+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix (NC-17)

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Re: Phoenix NC-17 2/18/06 Chapter 6

Chloe was severely punished Wow that was I think a cold shower is needed!! Great update Letia looking forward to more maybe some more teasing of Lex is required

Wow that was amazing. it was about time that Lex takes the control back.

Great chapter!!!!

Wow that was hot ! Can't wait for the next update !!

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Phoenix NC-17 2/22/06 Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Plan

“At last.” Chloe signed and flopped on to Lex’s bed. She was exhausted after a long week of school and revenge planning. It was Friday night and at last Lex and she could take the first steps to getting back at the Teagues for trying to kill her tommorrow night.

She stayed with Lex the entire week and couldn’t complain. After Monday night's all night love feast Chloe had no needto complain. She woke up the next morning and every inch of her body was aching. She had bruises and bite marks on her still days after Lex tied her up but many of the marks were fresh since he kept tying her up every night until now.

Chloe never thought she was the kind of girl that would like bondage but since her coma there were lot of things Chloe thought she would never do but did and enjoyed every minute of it.

She final told off Lana Lang, she let Clark Kent know she knew his secret; she shot a man in the leg, and was having the best sex ever every night for the past three weeks with Lex Luthor. There was always something inside of her fighting to get out and now she was finally free running wild

Chloe still had one thing keeping her from completely letting go; her father.

She had to tell her father something and she told him the truth, at least part of it. Lex suggested she tell him that she would be safe staying with him because the killer was still out there.

Gabe had his doubts as to how Lex could keep Chloe safe after she was almost killed last summer before Lionel’s trail but he couldn’t think of another person with more resources then Lex Luthor to do the job.

Lex instructed her to go about her days until Saturday like nothing happened. So she went to school worked on the Torch and tried to keep up appearances by heading out to the Talon for coffee with Clark. Lex was busy as well with Luthor corp, keeping an eye on his father, and making moon eyes at Lana Lang.

It was driving Chloe crazy that he was keeping up his fake interest in her to throw Genevieve and Jason off. He wanted them to rethink that she was the target they should have been after. He wanted to make them believe that last summer meant nothing to him and he moved on.

She wanted to scratch his eyes out every time he looked at Lana. He kept reassuring her that it didn’t mean anything, that he was only playing a part.

As far as Lex was concerned it was working. Jason hadn’t stopped by the Torch all that week and Lex had people watching him and Chloe so he would know if anyone came in contact with her.

Whatever part Lex was playing giving Lana all the attention Chloe should have been getting was some coming to an end. She was glad that it would be Saturday tomorrow and they go could go ahead with their plans.

Lex was still concerned that Jason didn’t try and kill Chloe for his mother. He honestly believed that Genevieve would go after Lana. That Lana would be the perfect target since she was with her son and the so called object of Lex’s true desires.

He wanted to get a few things straight with Jason before he went ahead with his plans for Genevieve. Plans he had yet to tell her about and what it was they wanted to kill her for.

Chloe forced her self up to get off her boots. She examined the rope burns on her ankles and they looked like they were going away but never would if she kept letting Lex tie her up every night.

She was still feeling a bit sore from the night before but Lex had gone easier on her since the first time. Tonight she was going to have a little fun with him for a change.

She went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. She blew her hair dry, put on a little make up and headed to the walk in closest. There was box of lingerie Lex brought for her during her summer in hiding the he never gave her.

There was lots of stuff he brought for her and kept because he didn’t want her getting to attached to him. Lex said he always knew during that summer he would break up with her.

He thought she wasn’t ready to keep up with him and the life that he was leading but after this week Chloe knew he had to revaluate his postion.

Chloe picked up the box and fished through the thongs qne lacy bras looking for just the right pieces. She settled on a lacy black thong with a little bow dangling in the back and a matching push up bra.

