+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix (NC-17)

NS Full Member

Re: Phoenix NC-17 2/22/06 Chapter 7

woooooooooooow... i love this story... *drool

Re: Phoenix NC-17 2/22/06 Chapter 7

I can't believe you ended it there ! come back and update please !!!

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Phoenix NC-17 2/25/06 Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Save Me

Chloe woke up on a bed she didn’t know. Her hands and legs were bound and it wasn’t the fun bondage she was use to with Lex.

Her head was throbbing and she let out a pained sigh when she opened her eyes to the bright lights in the room. Her arms were tied behind her and she tried to get free but it was no use the ropes were to tight.

She turned over and no one was next to her in the bed. She tried sitting up and had to inch worm her way on to her butt because of the way her legs were bound.

The room was small and it looked like a cabin the woods. She looked out the window and confirmed that they were in the woods.

She couldn’t believe who she saw in the Talon and shot her with the dart. There was no way she ever expected to see that woman again but there she.

Helen Bryce was trying to kill her and Jason was helping her do it. Chloe had no idea what happen to Helen and now she knew.

She some how Helen met the Teagues and sought revenge on Lex. Now Chloe was in the middle of it all because Lex cared about her.

“Damn Lex Luthor and his wives.” She was talking to her self trying to get her focus back.

Chloe had to get out of this room and find Lex. "Now would be a great time for Clark to show up and save the day." She said talking to herself again.

Chloe looked around the room for something anything to get her free from the ropes. She jerked around to the side of the bed and planted her feet to the floor. She hopped around the room and there was nothing of use.

The room was empty aside from the bed and a rocking chair and a small night stand.

There was one door leading out somewhere and Chloe wanted to try it and see where it lead. She turned around to get her hands on the door and just as she was about to open the door someone else did.

The door opening pushed her back making her fall over on the floor. "Damit!" she shouted then looked up to see who it was.

“Good you’re awake.” It was Jason. He came in and closed the door then stood over her grinning.

“Great it’s you Lana’s whipped puppy. You better let me go or you’ll be sorry later.” Chloe wasn’t scared of Jason and didn’t care if she pissed him off.

“Funny seeing as how you’re the one that’s tied up. I'll be sorry. I don't think so Chloe.” Jason stood her up and tossed her back to the bed. He leaned over her and breathed in her scent getting close to her neck almost licking her.

“Such a waste to kill you. If I wasn’t with Helen oh the possibilities Miss Sullivan.” Jason cupped one of her breast in his hand.

Chloe tried to inch away from him but the ropes didn’t give her much room to move. Jason was grabbing at her and Chloe wanted to kick him in the balls but couldn’t get her leg up high enough so she spit in his face.

“Get your hands off me you piece of shit mom's boy. My boyfriend doesn’t like other people to touch.”

Jason wiped the saliva off his check and grinned at her again. “Is that what he is to you? To bad. You’re going to die because of it.”

Jason picked her up again and dragged her out of the room. The next room was the main room of the cabin and he tossed her on the floor.

"Damnit!" Chloe shouted again and was sick of getting tossed around.

“She woke up finally.” Helen stood in front of Chloe leaning down to her. “You had to do this the hard way didn’t you? You should have never woken up from that coma Miss Sullivan. We would have had to find another way to get back at Lex.”

“You should have stayed where ever the hell you were Helen.”

Chloe sat up again the way she did in the bedroom inching up on her butt. She looked over to the lit fireplace and Lex was tied up in front of it in a chair slumped over.

He was bleeding and sweating and looked worn. Her mood completely changed once she saw him. They really wanted whatever it was Lex had and they would kill her to get it.

Jason stood next to Helen. “She spit in my face.”

Helen put her hands on Jason’s chest. “Little bitch. Don’t worry we well get what you want.” She leaned in and kissed him.

Chloe turned her attention away from Lex to the two of them in a lip lock. “Yuck. I knew you couldn’t like Lana that much.”

Jason held on the Helen 's waist as he spoke. “Of course not. Lana Lang is a pawn in my mother’s search for the elements and now you are. Lana’s a whinny brat how could anyone want her. Lex has what we want and you’re going to get him to give it to us.”

“What about you Helen what’s in this for you.” Chloe had to know what the hell she was doing back in Smallville.

Helen pulled away from Jason and walked over to Lex. “This is what’s in it for me.”

