Re: Water Runs Dry NC-17 2/18/06 Chapter 4

great update

Great Update!

Love this Chapter!

Lets get rid of the boyfriend!

NS Full Member

Just read through all 4 chapters in one sitting. Must say that the last chapter was my favorite. The development of their relationship has been interesting so far. Can't wait to see where you'll go with it.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Water Runs Dry NC-17 2/24/06 Chapter 5

Notes: Thank you all for the nice feedback . You will have to wait and see what happens to poor BJ. You guys haven't met him yet and your so hard on him but I would be to. More Feedback Please

Chapter 5
    Chances (Lex POV present)

“Sorry but this was a mistake.” Chloe said and slumped to the floor in front of Lex crying into her hands.

After six years with her Lex still couldn’t handle her crying. Under any circumstances he couldn’t stand it when she cried. It was one emotion Lex could not understand.

When his father died he didn’t cry. He almost rejoiced that the bastard was gone but Chloe cried for him saying it was his last living parent and it was ok if he felt bad about losing him.

He tried to push away his uncomfortable feelings to be with her.

“Stop saying it was a mistake.” Lex reached down to her and pulled her robe back over her shoulders and wrapped it around her.

Chloe took her hands away from her face and pulled the robed around her then secured it closed. “This was a mistake Lex.” She got up off the floor and headed to her bedroom.

Lex wanted her to stop staying that. This wasn’t a mistake. It was obvious that they still wanted each that they still need each other and it was breaking his heart to hear her say that what just happen was wrong when it felt so right.

He grabbed his pants and put them back on and followed her to the bedroom. He scanned over the room and breathed in its scent. The room was covered in Chloe’s smell and he didn’t realize how much he missed it till then.

Chloe sat on the side of the bed staring off in the opposite direction of Lex standing in the doorway. “I shouldn’t have let you in.”

“This wasn’t a mistake Chloe. Can’t you see how much we still want to be with each other?” Lex walked into the room and stood in front of her trying to catch her gaze.

She looked up at him and shook her head. “Lex just because we still know how get each other off doesn’t make what happened right.”

“Do you honestly think that’s what I came here for? For some kind of release? To fuck you and leave? I still love you Chloe, does that mean anything to you? If I wanted to fuck somebody I could have stayed with my date. I only want to be with you.”

Lex tried to reach for her and she jerked away moving to the other side of the room putting the bed between them.

“Nothing has changed. Everything is exactly the way it was when I left. You can’t possibly think that tonight wasn’t a big step in the wrong direction. We are supposed to be moving with our lives. We just don’t fit together.” Chloe’s face was getting red and tears started welling up in her eyes.

Lex had changed since she left. He was a shadow of his former self. The only thing he had was work and he tried to bury himself in it to forget about Chloe but never could.

Every time he came home to his empty penthouse for the past six months all he could think about was Chloe being there with him. He shared his life with her for six years and he couldn’t function properly without her.

He would sit alone in his study half hoping she would walk in on him any minute. He rarely sleep but when he did he would reach over to her side of the bed as if she were there and she never was. When he just couldn’t get to sleep he filled his sleepless nights with more work.

If he ever got the urge for a sex he could jerk off to thoughts Chloe and him making love and it was usually the first time it ever happened that made him climax the hardest. Lex never desired a woman as much as he desired Chloe and even though she was gone the feeling never left.

Some nights he would just drink himself to sleep. The alcohol allowed him to be free to miss her in the open. He would look at picture of her and him together. Hold the few things she left behind close to him. Often his staff would find him a sleep with her sweater in his hands clutching at it for dear life.

“I’m not the one that wanted to move hundreds of miles away to move on with my life. I told you and I’m telling you again that I’m willing to do whatever it takes to keep you Chloe.” He tried to keep himself in control and not yell at her but she was making it hard not to.

“We did work on it and I’m done trying. There is nothing else we can do. You claim to still be in love with me but the only reason you are here now is because you thought I would have sex with Scott. Your jealousy is what brought you here tonight not wanting to work things out with us.” She breathed out a few times trying to catch her breath.

Lex was jealous. That asshole had his hand all over her and he wanted to break it off for touching Chloe but more then anything he envied Scott because he could be with her and see her when ever he wanted to.

He thought about having her followed but fought back the urge to do so. If she found out he knew she would never come back to him. Now that he knew about this Scott person he wished he had called his PI so he could see how close she was to him.

“It doesn’t matter if I was jealous or not. I came here for you. You can’t tell me you don’t miss me Chloe. I know you do.” Lex tried to walk over to her side of the bed and she threw her hands up.

For some reason Chloe always thought that if they kept a certain distance apart she could control her self when they were together. She told him this after the first time he kissed her and wanted to remains friends but it never worked.

Lex couldn’t keep away from her.

“I need to move on Lex. We have already gone over all this. You had to control everything and I let you. I’m not totally blaming you because I could have said something but I didn’t. I was defining my life by you and I need to live on my own terms.”

Lex hated that she felt like he had control over everything about her. He felt like he could never control her and never wanted to.

She was the one with all the control. At the drop of hat she could control any and every emotion he had.

“I never tried to control you. You just make it seem that way. I…”

She cut in on him. “I said you’re not totally to blame. It’s apart of who you are and I accept that. You have to have control but I couldn’t let you have control over me.”

“You never accepted me Chloe. If you did then you would have respected they way I conducted business and kept your nose out of it.” Lex clinched his fist up she was getting to him. She always knew how to push all his buttons.