After she had on her bra and thong she applied some lotion called night blooming jasmine. The fragrance wasn’t to strong but the alluring scent sent Lex into a frenzy the first time she used it yesterday. She picked out and put on a tiny back skirt and a red stretch lace camisole.

She was in the bathroom making some last minute touches on her lips when Lex walked in her.

“Are you going some where?” Chloe turned away from the mirror and looked at Lex standing in the door smirking at her. He was in all black today and looked worn out.

Chloe thought she was the only one that was tried but exhausted or not she was going to have some fun with Lex tonight.

“No just getting dressed for the game we are going to play tonight.” Chloe turned back to her makeup and started putting the items back into her bag.

Lex walked up behind her then glided his hands up and down her bare arms. She felt him lean closer to her neck and breath in her scent. “Jasmine again tonight?” He almost growled after he spoke then wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Tell me about this game.” Lex was looking at them in the mirror then pushed his groin to her ass.

Chloe could feel that he was already getting hard at just seeing her in a skirt and knew she would win this game. “Go sit on the bed and I’ll tell you.”

Lex pushed her hair away from her neck and placed his arm back around her. “Tell me in here.” He lightly kissed at her neck linger over the teeth marks he left there last night.

Chloe pushed his arms down to free her self then walked out of the bathroom. It wasn’t going to work his way tonight she wanted to be in charge. “I said in the bed.”

Lex groaned and followed her out. “I take it you don’t want to play my way tonight.”

Chloe was standing in front of the fancy entertainment center Lex had built into the wall of the room. She put on a CD that she brought with her and scanned for the right song. Once she had what she wanted she turned up Massive Attack's Dissolved Girl and started swaying her hips to the slow beginning of the song.

When she turned to the bed Lex was sitting down at the edge. His long jacket tossed to the side and he had kicked off his shoes then tossed them out of the way. “So you’re going to strip for me?”

Chloe let out a huff and slowly walked towards the bed. “Something like that.” She was in front of him and picked up the sway of hips to the music.

Lex reached up to put his hands on her and she smacked them away. “No touching.”

He grunted and grabbed her hips this time gripping down on them “Tell me all the rules or I’m going throw you on this bed.”

She backed away from him and started grinding her hips and clutched her breast in her hands. “You can’t touch. If you touch you lose. You have to watch me until I make myself come.”

Chloe keep dancing to the music and slipped down the thin strap of her camisole. Lex eyebrows shifted up and she turned around so he could see her ass moving to the music.

“Can you touch me?” He asked and Chloe looked behind her. She saw him starting to unzip his pants and quickly walked over to him to stop him.

“No and you can’t touch either.” She moved his hand away from the zipper. “I want it to be throbbing in your pants.”

“Ok if that’s it lets get started so I can win.” Lex put both arms behind him and leaned back on the bed.

“You won’t win.” Chloe smirked at him and started dancing again.

She turned her back to him and started to unzip her tiny black skirt then bent over. There wasn’t much to the little skirt and she knew that Lex could see her ass and the thong bow resting on her back side. She sat back up and started to pull the skirt down gyrating to the beat of the song.

Lex let out a grunt in his throat when the skirt feel to the floor. Chloe smack her ass and he grunted again. She took some slow steps back to the bed and Lex sat up. He parted his legs and Chloe stood in between them giving him and good show.

She saw him fisting the sheets trying not to touch and Chloe couldn’t help but grin at him. “Want it don’t you.” She pulled the camisole off and kneaded over breast with one hand while caressing her ass with the other.

There was no hiding the bulge in Lex’s pants and Chloe wanted to grab it but resisted the urge and concentrated her self. She pulled one of her breast out of the bra and twirled the nipple in her fingers until it peaked.

She saw Lex heaving in and out breaths pulling at the sheets. Chloe stopped dancing and put one of her legs on the bed next to him. Lex closed his legs and his eyes focused on Chloe teasing her nipples.

She reached back and pulled the bra off while swaying her hips forward s as the music hit is loudest point. Her hand slid down her body into her panties and she started teasing her clit.

