+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix (NC-17)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Phoenix NC-17 2/11/06 Chapter 5

So Jason and his mom caused it very interesting. I can't wait to see how Lex and Chloe get back at the. The smut was wonderful as usual.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Jasons mom, hum intresting..

Fantastic update ! Why does Jason and his mum want to get at Lex ? I wonder. and the Smut was great ! Can't wait for the next update !!

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Excellent work, and I can't wait for Jason and his psycho mom to get some Chlex butt kicking

Can't wait for more!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Oh my god it was Jason who paid off the mechanic I was not expecting that!! I love how Chloe has Lex under her control for a change

Loved how you used the bit from rush to reveal that Chloe knew Clarks secret. But you ended it at the best bit payback time

Please update soon I wanted to know the details of Chloe's punishment

wow!chloe+lex having torch office sex! freaking amazing! love the excuse for poor clark, bless his little cotton socks! please update.turning into a very compelling fanfic!

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Phoenix NC-17 2/18/06 Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Good Night

Chloe kicked screamed all the way up to the bedroom. Lex wanted to get back at her but she wouldn’t give in as easily as he thought she would.

Chloe knew were Lex’s room was and this wasn’t it. Once they were in the room Lex dropped her on the bed.

“Oww. That hurt” She said rubbing her ass still stinging from the slap he gave her down stairs. She looked at the bed and noticed this one had bed post but it was just as big as the one in Lex’s room.

“That didn’t hurt just wait till you wake up and your entire body aches after I’m done with you.” Lex lunged at her and held her down on the bed calming her lips.

He used his body to hold her in place and Chloe didn’t like it at all. She wanted to be able to move freely and touch Lex if she wanted to.

He pulled out of the kiss and stood back up. “Get undressed. I’ll be right back.” Lex motioned to leave.

“Stop telling me what to do. I can...” Chloe sat up and was going to continue but he lunged at her again pushing her back on the bed.

“I said get undressed. If you won’t listen I will do it for you.” Lex held her arms down at the wrist.

Chloe tried to break free from his grip but he used the rest of his body to hold her in place. Lex used his free hand to take off her shoes then yanked her pants down.

This was so much fun Chloe thought having him act like and animal. She really did play around with him the past few days and he was looking for some retribution.

Chloe wiggled and writhed beneath him making it hard for him to keep her still. “Chloe I’m taking off you shirt. Let me pull it off or I’ll rip it off”

“You bought it I don’t care if you rip it.” Chloe sat still and Lex let go of her wrist.

He straddled her and pinned her in place pushing his pelvis down on her. He took the bottom hem of the turtle neck and ripped a line up the fabric. It exposed her bra to him and Lex just smiled.

“You think you’re so strong because you…”

Lex didn’t let her insult him he started an assault on her lips and grabbed one of her breast kneading it in his hand.

Chloe tried to take over the kiss and slip her tongue in his mouth but Lex wouldn’t let her and bit down on her lip then pulled away. He grabbed her wrists still lying above her head. “Are you going to finish getting undressed?”

Chloe wasn’t going to give in no matter what Lex tried to do. ”No!”

He groaned and tore the rest of the shirt off and pulled the pieces of fabric over her head. Now her arms were trapped in the sleeves of the shirt. Lex moved to one side of her and pulled her body up to the head of the bed.

He tied the pieces of fabric to the headboard, took off her bra and tossed it away then got up to leave the room. “Stay put till I get the real ropes”

Chloe eyes widen. “Ropes! What the hell are you talking about?”

Lex didn’t answer her and walked out of the room. Chloe tried pulling the fabric from the headboard to get free but it was no use. She was naked tied to the bed waiting for Lex to come back with ropes and who knows what else.

She thought he would just fuck her but Lex was really going to do everything he could to make her beg. Chloe stopped wiggle about and waited getting excited about what was going to happen to night.

Lex came back in the room with a medium sized black box and nothing on but boxer.

“You own boxers?” She said now putting on a show for him pulling at the fabric trying to get free.

Lex put the box down on the night stand pulled out ropes just like he said he would be getting. They were black cords. He straddled over her again then leaned in close to her. “If you don’t want me to do this tell me now. I know we have done a lot of different things together but if you’re not ready for bondage tell me now.”

