+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix (NC-17)

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Re: Phoenix NC-17 Chapter 10 3/17/06

I kind of feel sorry for Clark!! How is scary is Chloe being I can't wait to see what happens next! Evil Chloe and Lex could rule the world!

Re: Phoenix NC-17 Chapter 10 3/17/06

Great Chapter!

Chloe and Lex make an awesome team!

Please update soon!

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Phoenix NC-17 Chapter 11 3/21/06

Chapter 11 Sweet Revenge

“Damn wind.” Chloe said looking at her hair in the airport bathroom.

They landed in Nassau about fifthteen minutes ago and now they were heading over to one of the Turks and Caicos Islands in a small sea plane.

Lex’s source told him that a house on the island was being occupied temporally by Jason, his mother and his gold digging girlfriend. The place had several armed guards and no one was getting in or out of the place.

Chloe tried to smooth her hair down after the gust of wind blew it back once they got of the Luthor Corp jet. Everything was happening so fast and this last plane ride would bring Chloe one final step closer to her revenge.

She walked out of the airport bathroom and headed outside to the car waiting to take them to the seaplane. When she got in the limo Lex and Clark seemed to be fighting and suddenly became tight lipped once the door opened and she was let in.

“What were you talking about?” She said scooting closer to Lex locking her arm around his. The entire jet ride Clark kept looking at her like he didn't know her and there were moments when she swore he looked jealous.

Those moments Chloe took great joy in. Clark seeing her happy with Lex was really eating him up and she didn’t care why but she took great pleasure in his discomfort. So she took yet another chance to get under his skin getting closer to Lex while she smirked at Clark gauging his reaction.

“We weren’t talking about anything Chloe.” Clark huffed out a breath of air and turned away from the two of them sitting close in the back seat.

“Sounded like you where to me.” Chloe said looking over at Lex his face a little flushed and he looked like he was fighting. Chloe knew the look since it was one she saw often.

Lex looked down at her and kissed her cheek. “Nothing for you to worry about. Are you ready to go?” Lex was holding the lead box with what they now called kryptonite as insurance. If Clark was going to get out of line they would put him in his place.

“Fine don’t tell me about it. I’ll find out soon enough.” Chloe leaned up to kiss the side of Lex’s mouth and she could see Clark turn away out of the corner of her eye getting more uncomfortable the closer her lips got to Lex. She softly kissed Lex’s and heard Clark let out another puff of air.

Chloe sat back in her seat grinning at her so called friend’s reaction to her affection for another man. “Now I’m ready to go.” She said and Lex signaled the driver and they were off to the seaplane.

Sweet revenge awaited her. Two months of her life lost because of them and she was going get her pay back.

They reached the compound and the house was amazing. “When the Teagues have to hide they do it with style. “ Chloe said as the SVU that picked them up after they landed pulled up a few miles up the rode from the house.

“To bad this house is going to turn into their grave.” Chloe said getting out of the car behind Clark who looked back at her with concern in his eyes.

Chloe knew she had shaken him up at the mansion when she answered his question. It was what she wanted and nothing was going to keep her from getting rid of them for trying to kill her.

Behind them were two other SUVs and six men got of the cars, they were the biggest men Chloe had ever seen. The hired hands started to prep them selves to go in and Lex approached the designated leader of the group. He gave him some instruction and walked back to stand with her and Clark.

“We aren’t moving in people until we get the signal.” Lex said to all the hired hands behind him. He was still holding the lead box and seemed to be a life line to him since he found out the power it possessed over Clark.

Chloe was standing in between Lex and Clark on the side of the dirt rode leading up to the house. She turned to Clark and patted his shoulder. “Show time Kent.”

“You know what to do Clark. Once you have all of the men in the house taken care of I want you to come back and tell us it’s ok to go in.” Lex gripping the box tighter and look tense like he wasn't sure about doing this anymore.

Clark looked down at all the men waiting to go in after him loading guns and putting on bullet proof vest. He turned and moved away from them huddling Chloe and Lex closer to him.

“I can’t use my abilities in front of all these people. Not to mention Jason already saw me use my powers saving you two the other day.” Clark tried to keep his voice at a whisper.

“Oh shut up Clark and just do it.” Chloe said getting impatient not understanding why he always thought about himself first. "Jason won't live to tell anyone your secret ."