Chloe bit down on her lower lip and grinded her hips into her fingers teasing her clit. It was swollen from all the vibrator attention so the slighest brush arcoss it got her wet.

She looked at Lex and his hips were doing little pumps up into her direction. His gaze was focused on her hand in her panties.

Her efforts to drive him to touch her were working. “This feels good Lex.” She said in low husky voice then slipped a finger inside herself. “So wet for you”

Lex grunted again as she spoke. “How many fingers?”

“One” Then she pulled her finger out and pushed two inside her. “Now two.” She looked down and Lex’s hips were still pumping up.

He was about to reach for her when he clinched his hand into a fist and dropped it back to the bed fisting up the sheets.

Chloe started to pump in and out of her curling up her fingers feeling her hot wet channel sucking in her fingers. She started panting and closed her eyes losing track of the music or the rhythm she was moving to.

She felt her orgasm coming and pumped into her self faster then reached her other hand to her clit and pushed into it.

“Fuck!” she shouted letting go of the control she had on the situation. Chloe opened her eyes and wanted to see if Lex was in the same state she was in.

“Come, come, come, come…” Lex was chanting under his breath digging his fist into the bed.

Chloe wasn’t going to lose. She had to win this. She tried to talk slowly getting her breathing under control. “I’ll come when… Ahhhh.

Lex grabbed her and stopped her from talking. “Taking to long” He said then threw her down on the bed and ripped off the thong. “I’ll make you come.”

He stood up and got out of his pants freeing his hard cock. He lowered him self back on top of her and reached to touch her pussy. He felt how wet she was and grunted again.

“I liked those panties…Ahhh.” Lex shut her up again plunging his cock into her. “Wait” Chloe pushed him back and Lex moved out of the way.

She pulled her legs up to her chest. “Ok.” He smirked at her and slammed back into her.

He pushed her legs back further up until her knees where touching her chin and her breast were pressed flat. Then he reared back and started to pump into her in a steady rhythm.

“I win!” Chloe shouted. It seemed to put Lex into a rage and he planted her to the bed with his body then slammed into her without mercy.

“I win!” Chloe shouted again then grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him down to kiss her. The kiss was sloppy and wet but it still felt good.

Lex pulled out of the kiss. “I’ll win in a minute if you don’t come.” He planted his hands on either side of her and increased his pace.

There was no need for him to worry because Chloe was close. She lost control of her breathing, panting his name demanding him to fuck her the way she wanted. “Harder... Faster…Lex… Harder… Harder…”

She looked up at him and he was grunting her name, hitting her in just the right place pumping harder like she demanded.

Chloe yanked on his collar again and tried to speak but couldn't get out anything but oh Gods and oh Lexs. Her orgasm was burning in her and she let it consume her and jerked up on the bed pushing Lex back with her legs.

He countered her movements and pushed her back down on the bed sinking his cock into her pulsing muscles as far as he could go releasing himself in her screaming name.

Once his orgasm passed Lex pulled out of her and flopped back on the bed. “You’re to damn hot for me not to touch.”

Chloe took in some deep breaths grinning to her self. “I don’t care how hot I am you still lost.” She turned over on her side to look at him. His cock had softened and sweat was beading off his brow.

“I need something to eat now.” Chloe scooted closer to him and her muscles started to tense up. All this sex was taking a toll on her body but she wouldn't have it any other way.

“We can eat and talk about what is going to happen to tomorrow.” Lex turned to look at her and quirked up the side of his mouth.

Chloe let a devilish grin go cross her face. Tomorrow was going to be fun.

“I know what to do. Let’s just go up already” Chloe was yelling at Lex in the back of the Talon in his SUV. It was 9:00pm on Saturday night and there was no one in sight.

Chloe couldn’t believe she survived living in this small town so long were people don’t lock there doors and its lights out at 7:30. She couldn’t wait to dig her claws into Metropolis.