Chloe thought about it for a moment. Letting him tie her up then letting him do whatever he wanted to her was a sign of trust between the two of them. Now that her life was in danger she would have to start trusting and listening to Lex more.

She wanted to do this. “I won’t be screaming, or begging, or anything else you think is going to happen.”

Lex grinned and undid the shirt from the headboard. He pulled the torn fabric off her wrist and took a piece of rope to tie her back to the bed post one arm at time stretching them apart making the letter v.

When he got up off her Chloe tried to see how much resistance he gave her and there was very little. If she tried to pull her hand away she knew red marks and scars would be left on her wrist.

She had enough slack to grab the ropes with her hands and tired pulling on them to get free from the bed post but that wasn’t going to work either. Lex tied the ropes like a he was a boy scout. “I think these are too tight”

Lex huffed and didn’t motion to undo them and just used the rest of the rope to tie her legs to the bed post at the foot of the bed. He spread her legs in and uncomfortable position and Chloe tried protesting again. “I think the legs are too tight to.”

Lex grabbed something else out of the black box and walked over to stand at the end of the bed staring at her spread out ready for him. “I already gave you a chance to stop this. Now that I started we aren’t stopping till I’m satisfied.”

Chloe could see that he was hard already. The thin fabric of the boxers couldn’t confine his cock. “Are you sure you’re going to last long enough?”

Lex climbed into the bed and settled between her legs. “I think you should worry about yourself.” He leaned over and she saw what he picked up.

It was a black scarf and he proceeded to use it on her as a blind fold. “Hey this isn’t fair I don’t get to see what you are doing.”

She couldn’t see Lex but she felt him breathing on her left ear. “You want to talk about fair? How about they way you have been treating me.”

Lex tugged on her ear with his teeth then continued. “The past two weeks it has been none stop torture on me. Making me beg you, getting me on my knees, toying with my emotions, flirting with other men, and you never tell me you love me anymore. Your going to pay for all of it Chloe.”

Chloe felt a shiver go up her spine as he spoke in her ear. Not being able to see him she had to rely on her other sense. She could feel his warm body hovering over her, his breath on her ear and now his hands searcher over her body.

Lex kept talking his voice low and husky and he massaged her body. “You wanted me to be sorry and I was but I won’t keep paying for what happened forever.”

Chloe wasn’t going to feel bad for making him suffer a little. Lex deserved worse after he treated her the way he did. “You got what was coming to you” she said then felt Lex’s finger tips on her lips silencing her.

She could tell his lips were hovering above her because she felt his breath on her. “Now you’re going to get what’s coming to you.” After he spoke he pressed his lips against her.

Lex had control of the kiss sliding his tongue in her mouth, flicking it over the roof of it, over he teeth, then gliding it about her tongue.

Chloe wanted to touch him. She wanted her hands on his smooth scalp but all she could do was grabbed the ropes and pull on them. Lex pulled out of this kiss and Chloe let out a little whimper.

She could feel his hands trailing up and down her body. Cupping her breast once he reached them, then gliding up her legs but stopping at her thighs before he reached her now on fire center.

This was so frustrating for her. Chloe was going to start barking out orders when Lex spoke first. “Don’t even think of trying to tell me what to do. I’m going to enjoy this and you won’t be telling me what to do.”

Chloe was going to say something but she felt Lex nibbling on her neck. She tried pushing up into him but the ropes keep her in place. Then his tongue was on her and he tasted her flesh licking down to her breast.

He took one of her nipples in his mouth sucking on it until it became a tight peak then he bit into it.

“Ahhh” Chloe screaming but didn’t want to let out a sound but his teeth scraping over sensitive nipples made her lose focus for a moment. She wasn’t going to give in but it was getting harder with each touch.

Lex licked over to her other nipple repeating the attention he gave to the first while pinching the other now hard peak.

Chloe was moving about now trying to break free. She thought this would be fun but so far it was only fun for Lex. She couldn’t see or do anything but let Lex have his way. “I can’t do this. I can’t.” She tried pulling on the ropes but they just started to burn her skin.

