland didn’t say anything different but you know he didn’t take that as the final answer.”

“So he hasn’t humbled himself at all. He has cancer, he’s dying, and that hasn’t made him reevaluate his life at all?” She took another bit of her food and did the same chop stick motion. This time Lex looked away waving the waiter over for the check trying to ignore her seductive eating.

“I think you know better then that. My father is on his death bed and he is still the same person you knew.”

“So he’s still and asshole.” Chloe chocked back on her words after she said them. “Sorry that was insensitive he is your father and he’s dying I shouldn’t have said that.”

Lex was use to people insulting his father because was an ass hole. “You have every right to hate him. He is an asshole. Will be one until the day he dies.”

Lex put his hand on the table and she reached for it. “Yeah asshole or not he’s still your father.” She squeezed his hand and gave him a half smile trying to comfort him.

Lex didn’t like this she was making him think about his feelings for his father and he didn’t want to get into a deep conversation about it.

Luckily he was saved by the waiter. The waiter was in front of them and handed Lex the check. She took her hand from his and snatched it away from him.

“I’m sick of you paying all the time. Since making you lunch last week didn’t go as plan let me get this.” She put up her resolved face and Lex wasn’t going to fight with her.

They walked out to leave the restaurant and stood on the sidewalk. Lex was waiting for his hug and Chloe was checking her watch. It was rather late and Lex did need to get back to the office but he wanted his hug first.

He craved these things since the first one when she pressed her soft body into him. The first few seconds of the first hug he couldn’t believe what was happening but now they sent him into frenzy afterwards and often he took care of himself in his car once she was gone.

“I guess we ran a little late today.” She sighed and looked up at him.

“It’s alright.” Lex inched closer to her.

”Looks like its going to rain.” She looked up into the sky then back to him her eye brows lowered. “I know it must be hard for you to talk about your father but thank you for sharing with me.”

Lex couldn’t help but share with her. “It’s nice to tell someone.”

“Good I hope it helps. I have to get back to the Planet. I’ll see you next Thursday?” Chloe leaned in close to him and this was it he was getting his hug.

Lex didn’t think he could resist holding on to her once she was in his arms. He said he would just be friends but he couldn’t work out a plan to get more from her if she kept making advance like this.

He pulled her into him and spoke in her ear. “I want to see you more then just on Thursdays.” Chloe pulled back on him but Lex didn’t let her go.

“We just said that lust wouldn’t get in the way of our friendship.” Chloe tried pulling away but he tightened his grip.

He seduced women before but Chloe wasn’t most women. He relaxed his eyes on hers. “I think you know there is more to this then that. You can’t tell me you don’t feel something.”

He could feel her chest heaving in and out trying to get control of her breathing and her body was quivering a little. Lex leaned in close placing one of his hands at the nap of her neck.

“People are looking.” Chloe’s eyes looked left then right then back at Lex. She didn’t try to pull away from him like last time nor did she mention the boy.

He lowered his voice to a whisper. “I don’t care.” Then he pressed his lips into her. Just like last time she kissed him back. She opened her mouth slightly and Lex licked over her lips and teeth then moaned when his tongue made contact with hers.

Then it was over just as quickly as it started she was pulling away from him again. “No! This is just lust we are not doing this. You are not interested in me like that.” She started to leave a he grabbed her arm.

“What if I’m interested? Chloe what if there is something here that I want to pursue?” Lex tried to pull her to him again but she yanked away.

“It doesn’t matter I’m with someone.” She ran away this time.

Lex wanted to follow her but he spent too much time at lunch and had to work. There was nothing he could do about it he had to get work done. He still needed to formulate a plan so letting her go was the right thing for now.

He headed back to the office hard again and unsatisfied.

Lex tried to go through the rest of his day without thinking of her but she was still on his mind when he made it home. He was obsessed with Chloe and couldn’t stop his mind from wondering to her.

Once he got home he went straight for his office to get the surveillance photos. He had to see what she was doing that week. She didn’t pull away from initial and she barley mention the boy the entire lunch.

Lex brought the photos back to his study and poured himself a drink. Then he sat with them and spread them out on the coffee table. He looked at the images of the day after he kissed her on the floor and she looked fine. No signs of being shaken up by the kiss at all.

Then he went through the weeks shots which he thought would be filled with images of her with the boy but there were only a few. He studied them and she seemed to distance her self from him. On Saturday they were walking down a street and standing far apart from each other.

He took her home and there was long hug but no shots of her kissing him that day and she didn’t invite him in. Lex knew something was off there were pictures of her leading him in and him not leaving until the next day from her place.

Monday’s pictures were more of the same if she was alone she looked fine but with the boy she almost seemed like she was somewhere else.

This had to mean something she was thinking about the kiss or she was questioning being with him. Whatever it was Lex had to know, he had to understand.

Lex lined up the photos of her and him together. There were a several shots of her laughing at him, looking at him seductively, touching him, and hugging him when there lunch was over

He kept staring at the last hug the day before the first kiss and her hands were clasped together around his neck and her eyes were closed. It looked like she was savoring the hug.

He was staring at the expression on her face when he walked away and saw her watching him leave looking disappoint that he was gone. Just as he was going to the next picture his home phone rang.

He picked it up and it was the front desk. “Mr. Luthor a Miss Sullivan is asking to come up.”

Lex almost jumped out of his skin. “Send her up.” He hung up the phone and ran for the door. His mind started racing as to what he was going to say when she got to the door.

He heard her knocking and his heart stop. She was coming to him. Lex knew she felt something.

He opened the door and she was soaking wet. Her hair was plaster to her face and she changed since lunch. Her jeans were wet and her shirt and jacket looked the same.

“It did rain.” She looked down at her self and Lex moved out of the way to let her in. Chloe shook her hair and took off her jacket and Lex was just staring at her. Her shirt was wet and it put her nipples in full view for him.

“I don’t know what I’m doing here.” She walked in and Lex closed the door behind her. He still didn’t say anything he was still thinking of the right words no one ever put him at a lost for words like Chloe.

“I looked up your address and I just drove here. I sat in my car thinking what are you doing Chloe?” She looked at him and her eyes were lost on him penetrating through his body. “You said you could be interested?”