Lex looked over at her and his body seemed to stiff up like a rod. Chloe didn’t know what he was so worried about since Clark was going to take care of things then they could move in.

“Clark these men are paid to keep things like this to them selves. You could use some discretion. They won’t know a thing. Besides it’s really not them you should be worried about telling your secret to the world if you don’t get in there right now.” Lex gripped down on the box staring Clark down.

It was a stand still for a few moments and Chloe had to break this up again. “Get going farm boy we are losing the light and we don’t have all day for you to think about it.” She gave him a shove towards the house. "Get going."

Clark looked at them and at the lead box. Chloe knew his choices were few and he would have to do what they wanted. Clark left them and sprinted up to the house slowly. Chloe watched and knew this wouldn’t take long at all.

There was some rapid gun fire and a few screams coming from the house then moments later Clark was slowly sprinting back down to them.

“There in the first room of the house. There are three men at the front, three in the back, and two where in the house.” Clark looked like he committed a crime. His appearance didn’t resemble at all the noises they heard coming from the house. He was still in his flannel and didn't have a scratch on him.

“Let’s go” Lex said looking back at the men waiting to get inside. “Chloe are you sure you’re ready for this?” Lex took her hand and it was an unnecessary question.

“You said let’s go so let’s go.” Chloe walked ahead with the rest of the hired men. Clark and Lex followed behind her and tried to keep up.

Once they reached the front door of the house she saw what happened. The three guards in the front where knocked out by Clark and there guns bent in half. Some of Lex’s men were tying them up grouping them together. They didn’t question what happened or even speak while they worked.

She walked into the house and the two guards Clark spoke of where also knocked out on the floor. Lex's men where taking care of them as well. Chloe went through the big entry way of the expensive beach house and heard muffled cries coming from the room ahead. She tried to open the doors but couldn’t.

She looked back to see Clark and Lex standing behind her. “Well Clark open the damn door.”

Clark sighed and pulled the door from its hinges. “I had to lock them in some how so I…”

“I don’t need to know all that.” Chloe didn't care what he did just that he did it.

Once the door was gone there they were huddled to together tide up with a bed sheet and their mouths gagged with pillow cases. Chloe laughed out loud wondering why Clark choose a sheet but it appeared to work.

“How's it going? Thought you'd get away.” Chloe said to them chocking on her laughter knowing they couldn’t answer her. Lex walked in front of her and looked them over.

They were dressed for island living but now their time in paradise had come to and end. Two guards came in and started to take care of them by first undoing the sheets then they were handcuffed.

“So where are we taking them.” Chloe walked to stand next to Lex looking at the guards work. She looked in his direction and he looked miles away.

Lex took a few steps forward. “Clark you know what to do.” He said with his backed now turned to Chloe.She had no idea what he was talking about but before she could do anything Clark grabbed her arms.

“Get off me Clark. Lex do something.” Chloe struggled and tried to break free from him.

“Chloe stop.” Lex said turning to look at her reaching to hold her face in his hands. “Clark told me what you said I can’t let you cross this line. The police are coming to pick them up.”

“What! No! This is what you where talking about when I was in the bathroom.” Chloe shook her self away from Lex's hold on her. He was betraying her and using Clark to do it.

Lex grabbed her face again. “This isn’t you. You’re not ready for something like this Chloe.”

“You promised me Lex. Don’t do this.” She wanted to hit him, kick him, to do anything to him for what he was doing to her.

“I know you’re up set now but you will thank me for this later Chloe. You’re not a murderer and I won’t let you turn into one.”

“Don’t tell me who I’m. I know what I want and you wanted it too now your turning your back on it... On me!” Chloe kept struggling but Clark so much stronger then her. “Clark get the fuck off of me!”

This wasn’t going right, this wasn’t how it was suppose to be. Lex told her she could do whatever she wanted and now he was taking it back because of his need to protect her from everything.

“Listen to him Chloe. Lex is right.” Clark tightened his grip on her to keep her still.

“I didn’t want to do it this way but they will be punished for what they did Chloe just not by you. Their going to jail. I promise to make sure they pay for what they did.” Lex turned away from her and one of the hired hands gave him a damp cloth.