Helen pointed at Lex. “Watching Lex Luthor suffer is what’s in for me. Jason thought that Lana Lang was the way to go but I knew better. Lex needed a stronger woman and I had people tailing him all last year. I have hundreds of pictures of the two of you fucking like rabbits. You’re the key to getting what Jason needs.”

“So you have dug your gold digging nails into another wealthy man.” Chloe smirked at her and Helen walked over to her and slapped Chloe in the face.

“Oww! You gold digging bitch!” Chloe shouted at her.

“You don’t know me. Don’t assume you know my motives.” Jason grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away.

“It’s ok. You don’t have to explain yourself to her.” Jason brushed back her long brown hair.

Chloe was starting to feel sick seeing them so loving with each other.

“I love you Jason.” Helen kissed him again and Chloe dry heaved.

Chloe tried to keep down the chunks to speak. “So you’re in love with him. How the hell did that happen? You may want to know he tried to force himself on me in the bedroom.”

Helen gave Chloe an icy stare a knelt back down to her on the floor. “Jason wouldn't do that."

"Think whatever you want he had his hands all over me." Chloe sneered at her. Her loving boyfriend was all over her. She was so naive.

"You’re just jealous that Jason is hundred times the man Lex is."

Chloe scoffed at the comment. "Please... give me a break."

Helen slapped her again. "I would do anything to help him and its a win for me to see Lex Luthor suffer after he tried to kill me. Jason needed help with this and I gladly supplied my surveillance on Lex. I have been planning my revenge and everything is finally falling into place. You made a mistake falling for Lex Luthor Miss Sullivan.”

“Have you two made any progress?” Genevieve Teague walked into the cabin from the main entrance.

The three of them stood in a circle and planned out what they were going to do to Chloe.

“She’s a wake mother we can get started whenever you’re ready.” Jason walked over to Lex and shook him awake.

He jerked in his seat exhausted worn from whatever they had done to him while Chloe was still knocked out in the other room.

Once he was focused he looked around the room and saw her on the ground. “Chloe are you alright?”

“Yeah I’m fine. Your gold digging wife slapped me but I’m ok.” Chloe sneered at Helen her face still stinging from the last slap.

“Associating your self with children Lex I feel so sorry for you.” Helen turned her attention to Lex while Jason dragged Chloe in front of him sitting her against the wall next to the fireplace.

“Don’t touch her.” Lex shouted at Jason.

Jason took one of the rods for the fire place and placed it in the fire. “Tell us what we want to know.” Jason pulled the rod out and it was red hot.

Chloe tried to squirm away from it but Helen was next to her holding her against the wall. “Lex do something.” she pleaded.

Jason inched the rod to her shoulder ready to burn her. Chloe wanted nothing more then for Clark Kent to come in right now and save her.

“Stop wait. I’ll tell you where it is.” Lex shouted and jerked in his seat.

Genevieve got in his face and leaned in close to him. “Where is it? Where is the element?”

“Lex tell them please.” Chloe tried wiggling away but Helen pushed her down.

“I’ll take you to it. It’s in the manor just don’t hurt her.” Lex tried to break free from the chair almost failing over.

“No, you tell us exactly where it is.” Jason said and jerked the hot rod at Chloe ready to put it on her.

Helen stood up next to Genevieve staring Lex down. “He’s bluffing. Burn her.”

Both women were blocking Lex’s view of Chloe but he had to hear her screaming. She felt her flesh cooking as the rod rested on her shoulder. It went right through the fabric of her shirt and it set jolts of pain throughout her body.

“AHH. Stop! Stop!” Chloe tried to fall over but Jason held her in place.

“I have to go with you to open the vault it only works by a retinal scan and voice command. Stop hurting her. I’ll give you what you want.” Lex's voice was frantic begging them to stop.

Jason removed the rod and Chloe was allowed to fall over. She curled up in the fetal position and felt her shoulder was burned off.

“You were right Helen. He is a fool for this girl? I really thought he wanted Lana Lang. Let’s go and get my element Jason.” Genevieve walked out of the cabin.

Chloe didn’t know what was going on she was in so much pain. She didn’t get a chance to focus because Helen was standing over her with the tranquilizing gun. “Say goodnight Miss Sullivan.”

Chloe felt the dart hit her and she drifted back into unconsciousness.

Chloe woke up as they were dragged her into Lex’s mansion. She was so sick of getting knocked out.

Helen was holding one of her arms while Genevieve had the other.

“Walk faster Lex.” Chloe looked up and saw Jason in front of them nudging Lex into the study.

