+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: All Bets Are Off (NC-17)

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    WOW, just read it in one go again, still love it, now can we get to the smut please? And make sure Lex keeps his big mouth shut this time

hugs,
    Sabby

NS Junior Member
    I knew a girl who went on Jeopardy. She told me the taping took 4 hours, becasue Alex T. kept wanting to read the questions over and over, to get the pronounciation perfect.

What a dink! :tease:

Cool story though.

Angel undercover!
    I'm glad Lex and Chloe are getting along again. All Lex has to do know is to stop speaking alltogether, and they should be fine. And you know what they say, actions speak louder than words, right?

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh I am so glad you updated. That was great. I am glad they made up.
    Now unto the smut.

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    hehehehehe, nakie massages.

Mmmm, sounds good to me. Not much to say except thank you for reposting this, I was starting to worry it had spontaneously combusted from all the UST.

*g

Blaire

“Everything,” he purred erotically.

“What?” She gave him an odd look
    *laughs uncontrollably*

hurlingturtles
    Just a Guest!
    *Four hours, huh? Wow. Anyways, onto the smut! Alas, so many foreplay possibilities, so few hours in the day.*

-Chapter Ten-

The first thing that greeted them as they entered their suite was a large, white massage table sitting in the middle of the living room area.

Chloe halted and just stared at it for a moment before she gave Lex an amused look. “Thinking ahead were you?”

“I might have made a few earlier arrangements to make sure it was here when we got back,” he replied blithely.

“What if you hadn’t won?”

Lex smirked. “Well, in the highly unlikely event that I didn’t, I’d have made a quick phone call and had someone remove it.” He paused and faced her head on. “Well? What are we waiting for? Get naked.” He barely managed to contain the urge to rub his hands together and cackle gleefully.

Chloe sucked in a deep breath. “Well, I guess a deal is a deal,” she conceded reluctantly. “Though, I don’t think it’s really fair since I practically gave you the answer to Final Jeopardy.”

“I might have gotten it without you having mentioned it earlier,” he argued. “Now, quit stalling and strip.”

She glared at him and ripped off her shirt to hurtle it at his head. Lex caught it with a laugh, staring at her as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stood in front of him in her panties and bra, feeling very exposed and vulnerable. Goosebumps rose on her skin and she shivered under his gaze. She was acutely aware of her hard nipples just underneath her bra.

“Cold?” he asked with a voice that felt thick in his throat. She shrugged, and he almost groaned at how the movement made her breasts shift just the slightest. He tried to tear his eyes away from her, merely for the sake of sanity, but he couldn’t- he was transfixed by the beautiful woman before him.

She reached for her bra and hesitated. A flush of color spread across her cheeks. “Don’t stop.” His voice came out a scratchy whisper. He shifted, attempting to find a more comfortable position to stand in with his already considerable erection.

He held his breath as she tore of her bra in one quick motion, as if she might not have done it if she’d taken her time about it. In another quick movement, that made her lush breasts sway hypnotically, she bent down and dragged off her panties. Then she stood up, back proudly straight and eyes belligerently challenging, completely naked. Lex clenched his hands into fists, struggling not to close the distance between them and run his hands across so much soft, achingly touchable skin.

The air between them was electric. Lex threw off his jacket and started unbuttoning his shirt.

“What are you doing?” Chloe demanded, sounding a bit alarmed.

He looked up, arching his eyebrow. “Taking off my clothes.”

“But I thought…”

He smiled. “Yes, I did say you had to be naked, but I never said I had to be dressed, too.”

He finished unbuttoning his shirt and threw it off. After quickly ripping off his belt he noticed Chloe watching him with more than a bit interest. He slowed down, taking his time removing his pants. He could feel her stare on his skin as acutely as if she were touching him and he dropped his constrictive pants with a sigh of relief. His boxers quickly followed. He knew she was staring at his engorged cock and he felt himself swell more in response.

They both faced each other, completely naked- each forgetting their own nudity as they stared at the other.

"Do you love me, Chloe?" The words spilled from his mouth unbidden.

She hesitated. Did she? She cared about him in a way she'd never cared about Clark when she had thought that she loved him, but was it love?

An odd, almost pained look crossed his face at her hesitation. “Nevermind, don't answer. Just get on the massage table,” he ordered after several moments. She sat on the table. “Now lay on your stomach.” She did, giving him a delightful view of her cute butt. He slowly approached the table, swallowing past the painful lump in his throat and wondered where to begin touching her first.

Chloe waited, tense with anticipation. Her breath came out in light pants against the cushioned massage table. She jumped as she felt his fingers on the nape of her neck. His fingers were light on her skin, a mere brush of skin against skin. He gradually began to apply more pressure, kneading the muscles underneath her skin in little circles.

“Tell me what feels good,” he said, his voice reverently hushed.

He kept applying the pressure, moving gently across her neck. After a little while he moved to her shoulders, massaging her with the heals of his hands. After a while she began to relax underneath his hands and she closed her eyes. She sighed blissfully when he hit the small of her back, only to tense right back up at the moments his hands settled on her butt. Even then, it was only tense and strange feeling at first. She got used to the feel of his palms on her butt. She moaned in delight when he moved on to the back of her thighs.