Chloe could feel her self reaching a point where she could be going to far but this wasn’t it. “Don’t do this Lex please” she pleaded but it was no use, he put the cloth over her mouth.

“Clark will take care of you and I’ll see you soon.” Lex said.

“No, No, I hate you, no…” She trailed over screamed at him in the cloth looking Lex right in the eye not believing he would do this to her.

She winced in Clark’s arms while shaking her head trying not to breath in the fumes from the cloth but it was no use whatever was on the cloth was slowly putting her to sleep.

“I love you Chloe.” Lex said.

After he spoke Chloe faded into unconsciousness.

TBC

Chapter 12 Second Awaking

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Phoenix NC-17 Chapter 11 3/21/06

WOW! I totally did not see that ending happening. Well, Lex did it for Chloe's best interest, right? I hope you update soon so I can see how this turns out.

NS Full Member

Whoa. Way to surprise us. That twist was unexpected, but very cool. I can't wait to see what comes out of it.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Wow what a great update and a nice twist with the ending. Lex did the right thing but I know he will have to make it up to Chloe.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Great update I did not expect Clark and Lex to be working together but it was a good plan Chloe is not a murderer!

One more thing Letia do you have something on your mind???

Behind them were two other SUV and sex men got of the cars
    More soon please.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Excellent update, but I am glad that Lex and Clark stopped Chloe from killing the Teagues and Helen.

Chloe may be a different person then she was before the accident, but I don't think even "Phoenix" Chloe could live with being responsible for three people's deaths.

I wonder if Chloe's losing consciousness at the end of this chapter will change Chloe's personality again.

Please update soon
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Phoenix Chapter 12 3/25/06 (NC-17)

Chapter 12 Second Awaking

Chloe opened her eyes slowly. Her head was throbbing and every inch of her felt heavy almost sinking into the bed she was lying in. As she slowly opened her eyes she could hear her father.

“I don’t think so Clark. They should have traded for a kicker the Sharks are having serious trouble this season in that area.” Gabe said.

Chloe turned in her bed and looked toward the sound of her father's voice followed by what sounded like Clark.

“You’re right Mr. Sullivan. They are really having trouble this year but they did get a great new defensive line man.” Clark replied to Gabe.

Chloe eyes opened finally and focused on her father and Clark sitting watching the hospital room television.

She looked down at her self and she was in a hospital gown attached to wires hooked up to monitors. This wasn’t right she was supposed to be in the Caribbean. Lex just betrayed and now he was no where to be seen.

Chloe tried speaking but her voice appeared too be gone and it took her several tries to finally get something out. “Where is Lex?”

Clark and Gabe both clued to the game on television were now staring at her in disbelief. “Chloe honey.” Gabe said to her speeding over to take her into his arms. “I thought we lost you this time but I knew you would come out of it.”

Chloe hugged her father still dazed as to what was happening. “What’s going on what I’m I doing here? Where is Lex? Clark where did you take me?”

Clark walked over to the other side of the bed and her father released her so she could put her attention on Clark. “You where in a car crash and…”

“I know that already!” Chloe yelled at him feeling like something was off. Something wasn’t right. “We had them Clark and you Lex betrayed me now where is he?”

“What are you talking about Chloe you have been here in Smallville for the past two months” Clark took her hand smiling at her. “But now your back.”

“He’s right sweetheart. The doctor said they may be some memory loss that has to be what you’re feeling right now.”

Chloe jumped up from the bed and yanked the wires off of her. This wasn’t right she woke up weeks ago and was on heels of her killers. This had to be Lex’s doing. He was trying to make it seem like nothing happen and once again he was trying to protect her.

“Where is Lex Clark? We where in the Caribbean. I know you remember.” Chloe grabbed his flannel collar trying to make him tell the truth.

“Chloe calm down. Lex has never been here to see you while you where in your coma.” Clark took her hands off him. “Are you ok?”

Gabe walked around to the bed to his daughter and turned her to him. “The doctor said that you could be dreaming while in your coma. You have to be talking about a dream you had of being in the Caribbean”

Chloe ripped away from her father. “No, it wasn’t a dream. It was real I know it was. I finally told Lana off, I tried to seduce Jason, I have been living with and sleeping with Lex the past three weeks, and I shot a guy, that is what happened that is real it wasn’t a dream.”