Chloe took a few steps closer to him her green eyes looked like they were pleading with him. “What if I’m interested too?”

That was it Lex grabbed her pulling her into him arms and captured her lips with his own. Chloe didn’t pull away this time. She placed her hands on his scalp stoking it while pressing her wet body into him. Lex was moaning in her mouth once she let him in.

She was making his clothes wet but he didn’t care. She wasn’t pulling away but pushing her self closer. Lex lowered his hands from her waist and grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pushed her into his forming erection.

Once Chloe felt his arousal she pulled away taking in deep breaths. “Wait. We need to talk. We need to think about this.”

Lex tried to push his arousal away but he could help it. He lunged at her again but she jerked back. “I’m serious. We need to talk first. So much has happen between us and I think this has always been here but we need to talk first”

Lex planted his fist to his side trying to stop himself. She wanted him he felt it just now. He didn’t understand why they need to talk about it.

They should be making their way to his bed but he let the feeling go for the moment. “Let me get you a towel go have a seat in the study.”

“I don’t want to drip all over the place.” Chloe looked back down at her wet body and she noticed her nipples sticking out. She let out a gasp and grabbed her shirt trying to hide them.

Lex wanted to say it was too late but he was more worried that she felt she needed to hide them. “It’s alright. I can buy new furniture if you get it wet.”

She rolled her eyes at him and mumbled under breath. “Arrogate, rich, spoiled, know it all… ”

“If you’re done insulting me I’ll take you to the study.” Lex started to walk away trying to shift his erection into a less painful and more comfortable position.

Chloe peered down the hallway and followed after him. Lex lead her to the study then left her to go get the towel.

He was half way to linen closet when he remembered the pictures were all over his coffee table. He sprinted back to the study and she was standing over the pictures.

She was holding one in her hand. Her face was lost then he could see her realizing what the pictures meant and her brow furrowed and her lips twitched in anger.

“What the hell are all these!” It was a rhetorical question she knew what they were.

“Let me explain.” It was best Lex could say as he walked into the study slowly.

“Explain what. That you’re some obsessed stalker. I thought that you were interested in me but this… this… this is just insane.” Chloe collected the pictures.

Lex tried to stop her but she yanked what she had in her hands towards her. He didn’t want to scare her away but he was. She had the pictures in a messy pile and pushed pass him.

“Wait Chloe. I’m interested in you. I wanted to… I had the pictures taken to…”

She turned and jumped in. “I don’t want to hear it. You’re some sick psycho jerking off to pictures of me.”

Lex did use the pictures from time to time but that’s not what he took them for. “No, no. Sit down and let me explain.”

“No! I was crazy for coming her. I can’t believe I thought this was a good idea. I was about to break up with BJ because I couldn’t stop thinking about that first kiss. Now I don’t want to know what the kiss meant or what is going on with us. I don’t care to explore it. This month has been a bad experiment. I should have never started this lunch thing with you. I thought we were older now. That whatever happen in Smallville could stay there but you’re the same person you always were. You’re obsessive and possessive and arrogant and …and …and a fucking pervert for invading my privacy like this.“

She was breathing out heavily and clutching at the photos and her jacket in her arms. Lex just stood there letting her yell at him. He was all those things. He wanted Chloe and did what he had to do to find out how to get into her life.

“I know it was wrong. I shouldn’t have had you followed but I can’t stop thinking about you…” Lex tried to continue but she turned to leave. He tried to stop her but she jerked away again dropping some the pictures.

“Don’t touch me. I’m getting out of here.” Chloe stomped her way to the door. She opened it and looked back at Lex standing there lost as what to do to make her stay aside from holding her against her will.

“I should have known better then to think I could be friends with a Luthor. I will never learn to just tell my curiosity to shut the hell up. Don’t come near me again!” She slammed the door behind her and he let her leave.

Lex was in a daze she came to him and a second later he lost her. He picked up the pictures she dropped. They were shots of them hugging. Lex stared at the photos and made his way to study. He stood in the empty room in his empty penthouse staring at the picture.

He knew what he was feeling. He denied it for years. Since the first day he meet her to the last day he saw her in Smallville, until the day she came back into his life at the press conference, Lex knew what he was feeling.

He was in love with Chloe Sullivan and had been in love, obsessed with, and wanted her for almost seven years.

He knew he didn’t deserver her and would never be worthy of her loving him back but he had to fix this. No matter what he should or shouldn’t do he had to have what he wanted.

TBC

Chapter 8
    Give In (Chloe POV past)

Feedback?

Re: Water Runs Dry NC-17 3/5/06 Chapter 7

On one hand I can understand why he had her followed and on the other I can nderstand why she is pissed off. What I'm saying is I can't wait to see how you will resolve this. More please

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Great chapter! Lex, you idiot, you had her right where you wanted her & you leave the pics out for her to see. I don't know how he's gonna fix this. Can't wait to find out .

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Damn I knew those pictures would hunt him.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Re: Water Runs Dry NC-17 Chapter 8 3/9/06

Notes: Thank you for the feedback.

Chapter 8
    Give In (Chloe POV past)

Chloe was sitting in her philosophy class trying to pay attention to her professor but her mind kept wondering. It was a week since she went to Lex’s and she was still kicking her self for doing it.

“Don’t forget people your reports on The Republic in comparison to today’s society are do the next time we meet. See you all next week.” The professor dismissed them and Chloe hauled her body back in her seat coming out of her dazed state.

She started to pack her bag and looked around the room. Everyone was staring at her, pointing at her and whispering. Chloe had people doing this to her all week long. A tabloid printed a picture of her outside of the Thai restaurant kissing Lex.

It was yet another picture of her that she wished would have never been taken. She still had the pictures that Lex had out on his coffee table doing God knows what with them. She was going through them one by one. It was obvious he told the person following her to take a picture if she was with BJ because most of them were of her and him together.

The pictures started the day after she gave him the interview in the coffee house. Chloe didn’t understand why he took them or what he was looking for.

She hated some of them. Some days she didn’t look her best. Wearing sweats or her hair wasn’t right, or she decided to go that day without makeup. She hated the idea of Lex looking at her like that.

Chloe walked out of the classroom to the outside of the building still the topic of conversation for several people she passed along the way. Just as she was exiting the building she saw BJ standing at the entrance waiting for her.