“Right there, huh?” Lex murmured, lingering on the spot right above the back of her knees.

“Mmm hmm,” she agreed.

He paid close attention to that spot before moving slowly down her calves, finishing up at her ankles.

“Roll over,” he told her.

Chloe sighed in disappointment. “Do I have to?”

He chuckled. “Yes.”

As soon as she rolled over everything changed. Actually seeing him leaning over her made all her relaxed languidness vanish. The fire in his eyes made her tingle, suddenly unbearably sensitive between her legs. She brought her legs closer together. She clenched her eyes closed, her pulse racing. His hands settled on her shoulders, sweeping down to her breasts. His fingers trailed down her breasts and she sucked in a sharp gasp at the jolt that ran through her at the touch. Then he cupped her breasts and her back arched involuntarily. When he rolled her nipples between his fingers she was panting audibly.

A little whimper of disappointment escaped her when his hands left her breasts to run slowly down her sides to her hips. His hands swept inward across her belly. When the pressure continued lower, pausing just above her thatch of pubic hair, she trembled in desire.

“God, Lex, don’t stop now,” she begged breathlessly.

The table shook and suddenly Lex was sitting lightly across her legs. She raised her head to find Lex supporting his weight on his arms, hands braced near her shoulders, and his erection nestled among her blond curls, clad in a condom.

“Chloe?” he asked, the strain in his voice making his question almost sound like a demand.

She looked up at him, yearning for him but suddenly afraid- afraid to give in to their desire, afraid that once she did she'd become merely another conquest like Alex Trebec had called her at first. If she gave in would Lex dump her as quickly as he had all the other women he’d been with?

Seeing her hesitate, he lowered his eyelids so that she didn’t see the disappointment, the hurt of rejection reflected in his eyes. He shifted to move off of her.

“No,” Chloe ordered, hooking one leg around his hip followed a moment later by the other leg. She dragged Lex to her.

Lex hesitated at her entrance. “Are you a virgin?” He had to ask, couldn’t help it. The thought of another man claiming her before him made him insane with jealousy, but if she was a virgin he had to know so that he’d be gentler than usual.

“Goddamit, who cares!” she snapped, pulling the head of his cock into her.

Lex gripped her hips and stilled her before he sank any farther into her. “I care,” he said, tightly.

“Yes, are you happy now?”

“Yes.”

He lowered himself a bit farther into her heat and Chloe gasped. He wanted to wait for her to adjust, but she raised her hips to him and he couldn’t react fast enough to stop himself from sliding the rest of the way into her. He barely noticed the moment he broke through her thin hymen, and nether did she. Both of them closed their eyes, lost in their lust.

The sensation of being so totally joined with another person made Chloe’s head spin. She experimentally gripped Lex’s cock with her inner muscles and he jerked, making them both groan. “Don’t do that,” he said, “or this will be over much too soon.”

He withdrew from her nearly completely before plunging slowly into her again. Chloe’s hands reached up to grip his back, unknowing digging her nails into his skin and drawing blood. Lex barely noticed. He pumped himself into her tight searing sheath again, this time with more force. His arms were beginning to tremble, the tension rolling through him exhausting his arm muscles before it was time for them to collapse out from under him. He pulled Chloe up into a sitting position, carefully making sure they stayed locked onto each other, and he sat down himself. He sat on the table with Chloe sitting impaled on his cock, her legs still wrapped around his waist.

Then she rose up to sink onto him again. Chloe began the rhythm, bobbing up and down on his cock. He thrust up into her as much as he could, latching his mouth onto her neck-determined to give her a hicky that would last months and broadcast his claim of her to all. He tore his mouth from her only when Chloe’s sharp cries grew loud in his ear and she began to ripple around him as she climaxed. Her twitching muscles sent him over the edge with a deep, guttural groan clawing its way up his throat.

Chloe melted against him, burying her face in the warm crook of his neck. Exhaustion overcame her and sleep snuck up on her before she realized it. As she drifted away she heard Lex murmur something, but she didn’t hear it.

“God, I love you so much.” The words slipped out of his mouth before he could stop them. He looked down and realized that Chloe had fallen asleep with him still buried inside of her. He smiled wryly. “It’s supposed to be the guy who passes out,” he told her.

He reluctantly pulled himself out of her, removed his condom, and carried her to the bedroom, gently laying her on the bed. He settled down beside her, wrapped his arms around her, and wondered if she’d have believed him if she had heard him.

If only there was some way to prove to her how much he cared about her and how serious he really was about them as a couple. Maybe she'd let herself fall in love with him then.

He fell asleep. As he woke early the next morning, the answer came to him.

TBC…

*oh, and keep the replies coming to try and make up for my precious lost ones. sniff*

ooo....hopefully :smut: scene coming soon. :biggrin:

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    You keep sending chappies this quickly and I'll overload the board before you have time to realize all your old ones are gone.

beautiful, and I'd love to know how he shows her how much he really loves her.

<sighs>

So so sweet.

Blaire

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    *blinks* When did I miss all of these glorious updates? They were amazing btw. Love this fic&#33;

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information