“I’m journalist and I won’t apologize for reporting the truth.” She let out a long groan before she continued. “Look at what we are doing. We are still fighting about all the same old issues. You’re jealously, my work, it’s all the same. We are not meant to be together.”

Lex couldn’t take it anymore. They could be together even if he had to completely change everything about him he wasn’t going to live without her any longer.

He walked over to her side of the bed and pushed her back to the night stand grabbing her arms. “Stop trying to push me away. We can work on it Chloe. It’s not impossible for me to change or for us to change. You never think about me? You never wish I was here with you?”

She squirmed trying to free her self from his grip. “Let me go. You don’t want to change. You never even considered going to therapy with me to even try to work out our problems.

Lex tightened his grip on her “Fine I’ll go. If I have to get my head examined by some nut that thinks he or she knows better then me what I’m feeling I will do it.”

She rolled her eyes at him and spoke back to him in her sarcastic voice. “You don’t have to worry about it Lex. I don’t want to go anymore we are over remember?”

“We are not over Chloe. What we have will never be over. Don’t you feel that? I know you felt it just now in the hallway. I don’t want anyone but you.” He released his grip on her arms to cup her face in his hand.

He was going to expose himself to her and couldn’t think anything harder to do. “Don’t throw us away. I never cross your mind? I think about you all day every day. I always wake up reaching for you and your not there. It kills me. I miss you so much sometimes Chloe I can’t breathe. You never think about me about us?”

She was crying heaving her body into his chest. “I do miss you… I think …about you too.”

Lex took her into his arms and let her cry on his bare chest. He wanted to hear her say it. Say that she missed him.

He closed his eyes and let Chloe surround his world again. “If you miss me then come back to me.”

She pulled away from him and sat on the bed. “I can’t… I have to do this.” She wiped her eyes and tried to stop her tears but they keep flowing.

He sat down next to her on the bed and tucked her short blonde hair behind her ears. Lex liked her hair long but after she had it that way for so long he forgot home beautiful she was with short hair.

“Why do you have to do this?” He asked but he knew the answer. She wanted a life of her own. Chloe never felt independent during their relationship.

When she broke up with Benjamin she jumped right into their relationship and didn’t felt like she had no time to figure out what it was she wanted. Lex knew what she wanted; him but she would never just let her self accept losing a little piece of herself to him.

“I need to be my own person for a while Lex.” She sniffed a few times and tried to stop crying. “I need to figure out what it is I want for my life.”

“Your life is with me. Why can’t you just see that?” Lex tried to reach for her hand and she took his before he could do it.

“I need to work on me before I can have a life with you I always try to define my self by someone else. I did it in high school with Clark. When I got to Met U I thought I was free from it and I made a huge mistake having that one night stand my freshman year. Then I let my self get caught up with BJ then you. I’m 27 years old and I’m still letting my insecurities bind me to defining my self by someone else.”

Lex ‘s face clinched as she spoke. He didn't want to hear about other men she had been involved with especially the ones she had sex with. He tried to relax and prepared to beg her to be in his life again.

Lex had to have something. Chloe was everything he ever wanted and he would have to find away back into life. He would do anything even struggle through her search for herself.

“I understand all this Chloe. I want you to have your life but I want to be a part of it too. Please can we try something anything. We can go as slow as you want to. I’m not going to stop loving you anytime soon. We can start over.”

Lex took in a deep breath before he said his last plea. “Can we try being friends again? More then anything I just miss talking to you.”

Chloe took her hand away from his and her eyes lowered. “I don’t know. We were never very good at being friends.”

Lex knew that they weren’t very good as friends. There was always some unseen force pulling them together. He knew that same force was still there because he just felt it when he took her against the wall a few moments ago. He was playing the odds that she wouldn’t be able to just be his friend.

“We were great friends and we can be great friends again.” Lex lifted her chin to him so her eyes would focus on him. She was suppose to get lost in his gaze on her but he was the one getting lost looking at her.

“Ok I’ll try but you know that I can do whatever I want. I won’t be moving back to Kansas and if I want to date someone then I will.”

For a moment Lex was happy then she took it away when she said date other people. “You said you still loved me why would you want to move on with someone else.”

“I know I said I love you and I do but loving you was not our problem. If dating other people helps me understand what I want then I want to try and do it.” Chloe tried to give him a half smile but it wouldn’t console him after she said that.

He tried to get a grip on himself and didn’t want his Chloe with another man. Kissing another man, withering beneath another man pleasuring her, and he didn’t want her falling in love with another man.

Lex tried to push back is anger about the situation and was going to take this chance because he may never get another one. “I don’t like it but I will respect your wishes if we can try and be friends again.”

Chloe smiled and wrapped her arms around him. He had a flashback to the first time she hugged him after one of their lunches. It was the third week they had lunch together and out of the blue as they were going to part ways she hugged him. He froze when she did it but had a hard time letting go once he let her body rest into his.

Lex took in her scent and felt like he made some progress in getting her back.

“We can have lunch tomorrow if you want to. I will be in town taking care of some business the rest of the week.” Lex couldn’t believe he just lied to her.

He was booked up back in Metropolis but he wasn’t going to let it get in the way of getting her back.

Chloe pulled away from him. “OK. I’ll pick the place since this is my city.”

“I come to New York all the time I think I have eaten out here more then you.”

Chloe huffed out a breath. “You always have to know everything.” She quirked up her lips and mocked him. "I know more places then you…blah…blah.”

Lex shook his head at her and was happy to have the little fight.

“Do I have to leave? I mean I know we are being friends but… Can we… Can I...” He wanted to stay the night. Lex wanted one good night of rest after six months of not getting any.