Lex roared back at her. “I’m serious Chloe no stunts like last time.”

“You told me to shoot him.” Chloe jerked back in her chair.

“I know what happened. I’m just saying don’t do anything without telling me first.”

Chloe wasn’t going to argue with him anymore she wanted to get going. “Ok. Ok. No shooting without saying... Lex I’m going to shoot this guy in the knee cap. Now can we go in?”

“How did you know Lana would be out with Clark tonight?” Lex picked up his cell and checked the time. “Isn’t it kind of late to be out with someone not your boyfriend?”

Clark was told to take Lana out and keep her out late into the night so she and Lex could get to Jason. Clark was begging her to know how she knew his secret and Chloe didn't have the time to talk to him about it. She was to busy with Lex. When he asked about what was going on with Lex and her she told him that he would find out soon enough.

Chloe told Clark to stay by the phone if she needed him. “I told you Clark will help me. Don’t worry about it.”

Lex looked into the back seat and two of the guards from Monday night were sitting in the back. He gave them a few instructions and they got of the SUV

Lex turned back to Chloe and grabbed her pulling her to his side of the car. "I love you."

Chloe smiled at him. She knew he was worried about letting her be there tonight. She told him she loved him after the first night of bondage and did so without pause now. "I you love too. Now let's get going."

Lex fisted her hair in his hands and kissed her. Chloe teased his smooth scalp with her fingers then pulled out of the kissed.

They got out of the car and Chloe walked to the front of the Talon while Lex and the guards broken in to the back.

Once at the door she pushed the buzzer for the upper apartment. After a few minutes Jason opened the door for her letting her in. “What can I do for you Chloe?”

She walked back to the counter completely ignoring Jason. He followed her and his back was to the exit Lex should be coming in from “I think you know what you can do.”

Jason took a few steps towards Chloe. “Sorry but you will have to tell me.”

After he spoke Lex walked in with the two guards behind Jason. “You could tell her why you wanted to kill her.”

Jason whirled around and his jaw met Lex’s fist and he fell over. “Pick him up.”

Mike and Jim walked over to pick Jason up. Chloe wanted to squeal with the delight that things were finally going but her joy was soon cut short.

The guards were holding Jason in place and two quick shots went off. Both Mike and Jim fell over one after the other. The shot came from the stairwell leading to the apartment.

Chloe was going to turn and see who shot them but Lex grabbed her arm and pulled her over the guard’s bodies yanking her pass Jason.

She looked down on them and there was no blood but she saw a dart with a red feather sticking out of their bodies.

Lex tried to get her to get down and head to the back exit.

“Where do you think your going?” The shooter said and Chloe could hear it was a female voice.

Another shot went off and Lex toppled over. She wasn’t afraid before but seeing Lex knocked out on the floor terrified her.

Chloe turned around and there was the person that wanted her dead.

Before she could say anything the woman shot her with the tranquilizer dart then she feel over next to Lex.

She didn’t lose concussion right away and heard the woman and Jason talking.

“Asshole punched me.” Jason said.

The woman answered him. “Don’t worry he’ll pay. He’ll watch her die now. He’ll pay for what he did to both of us. He’ll pay for what he did to your family and to me.”

After she spoke Chloe faded into unconsciousness.

TBC

Chapter 8 Save Me

Re: Phoenix NC-17 2/22/06 Chapter 7

What the hell just happened? Don't tell that that was Lana...no she can't be smart...
    next part please and fast

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: Phoenix NC-17 2/22/06 Chapter 7

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia
    What the hell just happened? Don't tell that that was Lana...no she can't be smart...
    next part please and fast
    Exactly what I was thinking Please update soon I am sure there are about ending chapters like that LOL!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

You so can't end there. NOOOOOOOOO!!!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Wow it gets more and more interesting. I'm glade that you updated!!!

nooo that aint lana......its somebody else but who?????

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

ACK! Can't believe you left it there. Please update soon, need to know what happens next.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information