Chloe looked at them both stunned at her omission. Clark approached her slowly his voice lowered like she would explode if he didn’t do this gently. “Chloe none of that happened. Calm down and let me go get a doctor.”

“No I don’t need a doctor. Dad this isn’t right I’m telling you the truth just find Lex.” Chloe walked in front of her father. The last few weeks couldn’t be a dream. She was finally being the person she always wanted to be and it had to be real it couldn't be a dream.

Gabe was holding one hand behind his back extending the other to Chloe. She walked closer to him and he held on to her. “I didn’t want to do it this way Chloe but I can’t let you cross this line.”

Suddenly her father was no longer him it was Lex showing her what he was hiding behind his back. Clark was behind her holding on to her keeping her in place while Lex place the damp cloth to her face making her breath in the fumes.

“Stop, no, Lex please” Chloe screamed muffled under the cloth letting the drugs into her system and she drifted off again into a deep sleep.

“Son of a bitch!” Chloe shouted jerking up in a bed she didn’t know in a place she'd never been in.

“It’s ok your all right.” Lex was next to her in the bed and placed his hands on her shoulders. “You were dreaming Chloe.”

She looked around the room. It was so hot and she felt like she was sweating all over. “Where the hell I am. I thought I was back in Smallville. My dad said everything was a dream. ”

Lex turned her to him his eyes shifted up in confusion. “You’re still in the Caribbean Chloe. What are you talking about?”

Chloe looked down at her cloths and she wasn’t wearing the skirt and top she had on earlier. She was practically naked in lingerie she'd never seen before.

She was back in the real world and she was dreaming of being in Smallville.

“Don’t touch me.” Chloe tried to get up from the bed and Lex grabbed her arm.

“Wait. I know your upset but let me explain.” Lex pushed her back down on the bed.

“I don’t need you to explain. You lied to me now let me go.” She roared back him.

“No Chloe I didn’t lie to you. They are going…”

“Don’t you dare tell me again about how their going to jail.” She cut in on him not wanting hear his bull shit. “You promised me. For weeks we have been partners in this and you betray me.” She tried nudging her body up but it was no use fighting him

He kept her in place with half of his body. Chloe kept squirming under his grasp. “Let me go you liar.”

“Calm down so I can talk to you.” Lex held her arms down above her head. “Stop fighting me.”

Chloe wasn’t going to listen to him no matter what he said. Lex took both her wrist with one hand and placed the other between her legs. “I’ll make you calm down.”

Chloe tried to squeeze her legs closed. She wasn’t going to let him touch her after what he did. “We are not fucking after you betrayed me.”

Lex didn’t say anything and rammed his hand between her legs then slipped two fingers into her. Chloe keeping struggling with him not letting him think she was enjoying it. Her body was not letting her keep up her strong front as he pumped in and out of as her hips started to rock into his fingers.

Her head fell back and she started panting rocking into him still anger at him but the sensation between her legs was to hard to ignore. She felt him shifted his fingers in her and his thumb made it to her clit pushing into.

“Ahh fuck…. I hate you…Lex… I hate you!” Chloe yelled as her legs started to quiver feeling her self starting to get wet from his simulation inside her.

“No you don’t hate me” Lex said still holding her down by the wrist resting his body next to her on the bed. His cock was pulsing on her hip and Chloe wanted. She always wanted it but he turned on her and she couldn’t give in to him.

He leaned over to her lips pressing his into her trying to get her to kiss him back but Chloe shook her head not wanting to be comforted by him. Lex growled and then joined his two skilled fingers with a third. “I had to do it Chloe. I won’t let three murders hover over you for the rest of your life.”

Chloe was jerking into him wildly now as he opened her with his finger furiously pumping into her.

“If you going to fuck me then use your cock.” She yelled at him squirming in his grip trying to break free from him.

Lex let go of her hands and moved between her legs. He pulled down his pajama pants enough to free his hard member and plunged into her now wet channel. His thrust where hard and he was still growling as he fucked her. Chloe didn’t care if she was mad at him she just wanted to come.

He grabbed her arms and held her down as she fucked her. The bed was shaking he was moving about so hard and Chloe rocked up into his thrust trying to meet him as he drove into her.

“Hate you… hate you…“ She keep chanting getting louder the closer she was to her release.