Chloe caressed his cheek with her hand. “You can stay the night. I want you to stay the night but it doesn’t change anything.”

Lex nodded and closed his eyes feeling her hand on him. “I know… I know. I just want to sleep.”

“I was about to take a shower when you got here do you want to take one with me… I mean do you want to take one first?”

Lex almost thought she wanted him in the shower with her but she took away before he could say anything. “Yes I would. Let me get my things in the hall.”

Lex grabbed all his clothes and turned to walk back to the bed. Chloe was standing in the hall already waited for him with a towel. She showed him to the bathroom and then where things were. She was walking out and Lex had to fight the need to stop her.

He took a quick shower and was thankful he wore boxers that day. Chloe was waiting in the bed and dozed off so he woke her up. She took a few things with her in the bathroom and when she returned to the bedroom she was wearing the satin blue pajamas she took with her.

Lex was lying in the bed staring at the ceiling when she walked in. He couldn’t look at her if he wanted this to work. If he saw a full view of her in her pajamas he wouldn’t be able to stop himself from trying to making love to her again.

He was on the left side of the bed knowing she wanted the right. Chloe got in under the blankets with him and turned her back to him.

Lex had to spoon next to her so he turned and slowly placed his hand to her waist. Just as he was about to touch her Chloe grabbed his arm and wrapped it around her.

She snuggled back into his body pushing her butt right into his cock. Lex pulled back a little and tried to make this easier on him self.

“Good night Lex.” Chloe moved around against him trying to get comfortable.

Lex tried to think of something else other then her brushing up against him so they could just sleep like he said.

He stroked her stomach over the satin until he went to sleep and had the best sleep he had in six months.

Lex and Chloe were being seated in a diner she picked out for them to have lunch in the last day he was in New York. He had to get back to Metropolis that day and get to work. He couldn’t take care of things anymore from his hotel room.

When Lex woke up the morning after they had sex in her hallway she wasn’t there. She was in the kitchen having coffee and was fully dressed ready for work.

Chloe kept him at a distance that morning and Lex knew that their friendship had started.

He had lunch with her the entire week he blew off work and they exchanged stories about what was going on in their lives after being apart for so long.

She kept him at distance the rest of the week trying not to touch him or look at him to long, and she was wearing things that didn’t accent all his favorite parts but he didn’t need to see them for her to turn him own.

Every lunch he left hard for her and had to jerk off as soon as she was gone. He kept thinking about her pulling him into her place and making love to her against the wall. Lex had a new memory to masturbate to when he got back to Kansas.

He tried to convince her to see him at night but she wouldn’t agree to is she said at this point. They were still figuring out how this friendship thing. and how it was suppose to work.

They sat and ate that day talking about her old job that Lois Lane now had. “She’s ok but I don’t think she captures the story the way you do.”

“Lois has gotten a lot better. Before it was like reading an opinion piece when I looked at her stories but she has found away to give her strong opinions and not have them over power the story.” Chloe played over her food and didn’t really seem to want it.

“Are you ok? I have never seen you turn down food before.” Lex reached for her hands and she put them in her lap.

“I’m fine. I guess I’m a little up set that you’re leaving today.” She let a pained sigh.

Lex tried not to smile. She was missing him already and he wasn’t gone yet. “I’ll be back. I’m sure your going to be in Metropolis to visit you father and Lois.”

“Your right but I was just getting use to seeing you everyday and looking forward to lunch with you. Being friends again was a really good idea Lex.”

“Yes, yes.” Lex chanted in his head. He would have Chloe back before he knew what to do with himself. “I’m glad you feel that way.”

Lex tried not to press the issue. If this was going to work he would have to know when to back off and when to push her buttons.

Chloe went back to talking about Lois’s writing style and didn’t mention not wanting him to leave again during lunch.

They finished up and she paid since he did the last time. Lex was heading from the diner to the airport in car service he ordered then on to the Luthor Corp jet waiting to take him away from her.

She had to part ways with him to head back to the Times office.

The car from the car service pulled up and Lex opened the door to leave but had one more request and turned back to Chloe

“Can I call you? You asked me not to before but we really haven’t set up any rules for us being friends.”

“Yes you can call. I wish you lived here but this living in two cities I think will be good for us.” Chloe tried to smile but couldn’t.

Again Lex was glad she was sad that he would be going away.

She reached up to hug him and he wanted her to be kissing him good bye but took what he could get. He pulled back on her and pushed a kiss into her cheek. “I’ll call you.”

He closed the door and saw a tears falling from her eye but she wasn't really crying. Lex wanted her to miss him but didn’t want her crying.

Today’s lunch gave him the resolve for what he had to do now. He would have to move to New York to be closer to her. It wouldn’t be easy to move his offices there but he would do anything to get another chance at their relationship.

TBC

Chapter 6
    Mistake (Chloe POV)

(Looking for What I really want… its in the NC-17 completed section and I will update Phoenix next. Don’t forget to take a peak at my teaser. Lex and Chloe )

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Water Runs Dry NC-17 2/24/06 Chapter 5

That was so good. I am glad they are taking it slow. I can't wait to see how this works out.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Water Runs Dry NC-17 2/24/06 Chapter 5

Great chapter! I think they really need to be friends first before anything else can happen. Can't wait for the next update.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Re: Water Runs Dry NC-17 3/2/06 Chapter 6

Notes: Thank you ladies for the feedback. I wanted to post another update for this then take sometime to go back and fix mistakes in What I really want… and Phoenix. I will also take a break to develop this story and Phoenix and post the first chapter of Lex and Chloe sometime later.