She spoke to him on the phone after the picture of Lex and her came out and he said he need time to think so she was waiting for him to show up at anytime.

“Hey, Chloe.” BJ didn’t look very good like he hadn’t slept much. His blonde hair looked like he just rolled out of bed and his button up shirt was still wrinkled.

“Are you ready to talk to me now?” Chloe was dreading this conversation.

She should have had it months go. She wasn’t happy with BJ but just kept sticking it out because she didn’t want to be alone and have to start over again. She didn’t want to admit that Lex was getting to her. That she wanted to pursue what was happening with him and BJ kept her in a safe place keeping Lex at a distance.

“Can we go in? BJ pointed into the building she came out of and they walked in. He led her to and empty class room then shut the door behind her.

Chloe took a seat at one of the desks and BJ jumped right in. “So tell me again how long have you known Lex Luthor?”

Chloe sighed before she spoke feeling like she knew Lex forever. “Since I was a sophomore in high school.”

BJ took a seat next to her and went on with his next question “How long have you been seeing him behind my back? A better question how long have you been kissing him?” BJ’s entire body appeared to tense up after he spoke.

Chloe was a little nervous now. She knew this was going to happen. That sneaking around would come back on her.

“I guess about a month. You know about the interview that he gave me and then he came to see me at the Daily Planet office and I went to lunch with him. We have been going to lunch together every Thursday this past month.”

“Even when I was away at the design workshop in New York?” Chloe nodded and BJ’s jaw clenched like he was holding back what he really wanted to say.

“Is that it is there more you want to say?” BJ stood up in front of her his face stern and his muscles tensed.

“You already know I kissed him.” Chloe wanted out of this talk. She knew he deserved better then this but she just wanted out. “I understand your angry. I would be to. I’m sorry.”

“You have no idea how I feel Chloe. I love you and you’re seeing some guy behind my back. Was that picture in the paper the first time you kissed him?”

Chloe jerked back in the desk she didn’t know that he was in love with her. “You love me?”

BJ slapped his hand on the desk she was sitting in. “Don’t change the subject. How many kisses?”

Chloe stood up then backed away from him. BJ was never like this and it took her back to see him so up set. “Three kisses.” He turned away from her after she answered.

"You like them?” He kept his back to her waiting for an answer.

Chloe couldn’t lie anymore. “Yes, I did.”

BJ turned to her. “I’ll come by your place tomorrow and get my things and bring you whatever you left at my studio.”

He started to walk out and Chloe stopped him grabbing his arm. “Wait. Maybe we can…”

He interrupted her. “No! I love you and it’s obvious to me now you will never feel that way Chloe. We have dated going on a year and you never seemed into it. Every one is staring at me now like I’m fool because of that picture of you and him. I want out of this with a little dignity. I’ll get my things tomorrow.”

She let him walk away this time. BJ was right Chloe never settled into their relationship. She let him decided everything and he was in charge of anything that happen with them. How could she love him when she wasn’t being her self with him?

Chloe got home and thought she would feel horrible after breaking up with BJ but she was relieved to have closure on that part of her life. BJ was good to her but he wasn’t the one.

The first thing she did was call in to the Daily Planet office and told them she would be working from home. There was no way she wanted to sit at her desk while everyone talked about her as Lex Luther’s kissing buddy.

She was making her self some tea when there was a knock at the door. Chloe looked through the peephole hoping it wasn’t Lex. He was calling her everyday since she left his place and she was hoping he wasn’t going to start dropping by her place unannounced and uninvited.

It was Clark at the door and she let out an aggravated sigh knowing what he wanted. She opened the door for him and he walked in. “Hi Clark.”

“Chloe what the hell is going on? My mom showed me the article of you kissing Lex.” Clark’s body was just as tense as BJ’s a few moments ago.

“Great the entire world saw the picture.” Chloe walked back to the kitchen to get her tea and Clark chased after her.

“Why did you kiss him? After everything he put you through. He put me through. You kiss him. He’s just trying to use you.”

Chloe picked up her tea and wanted to throw it at him. There was her reason right there as to why Lex was interested in her; to find out Clark’s secret. Clark still held the thought that she was going to give his secret up at anytime.

“Clark calm down. I haven’t told him you’re secret. He has never asked me once since I started seeing him about you.”

“Started seeing him? You’re dating him now.” Clark grabbed her arms.

“No you big dummy. Back off. We have been seeing each other as friend but don’t’ worry that’s over now. Besides I’m 22 years old I already have a father and I don’t need a second one.”

Clark let her go and Chloe walked into the living room to sit down on the sofa and try to enjoy her tea. “I haven’t seen you in weeks and this is what you super sped over here for?”

Clark sat next to her and shrugged his shoulders. “Sorry I have been busy. I found out and I wanted to make sure you were ok. I think you should stay clear of him Chloe. I don’t want Lex to hurt you like he hurt Lana.”

Lana Lang was still floating over his head after all these years. She was miles away in France and Clark was still pining for her. “Don’t worry Clark. I’m a lot stronger then that. I told you your secret is safe with me.”

Clark motioned to leave. “I have to get back to the farm. If you need me call me. “

She walked Clark out and he hugged her good bye. “Same old Clark Kent” She said to her self then went back to her tea.

Chloe sipped her tea on the sofa and let her mind drift again. She saved the messages Lex left for her on her cell phone and she couldn’t bring her self to listen to them but she saved them. She wondered what he could have said. If he begged for her to talk to him.

There wasn’t anyway she wanted to pursue things with him after she saw all those pictures or she was convincing her self of that. What ever happened with them was over now.

Chloe was angry when she saw the pictures but lately the more she looked at them the more she tried to understand why he took them. It was flattering that he was thinking about her that much but it was just too much for her.

Chloe tried to think of something else and went to the computer desk to start work on her article for the Planet. Things were going well for her there and she was getting a story in ever other week.

She was typing and keep going back over the same sentence. She would type it then erase it and repeat the process. She couldn’t work because the messages on her phone were calling out to her. She kept thinking about those phone calls Lex made. She took her phone out of her pocket and pushed one for voice mail.

The prop told her she had 25 saved messages and one new message. Lex called her while she was in class. She pushed one to listen to the most recent message.