Lex stopped playing with her nipples. She felt him moving above her then his breath over her arousal. “Giving up already? I haven’t even made you come yet and you will be coming over and over and over…”

The next thing Chloe felt was his tongue on her entrance. She could see him in her mind, him down between her legs.

Lex flicked his tongue in and out of her tasting her. Chloe tried pushing up into his mouth but wasn’t getting anywhere.

“Damnit this is so frustrating.” She yelled.

Lex responded by licking a line up to her clit swirling his tongue over the tiny nub of flesh.

“Yeah… now we are getting some where.” As soon as she said that Lex stopped licking her.

“That doesn’t sound like begging” Then he grabbed her thighs and sucked on her clit.

Chloe started panting his name and tried to trap him by closing her legs but couldn’t move at all now that he was holding her legs. She felt him plunge two fingers into her and start to pump in and out of her.

She pulled on the ropes groaning not able to see anything so she closed her eyes under the blindfold and saw spots.

Lex was ruthless about what he was doing licking then sucking and pumping in and out of her. Chloe was so close to coming and he must have known it because he stopped lifting up away from her pulling his fingers out of her.

“Lex! Keep going I was close.” She wiggled again trying to get his attention.

“Still doesn’t sound like begging to me.” He finished talking and then plunge three fingers into her.

“Fuck!” She yelled. Lex shifted his fingers in her and now his thumb pushed into her clit and she yelled out another fuck after which Lex pulled out of her again.

“Still not begging.” He said then he put her clit back in his mouth sucking on it harder then plunge four fingers into her pumping them in and out of slick channel.

Chloe couldn’t hold back anymore she tensed up pulling down on the ropes finally begging. “Please Lex don’t stop this time. Please. Make me come. Please”

She could feel him grin against her flesh happy that he was getting what he wanted. This time he didn’t stop. She kept saying please over and over again until she finally peaked and came clamping down on his four finger using the ropes to lift her off the bed.

Chloe took in a few deep breaths then opened her eyes and there was still darkness. “Ok now you can untie me.”

Lex didn’t say anything but she felt him get up off the bed and heard him over by the night stand. She thought she heard and buzzing sound then it was gone. The bed shifted back down and Chloe knew Lex was hovering above her lips because she could smell her self on his mouth.

“Open your hand.” He said and Chloe did. She heard the buzzing sound and something vibrating in her hand. “You feel it.”

Chloe nodded and was so ready for this. She never used a vibrator before and was looking forward to it. She felt Lex lower back between her legs and the bulge in his boxers brushed against her.

The buzzing sound filled the room. Chloe braced her self on the ropes and was preparing to feel the vibrator on her. Instead she felt one of Lex’s wet fingers pushing into the exit point of her ass.

“What are you doing?” Chloe yelled out when she felt the pressure he was putting there.

“You’ll see.” Lex used one finger to push into her ass again then placed the vibrator directly on her clit.

Chloe shook her head trying to get the damn blindfold off. She wanted to see him being in the dark was making this worst.

“Let me see. Let me see!” She demanded panting losing control of every thing again.

Her muscles were starting to ache having her legs spread out and her wrist were burning. She knew she would have to begging if she was going to get anything tonight. “Please Lex. Please Lex.”

He pushed the vibrator on her hard and pushed the wet finger all the way into her ass.

“Oh God… Lex…Please…” Chloe was not doing at all what she said she would.

She felt her second orgasm coming. This time it was more urgent. Her belly was burning her legs were tensing up she was now seeing white spots under the blindfold. Just as she was about let go again Lex stopped her pulled his finger off and moved the vibrator away.

“Tell me you want it.” She heard him say.

Chloe didn’t hesitate this time to beg because she wanted him. “I want it Lex I want it please.” She grabbed the ropes and tried heaving her self forward to get his attention.

Lex lead down and kissed her attacking her lips letting Chloe taste her self in his mouth.

He jerked away from her then placed the vibrator back at her clit then plunged two moisten fingers into her ass.

“Yeah Lex! I want it. Make me come again.” Chloe choked out cries now feeling the room spinning almost.

Lex responded by plunging the vibrator into her pussy. It slid in with ease she was so wet then his fingers pumped in and out of her ass.