Chapter 6
    Mistake (Chloe POV Present)

Chloe was standing in the LaGuardia airport waiting for Lois to get off the plane so they could start their weekend.

She was holding a sign that read in the biggest font she could use on her computer “Car Service for Mrs. Clark Kent.”

She thought the sign was funny but knew Lois would hate it the minute she saw it. Lois claimed that she would never change her name and just last week she told her that Clark some how convinced her it was a good idea.

Clark purposed a few months ago and the wedding was this summer. Yet again Chloe knew she would have to sit through a wedding thinking she would never have one. Clark and Lois had only been dating a year and they were already moving on to a step Chloe never felt ready for with Lex’s after six years.

A month had passed since Chloe had sex with Lex against the wall in her apartment and she was still regretting it. Even though they were talking regularly or really every day she still felt like it was a step in the wrong direction.

Sex clouded their judgment. There was always some unnamable attraction between the two of them but sexual attraction didn’t make a relationship

She was trying not to dwell on the mistake and get her life in order. She was still seeing Scott and things were progress nicely with him. Chloe still hadn’t sleep with him yet but they did have some better kisses the last few weeks. She was trying not to feel like seeing Scott as a betrayal to Lex.

They were friends again and she was free to do as she pleased. Chloe didn’t let her self get wrapped up in the two of them getting back together. She was enjoying their long distance friendship and thought maybe that’s all they should have ever been.

Chloe was getting a little impatient in the baggage claim waiting for Lois her plane had landed at least and thirty minutes ago but she still hadn’t showed up. She checked her phone and saw that it was 12:45 in the afternoon and knew this was around the time Lex would call.

It was always the same time he would call on the Friday and the rest of the weekend. He said he wanted to talk to her before her weekend got started instead of calling at night like he did the rest of the week. Chloe knew better.

Lex just wanted him on her mind all weekend if she was going out with Scott and it usually worked.

“Come on Lois” Chloe mumbled to her self checking her phone for the time again then it rang. She was hoping it was Lois but it was Lex calling.

She pushed down the talk button and took a deep breath before saying hello. For some reason she always braced herself at the start of their talks on the phone.

“Hello Mr. Luthor.”

“Mr. Luthor? We are back to that again. If we are being formal” Lex cleared his throat and replied. “Hello Miss Sullivan.”

“I think we’ve crossed the line of being formal with each other ages ago.”

“I can’t ague with you there.”

Chloe waited for him to say something but he didn’t. He never started the conversation. She would have to but once she got him going it was hard to get him to shut up.

She would be wasting precious cell phone minutes if she didn’t start talking. “How have you been since I talked to last night?”

“Fine, things are really going well with work. Is Lois with you yet?”

“Nope still waiting for her.” Just as she said that Lois appeared in front of her.

“Very funny sign Sullivan.” Lois was smirking at her rolling suit case in hand looking worn out from the plane ride.

“Speak of the devil.” Chloe said into the phone.

Lex let out a light chuckle “I assume you mean she is there now. I’ll let you go. Have a good weekend. I’ll talk to you on Monday and give you time to catch up with the devil.”

“That’s if she doesn’t kill me first with the look she giving me. Bye Lex.” Chloe hit end on the phone and turned her full attention to Lois. “Bad plane ride?”

“What do you think? I normally have my hair like this. I sleep on the plane in a funny position.” Lois tossed her long brown hair up and it did look a little like a birds nest. ”Yours looks great by the way. The cut was a good idea it was still to long.”

Chloe went a few inches shorter and did a few highlights. Her hair was to her chek now instead of resting just above her shoulders. As she got older she felt her blonde hair was looking duller and wanted to have a little shine back so she also went for the highlights as well.

“You like it. I thought I went to short.” Chloe grabbed the rolling suit case from Lois and handed her the sign she made. “Let’s get going lots to do.”

Lois took the sign and wadded it up then tossed it in the nearest trash can before following Chloe out of the airport. “I didn’t find that sign funny at all. There is nothing wrong with me changing my mind about changing my name.”

Chloe snickered under her breath. She looked back at Lois and her face was fuming. “I guess I should call you Mr. and Mrs. Smallville.”

Lois darted her eyes at Chloe in an icy stare “Ha very funny. I could talk about you and talking to your ex on a daily bases.”

Chloe lead them to the line for cabs. “Let’s not go there. I get enough lecture from you on the phone I don’t need it while you’re here. This week is about fun. We are going to have fun and Lex Luthor will not be mention”

They were next in line and the attendant asked them were they were going. Chloe told him the address he jotted it down on his note pad, ripped the sheet and handed it her to her.

An empty yellow cab pulled up and popped the trunk. Lois got in and Chloe placed her bag in the back then joined her. She handed the driver the address and they headed out to Chloe brownstone.

“If I can’t refer to him as Lex Luthor then I will call him he who shall not be named the rest of the weekend.” Lois gave Chloe a resolved nod and she knew this was going to be a long weekend if Lois was going to act this way.

“Lois, please I don’t want to start this.” Chloe let out an aggravated sigh.

Lois ignored her plea and went ahead. “So he who shall not be named was in the papers again last week. I know you saw it.”

Chloe did see him in the tabloid last week with a brunette getting out of one his cars in front of the penthouse. The cover read 'Luthor drops blonde and is back to brunettes.'

She tried to ignore the article but read it anyway. She was even temped to do a little research of her own on the woman in the picture but wasn’t going to spy on him when she gave him a lecture about him doing the same thing to her before they started dating.

