+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposition (PG-13)

Red face Re: Proposition -- PG-13 (to be safe)

Quote Originally Posted by spiked
    Her eyelashes were beginning to stick insolently to her cheeks, the tears freezing them uncomfortably. She wiped at her eyes to melt them, managing only partial success. Her cousin turned to her expectantly, clearly ready to leave. Lois had some trouble with cemeteries, always had. “Go ahead,” Chloe told her. “I’m going to wait and see if there’s anything…” Chloe trailed off helplessly.
    I love it.I just love the way you set the scene.In Reckoning I loved the funeral scene, so I am glad you picked up this story from there.

“He works fast,” Lex noted disapprovingly, suddenly appearing beside her. Chloe didn’t jump, because she’d seen him lurking about during the ceremony. She was a little surprised that he was talking to her though; they hadn’t been getting along lately.
    Well, there´s something about Lex Luthor appearing ight behind you out of nowhere that´s kinda cool, I mean, he´s sexy, isn´t he?(even if he´s evil, that kinda adds to the attraction )

“You did always learn from the best,” Chloe remarked. Lex quirked an eyebrow at that but didn’t say anything. Yes, Lana had told her about that, and after hearing Clark’s story about Lex’s high-speed chase on Route 40, Chloe found herself liking the Luthor heir less and less. Sleeze junior. He stated back at her coolly.
    Like the Chloe´s line, so fitting

Suddenly, surprisingly, his gaze softened and he reached to brush a clump of snow off of her shoulder. “Chloe,” he sighed. “In another lifetime you and I could have been friends, and…happier.”
    Well, but in the lifetime on the should you could make a great and powerful couple, couldn´t ya?

“What do you want?” she just barely resisted the urge to stomp her foot. Though he seemed pleased at his ability to anger her, he didn’t say anything. Instead he grabbed her arm and tried to lead her to a nearby booth.

Chloe shook her arm free and glared, much more confidant doing so in the Talon than in the caves. “I swear to God if you man handle me again I’ll make sure that you can’t produce heirs,” she snapped and marched over to the booth. He looked shocked at her outburst and followed her slowly.

“Chloe, I didn’t mean—“

“You did too,” she cut him off with a pointed glare. “I meant it too.”

She’d never seen him look so uncomfortable before (well okay, maybe just that one time when she’d had her adventure on K-brand wacky gas), which oddly didn’t please her as much as she thought it would. “I’m sorry,” he said quietly, holding her gaze.
    Love that.I kinda hated the way Lex acted in Commencement and how he handled the whole situation in the mansion with Chloe, finally someone made him feel sorry...

C
    Chloe looked down and the plastic lid on her white cup and sighed. “It’s fine,” she said, accepting his apology. She believed him. “So, what’s up?”

He seemed to shake his shame pretty quickly. “I have a proposition for you.”

“I’m not sleeping with you,” she replied automatically.

“Um, that wasn’t what I meant—“
    Love the way she´s thinking, wait a minute, that means she had to at least consider having sex with him long before, when she was able to refuse so quickly (as he did not even ask)..well, that´s certainly interesting But she´s still fool for saying no

“Well, if you change your mind,” Lionel smirked again. He reached a hand in the general direction of her chest and she took a step back, colliding with something solid. Hands wrapped around her upper arms to steady her and she didn’t need to turn around to know he was behind her. She could smell his cologne.

Lionel took a step as well and plucked a piece of lint off of her shoulder. “You had something,” he explained, obviously pleased with his ability to scare her.

“Thanks,” Chloe gritted out, vaguely aware of Lex’s hands still on her arms, and how close behind her he was standing. She suddenly had the words ‘Luthor Sandwich’ in her head for several uncomfortable seconds.
    I feel a little corrupted here, Luthor sandwich is a HOT idea

Chloe didn’t protest this time as Lex steered her away, into his office. She could recognize the lesser of two evils when she saw it. At least, she though so.
    Please, can I ask you something, pleeez??? Continue this, this is great stuff, love your writing skills And if you decide to do so, could you write in (for me) a passionate (hot ) kiss.It´s PG13, so it shouldn´t be a problem, pleeez. Thanx

Re: Proposition -- PG-13 (to be safe)

I love the Chloe and Lex interaction. You really do their characters justice. Please continue this story. It's really great so far and I can't wait for more.

Great job, but you can't have it end there!

i loved chlexy in this one, and lional being lional aint a suprise...leering at her ewwww poor clo

NS Junior Member

That was so good, you have to update this soon.

i really like this first part! you need to write more! it seems interesting!
    i dont care if there are some lexana if at the end chlex win !!!!
    please post more soon

Members

LOVE IT!!great start!!! come back here and update soon!!!

I'm sorry I think I hallucinated a little at the end there; and saw the word fin. Cause that can't be the end

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar

This is a really good story. I love the interaction between Lex and Chloe. There are so many ways that you could take this story I can't wait to see where to go. I hope that you will keep going with it

AT

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

This is great you have wrote them so well but please don't end it there you have to write some more Pretty please!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information