"Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

petriebird18
    Just a Guest!
    :worship2: What i wouldn't give to have me there instead of Chloe :big
    grin: Now go and write more!!
    ~Deidre~
    :chlexsign3:

Angel undercover!
    Smutty and beautiful at the same time. I love it :heart: .

NS Full Member
    that was very good

NS Full Member
    WHAT'S THE ANSWER! Sorry, somewhat overexcited after the last chapter. Numerous updates get me all sorts of crazy.

Blue

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    wow, that was good. Gotta get me one of these massage tables, might come in handy *g*

Anyway, still loving this and I definitely wanna know what Lex has planned now ASAP

keep em coming hon, can't wait for more

hugs,
    Sabby

hurlingturtles
    Just a Guest!
    *This chapter is a bit different from my previous ones. Oh, and the end is near- thought I’d warn you. :biggrin: *

-Chapter Eleven-

Chloe woke up that morning alone. She sat up in bed and the blanket around her dropped to her waist, making her remember her nudity. She glanced at the clock. It was 10:30.

“Lex?” she called, figuring he was in the bathroom or something. No answer. “Lex?” she tried again. Still no answer. She shrugged and got out of bed to take a shower. Maybe he when out to get some breakfast.

As she passed through the living room to go to the bathroom she noticed the massage table was still in the suite. Something was on it. She looked at it closer. It was a small dark red-brownish stain. Ah, yes, she remembered. Bleeding a little the first time was perfectly normal. She couldn’t believe she’d actually had sex with Lex. It had been amazing, something she’d never forget. She wished he was here so they could go another round. She shook her head with a silly smile. Lex was corrupting her. And she couldn’t say she minded a bit.

She went and took her shower. When she was done she was surprised to find that he still wasn’t back. What was taking him so long?

Lex strolled out of LA’s Evenrue’s Jewelers, a classy, popular jewelry store, shoving a small black box inside his big jacket pocket along with another bigger, thinner box. He peered up and down the street. Now where had his limo gone?

A little baglady pushing a shopping cart was shuffling down the sidewalk across the street. She was muttering to herself and pushing her scraggly gray hair away from her eyes. He only noted her briefly before resuming his search for his limo, wishing he’d been abandoned in a better part of the city.

“I should make a few phone calls and get Evenrue’s relocated,” he grumbled to himself, wandering down the street a ways. He whipped out his cell phone and dialed the driver. “Where are you?” he snapped when he answered.

“Sorry, Mr. Luthor, I went to get gas and now I’m stuck behind traffic. I think there was some kind of accident ahead of me. I should be back in 10 minutes,” the driver said.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll just take a taxi.” He hung up. The taxi company he called said there would be someone there in 10 minutes, too. Apparently, a whole bunch of their drivers were stuck behind that accident, also. He sighed in frustration.

He was anxious to get back to Chloe with his gifts. She was probably awake by now. It had taken him much longer than he expected to find exactly what he was looking for. He’d been in several other jewelry stores before going to Evenrue’s. He scowled. He’d wanted to order breakfast and flowers and have them ready for her on a silver tray when she woke up. Then he’d present her with what he’d gotten her. Now, his plans were ruined. Perfect.

Someone knocked on the suite room. Chloe, fully dressed, got up and answered it. Her heart fell when she saw that it wasn’t Lex.

A young man in a bellhop’s uniform smiled politely at her. “Hello, sorry to bother you, but we’d like to know when you’re checking out today,” he said.

“What?” she said blankly.

“You paid for this room for two nights. Check out time is usually noon, so don’t worry about leaving right this second- you still have an hour. I was just told to remind you,” he said.

“Oh, okay. Thanks,” she said and he nodded with another polite smile. Chloe closed the door. Her eyebrows were furrowed in concern. “Where’s Lex?” she wondered out loud.

A hand reached out of a dark alley and latched onto Lex’s arm, making him jump. He was pulled into the alley before he had time to react. Once his eyes adjusted to the dimmer light, he realized that he’d been accosted by three homeless men. The one that had grabbed him wore a dingy skicap and wielded a filthy looking butcher knife. Another man, with an equally dirty knife, moved to stand behind Lex.

“Gimme yur money,” the man with the skicap ordered, pointing the knife at him menacingly. The man behind him pressed his knife into Lex’s back, the tip almost breaking his skin.

Lex nodded and slowly pulled his wallet out of his back pocket. The man with the skicap, apparently the leader of the group, grabbed it out of his hand. He tore the cash from it himself, whistling as he pulled out several hundred dollars.

“You rich-“ The leader looked at the driver’s license. “- Alexander Luthor?”

“Wait!” exclaimed the third man through very few teeth. “I hearda that name before in a paper! He bought that warehouse we usta sleep in on 32nd.”

“Really?” the leader said resentfully. “Give us yur clothes, too, then.”

Lex hesitated. “Look, how about I go get more cash and come back and give it to you?” he bargained.

“Well…” the leader considered, absently scratching his cheek with the dull side of the knife.

“Don’t listen ta him!” the loudmouth said. “He won’t come back!”

“Just gimme yuh clothes and yuh can go without gettin’ hurt none,” the leader changed his mind and ordered.

Lex took of his shoes and pants, trying not to cringe at the thought of the filth he was stepping in. He took off his jacket, pulling out the little boxes from his pocket quickly and shoving them in his boxers before throwing the leader the jacket.

“Hey!” the leader protested. “What was that? Gimme those.”

“They’re nothing,” Lex said.

“Then we do yuh want ‘em, huh?” the bigmouth demanded.

“Yeah, just hand ‘em over,” the leader agreed.

Lex gritted his teeth, his temper starting to get the better of him. “No,” he said defiantly. “I’m giving them to the woman I love and aren’t mine to give away.”

The leader sneered. “Isn’t that sweet? Bob, get ‘em from him,” he told the bigmouth, who nodded.

The toothless, oh-so informative man grabbed at Lex’s boxers. “Don’t touch me!” Lex pushed the man away from him. The toothless man was a lot heavier than he expected, and damned near unmovable. The toothless man glared at him and pushed him right back.

Lex stumbled backwards, and a sharp pain shot through him. Lex desperately reached behind him, where the agony stemmed from, and grabbed onto a sticky handle embedded in his back.

“Shit!” the man behind him said. “Dammit, Bob, you made me stab him!”

“Fuck,” the leader swore. “Grab his clothes and let’s get outa here- forget ‘bout the damn boxes.”

Lex brought his hands back to his suddenly pale face. His hands were stained with blood. A tremor shook him, making him fall to his knees in shock. The boxes fell from the bottom of his boxers and fell open. He reached down to pick up his gifts from the mud and garbage littering the ground. A groan erupted from his throat.

Lex collapsed on his stomach, his vision rapidly growing dim. The knife in his back pointed towards the gray sky. He managed to clutch Chloe’s engagement ring and quill in his bloody hands, desolately whispering, “Chloe,” before losing consciousness entirely.

TBC…

petriebird18
    Just a Guest!
    hmy: YOU CAN'T STOP THERE!!!! :crygreen: MORE NOW!!!!
    ~Deidre~
    :chlexsign3:

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    *blinks*

What?

WHAT??!!

How could you do that? UGH! Okay, breathing deeply, calming down...not working. Get back here and post again - something happy this time.

demoness
    hmy: he has to be alright!
    Oh, you have to update soon, Chloe will be worried for him!

Tandy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information