“Now I’m officially a stalker. I am sorry that I was having you followed. I’m trying to get the reporter that published the pictures of you and me to state an apology in the next issue. I wish you would talk to me so we can work this out. You came to me the other night because you wanted to work it out and I do to. If you just talk to me I can explain. I don’t know what to do here. I want you to know how much I… what I have been feeling… dammit Chloe stop being so stubborn and talk to me.”

Chloe deleted the message as soon as it was done. He has been feeling something? What the hell did that mean? Chloe didn’t get a chance to think about because Lois came home.

She slammed the door closed getting her attention at the desk. “I hate my life!”

Lois kicked off her shoes and left them in the middle of the floor. “If I have to listen to one more editor tell me I don’t have what it takes.”

Chloe got up from her desk to sit with Lois in the living room. “Well did your boyfriend break up with you after he told you he loved you? Do you have people gawking at you because your face is plastered on the cover of a tabloid? Do you have and obsessed billionaire following you around taking pictures of you and calling you at least twice a day demanding you talk to him?”

Lois was on the sofa rubbing her feet and shaking her head. “Fine you win. Has the obsessed billionaire called today?”

“Yup. I listen to his message this time.” Chloe put her face in her hands.

“Oh cuz. Why do you do this to yourself? I keep telling you to change your number.” Lois pulled her hands away from her face.

“He sounded really sorry and angry. More angry then anything.”

Lois jumped up from her seat. “Who cares what he sounded like? He invaded your privacy. Whatever your thinking stop it we are going out for dinner.”

Lois grabbed her and dragged her down to her bed room. “Get dressed and make it sexy we are going out.”

Chloe did as she was told and change out of her jeans into a skirt and blouse. She checked her hair did some makeup and Lois came in and rummaged through her closest.

“I want to borrow that red top. You know the one.”

”You mean you want to steal my red top.” Chloe walked over to the closest and pulled out the shirt she wanted. “I think I should stay in.”

Lois pulled off the shirt she was wearing and put the red one on. “No, I already called people they are meeting us. You are going out young lady you need some cheering up.”

“Lois I’m tried. I think I should stay in.” Chloe took Lois’s hand and tried to make her see she just didn’t want to go out but Lois wasn't listening.

“Sullivan we are going out. Get your shoes on.” Lois walked out of the bedroom and she followed.

They fought for another 20 minutes before Chloe gave in and they left the apartment. She did need some cheering up.

Just as they were entering the restaurant Chloe saw two women walking pass them and one of them was pointing at her and she heard one of them talking about her. “I’m ten times as pretty as she is. I can get Lex Luthor.”

“Lois I’m going home.” Chloe turned to leave and Lois stopped her.

“No, come on. We just got here. Don’t listen to those bitches.”

Chloe let out a groan. “I am sick of people talking about me where ever I go. I’m going home Lois. I’ll see you later.” She walked out off before Lois could stop her again.

Chloe was sick of people talking about her like they knew her she wanted a few moments of peace. She had to think about what she wanted in her life. What Lex was trying to say in his message about his feelings?

She got out of the elevator and headed for her door fumbling over her keys and didn’t notice Lex waiting for her.

She looked up and saw him crouching on the floor. Once he saw her he jumped up. “Don’t get mad or run away. I just want to talk. You won’t take my calls.”

Chloe didn’t want to see him she didn’t want him anywhere near her right now. “What the hell do you want to say? There is nothing to say. You don’t get to say anything after what you did.” Chloe opened her door and tried to get away.

Lex put his foot in the door as she was closing it then he swung the door open. “Chloe please listen to me. I’m sorry I had the pictures taken. I didn’t mean to invade your privacy. It was the only way for me to…”

“To what figure out every little detail of my life and do what with it? Use something against me to trick me into sleeping with you. If you wanted to know about me you should have asked.”

He backed his way in the apartment. “I know. I should have asked but I didn’t realize I was going to far until it was too late. I was in so deep that I couldn’t stop. I need to know everything and went about it the wrong way. I’m sorry. You don’t know how sorry I am.”

This wasn’t right. Lex Luthor was apologizing to her and he was making his way into her home. Chloe tried to push him back. “I didn’t invite you in get back.”

Lex grabbed her and pushed her in slamming the door behind him. “Do you have any idea of the power you have over me”

Chloe was little scared now. “I don’t care! Get out!” She pushed his chest back but she was getting no where. Lex grabbed her arms.

“I stopped the surveillance. I have no idea what you have been doing this week. Do have any idea how fucking agonizing that is for me.” He pushed her back into the door.

“Who cares how painful it has been for you. I came to you. I wanted to figure things out and you had all those pictures. I can’t trust you. Get off of me Lex.” Chloe keep fighting trying to break free but he tightened his grip.

“I know. I was a fool for thinking that I could do that to you and it would be ok. Please try to understand I have never felt liked this before.”

“So I get treated like this because you have feelings. Who gives a shit what you feel. You still didn’t have the right.” Chloe stop squirming and relaxed against the door.

Lex ran his fingers through her hair. “I’m sorry. I can’t stop my self sometimes. Do you have any idea of what you do to me?”

He pressed his body into her breathing in scent. “I can’t sleep without you in my dreams. I can’t work without thinking about you. Every time you hug me I lose it. How can I make you understand I wasn’t trying to hurt you when I took the pictures? I needed to be in control of what was happening so I thought I could plan a better strategy if I knew everything that has been happening with you. I need to control the situation because I have been completely out of control since I saw you at the press conference.”

Chloe could feel him slid his hands away from her arms to her waist pushing her into him. “Tell me you don’t feel like that. Tell me you don’t think about me and I’ll leave Chloe.” Lex lowered his voice and lips to her neck.

What was going on? She was letting him do whatever he wanted and wanted him to do everything to her. Chloe closed her eyes feeling him on her. She couldn’t believe he was feeling this way about her. Lex Luthor couldn’t control himself because of his attraction to Chloe Sullivan and the feeling was mutual.

“I dream about you to.” Chloe was breathing out of control. She didn’t know what was going on but she wanted to tell him everything she came to tell him when she went to his penthouse. “I dream about you doing things to me.”

Lex looked into her eyes planting her to the door with his body. “Doing what things? Tell me what you want me to do to you.”