There was no reason for her to be jealous they were moving on with their lives but she was.

“I don’t read those things anymore. Not after that story they wrote about me three years ago.”

Chloe jerked her hand saying the title as if she were reading a billboard. “Luthor still dating overweight blonde no sign of marriage.”

Lois scoffed at her statement “You’re not overweight. They were just shocked that he was dating a real woman instead of a stick figure. Besides I don’t think it was anything serious with the woman in the pciture.”

“Who cares if it was serious or not. We aren’t dating anymore. He can see whom ever he wants to.” Chloe squirmed in chair feeling comfortable talking about this.

“I know. You keep saying that but come on you talk to the man every night for hours.” Lois quirked up her lips. “And you just had sex with him a month ago. I know you have to care a little.”

Chloe let out another aggravate sigh. “Ok that’s it we are changing the subject right now.”

“Fine don’t get all huffy. Tell me about what’s going on this weekend.”

“We are heading out to a late lunch once we drop off your stuff off then shopping. Tomorrow we are going to see that matinee of Wicked and then we are meeting a few of my friends from the paper at this great club I have gone to a few times with Scott.”

Chloe paused and spoke to the driver going the longest way possible to her place then tried to go back to talking to Lois but she interrupted her.

“I’m going to meet this Scott person. See if he has hair?”

“Yeah he is going to be at the club and he has all his hair.” Chloe looked over at Lois holding in a chuckle. “Just say it go on.”

Lois let her laugh out. “So he’s not the three big b’s. After six years you have had enough of the brooding, balding, billionaire type.”

Chloe clinched her jaw. Lois was going to make her slap her if she just kept bring up Lex. “Are you just going to talk about him the entire time you are here?”

Lois waved her hands up in surrender. “Ok don’t hit me. Finish telling me about this weekend.”

Chloe finished telling her about the weekend. Then the rest of the ride they talked about all the shopping they were going to be doing after lunch.

After dropping off Lois’s things and letting her fix her self up they headed out to nice little café a few blocks for Chloe’s place. They were seated near the window and order.

Lois kept ranting about the size of her apartment claiming there was no way she could afford it.

“It’s called a loan Lois.” Chloe said and took a sip of her water.

“Loan! Do you really want that debt in your life? You are making a big transition in your life. You weren’t paying for anything before but now…”

Chloe cut her off she wasn’t going to start talking about her and Lex again. She was an adult she knew how to mange her money. “Stop right there. Let’s change the subject.”

Lois poked her lip out like a child and adjusted her napkin in her lap. “Fine, I have a problem we can talk about.”

Chloe perked up ready to listen. Lois always wanted to make fun of her problems now she was getting the chance for some pay back. “What’s the problem?”

Lois leaned in close to Chloe and looked left then right before she spoke. “Last night before I left Clark and I were in bed and…”

Chloe sat back in chair and turned up her nose. “No, no, no. I don’t want hear about what you and Clark do behind closed doors. No freaky superhuman sex talk.”

Lois rolled her eyes and sat back in chair. “Come on. I listen to you I really need your opinion on this one.”

Chloe hadn’t thought of Clark sexually in years and didn’t want to hear about him and Lois now. Lois kept pleading with her till she gave in. “Fine what kinky thing did Clark get nervous about now?”

Lois leaned back in and checked for anyone looking again. “Well we were… you know and his hands were grabbing my ass. Then one of his fingers slipped you know where.”

Chloe squinted her eyes looking confused by what she was saying. “Huh. His finger slipped where exactly?”

“You know my… ass… the exit point of my ass.” Lois was getting frustrated as if Chloe should have known what she meant.

“OK first off yuck” Chloe frowned and shook her head at the thought of Lois and Clark having sex at all. "And second what is your problem? I’m not seeing it.”

Lois sat back and the waiter was in front of them with their food he placed it down and Chloe dug in waiting for Lois to answer.

She didn’t lean in this time and Chloe assumed she was feeling more at ease talking about this in front of the people filling up the café. “Is he trying to say he wants anal sex?”

Chloe almost chocked on the salad she ordered. “What, No! It may have just slipped there by accident. Can we talk about something else please?”

“No, we can’t. Now that we have started I have to understand this. It’s not the first time his hand has slip you know where.”

Chloe rolled her eyes and tried to breath through this awkward talk. “Well I can’t believe I’m asking this but do you have any interest in that sort of thing.”

“No” Lois roared back at her. “Why have you and he who shall not be named done that?”

“I’m not answering that.” Chloe turned her attention to her salad this conversation was over in her mind but Lois just didn’t know when to stop.

She had done it and enjoyed but didn’t want talk about it with Lois. Remembering sex with Lex just made her miss him. It gave her a tingle up her spin. Talking about it wasn’t necessary those memories she saved for personal use during masturbation.

“Come on you and he who shall not be named in the bed he never asked to sneak through the back door?” Lois shifted her shoulders side to side as if she were sneaking about.

Chloe chuckled at her silliness shaking her head. “Are you really going to refer to him like that the entire weekend?” Lois nodded her head and took bite of her own salad.

Chloe was going have to answer her or she would never stop. “A few times it happened. Now let’s drop this please.”

“What! Was it nice did it hurt? Come on tell me.” Lois pushed her food out the way and leaned into Chloe’s side of table. Her eyes were pleading for her to go on.

“Look you need to talk to Clark about this not me. If he wants to …well… yuck…you know then you need to ask him. If it’s something that you are interested in then it can be enjoyable if you do it right.”