Helen and Genevieve threw Chloe on to the sofa. “Where is the vault?” Genevieve demanded.

Her legs were free but her arms were still tied behind her. She looked up to see Lex and he was in the same state she was in only bound by the arms.

She saw Jason had a gun in his hand pointing it at Lex standing in front of his desk. “Here behind the wall.” Lex motioned over to the bookshelf. “You have to pull the Hemgiway novel to open the trap door.”

Chloe tried to sit up on the sofa. Once she was up Helen was standing in front of her holding a gun. “This is the real thing this time don’t try anything little girl.”

Chloe shut up this time feeling what they did to her shoulder. She knew they weren’t playing around they had no qualms about killing her.

She looked over at Lex and Jason and they were opening the vault. This wasn’t going to work she keep thinking. Once they had what they wanted they could just kill her anyway.

Jason and Lex went into the vault. “Mother! I have it.” Jason walked out handing the stone to his mother.

“Give it to me.” Genevieve snatched the element from him.

“You have what you want now leave.” Lex said leaving the vault behind Jason

“Nothing is ever that easy Lex.” Helen smirked at Chloe and cocked the gun.

Lex tried to run to Chloe but Jason stopped her. “No, no! We still aren’t done with you Luthor.”

“That’s right. There are still two other elements and we want them.” Genevieve held the element up showing it to Lex. “I will have the power.”

“You still have to lose something just like you made me lose everything. I was respected doctor and getting involved with you took away my entire life.” Helen pointed the gun at her determined to shoot. “Now it’s your turn to lose something.”

In a flash Chloe saw everything like she did when she crashed but this time instead of not having what she wanted she would be losing everything she had. Her life was finally going the way she wanted and she was about to lose it all.

Chloe’s eyes were right on Helen and she fired the gun. Just when she thought she was going die something stopped the bullet.

Someone saved her.

TBC

Chapter 9 Exposed

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Phoenix NC-17 2/25/06 Chapter 8

ACK!!! I can't believe it was Helen....that bitch!! I really liked this chapter & was so not disappointed. I wonder how Lex & Chloe are gonna get out of this one? I hope they make Genevieve, Jason, & Helen pay. Great job, can't wait for the next chapter.

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

I didn't think for one second it was gonna be Helen what a bitch!

I thought the chapter was really good I wasn't disappointed at all. I am hoping that it was Clark that saved her. Although I suppose it could be Lionel!!!

Well done I love this story and look forward to reading more

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was so good and intense. I so hope Clark stopped that bullet.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Great update!!!!!

Fantastic update ! Helen didn't even cross my mind before!! well written I loved it !!

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Phoenix NC-17 3/7/06 Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Exposed

Just as the gun went off someone stopped the bullet. In a flash Helen was tossed back and Chloe felt someone pick her up.

She tried to say something but everything was happening to fast. Once she was able to focus she was out of the mansion at the entrance. Clark was undoing the ropes on her arms.

“Are you ok? What is going on? Why is Helen in there shooting at you?” Clark was checking Chloe over looked at the burn on her shoulder. “I’ll get you to the hospital.”

Chloe’s shoulder was in pain but the only thing on her mind was Lex being held hostage.

“We have to save Lex.” She stood up and started to run back into the mansion but Clark ran in front of her. “No, he brought this on himself and somehow he dragged you in on it.”

“Clark you have to help me. I can’t let them hurt him.” Chloe pleaded with him. “He needs help who cares what he got me into.”

They were talking in the hall and Chloe heard a gun go off and the bullet was stopped by Clark. It beaded off of him like it was nothing.

“What the fuck!” Jason yelled and shot the gun again. Clark super sped to Jason, stopped the second bullet, and then pushed him across the hallway.

While Clark was taking care of Jason Chloe ran for the study. She was just at the door and felt Clark speed past her into the room. Once she was in the doorway she saw Genevieve and Helen both knocked out in front of the fireplace and Lex was lying on his back on the floor in front of his desk.

Chloe ran to him and checked over him making sure he wasn’t shot. She reached behind him and undid the ropes. “Lex! Wake up! Please wake up!” She shook him trying to get a responds out of him. “You copy cat you can’t pull off a coma like me. Wake up!”

He wasn’t moving so she kissed him. Chloe pressed her lips into him trying to get him to react. Just when she thought he was lost he was kissing her back. She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her.

She tore her lips away from him and he was smirking at her. “Don’t grin at me you scared the shit out of me just now.”