“In my dream I come to your penthouse like the night it was raining and I was soaking wet. You let me in and...” Chloe stops talking and feels him lips on her.

Lex pushes soft kisses into her cheeks. “And what did I do to you when I let you in.”

Chloe put her hands on his head feeling how smooth it was. Feeling heat radiating off him and his chest heaving up and down. She was really making Lex Luthor completely out of control for her and she couldn’t believe it.

“You do what you’re doing now. You push up against the wall and turn me so my back is to you.”

Lex took her arms and turned her around. Pushing his groin into her ass and Chloe could feel that he was hard. “Do you feel what you do to me? Every time I see you I leave hard like this Chloe.”

“Every time?” Chloe breathed out pushing her ass into his erection feeling the power she possess over him.

“Every fucking time. Those damn hugs push me over the edge.” Lex grips her waist bring her to him rotating his hips a little letting her feel how hard he is.

“Who knew a little hug could push Lex Luthor over the edge.” She felt his breath on her neck and him licking at her flesh. She let out a weird sound feeling his tongue on her and shiver a little against the door. “I guess I really know how to give a hug.”

“You have no idea.” He ran his hand down her feeling over her curves pushing into her planting her to the door. “What did I do next?”

“You put your hand under my skirt and rub me over my panties until I’m wet.” Chloe reached back to him pulling his head closer to her neck. She letting everything go and saying things she would have never said to anyone.

“Oh God Chloe. Tell me you want me to do it to you right know.” Lex places his hand at the hem of her skirt tugging on it waiting for her to say its ok for him live out her dream.

She took his hand and hiked up her skirt then placed it over her until he was cupping her over her panties. “Lex please.” She pushed back into him girding her ass in to his erection.

Lex let out a long moan when he felt her heat. He massaged over it attending to every inch of her causing Chloe to let out some harsh breaths.

“You’re all ready wet.” Lex whispers in her ear and Chloe knows she is. She felt her self getting moist the moment he pushed her against the door. “Now what do I do?”

“Then you fuck me with your hand. Lex you put two fingers in me and you fuck me till I come.” Chloe planted her hand to the door clawing at it hoping he would do what she wanted; what she dreamed about. She was lost now unable to control anything around her. She just wanted to give into Lex.

Lex slipped his hand under her panties and sunk two fingers into her and she fluttered around him drawing him into her deeper. “Oh God I want this. Chloe I want you so much.”

“Yeah I want you too. Make me come. Lex please.” Chloe reached behind him pulling him closer to her leaning her head back and taking in his scent, feeling his breath on neck, and his erection throbbing in his pants.

Lex started to pump in and out of her pushing her into the door. Chloe rolls her hips getting into the fiction he’s putting in her channel. She was breathing out yeses as her orgasm started to build. She wants this and has to have it. She finally admits that she’s always wanted Lex like this.

“Look at me Chloe.” Lex grabbed her hair turning her head to face him over her shoulder. His face is clenched his blue grey eyes pleading with her to come for him. “Tell me what I do next.”

Chloe can’t seem to talk all she do his feel him pumping in her. Sliding his fingers in and out of her with ease. “Lex… Ahh…” she gets out something but it’s not what he wants to hear.

Lex pushes his hard cock into her ass again. “Tell me how do I make you come in your dream.”

Chloe tries to close her eyes and let her orgasm peak but he tugs on her hair again. “Look at me and tell me what you want.”

“Bite me. Neck. You bite me.” Chloe speaks out of breath opening her eyes to face him hoping her understands what she want.

He adjusts the position of his fingers so his thumb can push into her clit. It’s exactly what Chloe needed to push her closer to her release. “Oh God. I can’t unless.”

Lex pumps in her without mercy pushing into her clit giving her pleasures she never thought she would get from him. “You’re going to come for me Chloe?”

Chloe nods her head she knows she close she just needs him to bite her like in her dream. She needs his teeth on her flesh and he does it.

He licks over her neck then bites into it. He takes her into his mouth as she clamps down on his finger jerking wildly into them as her orgasm pluses over her body. “Lex!” She says and lets out a satisfied moan as her orgasm settles.

Lex turns her to him and kisses her. It’s not like the first three kisses sweet and slow but he’s wild and needy. He opens for her moaning in her mouth as she takes over the kiss licking her way in to his mouth.

Chloe puts her hands back on his head pulling him closer to her. He trails kisses down her jaw back to her neck and takes one of her breast in his hands.

“Tell me what you dream about.” Chloe tries to get his attention to her face but he’s lost in her neck.

“No need. I already went.” Lex stops kissing her and looks at her like he’s seeing her for the first time. She knows her cheeks are red and hair is slightly out place after he pulled it.

“What do you mean you already went?” Chloe puts her shaky hand to the front of his pants and feels that he’s not hard but the front of his pants are a little moist. Her eyes widen at the realization he came just now pleasing her. “Oh you already went. How did? When did?”

“I told you. You make me lose control of my self.” Lex leaned into kiss her again and Chloe turns away. Now that her orgasm had settled she was seeing things clearly again. Chloe can’t believe she just let Lex do what he did but it happened and now she has to deal with it. She gave into her attraction again and has to deal with her actions.

“We have to talk Lex.” She puts her hand on his cheek and he leans into to her.

“Before you say anything can I tell you something first.” Lex removes her hand from his face and turns away from her.

Chloe lets out a nervous alright and grips his shoulder turning him to her. She looks at him and his face his clenched, his eyes are lowered, and Chloe has never seen him so humbled. Lex puts his hand on top of hers and closes. He closes his eyes takes in a deep breath then opens them again looking into Chloe’s eyes.

She gets so lost in them she thinks she misunderstands what he says to her but there was no misunderstanding him. Chloe hears every word. “Chloe before you say anything I want you to know that… I love you.”

Chloe jerks back from him so hard she falls over on the floor and lands on her back.

TBC

Chapter 9
    Back at One (Lex POV present)

(Please take a look at Reckoning Delete Scenes update.)