“No you don’t” Lex let her wrist go then wrapped his arms around her pulling her up with him. The motion was sloppy but he managed to switch their position until they were backwards on the bed and Chloe was on top of him. “Come on Chloe fuck me.”

Lex gripped her hips digging his fingers into her and she knew it was going to leave bruise. He as bouncing her up and down his length and Chloe couldn’t stop her self from helping him. She brought her legs close to his body and leaned down over him rocking her body down into his thrust.

Lex was bucking up into her both of them grunting, swearing, letting out their frustration from the past few days on each other. She lifted up over him dragging her nails down his from chest.

She looked down at him and his eyes were on her and his jaw clinched letting her take over the thrust giving her control of him. She leaned back and pounded down into him grabbing her breast over the silky lingerie.

Lex let go of her hip and fumbled his way to her clit tingling the tiny flesh with his finger. Chloe reached back for his balls and grabbed them making him cry out.

She held on to his balls and pushed down on him one last time coming over him jerking down on his cock her body shuddering. Lex bucked up in her tightening muscles letting him self go in her.

She fell over on him and rested her head on his chest catching her breath hearing his heart beating out of his chest.

“Are you calm now?” Lex said stroking her back pulling his other hand from between them.

Chloe pulled off of him feeling stated for the moment. She rolled off him and rested down next to him. Lex turned to look at her running his fingers in hair. “I’m sorry that it went down that way. “

Chloe was back from her orgasms and looked over at him. “You lied to me. You said whatever I wanted.”

“I meant what I said Chloe but with in limits of what you could do. Clark said you wanted to…”

“I know what I said I don’t need it repeated to me.” Chloe got up from the bed not wanting to hear his excuses and walked over to the huge window in the room.

They were at the beach and she could see the crystal blue water washing up on the shore. She didn’t know how long she been asleep and didn't like the idea of things happening around her without her knowledge.

She told Clark she wanted to kill them, to torture them but what Lex said was ringing in her ears. ‘You’re not a murderer and I won’t let you turn into one. I can’t let you cross this line.’

She felt his arms go around him and he pushed his hard body flushed to her. “I don’t think you understand exactly what it is you wanted.”

“I think I understand fine. You want to shield me from everything and killing them would mean you would lose a part of me that you cherish. You like the innocent part of me and don’t want to lose that.” Chloe tried to move away from him but he locked his hands around her.

“Your right I don’t want to lose that part of you. You shot a man but you didn’t kill him Chloe. I don’t think you understand what taking a human life could do to you.” He lowered his lips to her shoulder kissing it keeping her close to him.

Chloe wasn’t thinking clearly lately. She was letting her desires run her life and it could end with her in jail or worse dead if she kept going. There were no regrets about the past few weeks but if she killed them she could never come back from.

“I won’t say your right. You should have told me this and not worked with Clark to stop me.” Chloe rested her hand back on him.

“I am sorry that I did it that way but Clark only just told me and I had to keep you from doing something you would regret later. I can still let you make the choice I took from you.”

Chloe turned in his arms to look at him. “What are you talking about?”

“The Teagues are going to be convicted for attempted murder. We have Mr. Whitestone's confession and the Teague signed a confession that they paid him…”

Chloe interrupted him. “How the hell did you get them to do that?”

“I can be persuasive if I have to be Chloe.” Lex thrust his pelvis into her then took hold of the nap of her neck. “Now Helen that’s a different problem. No one is looking for her. The world thinks she’s dead.”

“What are you saying?”

“If you want to kill her then I’ll let you but I want you to really think about it Chloe. You will be taking another person’s life and I want you to really think about this choice. If this is who you are now I’ll accept it but don’t take this lightly. Helen’s life is in your hands.”

Chloe didn’t know what to do. Lex was giving her the choice that if she made it and killed Helen she would be a killer, a murder, and then she could never go back to who she was again.

He was testing her and Chloe knew it.

She wrapped her arms around him settled on what she wanted to do.

“Well…” Lex said waiting for her answer.

TBC

Chapter 13 Choice

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Phoenix Chapter 12 3/25/06 (NC-17)

You had me going there for a minute. I really thought the whole Carribean trip & everything with Lex was a dream. When will I ever learn? Well, Lex is giving her this choice, I hope she makes the right decision. Can't wait for the next update.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information