The vibrator in her and it made her legs tremble. The feeling him in her ass so was strange and Chloe was overcome by it.

As her orgasm peaked she had tears in her eyes but he couldn’t see them over the blindfold. She clamped down on the vibrator sucking it into her.

Lex took out the vibrator as she came down and pulled his fingers out her ass. “This is hard. I almost came just now watching you.” Lex must have turned the vibrator off because the buzzing went away. Chloe could feel him leaning back over her mouth.

She was in a daze and didn’t say anything just let her orgasm wash over her then felt Lex pushing sloppy kisses into her lips.

He kissed his way down to her flesh. Chloe was sweating and Lex licked it up. He bit into her nipple sending jolts through her body from the peak.

“Now what are you going to do to me?” Chloe tried to regain control of this situation.

Lex spoke with her nipple in his mouth. “I think you need more vibrator. That was only the first setting.”

Chloe didn’t want that she wanted his cock but didn’t complain. “Ok master.”

She heard the buzzing but the sound was much louder then before then she heard Lex’s voice. “Say it again”

Chloe tried wiggling again to get out of the blindfold. “Not until you take this thing off my eyes.”

Lex was still hovering over her mouth kissed her again pulled down on her lower lip. “I’m in charge remember?”

The next thing she felt was the vibrator between their bodies gliding across her clit. She pulled on the ropes trying not to scream while he teased her sensitive numb.

Chloe bit down on her lip keeping in her screams. She wasn’t going to give this time then felt Lex moved back down between her legs and his fingers pushing into her ass again.

“Fuck!” She shouted felling him push into her ass and didn’t realize how sensitive it was until now.

“I control you right now.” Lex leaned over her still keeping up his work on her body below. “I decide when you come. I decided when you don’t.” Then he moved his hands and the vibrator away.

Chloe tried moving her legs even though she knew it was fruitless effort. She was really finely tuned now to his touches and wanted the stimulation back.

“Just say it and you can get what you want.” Lex teased her nibbling down her neck and letting the vibrator tease her clit then be moved away.

She tried to hold out but it was working the need for him to make her come again was to powerful and it won out. “Master! Master! Please Lex!”

He didn’t hesitate once he heard her and slammed the vibrator back inside pussy letting her feel the new setting.

Chloe couldn’t stay still but the ropes keep her in place. She tried yanking on them again pulling her self up slightly still held down by her legs. Her words ran together and didn’t make sense but she knew she was yelling his name begging him to give her more.

“Louder I can’t hear what you want.” Lex said putting his fingers at her ass now pumping the vibrator in and out her.

Chloe lost control of her breathing and closed her eyes under the blindfold trying to speak. “Ass! …Please!...Fuck!…Lex!”

Lex pushed three fingers into her ass opening her up more. She let out some wired sounds yanking down on the ropes as her third orgasms built up.

“Are you going to come?” He asked and Chloe couldn’t answer him with words so she tried shaking her head franticly yes to let him know.

Lex understood and stopped what he was doing. Chloe let out whimpers at losing the feeling. “Lex I said please”

She tried pulling her legs out of the ropes thinking if she could touch her self she would come in no time.

“I want hear you say it.” Lex said leaning back over her mouth. He let the vibrator running across her tight nipples and Chloe whimpered knowing what he was doing getting her to beg him some more.

She gave into his will again yelling at the top of her lungs. “Please Lex make me come again. I’m sorry about being so bad lately. Please make me come.”

He kissed her again then she heard the vibrator the loudest it had been since he started to use it. Lex was back between her legs sliding the vibrator over her clit giving her what she wanted. “Now tell me you want me to fuck you.”

Chloe felt her bellying burning and the third orgasm getting back on track. She wanted to push up into it the vibrator and get it directly on her put Lex was drawing it out. “I want you Lex please. Fuck me Fuck me….” She trailed off shouting as he let the vibrator slip back into her.

This new setting was so powerful Chloe nearly pulled out of ropes once it hit her. Lex slid in and out of her fast as she withered and wince in the binding. She heard him grunting as he fucked her with the vibrator and Chloe knew the sound and it meant that he was going to come to.

“Chloe come for me now.” Lex yelled and bit down into her thigh sinking his teeth into her.