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Wow! Really great update. I can't believe Lex actually told Chloe that he loved her. BJ might have been nice but, never was what Chloe needed. Hot smut too. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh my goodness that was good. I loved the break up scene, the smut scene and the I love you scene. All were perfect and I can't wait to see what is next.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Quote Originally Posted by letia84
    “Well did your boyfriend break up with you after he told you he loved you? Do you have people gawking at you because your face is plastered on the cover of a tabloid? Do you have and obsessed billionaire following you around taking pictures of you and calling you at least twice a day demanding you talk to him?”
    Even through I feel bad for her boyfriend [ or ex boyfriend] that is an awful way to find out your other half was unfaithfull to you. With the day Chloe had she will win "I had the worst day game" every time.
    This story keeps getting better with every chapter. The smut was HOT.

Thumbs up Re: Water Runs Dry NC-17 Chapter 8 3/9/06

I love your update !! it is hot!!!!
    please give us a new part soon!!

Water Runs Dry NC-17 Chapter 9 3/12/06

Notes: Thank you for the feedback. I plan on updating Lex & Chloe next so keep a look out for it.

Chapter 9
    Back at One (Lex POV present)

“How did that make you feel when she told you about how far she went with Scott?”

“I already told you it made me angry” Lex tried to answer his psychiatrist. He hated when she asked the same question more then once. It was the Tuesday after Lex spoke to Chloe and she told him about her weekend. She told him how close she came to having sex with the lawyer.

“I know that Mr. Luthor. That’s a surface emotion and we are here to dig deeper then that. Please really take a moment and think how you felt when she told you how close she came to having intercourse with another man.”

Lex stared at Dr. Dunkin and didn’t want to answer the question. When Chloe told him that she decided at the last possible second not to have sex with Scott he was angry; blinded by it in fact.

He couldn’t focus on work that day and he was kept awake all night thinking about it; seeing her with the lawyer. Images of Chloe kissing Scott, Scott touching her, Scott looking at her naked body; her writhing beneath him enjoying the foreplay she describe in agonizing detail to him because he had to know how close she was. It kept him up all night long.

Lex never thought he could feel that infuriated but more then anything he was hurt. It hurt for him to think for a few moments she made up her mind that they were over and she wanted to explore life with another man that wasn’t him. This was what the doctor wanted to hear but Lex didn’t want to explain it to her.

Dr. Dunkin was nice enough, highly recommended, and checked out as trustworthy from his research on her but Lex was having trouble defining is emotions for every little thing or at least he felt like he was over analyzing every little thing.

He started seeing Dr. Dunkin twice a week after he returned from his week in New York. He hadn’t told anyone not even Chloe. Lex wanted to keep it a secret until he got to New York. That was almost lost a week ago when he and the doctor were photographed getting out of his car.

Luckily they didn’t figure out Dr. Dunkin’s identity because the picture was out of focus. All they saw was a semi-attractive woman with brown hair getting out of car with Lex Luthor and that was more then enough for a front page tabloid spread.

At first Lex just wanted to get whatever problems he had with Chloe fixed so she would come home to him but now he saw it ran much deeper then that. After his stay in Belle Reve once he returned from his island hell there was no way he wanted to explore more psychological help but he had to do something.

He told her and meant he would do anything to keep her even subject himself to the worse kind of torture; sharing his feelings. Getting at what he was really thinking and feeling was the just one of the ways he planned to win Chloe back into his life.

“It hurt me.” Lex sighed and told Dr. Dunkin the truth. She nodded several times shaking her brunette hair and jotting down something on her note pad.

“Let’s stop here. I have been seeing you twice a week for a month and this is the first time you’ve expressed to me an emotion that didn’t involve rage, anger, or jealousy. I want you to think about your answer some more and tell me exactly what hurt you the most when we meet on Thursday.”

Lex looked at her she seemed pleased to get so little out of him but he wasn’t going to say no to taking a shorter session that day. He still had a million things to do before the move to New York and getting back to the office early couldn’t hurt.

“Thank you Dr. Dunkin. I really appreciate you doing these sessions in my home.” Lex stood up in his study and motioned to show her out. He was having the sessions at home because he felt more comfortable in his own house as opposed to lying on a sofa in and office.

“I want you to feel safe to open up during the session so it’s no problem if this puts you at ease. Thank you for the lift last week. It was so unfortunate my car broke down only a few miles from here.” She stood and started to follow Lex to leave.

“I am also sorry for the photos that were published but I have them printing a retraction and no information about who you are is going to be released.”

Dr. Dunkin was standing at the door ready to go still nodding as if they were in session and she was listening closely to what he had to say. “Thank you for that. I will see you Thursday. Then the week after that you’re off to New York?”

“Yes but we are still scheduled for the video conference sessions.”

“It will be a first for me to do session that way but things should go smoothly.”

Lex shook hands with Dr. Dunkin and she walked off to the elevators. Once she was gone he made his way back to his office to make a few phone calls before going to Luthor Corp headquarters. Just as he was entering his office the phone started to ring.

The front desk clerk said he had a visitor and he didn’t want to see her but he told them to send Lois Lane up.

Lex waited at the door for Lois and let her in once she banged on his door like she was the police. Lois wasted no time in coming in and yelling at him. “What the hell do you think your doing?”

Lex took a few steps back and had no idea what she was talking about. “Is hello to civilized for you now? Let me try and help you hello Lois. I hope your trip to visit Chloe went well.” Lex stood back to let her in and she walked in as if she owned the place heading for the study. Lex didn’t stop her since Lois knew the penthouse well enough spending time in it with Chloe. He just followed behind her.

“We are past the formality bullshit Lex. You’re moving to New York?” Lois took a seat on one of the leather sofas in the study waiting for her answer.

Lex sat with her and didn’t want to have this talk. Lois was constantly trying to keep Chloe away from him since they got together. “So Chloe told you? Are you going to print up a story in the Daily Planet and you need a statement?”

Lois sat back in her chair and rolled her eyes. “Is that what you think I’m here for? Look I’m here for Chloe. I’m concerned about her. She has a life there now, friends, a good job and she doesn’t need you going there messing with all that.” Lois attempted to intimidate him but she was getting no where.

Lex had enough dealings with Lois to know how to deal with her. “Lois I really don’t have time for this.” He motioned to leave so she didn’t have a target to yell at but she still had something to say.

“What about the brunette you were with? Did you tell Chloe about that? She is convinced you wouldn’t sleep with someone else but I told her old habits die hard Lex. How can you move there for her when you’re with another woman?” Lois stood up in font of him with her hands high on her hips trying to get him to fight.