Lois pointed her finger in the air as if she had solved all the problems of the world. “HA! You liked it. Now tell me how it’s done. You know Clark will have no clue but he who shall not be named had some skills in his day.”

Chloe let out yet another aggravated sigh; this was going to be a long weekend. “I can’t believe we are talking about this but here goes….”

It was Saturday night and Chloe and Lois were in a cab heading to the club to meet two of her new friends from the Times and Scott.

Lois was still referring to Lex as he who shall not be named but at least she dropped the anal sex issue.

They were both wearing black dress and looking like great. Chloe was using her compact checking her makeup and smoothing down her new short hair style when Lois spoke.

“So Scott. You do like him right? I mean your trying to be open to him? Your not treating him like a rebound guy are you?” Lois took the compact from her and checked her self out then handed it back to Chloe.

Chloe snapped the compact shut. She didn’t want to talk about this because often times she felt like she was treating Scott like he was a rebound guy. “Look can we go a few hours without you grilling me about my love life. I’m doing my best I can to move on and have a life without Lex. I don’t know what…”

Lois interjected. “You mean he who shall no be named.” Then she let out a laugh.

Chloe gave her and icy stare she was really at the last straw with Lois.

Lois put her hand on shoulder trying to console her. “Sorry, I’m not trying to ride you this weekend about you and you know who. I just want to make sure you are happy. You took the break up really hard. A lot of times you were just miserable. You’re a beautiful, powerful, and intelligent woman you deserve to be happy and have a man that appreciates all those things about you.”

Chloe wasn’t miserable all the time she had good times with Lex to but Lois was right. She deserved to be happy. “Thank you Lois.”

She gave her a quick hug. ”Can we just have some fun tonight?”

“You got it cousin.” Lois grinned and the cab pulled up to the club.

They got in line and it took a few minutes to get in. She kept thinking she never had to wait if she was with Lex. Lines could be around the building and they would just walk in.

They enter the club, dropped off their coats, and Chloe’s friends Rachel and Gabby were chatting by the bar. The place was packed and they had to push through the crowd to get to them.

Once they reach the girls Chloe did some formal introduction. They order drinks made some small talk. The club wasn’t that loud by the bar but people were crowed around.

Rachel pointed to Chloe’s dress. “That is hot. Leftovers from the Luthor?”

She rolled her eyes at her and Lois cut in. “We are not mentioning his name this weekend. He is to be referred to as he who shall not be named.”

The girls all laughed at Chloe and she wanted out of the club and they had just got there. She took a sip of her martini and tried to ignore them.

Gabby patted her shoulder after they finished laughing at her expense. “Oh we hurt her feelings. We really should be more sensitive.”

They were started laughing at her again then Scott walked up behind their circle. “I hope your not laughing at me.”

Chloe turned around then looked him up and down. He had on a grey suit with no tie and she assumed he wore the suit today for work with a tie. His sandy colored hair looked freshly cut and well placed with the help of a few hair products.

“Hey you.” Chloe leaned into him and gave him a hug and heard Lois clearing her throat. “Oh sorry Lo. This is my cousin Lois Lane.”

Scott and Lois went through the formalities and Scott told them he reserved a private booth on the upper floor looking down on the dance floor. The ladies collected their drinks and ahead up through the crowd.

They settled into their seats and a waiter came by. Lois slapped her hand on the table. “We should all do a shot.”

Rachel and Gabby agreed immediately but Chloe tried to be the voice of reason. “No we are not 21 anymore.”

Rachel, Gabby, and Lois were all wedge to one side of the booth while Chloe and Scott were on the other. The three of them had formed a unit against Chloe the minute they meet and Scott was against her two.

“Come on Chloe may be fun. Your cousin is only in town for the weekend.”

Chloe signed and made the order. “Fine five shots of the mind eraser.” Then she looked at Lois sneering at her “Happy now.”

Lois nodded at her and winked. “This is going to be a great night.”

Three hours, three mind eraser and a few more martinis later Chloe was grinding her ass up against Scott’s groin on the dance floor. Lois and the girls found men to dance with no problem but Chloe couldn’t be bothered to notice.

Scott seemed to be in control not the least bit affected by the drinks but Chloe was more then tipsy. She hadn’t drunk like this since college but she was having a good time.

Scott tried to keep up with her gyrating grabbing her waist trying to follow her rhythm. It was probably the first time she ever let him touch her this much without pulling away.

Chloe knew nothing would ever progress with her and Scott if she just kept pushing him away. She was moving on with her life and Scott was a great guy to move on with. He was funny, and cute, and all round nice guy. No signs of brooding or balding to be seen.

Scott pulled Chloe around to face him and leaned in close to her so she could hear him. ”Do you want to leave?!”

Chloe tried to focus on him out of breath from the dancing. “What do you mean?” She yelled back in his ear. She couldn’t stop moving and he grabbed her arms to stop her.

“I mean do you want to you know leave with me tonight. I know your cousin is in town but it looks like your friends are taking care of her.” Scott pointed behind them. She turned and saw the three of them dancing like wild women with the same man.

Chloe laughed out loud pointing at the three of them. She turned her attention back to Scott and she could see a flicker of desire in his eyes.

He wanted to have sex Chloe kept thinking so she said it. “You want to have sex with me?”

Scott leaned in close to her and placed a soft kiss on her neck then whispered in her ear getting so close she could feel his breath on her. “Your beautiful woman Chloe any man would be crazy not to want to have sex with you. So the answer is yes.” He pulled back on her and planted a kiss on her.