Just as she was talking to Lex Chloe felt her body being picked up again.

Clark super sped past Lex so fast he couldn’t see it was him and he was off to the hospital with Chloe in his arms.

Lex jerked up from the kiss looking around franticly for her. “Chloe?”

He got up and saw Genevieve and Helen's bodies knocked out on the floor. Lex made his way to hallway and saw Jason knocked out as well.

Once again Lex was saved and had no idea how it happened.

“Are you done yet I have to go. Let me use the phone. Get the hell off me already.” Chloe was in the Smallville Medical Center getting treatment on her burn trying to get away from the nurse working on her.

“Chloe calm down let them help you” Clark tried to talk her down but there was no use. “I’ll call your father.”

“No Clark. Call Lex. Are you sure he was alright before you dragged me out of the mansion.” Chloe was squirming under the nurse’s care.

“He was fine. Stop worrying so much about Lex. I don't exactly what happen but I know he got you into this mess. I’ll go call your dad.” Clark walked out of the hospital room.

Chloe turned her attention back to the nurse. “Can you let me use the phone please?”

The nurse stopped working on her for the moment and rolled her eyes. “I’m almost done Miss just sit still for a few minutes. You are lucky the burn isn’t worse.” After the nurse spoke she went back to treating her.

Chloe let out a groan and waited. She knew she had to get back to mansion. Clark took her away at the perfect time. Helen, Jason and Genevieve were all incapacitated. It was the perfect chance to start planning her revenge on them for trying to kill her.

Chloe was worried about Lex. She knew he might take care of them himself and not wait for her. He could get back at them and Chloe would miss out on all the fun.

She also had to know what that stone was. She didn’t get a good look at it and if that was the reason they used her to get to Lex she had to know what the stone was and how did it possessed the power Genevieve was talking about.

The nurse finished putting the bandages on her then explained how to clean and take care of the burn. “Now you can use the phone.” She said in a sarcastic tone and walked out of the room.

Chloe jerked up out of the bed heading for the phone hanging on the wall next to the door leading out of the room.

She started to call Lex’s mansion and heard his voice coming from the door way. “How the hell did you get here Chloe?”

“Did you get them?” Chloe jumped up at him happy to see he is ok but more interested in vengeance. Lex was still in his sweaty bloody shirt and didn't look pleased.

“Yes I have them. They are locked away. Now tell me how the hell you got here.” Lex wrapped his arms around her.

Chloe clapped her hands and grinned with delight. “Are they tied up? Where did you put them? Are they in the mansion?”

Lex checked over her bandaged shoulder. Chloe wiggled in his arms waiting for her answer. “I’m fine stop examining me and answer my questions.”

“Let me be concerned for you for a second. You were almost shot then disappeared on me.” Lex put her face in his hands. “I thought I lost you again.”

Chloe tried to calm her excitement for a moment to comfort Lex. She had put him through a lot the past few months. Chloe put his arms back around her waist. She knew she’s wasn't at her sexist with messy hair, dirty clothes, and a bloody shirt but she can still work him over.

She gives him a half smile and stroked his scalp pressing her self closer to him. “I’m fine. Don’t worry. I will explain what happened later. Right now I want to know where the people are that tried to kill me.” Chloe pushed some soft kisses into his cheeks and she can hear him groan in his throat.

“They are locked away in the cellar. You can do whatever you want to them.” Lex grabbed the sides of her hips and brought her close to him.

Chloe leaned in close to him about to claim his lips. “Whatever I want?”

Lex leaned in slightly closer to her. “Whatever you want. After you tell me what happened.”

Chloe licked his lips first surprising him and he let out a little grunt then kissed her. While they are kissing Clark come back into the room.

“What are you doing? Get off her.” Clark tossed Lex aside and Chloe stumbled back. “I knew something was going on. I knew something happened in the Torch office.”

Chloe let out a snicker. “Yes Clark you found us out. Now get out of my way so we can leave.”

“No!” Clark shrieked losing control of his voice standing in Chloe’s way of the door. “You’re not leaving with him. It’s his fault you are here now.”

Lex got his balance back and stood behind Chloe. “How do you know anything about what’s going on? Just get out of the way Clark.”

“No you got her hurt I won’t let you take her anywhere.” Clark was staring Lex down and it looked like this could last all day.

Chloe didn't have time for this. Her revenge was waiting for her in the cellar. She had to get Clark out of the way. “Look Clark I will explain everything to you later.”