Damn tabloid he kept repeating in his mind. When he spoke to Chloe there was no mention of the picture and he assumed she hadn’t seen it or just didn’t want to talk about it. She did tell him about how far she went with Scott but that ended the conversation.

“You love to live with your foot in your mouth don’t you Lois.” Lex stood up and started walking to the door to let her out.

Lois followed behind him. “Look you egoistical son of bitch you have to tell her the truth or I will. I just saw a brunette leave here. Was that the same one or you moved on to another one already?”

Finally at the door Lex opened it for her to leave. “She’s my shrink. I've been seeing a shrink. I would appreciate you keeping it to your self.”

Lois's mouth dropped open and Lex helped her leave nudging her out the door. “I didn’t know.”

“Yeah but you still came here with your self righteous attitude. What happens will be up to Chloe not you. Have a nice day Lois” and with that Lex closed the door on her.

Once rid of Lois Lex was allowed to head to his office doing what he did the past month; sitting at his desk getting ready for the move. He worked for hours making decisions that could make or break the company’s stability while he lived outside of Metropolis. He could conduct business from New York but he would still have to travel into Metropolis at least two or three times a week depending on the work load.

Lex tried to focus on work and not Dr. Dunkin's instructions to think about what really hurt him. He wanted Chloe so much but she seemed be able to forget him so easily. He wasn’t allowed to indulge in his thoughts any longer because his cell rang.

“Hi Lex.” Chloe's voice was a pleasant break from work for him but her with Scott was still at the front of his mind.

“Hello you sound like you’re in a good mood. Must be about the article I read this morning in the Times.” Lex sat back in his chair letting him self relax for the moment pushing the images back of her kissing Scott.

“Could be or it could be I’m going to see you in less then a week.”

“About that we should do something if you’re up to it when I get into town. I could make a reservation for dinner or…”

“No, we should stay in. I want see your new place. I’m sure it’s far too extravagant and I have to scold you for spending too much money.” Chloe snickered a little on the other end.

“That sounds fine. It will take me a day or two to be settled in but I could see you Friday that week if you don’t already have plans with Scott.” Lex had to pinch back his anger when he mentioned Scott’s name.

“I haven’t seen Scott since I told you about what happen. I won’t be seeing him anymore.”

“Oh, your not?” Lex tried keep himself together and not get excited because she stop seeing him but it didn’t mean she wasn't going to date someone else.

"You can sound a little more excited I did it for us. I don’t want to see anyone else. I thought it would help but I was wrong. I know what I want we just have to work on it. I have to work on me and I want to work on us Lex. I just want to go slow.”

Lex sat back in his desk and almost dropped the phone. This was what he wanted but he knew there had to be a catch. “What are you saying here Chloe? You want to be my friend or you want to date me or you want be with me again?”

“Do we have to define it? I want to keep what we have going right now on the phone but in person. Moving is a big thing for you I know that. You’re turning your world upside down for me and it means a lot to me but I still have a lot of work to do on me and I don’t want to rush. We rushed the first time and I think we have to do this slowly.

It wasn’t the answer he wanted but he had to take it. They did rush the first time but it didn’t matter they spent six years together and starting over slowly made little to no sense to Lex but he had to take. “I don’t want you to feel rushed so we can do it as slowly as you need to.”

“Ok let’s do something we use to do when you get into town. I’ll rent a movie and we can have dinner at your place.”

Lex agreed with her idea and they spoke for a few more minutes until some came into his office and he had to go. He agreed to take things slowly but had no idea how hard that would be for him.

The next week came and went and Lex was moving before he knew it. His new penthouse in Manhattan was ready to go when got there. He wasn’t selling his place in Metropolis and hoped he would move back into it one day with Chloe.

Things seemed to be going smoothly. He was able to conduct business that week without having to fly back to Kansas, his session with Dr. Dunkin went well that week, and it was Friday so Chloe was coming to see him. It would be the first time he saw her since he was in New York and he was nervous something he never felt.

Lex hadn’t had sex since the last time with Chloe and he didn’t know if he could keep his hands off her once she got to the penthouse. They spoke on the phone a few more times laying the ground rules for how things were going to go.

They were going to be friends and try to remember why they got together in the first place but sex was out of the question. Chloe told him it would confuse things and they need edto work on their relationship. He still hadn’t told her about Dr. Dunkin yet nor did she ask about the tabloid picture of them.

Lex was told that Chloe had arrived by the font desk and went to the door to let her in.

“Mr. Luthor.” Chloe walked into the penthouse and Lex had to take a moment to get him self under control. She was dressed causal in jeans and red shirt he knew well as something she wore often that showed him more cleavage then he could handle. Her hair was shorter then when he left and she seemed more then happy to be there.

She was holding an orchid and a DVD box. “I have a house warming gift for you.”

“Thank you. What movie did you bring?”

About a Boy.” She handed the plant over to him then her jacket and Lex lead her down the hall. “This place is ridiculous. I knew you spent too much money.”

Lex ignored her comment and kept making his way to the living room. “About a Boy again? How many times have we watched that movie?”

“You like this movie.” They made it to the living room and Chloe took a seat on the sofa in front of the TV.

“I know it was a good movie but I still don’t see how you think I’m that guy.” Lex placed the orchid down on the bar then tossed her jacket on the near by arm chair. He pick up the wine he chose for them sitting on the bar waiting to be opened.

“You’re not exactly like him. That’s not what I said.” She got up from her seat to stand next to him.

“Then explain to me how you think I’m like Huge Grant's character again.” Lex had the wine open and poured her a glass of the pinot noir. He handed the glass to her and brushed across her hand doing it feeling his cock twitch. Lex tried to think of something other then having sex.

“What are we having with this fancy wine?” Chloe took a sip and seemed to enjoy the wine letting out some pleased sounds.

“We are having a roast. Stop changing the subject how I’m like this guy?”

Chloe put her hand on his arm and Lex fought to keep his hands on the bar. She didn’t hug him when she got there and Lex was hoping she wasn’t about to do it now. He couldn’t handle her body being pressed that close to him. “I’m glad you’re here.”