She did as she was told arching up on the bed seeing multicolored spots under the blindfold as she came screaming his name.

Lex took the vibrator out of her and turned it off. Chloe tried to breathe but was worked up now if Lex wanted her to come again he just needed to tap the vibrator across her clit.

She heard him breathing just as hard as she was taking a break. “What that’s it.” She said knowing it was a bad idea at this point to challenge him but did it anyway.

“You still won’t give. I love that about you. I love a challenge”

She heard him moving around on the bed and didn’t know what he was doing. He was laying over her kneading one of her breast in his hand then his lips meet hers again. His kiss were not as well skilled as they'd been at the beginning but they were just as passionate.

Chloe pulled out of kiss. “I need your cock this time. I’m begging you Lex.”

He sat up and she felt him nudge the head of his cock at her wet entrance. “We don’t need a condom. I got call while you were in the barn and results you wanted say I am clean.”

Chloe assumed he was spying her on and Clark but was to busy on the phone. She was ready to stop using condoms since she was on the pill but wanted to make sure Lex wasn’t with someone else like he said he wasn't when he dumped her.

She shook her head yes and Lex slid into her and didn’t move at first. Chloe heard him breathing out several times getting him self in control.

He reared back sliding into her again. The flat position gave her no room to rock her hips into him. Chloe groaned in frustration yanking on the ropes.

“Is that what you want.” Lex said and reared back again then started pumping in and out of her in a steady motion.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Chloe hissed shaking her head back and forth getting lost in the start of her fourth orgasms.

She heard Lex grunting as he picked up his pace. “So beautiful like this... so hot.” Chloe felt him shift up and then heard the buzzing sound.

Lex slammed into her faster with his cock then the vibrator hit clit.

“Oh God!” Chloe yelled jerking in the ropes. She wanted to touch Lex, push up in his thrust but was locked in place.

“Say Lex not God.” She heard him grunt then move the vibrator away from her clit and he let it glide over her hard nipples bouncing about from the force of his thrust.

“Lex! Lex!” Chloe shouted and starting to feel the orgasm coming. She was panting unable to control anything. Lex had to feel her tightening around his cock and he pulled out then put the vibrator back in her and plunged his fingers back into her ass.

Chloe arched up on the bed and came again unable to speak this time just released a long groan.

Lex turned the vibrator off and pulled it out her. He was leaning over her between her legs and she didn’t know it until she felt his tongue licking into her entrance. “You have to taste this.” He said and placing the vibrator at her lips. Chloe suck it in to her mouth taking in as much of it as she could then it made a pop sound when Lex pulled it out.

“You want more?” Lex asked.

Chloe shook he head still unable to speak after the last orgasm. She felt Lex brush his lips across her clit and Chloe yelled out fuck.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” She felt him undoing the ropes on her legs. Once she was free she wiggled with joy.

“Don’t get excited I’m doing this so you can flip over.” Lex undid the ropes on the bed post and nudged her over holding on to the ropes still attached to her wrist. “On your hands and knees.”

Chloe did as she was told and Lex tied her arms back up to the bed and gave her no slack. He got off the bed again. She was still blindfolded and felt silly on her hands and knees with her ass out in the air.

The bed shifted behind her and Lex put the tip of his cock at her entrance then laid it into her. Chloe screamed out when he sunk in.

Then she felt something cold and moist at her ass. “What is that?”

She felt Lex using those three fingers again to open up her ass for him. “I think three anal beads will be enough for the first time.”

Chloe looked behind her like she could see what he was talking about but couldn’t. She felt him remove his fingers and slid in the first bead in. She grunted jerking forward and tried to question him. “When did you get these toys?”

The second bead slid into her and Chloe winced a little. “Relax. I got these toys during our summer but we never used them.” Lex slipped the third bead into her and continued. “I didn’t think you were ready for them till now.”

Chloe didn’t want to say anything but she didn’t like him treating her like she couldn’t handle things. Now wasn’t the time to bring it up and she held it back for now. “Are you going to fuck me now?”

“When you ask nicely.” She felt Lex rubbing over her body from behind sheathed inside her waiting for her to beg him to move.