She tried to lower her voice looking into his eyes. “You trust me don’t you Clark?”

“Of course I trust you Chloe but I don’t think you know what you are doing with Lex.”

Chloe pushed past Clark. “I know what I am doing. I’ll call you if I need you again.” She knew he wouldn't try to make her stay by force no matter how angry he was about what he just saw.

Lex gave Clark a smirk and walked out behind her then called out to her once he clear of him. “Need him again? Again for what?”

“I want to see them first.” Chloe and Lex enter the mansion and Chloe was impatient dying to see Helen, Jason and Genevieve all tied up ready for her.

She had to see them for her self.

“Let’s take a shower first then you can see them.” Lex grabbed her pulling her close to him.

Chloe knew he wants more then just a shower. “You didn’t lose me. We can have sex anytime. I want to see them first.”

“Fine you see them, we get cleaned up” He captured her ass in his hands pressing her closer to him sneering at her.

“Then you tell me what happened and how you ended up in the hospital with Clark.” Lex took her hand and lead her to the cellar where Helen, Jason and Genevieve were being held.

Chloe walked into the storage cellar full of old antiques expecting to see them gagged and bound but there were only empty shackles and tape on the floor.

“Shit!” She screamed and Lex walked in behind her.

He saw the remnants of their hostage’s presence. “Lionel” he grunted out gritting his teeth.

Just as Lex said his father’s name he was behind them at the cellar door. “You called son.”

Chloe turned to him looking smug and pleased with himself and she knew he let them out. Lionel didn't have to say anything she knew he set her killers free.

She lunged at him grabbing his shirt collar. “Son of bitch you let them go.”

“Language Miss Sullivan.” Lionel gasped and pushed her back.

Chloe stumbled losing her footing and Lex caught her. “Tell me you didn’t let them go dad.”

Lionel huffed out a breath and quirked up the side of his mouth. “Of course I let them go. Genevieve is an old friend. I saw you dragging them down here and I was bored. Oh and your staff they aren’t the brightest bunch of hired hands. They should know better then to take a bribe from a poor man.”

Chloe could kill Lionel for doing this but before she could do anything Lex took hold of him pushing him into the cellar.

“I think its time I put you away dad.” Lionel struggled with him but it was no use. Lex grabbed him and dragged him to the center of cellar. “The shackles Chloe!”

Chloe jumped into action and ran over to pick up the set of chains wrapped around a pillar in the center of the room. Lex pulled his father to her and she was ready to lock him in place. They secured him to the pillar and started to walk out.

“Son you can’t leave me in here indefinitely.” Lionel called out to them.

Lex looked back at him. “You said you were bored so here’s a challenge. Try and find a way out.”

Chloe turned her attention to Lionel seeing him strapped down like a dog. She was trying hold back her laughter letting her shoulders shrug chuckling to herself.

“God damnit Lex I’m you father. You can’t…”

“Mr. Luthor!” Chloe cut in standing at the door with Lex behind her both of them ready to close the door on him. “Language Mr. Luthor.”

She slammed the door shut and Lex reached to lock it with the key he used to open the cellar when they first came down. They could hear Lionel screaming after them but they had more pressing matters to take care of. Three of them in fact.

Chloe can’t believe that they are gone. They had them and now they were gone again. “What are we going to do Lex?”

Lex started to walk up the stairs leading out of the lower floor they were on. “I have to make a few phone calls they couldn’t have gotten far without leaving a trail.”

Chloe stopped him when they reached the top of the stairs grabbing his arm. “Clark can help us.”

Lex pulled her to him pressing her against his body. “How the hell is Clark going to help us?

“Clark is going to help us find them.” Chloe looked at Lex and saw he was confused and couldn't believe he hadn't figured out Clark’s secret yet.

Chloe had a long day. Almost getting killed all the time can be exhausting. She pulled herself together preparing to go on the hunt for her killers and the fastest way to find them involved Clark.

She wrapped her arms around Lex’s neck and gave him a grin. “I guess it’s time to tell you that secret.”

TBC

Chapter 10 Hide and Seek

Re: Phoenix NC-17 Chapter 9 3/7/06

Fantastic update, I'm pleased Clark saved the day and I can't believe Lionel let them go!!

Lex looked back at him. “You said you were bored so here’s a challenge. Try and find a way out.”
    That line made me laugh!

he wrapped her arms around Lex’s neck and gave him a grin. “I guess it’s time to tell you that secret.”
    Omg !! You can't leave it there come back and update !!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information