Lex had to change the subject she was turning him on more and more every minute she was there. “I’m glad to be here. Now tell me how I’m like this guy.”

“Ok ok but don't laugh. I think you use to think you were like and island.”

“What?” Lex shook his head then took a sip of the wine not having a clue what she meant.

“You know he talks about in the opening of the movie that no man is and island but he considers himself to be one. I think you use to think that about your self. You didn’t want anyone on your island messing about with your life but now you’re more open to letting people in. You let me in.”

Lex tried to understand what she was saying but didn’t remember the movie that well. He did like to keep to him self and was enjoying his lonely exist until Chloe came into his life.

She still had one hand on him and squeezed his arm. “I thought you said something about a roast.”

Lex jerked out of his thoughts and started to go to the kitchen to get dinner. “Right but I’m not spoiled, self absorbed, and shallow like his character?”

He heard her yelling after him. “No you’re all those things and don’t forget snobbish, arrogant, portentous…”

Lex walked away and letting her insults ring in his ears. The sound calmed his growing erection.

He brought back their plates of food with napkins and cutlery then set things up on the coffee table in front of the sofa. They sat on the sofa eating and enjoying the wine so it was good a time as any to tell her about Dr. Dunkin.

Lex put his plate down on the table in front of him and turned his attention to Chloe sipping her wine.

“I have something I need to tell you.” He saw a shift in her face and she looked concerned.

“About what?” She put her glass down and sat back on the sofa.

“The woman in the picture on the cover of the…”

She put her hands up and interrupted. “I know you didn’t sleep with her. You don’t have to tell me. I know you wouldn’t do that sort of thing at home. Would you?” Her eyes lowered and she appeared to be rethinking her initial assessment.

“I didn’t sleep with her but I have to tell you who she is. She’s my psychiatrist. Her car broke down on the way to my appointment and I was giving her ride. Nothing happened with her.”

She looked back up at him and seemed relieved. Her body was tensed up but she relaxed her shoulders. “Oh but you hate… I mean you said that therapy wasn’t something you wanted to do ever again. Is this something you want me to be apart of?”

“I’m doing this for me as much as for you and me.” Lex reached for hand and she took. “I keep telling you I will do anything to make this work.”

“I don’t know what to say. You’re doing so much I feel like I'm not doing anything.”

“You don’t have to do anything. You wanted to try and work things out that is enough for me. I just wanted you to know. We can talk about this later I just got to New York and this our is first time together in a while lets just enjoy the rest of the evening.”

Chloe nodded and motion to reach for the movie. “You are full of surprises Lex Luthor.”

Dinner seemed to go well enough and they didn’t speak much once the movie started.

At some point after they finished eating Chloe was sitting closer to him. Her leg was rubbing up against his and she decided to rest her head on his shoulder. He was back to where he started when she got there and his cock was twitching every time she moved closer to him.

“Are you cuddling with me?” Lex looked down at her and she turned away from the movie.

“Sorry I’ll move. I just wanted to rest my head. I’m a little tired.” Chloe started to move away from him.

“I wasn’t complaining.” Lex put his arm around her and pulled back into place.

“Don’t let me fall asleep. I want see the part when he sings at the school.” She nestled into him and Lex tried not to let this excite him.

Ten minutes later she went to sleep with her arm wrapped around him. Lex caressed her cheek and tucked her short hair behind her ear. He could see the start of her breast now that she was leaning over him.

He tried not to look but focus on the movie. It wasn't working he was getting hard but the tingle in his arm kept his mind off it for a moment.

He shift about and tried to get her in a new position but it woke her up. She jerked away from him. “I went to sleep. You should have woken me up.”

“It’s fine but my arm was getting tired I had to move you.” Lex scooted away from him. He was doing this her way; slowly.

“I should go home. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow. I’m starting a story on the Joseph Lucas trial. I don’t think he stole that money on his own.”

"Yeah sounds like a good story for you." Lex nodded and knew about the trial but didn’t say anything more. He keep his gaze away from her for fear of doing something he world regret later.

“Good night I am sorry I fell asleep on you.” Chloe moved closer to him and before he could stop her she was hugging him. Lex took her in closer to him and breath in her scent. The slow thing wasn’t going to work for him.

She pulled back on him with her arms still around him and kissed the side of his mouth but he turned into her lips. She tried to get away but Lex took hold of the back of her hair keeping her place so she couldn’t move. She responded and moved her hands to scalp teasing it with her finger tips.

Lex made his way into her mouth licking over lips; pass her teeth, to her tongue. He heard her moan and felt her scoot her closer to him. Lex moved his hands away from her neck to place on her thigh and the other was caressing her back. She was slipping her tongue in and out of his mouth and Lex’s cock was throbbing now in his pants.

They started to lean back on the sofa and Chloe put both her hands on his chest and pushed him back off her. “This is not slow. I should go. We are not doing this. I’m sorry.” Chloe stood up and walked out the room. Lex followed after her; she was almost running away.

“Wait don’t leave like this. We had a nice night I don’t want you to leave up set.” They made it to the door leading out and Chloe opened it then she look back at him.

“I want this to work but...I don't think this is the way. I’ll call you.” She left before he could say anything.

Going back to step one for them wasn’t going to be easy. He knew she wanted him just now but she wanted to take things slower. Slower just meant he would have to start masturbating again after every time he saw her.

He was doing everything he could to be with her; moving, seeing a psychiatrist, and taking things slow. The list was getting longer for what he had to do to get her back.

Lex stood at the door for a few moments thinking she would come back but he knew better. Chloe was far to stubborn for that. He turned to go to the bathroom and take care of his erection when there was a knock at the door.

Lex rushed for the handle only being a few steps away from it praying it was Chloe coming a back. He opened the door and she was standing there.

Her eyes where right on him when he opened the door, her lips swollen from the kissing on the couch, and her short hair was little out of place.

“I changed my mind. We can take it slow and still have sex.” After she spoke he lunged at her capturing her lips with his.

The moment was just like the first time she came to him soaking wet at his door, unsure of what to do, but wanting him enough to come find him. Lex pulled her closer to him letting himself get lost in the kiss and he was back where he started with Chloe taking her to his bed; a place he never wanted her to be away form again.

TBC

Chapter 10
    Lost time (Chloe POV present)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information