Chloe let this kiss happen. It wasn’t like after wedding but like the last few kisses they had. He was smooth as he slipped his tongue into her mouth letting her control most of the kiss so she could get him into the right motions.

Once things started to heat up he pulled back on her and looked at her completely focused on how to get her into bed. “Well? Is that a yes or no?”

Chloe let the thought run through her mind. They had been dating for two months. She liked spending time with him and she was aroused by him just now kissing him. He was the totally opposite of Lex.

It didn’t help that the alcohol was clouding her judgment but she was going to do this. There was no reason not to or there were so many she wanted to ignore.

“Let me tell Lois.” Chloe stumbled away from Scott and made her way to the girls. “Circle now!” She waved her hands for them to talk to her.

They all left the poor man they were dancing with high and dry and formed a circle on the side of the dance floor. “Scott and I are leaving can you girls get Lois back to my place.”

Lois clapped her hands. “Yeah! Go get him!” Her face was red and she was obviously as drunk as Chloe if not drunker.

Rachel and Gabby both chimed in as well “About damn time. The man is a perfect catch.”

“I’ll get my purse and get you the keys.” Chloe made her way back to the booth and Scott followed. She met Lois back on the dance floor and hand her the keys.

She grabbed her arm before she could leave. “Are you sure? You’re not doing this because of the article about him and that brunette.”

Chloe was jealous of the brunette but that wasn’t the reason. She was moving on with her life and that meant experiencing sex with other people. “He who shall not be named is the farthest thing from my mind right now.”

“Ok be safe. If you change your mind half way through don’t hesitate to stop. I’ll see you in the morning. Oh and don’t tell Clark about the dancing he gets jealous.” They hugged and Chloe started to leave.

“I’ll make sure to I keep to my self. Mrs. Smallville.” She ahead over to Scott waiting at the door and left with him in a cab to his place.

The cab ride involved a heavy make out session and the driver turning up his nose at them when Scott paid.

The door man gave them a nod and they headed up to Scotts place. The ride over and up in the elevator Chloe was still tipsy but her instincts were starting to kick in and she wasn’t sure she wanted to do this anymore.

She had been to Scott’s before so when he opened the door she knew the lay out of the place. He had soft leather couches, beautiful pieces of art from local artists, and several art deco pieces of furniture filling the apartment.

Chloe took a few nervous steps in looking over the place then stopped.

Scott put his hand on her shoulder. “Too soon?”

Chloe turned to him and he looked disappointed. “No, I’m fine.” She walked in and took a seat on the leather sofa in the living room then pulled off her jacket.

Scott closed and locked the door then sat next to her. “I don’t want to be your rebound guy.”

Chloe wasn’t expecting him to say that. “Well… you… I mean you’re…” She felt her self blushing not able to find that right words.

Scott stroked her arm and his eyes were lowered to hers. “You are and amazing woman Chloe. Lex Luthor was fool for letting you go. Don’t take this the wrong way but I would never let you leave if you were mine. I want to do this but I don’t want to be that guy. I want you think of me as something more.” Scott kept his hand on her placing it on her cheek stroking over it with his thumb.

Chloe studied Scott and knew what she had to do. He wasn’t the rebound guy he was the guy you take him to mom and have a good life with. She wasn’t going to let Lex control her. Weather she loved him or not she would never get over him if she didn’t move on.

He was moving on with his life dating other people and she could to. Lex was taking people back to there home to move on with, to move on with in the bed they shared for years. She could move on to.

She put her hand on his cheek and leaned into kiss him. “You’re not the rebound type.” She kissed him and he took her into his arms.

They made there way to the bedroom gently kissing along the way. Their movements weren’t like the urgent need Chloe felt last month when she had sex with Lex against the wall.

Once in the bedroom Chloe pushed him down on the side of the bed and placed her purse on the nightstand. She unzipped the back of her dress and Scott helped her pull it down. She was wearing a strapless bra and matching panties. His eyes seem to light up at the sight of her almost naked body.

Chloe leaned down to kiss him and he grabbed her waist. “You’re so beautiful.” He said then kissed her and laid them back on the bed.

Chloe worked on the buttons of his shirt and Scott was undoing her bra. She tried to focus on what was going on but the alcohol was still making things fuzzy.

There all these images of Lex in her mind. How he would be undoing her bra, how he knew how to kiss her in all the right places, how he would make her come over and over again sometimes with just a few touches.

Chloe tried to push these thoughts out of her mind and focus on Scott she was having sex with Scott a man she was attracted to and respected.

Scott tuned them over and took his shirt off taking his suit jacket with him still kissing Chloe. He freed her breast from her bra and slid his hand up from her waist to take one in his hand tweaking her nipple until it was erect.

Chloe moaned in his mouth and felt her self starting to get wet and her arousal starting to ache for some attention. This feeling had been for Lex for so long it scared her little that someone else was making her feel this way.

Scott let go of her lips to put the nipple he was tweaking into his mouth teasing it with his tongue making Chloe hiss out yeses.

She ran her fingers through his hair pushing up into is mouth and thrusting up into his body with her pelvis trying to get his attention were she needed it.

“Scott” she pleaded with him and put one of her hands at his groin grabbing the swell in his pants.

He grunt over her nipple and lifted up. Chloe reached to undo his pants and helped him pull them down with his boxers releasing his cock.

She tried not to compare it to Lex’s but his was the only one she’d seen in six years and couldn’t help her self. It was a nice but a little wrinkled and the tip of him was darker.

Scott tossed the pants away and placed his hand at the hem of her panties then slid in towards her entrance. He closed his eyes and sighed when he felt that she was wet and pulled his hand out so he could pull the panties down.