She was use to it after four orgasms. “Please fuck me Lex.” Chloe was still looking behind her and smiled at him hoping he could see she wanted him. Her instincts told her to push back into him now that her legs were free but knew he would just stop her if she did.

She head to buzzing sound again and didn’t think she could handle more of the vibrator but Lex didn’t ask and reared back pushing his cock in and started a steady rhythm. He let the vibrator find its way to her clit again.

Chloe toppled over pushing her face against the headboard and could only moan. The ropes wouldn't let her completly fall over so she got back in to position.

“I think you can be louder then that.” Lex shifted behind her and reared back so the next inward thrust hit her g-spot.

“Ah…Ahh… Fuck me Lex please.” Chloe had no shame in begging now. The vibrator sent jolts over her whole body pulsing over her swollen clit. The next orgasms would not take long to come.

Obviously Lex could do more then one thing at a time because he was pumping his cock in her, holding the vibrator in place, and using his other hand to smack her ass.

She couldn’t believe he was lasting this long without coming but he was really determined when it came to winning especially after ever round the past two weeks he lost.

He was murmuring fuck as he worked her over but Chloe didn’t notice it because she was screaming louder then him begging him to keep going.

The entire bed was moving and Chloe grabbed the ropes trying not to jerk back into his thrust but couldn’t stop her self. Lex smacked her ass again and gripped down on it. “I’m controlling this remember.”

The smack sent twinges in her ass holding on to the beads. Chloe stop moving and asked for what she wanted out of breath hoping she made sense. “Close Lex…Let me please.” Lex let go of her ass and she jerked back on him getting him to go faster.

“Good Chloe. Hold on to the ropes.” Lex dropped the vibrator and placed both hands back on her ass.

She did what he said and grabbed on the rope with both hands. Next thing she felt was Lex pulling one of the beads out of her and she came clamping down on his cock. This action stopped him from moving and they were both grunting. As soon as her muscles loosened he reared back into his initial pace.

“Ready for number two?” Lex tried reaching for the vibrator but couldn’t get a hold of it so he used his hand to push into her clit.

“Oh God…Lex…. I‘m going to come again.” She shouted then Lex pulled the second bead out and she came again. Chloe was jerking about losing control.

Lex paused again about to lose it so he smacked her ass and dug into her flesh. “Fuck. One more.” He reared back hitting her g-spot again.

She was unable to see anything under the blindfold but after so many orgasms she was seeing white lights dazed by them. She begged and bumped back into him hoping he wouldn't stop.

Chloe didn’t feel Lex moving around but he got a hold of the vibrator again pushed it into her then pulled the third bead out.

Chloe said something but it made no sense and fell forward as far as she could tied to the bed. Lex didn’t stop and pumped in her during her last orgasm. He pushed into her throbbing muscles coming in her in short spurts screaming her name.

He pulled out then rolled over and was breathing heavily trying to catch his breath.

“Please no more Lex” She murmured unable to control her breathing.

Lex rolled over and pushed kisses into her back. “Let’s take a break. I will strap you back up in the spread eagle position.”

Chloe didn’t know if she could take more of letting Lex have control of everything but let it go. She was happy with the orgasms she just had but she wouldn’t complain if he was going to hand out more.

He undid the ropes and turned her back over securing her back in place. Chloe didn’t think about any of her problems for the rest of the night.

Lex continued to pound her into submission until they both submitted. He came two more times and Chloe lost count after the first time using the anal beads.

When they both submitted Lex undid her binding and kissed the burns on her wrist and ankles. He positioned her on top of his chest. They were both sticky and sweaty.

Chloe was aching like he said she would be unable to move from that spot.

“Good night Chloe. I love you.” He said and pushed tiny kiss into her damp hair.

Chloe nuzzled in his chest exhausted, every muscle was throbbing and she was unable to do anything. She didn’t realize what she was saying when she spoke but she meant it. “I love you too. Let me sleep.”

They both fell a sleep and had a good night but tomorrow they had to start formulating plans on how to get back at the Teagues.

TBC

Chapter 7 Plan

Re: Phoenix NC-17 2/18/06 Chapter 6

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was fantastic update soon

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

DAMN!!!!! that was so GOOD!!!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Gah! I think that's all the words my brain can form @ the moment. More please.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information