He was hovering over her breathing out short breaths and his eyes were devouring her body. “I have wanted this for so long.”

Chloe felt like she should say me to but didn’t feel that. It was only a few minutes ago at the club she decided now was the time to have sex with him but that feeling was started to go away.

“We need a condom, don’t move.” Scott jerked up off her and went to his nightstand. He pulled out a box of condoms from the drawer and took one out.

Chloe heard her cell phone ringing and ignored it. She assumed it was Lois checking in on her.

Scott was back hovering over her and she studied his body. She ran her hands over his strong arms and down his firm chest. It was obvious he worked out.

She felt her body could be a little firmer in places that were fleshy. She gained her freshmen fifteen but lost it plus a few more pounds when she started dating Lex.

She was satisfied with her body but with Lex she felt she had to look perfect in his perfect world. The last seven months it was issue she was working out and she was finally starting to fell at ease with her body again.

Scott was caressing her as well like he was searching for something looking for the place on her body to make her scream. She knew the right place and knew Lex knew them to but she pushed the thought away, she was here with Scott, she wanted Scott.

Chloe was tried of waiting. If she was going to do this then he need to get going. “Anytime you’re ready.”

Scott tensed up. “Right I got distracted.” He opened the condom packet and rolled it on. He positioned himself at her entrance and Chloe felt fear wash over. Lois told her to stop him if she felt like this wasn’t the right thing.

Just as he was about to enter her the voice mail ringer went off. The sound was like a warning bell to Chloe. She couldn’t do this. Having sex with Scott would be sealing her break up with Lex and she wasn’t ready to do that yet.

“Wait” She put her hands up on his chest and pushed him away.

Scott let out a pained sigh and then moved to sit next to her on the bed. “Too soon?”

Chloe got up and grabbed her dress to shield her self. “I’m sorry I can’t do this yet. Your right it is too soon. Please don’t take this the wrong way but...”

Scott put his hands up. “You don’t have to say it Chloe.” Scott got off the bed and grabbed his boxers then slid them on. “You still love him. Let me take care of the condom and I’ll call you a cab.”

Chloe felt terrible for leaving him like this but she couldn’t do it. She knew if she did this Lex would never forgive her for it. Part of her still wanted to work things out.

Whatever was going on with him in Metropolis with the brunette couldn’t be what she thought it was because she knew he still loved her even though he hadn’t said it since they had sex that night.

He hadn’t had sex in six months with then did it a month ago and she knew he wouldn’t just start now. It wasn’t his way to bring a women home to sleep with either.

Unfortunately Chloe know all about his casual sex patterns she even help investigate one of the women who tried to kill him back in Smallville. She had to figure out who that woman was getting out of his car.

Scott took a few minutes in his bathroom and Chloe assumed he had to jerk off rather then have a painful erection. While he was gone she dressed and got her jacket on. He came from the bathroom to find her waiting at the door.

“You don’t have to call a cab. I’ll find one. I’m sorry about this. I thought I was ready but…”

Scott interrupted her. “Chloe stop.” he was still in his boxers and walked over to her at the door. “I already told you I don’t want to be the rebound guy so there is no need to say you’re sorry. I rather we didn’t have sex and you leave here feeling like you didn’t make a huge mistake.”

Chloe gave him a half smile and hug him goodbye. She couldn’t believe he understood but that was the kind of guy he was.

Once outside Chloe hailed a cab no problem and headed home. She took her cell out of her purse to call Lois and make sure she was there to let her in.

When she opened the phone it promoted her to the call she missed and voice mail the person left.

She assumed it was Lois calling but it was Lex calling her in the middle of the night. Chloe tensed up when she realized she missed Lex’s call but he said he wouldn’t call till Monday. She pushed one to listen to what he had to say.

“I know I said I wouldn’t call but I just wanted to tell you something… I’m moving to New York. I know it’s sudden but I really think we should be closer to each other so we can work things out. I understand that you want to see other people but I think if we keep doing this slowly and I’m closer to you we can find our way back to each other. I have also debated on telling you I love you when I call. I can’t think of a reason not to so I love you Chloe and I’ll talk to you on Monday.”

Chloe pressed one on the phone again and repeated the message listening closely to every word then focusing on him telling her he loved her.

She listened to the message two more times and was relieved she hadn’t made the mistake of sleeping with Scott. He was moving to be with her and she wanted him there.

She was still in love with Lex and wanted to find her way back to him.

TBC

Chapter 7
    Obsession (Lex POV Past)

Feedback?
    Last edited by letia84; 21st October 2010 at 03:17.

NS Full Member

Images of Lois and Clark getting it on....ew. Super bad

Images of Chloe gyrating w/ Scott on the dance floor....bad

Chloe almost sleeping w/ Scott. Very bad.

Chloe deciding to not sleep w/ Scott. Yay! Very good.

Though I really didn't hate Scott-- actually felt bad for him. He seemed to be a very nice and understanding guy. Great guy...just not for Chloe. Hee.

She was still in love with Lex and wanted to find her way back to him.
    Another yay. I'm glad that Chloe realized this. Can't wait to see how their 'friendship' progresses when he arrives.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

First of all, EEWWW! Lois & Clark & anal sex talk , OMG(lol). I'm really glad Chloe realized she wanted to be with Lex before she slept with Scott. This was a really great update. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Thank you for not letting her go through that. I couldnt even stand her going as far as she did. Nightmares. I am so glad Lex is moving there to work things out with her. More please...

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information